Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

08' GT vs 10' SS

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2009, 09:02 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey man thats why i said every car is diff im just speaking for the couple of 4v mach's i know...and yes this is my first mod car i had LT1 camaro z28 for my first car..
Old 12-20-2009, 09:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by sleeperstang16
hey man thats why i said every car is diff im just speaking for the couple of 4v mach's i know...and yes this is my first mod car i had LT1 camaro z28 for my first car..
No...correction, first you said 4V's wont' make as much power equally modded. Now you are saying the few you know didn't happy dyno as much as yours.

It's starting to get clear though. YOu are young, aren't too familiar with certain things and that's cool. We've all been there, but just dial down the generalizing on minimal experienced and kick back and learn. A fair amount of members on here can teach you a lot if you let them.

BTW - IMO, on street tires, that was pretty good ET and RT..especially with those 3.90s.
Old 12-21-2009, 04:45 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by sleeperstang16
ke^in i didnt start this all
By acting cocky, you indeed did start it.
i said was i can out run a new ss
Huh?
the mach 1 runs good and does make good power but and = moded mach doesnt put down as much power as mine
You're right. It puts down MORE power than yours. A 03-04 Mach1 is faster than a 05-10 GT.
i do get pissed off cuz people like you with 2v mustangs are what gave mustangs a dog reputation so plz dont compare yours to mine
It's obvious you are new to Mustangs. Your 3v isn't that much better than a 2v. What gave Mustangs a "dog" reputation was lame f-body owners like you that were bashing them as if they were nothing. I mean you had a LT1!! . Just because you switched sides doesn't mean much. AGAIN, how is a heavier car than has less than 40hp more make your car so much better? I can easily get 30 more HP with my 2v. hell I can switch heads and be faster than your bolt-on. You seriously need to stop talking **** until you know more about Mustangs.

BTW no disrespect to S197 Mustangs. I know what the deal is. This guy is just clueless.

Last edited by Ke^in; 12-21-2009 at 05:19 AM.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:22 PM
Teching In

dude the 2v are a waste of time its either go FI or give up....you are the one that really doesnt know anything if you going to back the 2v.....and im all ears as far as learning...i do have one ?...what is the best set of gears for the 1/4..i find myself just after the 1000ft mark having to shift from 3rd to 4th and thats not good should i go to a 373 or 410?

Quick Reply: 08' GT vs 10' SS