Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

It finally happened, new 5.0 killed me

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2010 | 08:09 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Ke^in
No posts are added to your post count in this part of the forum.
Nope you are right, no post count in here.
Old 07-21-2010 | 12:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fdjizm

/thread
dumbest post ever, and thats saying something. Let me find a drag car and post a picture of it on a wheelie bar that has nothing to do with cars being debated and then cleverly post a cliche "/thread" so people think im a leet komputor programmer.

/your ls1tech account for the love of god, you spew more **** then a oil well in the gulf.

anyways... jesus this 5.0 vs ls1 **** is too funny. 5.0 fans are like Ethiopians that havnt eaten in 10 years and finally got some rice from sally struthers or some **** and it is GOOOOD. A 2011 5.0 doch 32v v8 makes more power stock then a ls1 introduced in 97. WHO GIVES A ****. There have been plenty of v8's made since the ls1 came out that make more then 400 horsepower with LESS then 5.0 liters. Ford didnt do anything earth shattering except give it to some of the biggest fan boys ford could ever wish for. Hp/liter wins races again, ricers rejoice!!!

The ls1 has just as much if not more potential then the 5.0 modded. A max effort N/A 5.0 might be able to make 500 rwhp N/A(yet to be proven true or false but i dont believe it will out of 5 liters and still be streetable), the 5.7 ls1 has on the other hand made 500 rwhp N/A and still be run on the street. The more modern ls3 and especially ls7 are in another league of both engines. Argue that all you want but its true. ls7>ls3>ls1 and 5.0. Thats the food chain.

and then I mean look at this ****, comparing, debating, arguing which car was faster or cheaper 15 years ago. REALLY? Are you really arguing this ****? Shut down the computer, and get a life. LOL stock for stock a 5.0 should be faster then a 4th gen, doesnt mean it will dominate every race... Oh no... i thought 4th gens would be the fastest camaros/firebirds(well firebirds maybe ) ever made!!! say it aint so! Since thats settled can we all graduate to 3rd grade now and argue whos daddy can beat up whos daddy?
Old 07-21-2010 | 01:11 AM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by got-a-ls1
dumbest post ever, and thats saying something. Let me find a drag car and post a picture of it on a wheelie bar that has nothing to do with cars being debated and then cleverly post a cliche "/thread" so people think im a leet komputor programmer.

/your ls1tech account for the love of god, you spew more **** then a oil well in the gulf.

anyways... jesus this 5.0 vs ls1 **** is too funny. 5.0 fans are like Ethiopians that havnt eaten in 10 years and finally got some rice from sally struthers or some **** and it is GOOOOD. A 2011 5.0 doch 32v v8 makes more power stock then a ls1 introduced in 97. WHO GIVES A ****. There have been plenty of v8's made since the ls1 came out that make more then 400 horsepower with LESS then 5.0 liters. Ford didnt do anything earth shattering except give it to some of the biggest fan boys ford could ever wish for. Hp/liter wins races again, ricers rejoice!!!

The ls1 has just as much if not more potential then the 5.0 modded. A max effort N/A 5.0 might be able to make 500 rwhp N/A(yet to be proven true or false but i dont believe it will out of 5 liters and still be streetable), the 5.7 ls1 has on the other hand made 500 rwhp N/A and still be run on the street. The more modern ls3 and especially ls7 are in another league of both engines. Argue that all you want but its true. ls7>ls3>ls1 and 5.0. Thats the food chain.

and then I mean look at this ****, comparing, debating, arguing which car was faster or cheaper 15 years ago. REALLY? Are you really arguing this ****? Shut down the computer, and get a life. LOL stock for stock a 5.0 should be faster then a 4th gen, doesnt mean it will dominate every race... Oh no... i thought 4th gens would be the fastest camaros/firebirds(well firebirds maybe ) ever made!!! say it aint so! Since thats settled can we all graduate to 3rd grade now and argue whos daddy can beat up whos daddy?
Man I've read your posts before and I used to think you knew what you were talking about. You proved me wrong. The garbage you're spewing is no different than me saying "Oh yeah well if an LS1 had this and this it would stomp the Mustang!" Your post is just a long novel of how you swing on the LS's nuts and close your eyes when there is another fast car that's not GM. You are a cancer to the car enthusiast world.
Old 07-21-2010 | 01:18 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You just did the exact same thing again. No substance. No debunking anything I said. Just lame character assassinations that have no merit. Your comments and replies are of desperation. If I was what you claim I was, it wouldn't be hard to dispute me without having to revert to such dishonest actions. That silliness may have worked on others in the past. But it doesn't fly with me.

