Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My most satisfying kill ever!

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 11:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default My most satisfying kill ever!

Ok this race happened sometime in May 2010, but I never posted it for whatever reason. Anyway, a couple years ago I was driving around town when I see a very clean black hatch 240sx with a front JDM conversion. He had black wheels with a polished lip. I pull up next to him and he looks over and smiles. I slightly blip the throttle in 2nd so he can hear my pipes and I guess he thought I was trying to race him on that street so he hits it at the same time and we both let off like 1-2 seconds after the hit.

He definitely has a turbo because it was loud as hell. I roll down my window and said "Lets go on the freeway". He replies "It ain't even like that". So I'm thinking what the hell. Whatever, I go on my way and go home. A few months after that I find out he works with my girlfriend and he saw me picking her up one day and he started showing off in the parking lot smashing/revving so I could hear his turbo/blow off valve or whatever. I didn't think much about calling him out so we just went home.

The next day my girlfriend tells me that he went up to her and some of her co-workers that I know and said "I smoked your boyfriend hella bad a while back. I smoke Camaro's & Trans Ams all day". My girlfriend said she got mad and said "Race him today then. I'll tell him right now so you could run him". He said "Whatever", laughs and walks away. Then I talk to her co-worker who had a LS1 Z/28 and he said "Yeah he talks hella **** about muscle cars and he did tell me he smoked your ****".

Now, I'm starting to get pissed because that little incident was never even a race. So I tell her co-worker the whole story and how we never even ran. About 2-3 months after that I finally see him while I'm picking up my girl. I'm in the beater mind you so he has no idea who I was at first. I drive up to him and his ricer buddies and say "I'm the one with the SS that you said you smoked. My girl and Sergio told me you smoked me and that you beat Camaro's all day. Let's run right now. I'll go home and pick my car up." LOL! He replies "Nah, I have a blown head gasket right now." I just thought to myself whatever and drove off without saying anything.

May comes around and I decided to take my car for a spin around 11am. It was nice and sunny so I had to go for a spirited drive. I'm driving around near the mall and didn't come across any worthy opponents. I decide to head towards the freeway and go home. As I'm about to turn right at a stop light and go towards the freeway I see him across the intersection at the stop light going the same direction. So I drive slowly until he catches up to me. We get on the freeway and he instantly hits the left lane and pulls up next to me. He looks over and smiles and we both get in gear.

I wait, and bam he hits it and I hit it right when he does and I'm pulling him pretty good. By the top of 4th I had 2 cars on him and I let off. He pulls up next to me again and said "I wasn't ready". I was thinking "WHAT! You're the one who hit it first liar". So we run 1 more time and I hold up 3 fingers. I honk 3 times and we both hit it and it was the same outcome. I threw him a thumbs up and he just looks at me and turns away as I get off the exit. I laughed and thought "That's what you get you cocky ricer". I told my girlfriend and her co-workers and they laughed about it. They haven't seen him since that race. He actually quit working there before we really raced.
Old 08-13-2010, 12:29 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's a pretty epic story, dude.

Thanks for taking the time to write that all out.
Old 08-13-2010, 12:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1992TsiAWD
That's a pretty epic story, dude.

Thanks for taking the time to write that all out.
I don't usually like to write long kill stories, but this was worth it. The funny thing is, I saw him yesterday at Target. HAHA...
Old 08-13-2010, 01:45 AM
Launching!

very good your story youngling. Force is strong yes you are
Old 08-13-2010, 02:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Great story and kill. Funny thing is, I have a freind with a turbo 240 and he traps 117 in the 1/4. Car is fast as hell but they are ALL shitboxes or rustbuckets. I swear when I see a clean one with a built motor I will have lived my life. Nothing cool about a stripped out crapper with a fast motor.
Old 08-13-2010, 03:21 AM
Staging Lane

Great story! Those kills are awesome when you can shut up a **** talker.
Old 08-13-2010, 07:13 AM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

awesome story!
would read again!

love the back story on a good kill
Old 08-13-2010, 07:41 AM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Awesome kill. Next time I bet he watches what he tells people...
Old 08-13-2010, 11:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

Good story and nice kill!
Old 08-13-2010, 12:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nice kill, there is a fat *** kid in my home town like this. He talks **** about how his car will beat anyone's. But the damn thing always seems to be getting worked on and no one ever sees the cars he claims to own. The kid owns an old ZX14 with a lotta miles and is always saying how he would beat my modded 07 R1. He also claims to have gotten that bike up to 210 miles per hour. When a lot of Zx's are limited to about 186mph I got sick of his **** one night got up in his face and said lets race if your bike is so fast. But nope they always have an excuse not to race. The Guy weighs in at like 310lbs. Looks like a fat clown on a mini bike going down the road.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:20 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Nice story OP, I enjoyed reading this story about you beating that douche bag and liar. There is so many plp like him, damn ricers. The thing is I dont understand what is the point of saying **** like you pull a win when no
real race really happenned...

