Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I whooped up on a somebody?????

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 07:51 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I whooped up on a somebody?????

I deleted the origional post......to much hear say and contraversey..In short I put multiple car lengths on a black supra several times in a row a few months ago...Supra turned out to be a single turbo...Rumor is that he may have had a boost leak. We will race again..That is all...BTW..Supra owner was a nice guy and good sport about it

Last edited by Killemall; 04-02-2010 at 05:54 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:17 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can't believe Oprah retired, can you?
Old 04-02-2010, 09:51 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
I can't believe Oprah retired, can you?
Really? The show that was on yesterday must have been a re-run, unless of course it was her retirement episode. Who knows, I wasn't paying attention since it was some older lady at work watching it.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:17 PM
Teching In

Uh, I hope the Supra this guy supposedly beat wasnt me cause that definitely didnt happen. Thats why I dont like going on these cruises, alot of BS gets spread around.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:30 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fearsm
uh, i hope the supra this guy supposedly beat wasnt me cause that definitely didnt happen. Thats why i dont like going on these cruises, alot of bs gets spread around.
**** just got real
Old 04-02-2010, 12:43 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by FEARSM
Uh, I hope the Supra this guy supposedly beat wasnt me cause that definitely didnt happen. Thats why I dont like going on these cruises, alot of BS gets spread around.

Old 04-02-2010, 01:19 PM
Staging Lane

Here we go
Old 04-02-2010, 01:33 PM
11 Second Club

from what my lil ricer brother has said most and i say MOST are only high horse power dyno queens and really cant run. but i dont know thats just what i heard i still would love to have one
Old 04-02-2010, 01:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by millersta
from what my lil ricer brother has said most and i say MOST are only high horse power dyno queens and really cant run. but i dont know thats just what i heard i still would love to have one
So your lil ricer brother is an authority on Supras? Good to know.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Forum Wars???

Get it on video
Old 04-02-2010, 03:06 PM
Teching In

I just think it funny that he is posting some 4th and 5th party information as fact. He wasnt on the cruise and neither were his friends at the. The owner of the blk supra has all ready said that he was not the one saying those things. LOL, the usual stuff.
Old 04-02-2010, 03:24 PM
TECH Resident

Naw supras are known for doing terrible off rolls, thats why its hard to ever get them to race from anything other then a dig or super loow roll, thats where the "supra roll" terminology began.

Now where is the sarcasm button?
Old 04-02-2010, 03:57 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 06 6.0 GTO
Naw supras are known for doing terrible off rolls, thats why its hard to ever get them to race from anything other then a dig or super loow roll, thats where the "supra roll" terminology began.

I agree. Supras are known for the super super super low roll, like 5 mph and under. Thats where they shine.
Old 04-02-2010, 04:16 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

i like roll.......with butta!
Old 04-02-2010, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by 06 6.0 GTO

Hi,tuning in from the supra side.

As true as the rool thing is it all depends on the driver as well. I loved to go from a dig when I had my gte sc and FEARSM is also a dig fan. I like to see the faces of guys in gto's,mustangs and camaros after Ipull them off the line.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:43 PM
Launching!

....All just rumors..Well I guess my 5 minutes of self gratification is over...Although I have heard first hand from others who did race him that his car is fast..Wich leaves me wondering????

Is my car just sinnificantly faster than his fast car? Or did he really have a boost leak and Im gonna be crushed..

But FEARSM...I swear I did see you run this guy once or twice on a differant day and you two were pretty even ...Rumor is you had no traction and thats why you left immdeiatly after????Reguardless perhaps their is more to his car than I know?????

Last edited by Killemall; 04-02-2010 at 05:55 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Killemall
....All just rumors..Well I guess my 5 minutes of self gratification is over...Although I have heard first hand from others who did race him that his car is fast..Wich leaves me wondering????

Is my car just sinnificantly faster than his fast car? Or did he really have a boost leak and Im gonna be crushed..

But FEARSM...I swear I did see you run this guy once or twice on a differant day and you two were pretty even but I thought he got you...Rumor is you had no traction and thats why you left immdeiatly after????Reguardless perhaps their is more to his car than I know?????/
Uh, I have never ran him before that day. The day you referring too was when I raced the G35 and then left after traction issues. You know full well you never saw me line up with this Supra. Everyone knows my trans was slipping and I havent been running the car AT ALL. Nice try though.
Old 04-02-2010, 06:03 PM
Launching!

I just got off the phone with the black supra owner...first class guy...Were gonna set somthing up...FEARSM you and RSKY of course are invited...Should be fun times...RSKY I only ask that you please bring your Z06..I dont want to be surrounded by 3 supras man....
Old 04-02-2010, 06:05 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by FEARSM
Uh, I have never ran him before that day. The day you referring too was when I raced the G35 and then left after traction issues. You know full well you never saw me line up with this Supra. Everyone knows my trans was slipping and I havent been running the car AT ALL. Nice try though.
Oh Im sorry....My mistake...You just said that "I have never ran him before that day" so have you ran him beore? what was the outcome? THANKS
Old 04-02-2010, 06:11 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Killemall
Oh Im sorry....My mistake...You just said that "I have never ran him before that day" so have you ran him beore? what was the outcome? THANKS
Wasnt a real run. I got on it and he got behind me. He never passed me. We stopped because of traffic. I was running 14 psi testing out the new transmission and he was running 15 psi. Once I get my car tuned and he gets his car tuned we will run again. We will actually line up this time and do it right. I had no idea he was trying to race and I was just feeling out my transmission to make sure it didnt blow up like the other one was doing.

Quick Reply: I whooped up on a somebody?????