Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Funny Civic SI kill

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2010, 10:20 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Default Funny Civic SI kill

So... I go pull into this gas station to gas up cuz I'm running on E and as I'm pulling up to the pump this blacked out (when I say blacked out, I mean everything was black like hardcore) civic si pulls up with music blaring. I can already tell the driver is a tool, popped up collar with his girlfriend in the car. Lambo doors, NOS stickers, a turbo badge... I'm just thinking to myself, my god, I have run into the king of ricers here.

Anyway, as I'm pumping gas minding my own business, he comes up to me and starts talking about my car. "Hey man how many horses bablala" just loud enough so the girl in his car can hear. I explain to him that it's a stock A6 SS with muffler deletes and I'm running about 400hp, which would be around 330-340 to the wheel. At once he seems lost at the concept of "horsepower to the wheels", and I think to myself okay... Anyway, he then starts rattling off about his great VTEK si how he has got a twin turbo, whole exhausts done and a shot of NOS. At once I think he's BSing and ask him to pop the hood so I can see and he refuses. I then say well how much horsepower you running, and he says around 750-800. I tell him that's impressive, I ask if that's all motor or with spray, and again I lose him. I then make it clearer and ask if that's with his nos or without and he claims it's with his nos. I ask what shot and he seems to be lost. Well I decide not to make him look like a retard in front of his girl and I just drop it. He then asks if I want to race, and I say sure why not. If you're running 750-800 you're going to smoke me, but it'll be fun. We agree on a 40 roll.

So we get on the highway and his car sounds like crap. I could tell when he fired it up that it wasn't what he said it was. His huge fart cannon made it sound like a giant lawn mower. So we line up at 40 I'm in 2nd, he's in I don't know what, i honk 3 times and we're off.....

What a ******* waste of gas. I jump ahead of him by multiple car lengths into 3rd and when I hit 4th I'm so far ahead I just let off (100~mph). He comes by and says he "missed' a shift. I say okay, let's go again. We did this about 3-4 times, every time I pulled BUS lengths ahead, I mean it wasn't even close, I might as well of been racing a semi with full load. After these runs he says something is wrong with his car balblalba his nos isn't spraying blablaa I say fine, do you want to go to a 60 or 70 or just from a stop. He agrees from a stop. We pull up to a stop light, empty road ahead, and on green we floor it. I spin horribly through first and second, but still solidly pull ahead of him by again bus lengths. I hit 100 and slow down and he comes up to me, his face is completely red, he's swearing saying there is no way my car is stock, his girl is laughing her *** off, and I'm just laughing at him at this point. I tell him next time he decides to pick on someone and BS them he should probably find a Prius, because most muscle cars around here aren't as slow as him and his vtek think we are. He peels off at the light all pissed off and embarrassed and I just sit there for a bit laughing giving him some space to floor it and decide I'll do one last move to show him why muscle always beats import He's probably a block or two away flooring it, pedal to the metal, before i take off and next thing you know I'm right next to him and pull away real hard... This is when he just turned on a street and I guess decided to hide in shame.

Extremely entertaining douchebag to run into. If anyone seems a completely blacked out SI in the OKC area with lambo doors, make sure to pick on him, he's slow, cocky and a A+ tool.
Old 06-15-2010, 10:38 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AHAHAHA that is awesome - good murder.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's fukin funny. He was probably doing some rice math and adding all his mods to get the total HP lmao. I had some dude do this to me on his tyburon turbo, said he was pushing over 400 and I ate it up with my 3rd gen.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:22 AM
Staging Lane

Gotta love that! Awsome kill.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:28 AM
On The Tree

dude you gotta be making around 1000 rwhp to smoke a 800whp honda, so light and that much power lmfao.

people like that is why the sport compact scene is a f***ing joke. btw good murder
Old 06-16-2010, 12:49 AM
12 Second Club

i love runnin across ppl like that, there always tryin to show off and impress someone, i usually just go along with whatever they got to say and then proceed to embarrass them, i think its funny as hell.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:28 AM

"I'm just thinking to myself, my god, I have run into the king of ricers here."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM AT WORK AND I DIED LLS!!
Old 06-16-2010, 08:31 AM
Launching!

So you pulled a ricer flyby on him? Douches like that guy deserve it. good slaughtering.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:32 AM
Launching!

Similar story happened with me last night, great story OP thanks for posting it.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:58 AM
Staging Lane

Should have snagged his gf while at it, would have made it so much better lmao
Old 06-16-2010, 12:13 PM
TECH Addict

I will make an effort to look for this moron, wow. Hopefully have my video camera on hand. Where was this event exactly?
Old 06-16-2010, 12:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Suprising that he could get a gf being some pathological liar in a gay *** honda.

I know many kids like that around my area...... completley worthless I dont even know how they think thats cool to rice up a grocery getter.

I have seen fast ones... completley gutted no interior, slicks and huge *** turbos go decent times but thats about .005% of the honda population.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:25 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by chavez885
I will make an effort to look for this moron, wow. Hopefully have my video camera on hand. Where was this event exactly?
In and around the Moore area. We ran on I35-South, then continued into HWY9.

Originally Posted by 1sick-Z
Suprising that he could get a gf being some pathological liar in a gay *** honda.

I know many kids like that around my area...... completley worthless I dont even know how they think thats cool to rice up a grocery getter.

I have seen fast ones... completley gutted no interior, slicks and huge *** turbos go decent times but thats about .005% of the honda population.
So true. I knew he was bsing at once when I saw a turbo badge on his honda and then his failure to understand the difference between horsepower and horsepower at the wheels. I shouldn't of wasted my gas, but he wouldn't pop the hood so I decided I'd embarrass his douchebaggidty ***.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:47 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Fried rice is my favorite.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1sick-Z
She probably wasn't old enough to drive.
Old 06-16-2010, 04:27 PM
TECH Regular

Had the same thing happen to me against some guy in a srt4 when I had my cobalt ss. Claim to of gotten crazy fast one day after buying the car said he did all these mods when he really only deleted his resonators. Needless to say I pulled 2-3 cars as soon as we start from 40 and by 75 I had 4-5cars pulling on him like hell lol
Old 06-16-2010, 04:31 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
In and around the Moore area. We ran on I35-South, then continued into HWY9.
Sweet, thats my area! Nice camaro, think i saw it at the OKGMP dyno?
Old 06-16-2010, 04:43 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by chavez885
Sweet, thats my area! Nice camaro, think i saw it at the OKGMP dyno?
Thanks!
Nope I didn't go to that haha. Haven't had much free time up until this month!
Old 06-17-2010, 02:32 PM
Launching!

HAHAHA!! This sounds vaguely familiar! Check out my "Completely Demolished a Civic Hatchback" kill i posted a little bit ago lol
Old 06-17-2010, 03:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

LOL! Good kill...

I have one of these coming up shortly. Some kid I know has a integra that he's putting a cheap turbo kit on... Says he'll smoke me after its done (in about a month). I shouldnt have a problem beating him on motor.. But I'm hoping to have my spray hooked up just so I can destroy him. lol

I love putting ricers in their place.