Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Killed SC/Pullied buick, + crx hatch ...and mobster story...

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 09:58 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Killed SC/Pullied buick, + crx hatch ...and mobster story...

Im sitting at a red on a six lane (3 lanes each side) thinking the blacked out mercedes in the far lane might want some... on green this white buick next to me that I had paid no attention to takes off and im like 'oh its not grandma', at the next light we both have a little bit of traction issues but i pull on him pretty good, cool guy he tells me about his car at the next red light and tells me he is looking to get a camaro or trans am, he though my car had an LT1 though so i had to explain. cool guy that buick sounded pretty cool anyway. CRX hatch was a puppy kicking - 15mph roll, after a bus length he didnt want to line up anymore...

*Summary, pulled on a cool guy with buick, killed a douche with his gf in a shitty civic hatch with can.

Last edited by thatguy383; 06-22-2010 at 04:16 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:40 PM
On The Tree

wow thats a great read. I was on the end of my seat the entire time
Old 06-21-2010, 04:02 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Ferg95 T/A
wow thats a great read. I was on the end of my seat the entire time
i **** my pants with excitement... utohh
Old 06-21-2010, 05:03 PM
Launching!

Im sitting at a red on a six lane in Kazakhstan (3 lanes each side) when the Russian mafia jumps out of a black mercedes on my left. 4 russian guys holding AK 47s rush a White cadalac CTS-V to my right. The V guys yell 'F#$% its the russians' -I realize right away that it's members of the italian mob in the amazing looking cadalac. The italians take off with the russians close behind, I follow. Shots are fired between cars, and traffic is getting heavy as they dodge in and out of the donkey carts, They both run a red light and are hit by a red CRX hatch packed with explosives on it's way to the American Embassy. All 3 cars are consumed in a huge explosion, I cannot slow down in time and hit the massive fallout and debris field launching my gleaming freshly waxed LS1 car into the air, my car flipped wildly through the air, but lands on all four coming to stop after being slammed back to earth... I get out to look at my car and see that there is no noticeable damage and it is still shining in all of it's freshly waxed glory... A set of hot blonde twins in there early 20's walk up asking if I'm ok. I tell them I may need help getting back to my hotel, they agree. I smoked two moded Lamborghinis on the way to the hotel with my twin blondes.

*Summary, Watch out for the mob and red CRXs packed with explosives. -also Jesus would drive an F-body.

Last edited by thatguy383; 06-22-2010 at 08:47 AM.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:11 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thatguy383
Im sitting at a red on a six lane in Kazakhstan (3 lanes each side) when the Russian mafia jumps out of a black mercedes on my left. 4 russian guys holding AK 47s rush a White cadalac CTS-V to my right. The V guys yell 'F#$% its the russians' -I realize right away that it's members of the italian mob in the amazing looking cadalac. The italians take off with the russians close behind, I follow. Shots are fired between cars, and traffic is getting heavy as they dodge in and out of the donkey carts, They both run a red light and are hit by a red CRX hatch packed with explosives on it's way to the American Embassy. All 3 cars are consumed in a huge explosion, I cannot slow down in time and hit the massive fallout and debris field launching my gleaming freshly waxed LS1 car into the air, my car flipped wildly through the air, but lands on all four coming to stop after being slammed back to earth... I get out to look at my car and see that there is no noticeable damage and it is still shining in all of it's freshly waxed glory... A set of hot blonde twins in there early 20's walk up asking if I'm ok. I tell them I may need help getting back to my hotel, they agree. I smoked two moded Lamborghinis on the way to the hotel with my twin blondes.

*Summary, Watch out for the mob and red CRXs with packed with explosives. -also Jesus would drive an F-body.
............EPIC!!!
Old 06-21-2010, 08:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Im sitting at a red on a six lane in Kazakhstan ...A set of hot blonde twins in there early 20's walk up
You found blondes in Kazakhstan? Nice.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:07 PM
Teching In

*Summary, Watch out for the mob and red CRXs with packed with explosives. -also Jesus would drive an F-body.
HAHA I would put this whole stroy as my sig but I dont think it would fit. I guess the last part will just have to do. Great stroy and great kills, literally LOL.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:48 AM
Launching!

fixed grammar...

*Summary, Watch out for the mob and red CRXs packed with explosives. -also Jesus would drive an F-body.

Originally Posted by NightWindDriftr
You found blondes in Kazakhstan? Nice.
Yeah, In a black LS# car you can pretty much pull blondes anywhere...

Last edited by thatguy383; 06-22-2010 at 09:30 AM.