I had something with a ricer like that 2 years ago...never had a chance to put him in his place since..GRRR

Originally Posted by ninjai_ruken
Nice kill, there is a fat *** kid in my home town like this. He talks **** about how his car will beat anyone's. But the damn thing always seems to be getting worked on and no one ever sees the cars he claims to own. The kid owns an old ZX14 with a lotta miles and is always saying how he would beat my modded 07 R1. He also claims to have gotten that bike up to 210 miles per hour. When a lot of Zx's are limited to about 186mph I got sick of his **** one night got up in his face and said lets race if your bike is so fast. But nope they always have an excuse not to race. The Guy weighs in at like 310lbs. Looks like a fat clown on a mini bike going down the road.
LMAO
Old 08-14-2010, 12:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NightmareTA
Great story and kill. Funny thing is, I have a freind with a turbo 240 and he traps 117 in the 1/4. Car is fast as hell but they are ALL shitboxes or rustbuckets. I swear when I see a clean one with a built motor I will have lived my life. Nothing cool about a stripped out crapper with a fast motor.
No, this guys 240sx is super clean! It looks like he had a fresh new black paint job done not to long ago. Everything looks real sick and not riced out.
Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
Great story! Those kills are awesome when you can shut up a **** talker.
Yeah It felt good to beat him in a REAL race, not some made up crap or a dream he thought was real.
Originally Posted by hugger1975
awesome story!
would read again!

love the back story on a good kill
Thanks... If I ever talk to him in person I'll see if he tells me his mods which I doubt.
Originally Posted by snake95
Awesome kill. Next time I bet he watches what he tells people...
Yeah, I guess we'll see
Originally Posted by Camaro Junky
Good story and nice kill!
I don't like to type long stories, but this kill was epic.
LOL!
Originally Posted by Johnnystock
Nice story OP, I enjoyed reading this story about you beating that douche bag and liar. There is so many plp like him, damn ricers. The thing is I dont understand what is the point of saying **** like you pull a win when no
real race really happenned...

I had something with a ricer like that 2 years ago...never had a chance to put him in his place since..GRRR
What ricer is this you're talking about?
Old 08-14-2010, 04:08 AM
Staging Lane

No such thing as a "old ZX14". The '08 might have gotten a couple more hp from a slight improvement in the heads, but they added 4 cats to offset it. Being 300+lbs doesnt help though: ask me how I know. Though I would have to be 600lbs to ever worry about a Power Commander/exhuast/filter R1 beating me. Why didnt you do the smart thing and buy a ZX10? lol

To hit a REAL 210mph at his size (weight doesnt matter, but your average 310 pounder isn't exactly tucking all that size behind the windscreen) his bike would have to be a stroker with heads/cams or nitrous. Period. Should be able to hit the 186-188 speed limiter with no problems though.

What mods you got on your R1? I'm assuming a 1060 kit, or maybe heads/cams? Always up for hearing about a nicely modded bike, no matter the make or model!

Side Note: I raced a vaunted BMW 1000RR last spring. He got the hit from 75mph on the freeway, I passed him around 130-140mph and walked another couple bikes on him by 160 indicated where we let up. Those things aren't too shabby at all! Guess they live up to the hype.
Old 08-14-2010, 10:46 AM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by SSmokin99
No, this guys 240sx is super clean! It looks like he had a fresh new black paint job done not to long ago. Everything looks real sick and not riced out.

Yeah It felt good to beat him in a REAL race, not some made up crap or a dream he thought was real.

Thanks... If I ever talk to him in person I'll see if he tells me his mods which I doubt.

Yeah, I guess we'll see

I don't like to type long stories, but this kill was epic.

LOL!

What ricer is this you're talking about?
A supercharged 350Z that I beat on a roll. He was playing with me in traffic and said he won 2 times and lost 1 time!! LOL His car wasnt riced out, but his attitude was!

He was saying to everyone he beat me twice...Heard after from a guy who talked to him. Same kind of story you had with him. Thats all.
Old 08-18-2010, 12:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hahaha! Great story man. I bet you felt great after he lost!