Sorry it didn't work out the way you planned it.

The only person that was contaminating the thread with non-sense was you.

Lets hope you keep to your word about not replying back. But somehow, I think you wont.
Geez your a moron guy. No way you are really 37 years old, well unless your retarded.
Old 07-21-2010 | 01:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by snake95
Man I've read your posts before and I used to think you knew what you were talking about. You proved me wrong. The garbage you're spewing is no different than me saying "Oh yeah well if an LS1 had this and this it would stomp the Mustang!" Your post is just a long novel of how you swing on the LS's nuts and close your eyes when there is another fast car that's not GM. You are a cancer to the car enthusiast world.
lol ok... i thought i said the stock 5.0 would be faster then a 4th gen stock for stock but i guess your right... i completely ignore the mighty 5.0 and didnt hype it enough. Im sorry i put things in a real perspective for you. I never said if this had this or had that, i never said what car was faster with what mods, did I. Never said this would stomp that if it had this. I never tried to down the 5.0 or say its junk. So how did you pull that **** out of your ***? I merely said the ls1 and 5.0 when fully modded would be about equal but the ls1 has proven it can make 500 rwhp, 5.0 hasnt, yet. If that pisses you off i could give a ****. thanks for stopping by.
Old 07-21-2010 | 01:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

I officially apologize to LStech for posting that I lost to a 2011 5.0. I should have expected this shitstorm and just kept it to myself. Thanks to the people that posted constructive replies though.
Old 07-21-2010 | 01:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Arc00TA
I officially apologize to LStech for posting that I lost to a 2011 5.0. I should have expected this shitstorm and just kept it to myself. Thanks to the people that posted constructive replies though.
lol... inevitable. just part of the game now.
Old 07-21-2010 | 04:36 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
Geez your a moron guy. No way you are really 37 years old, well unless your retarded.
Person comes in forum. Person responds to well thought out posts by not only calling said person a moron, but attacks their age, and then calls them retarded.

More than likely the said same person probably thinks he really got said person "good" by making such a post. When in all actuality said person ends up just looking like a whiney jack-***.

Congratulations on the whiney jackassery.
Old 07-21-2010 | 07:47 AM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

lol ok... i thought i said the stock 5.0 would be faster then a 4th gen stock for stock but i guess your right... i completely ignore the mighty 5.0 and didnt hype it enough. Im sorry i put things in a real perspective for you. I never said if this had this or had that, i never said what car was faster with what mods, did I. Never said this would stomp that if it had this. I never tried to down the 5.0 or say its junk. So how did you pull that **** out of your ***? I merely said the ls1 and 5.0 when fully modded would be about equal but the ls1 has proven it can make 500 rwhp, 5.0 hasnt, yet. If that pisses you off i could give a ****. thanks for stopping by.
Let's recap.

You posted a ******* "food chain" of engines, of which the 5.0 was on the bottom. You then "predicted" than the new 5.0 won't be able to handle more than 500rwhp and be streetable, you obviously are uneducated on the streetability of the DOHC motors. Guys are running 800 rwhp in DOHC Cobra motors and can sit in traffic with the AC blowing in hot weather. Your post was aimed at making the 5.0 sound overrated and "hyped up". For God's sake, if the new 5.0 doesn't hold up to 500 rwhp then it needs to be driven off a cliff, that would be BARELY more than the old 5.0's could hold up to.
Old 07-21-2010 | 07:48 AM
12 Second Club

5.0 fans are like ethiopians that havnt eaten in 10 years and finally got some rice from sally struthers or some **** and it is gooood.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-21-2010 | 08:01 AM
TECH Regular

I merely said the ls1 and 5.0 when fully modded would be about equal
Old 07-21-2010 | 08:05 AM
Launching!

Person comes in forum. Person responds to well thought out posts by not only calling said person a moron, but attacks their age, and then calls them retarded.

More than likely the said same person probably thinks he really got said person "good" by making such a post. When in all actuality said person ends up just looking like a whiney jack-***.

Congratulations on the whiney jackassery.
Go back and read your post smart guy. Pretty much everything you've said in the last two pages has been incorrect. Your full of fail plain and simple. So for my amusement please carry on.....
Old 07-21-2010 | 08:07 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by snake95
Let's recap.

You posted a ******* "food chain" of engines, of which the 5.0 was on the bottom. You then "predicted" than the new 5.0 won't be able to handle more than 500rwhp and be streetable, you obviously are uneducated on the streetability of the DOHC motors. Guys are running 800 rwhp in DOHC Cobra motors and can sit in traffic with the AC blowing in hot weather. Your post was aimed at making the 5.0 sound overrated and "hyped up". For God's sake, if the new 5.0 doesn't hold up to 500 rwhp then it needs to be driven off a cliff, that would be BARELY more than the old 5.0's could hold up to.
I believe he was speaking in terms of 500rwhp naturally aspirated.
Old 07-21-2010 | 08:16 AM
TECH Regular

Go back and read your post smart guy.
Why would I have to? I know what I've said.
Pretty much everything you've said in the last two pages has been incorrect.

Your full of fail plain and simple. So for my amusement please carry on.....
You've been busted by other members in this forum for swinging from my nuts on other occasions. This one is no different.

What you posted in your last two posts is called verbal masturbation. Meaning it does nothing for anyone but yourself. Your own ego. A self defense mechanism if you will. The first time you attacked me in this forum you acted all cocky thinking you showed me. Then when those posting in said thread busted you for being a complete asshat, you've had it out for me since.

Seriously, put me on ignore. Don't make the rest of the forum have to deal with your obsession with attempting to constantly belittle me. It makes you look like a pathetic thin skinned baby.

I believe he was speaking in terms of 500rwhp naturally aspirated.
So a car that can handle over 500rwhp via turbo or supercharger, wont suddenly be able to handle it N/A?

Really?

Or are you trying to say you don't think that the new 5.0 will be able to hit 500rwhp without boost? I surely hope that's not the case.

Last edited by Ke^in; 07-21-2010 at 08:22 AM.
Old 07-21-2010 | 08:24 AM
Launching!

Why would I have to? I know what I've said.

You've been busted by other members in this forum for swinging from my nuts on other occasions. This one is no different.

What you posted in your last two posts is called verbal masturbation. Meaning it does nothing for anyone but yourself. Your own ego. A self defense mechanism if you will. The first time you attacked me in this forum you acted all cocky thinking you showed me. Then when those posting in said thread busted you for being a complete asshat, you've had it out for me since.

Seriously, put me on ignore. Don't make the rest of the forum have to deal with your obsession with attempting to constantly belittle me. It makes you look like a pathetic thin skinned baby.

So a car that can handle over 500rwhp via turbo or supercharger, wont suddenly be able to handle it N/A?

Really?

Or are you trying to say you don't think that the new 5.0 will be able to hit 500rwhp without boost? I surely hope that's not the case.
There you go again.
Old 07-21-2010 | 08:26 AM
TECH Regular

There you go again.
If you mean by "me going again" as me busted you for being a complete asshat. Then yes. There I go again.

Having said that, here you go again making posts that have no substance.

You bake what looks to be a nice cake. Too bad it has no substance.

You have no game. None. Zero. Zip. Your posts equal to saying "No, that's you!!"

Here is a webpage for you to read.

http://www.vandruff.com/art_converse.html

Before you embarrass yourself any further, I'd stop a second a take a look at it.
Old 07-21-2010 | 08:53 AM
Staging Lane

Ke^in, you have yet to post anything on this site that has been remotly helpful to anyone. Go join moddedmustang and quit contaminating our threads with your nutt swinging bs. So please do us all a favor and
Old 07-21-2010 | 09:04 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Guys, keep on topic as much as possible, I know it's a 5.0 thread but you can do better.

Redfire and Kevin, guys stop quoting each other so I don't have to lock this thread too.

Kevin has every right to be here, as do all of you and the 5.0 is good news so relax a bit-
Old 07-21-2010 | 09:04 AM
TECH Regular

<edit> dropped
Old 07-21-2010 | 09:14 AM
TECH Addict

Quick Reply: It finally happened, new 5.0 killed me