Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

s197 > gxp!

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 03:32 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up s197 > gxp!

Ok just whooped a 2004 plus gxp 8cyl. i might add this ******* was tail gating me for at least a mile all cocky and **** . So im cruising with my old lady minding my own business an this ****** is tail gating me like im Ricky Bobby and **** . I have read many stories and stuff about how these cars wax mustangs on a regular basis. Not true i left that ****** at least 1/2 cars at a 20 roll. So all yall gxp owners that say i whooped a tuned s-197 mustang whats up? b/s ******* slow *** ps of s... . Nothing personal as i own gm products as well just favor ford...MY car 100k miles 331 gears auto .

Last edited by kennyxg; 08-22-2010 at 03:38 AM.
Old 08-22-2010, 04:26 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

...worst....kill....story....ever....

How about some more details? So he was following you and you just punched it without lining up like a man, then put 1/2 car on him to ... what, 50mph? Try lining up with him and giving him a equal chance. Not that I think a GXP is gonna take out a S197 Mustang, but race like a man, not like a ricer teenager.

BTW: who refers to there own car as a "s197"?? Seriously? And "tuned". You put a tune on a completely stock car? Your piggy bank only had enough money for that and you couldnt wait for next weeks allowance to buy a loud *** catback like most rookies buy as there first mod?

Last edited by Sticks n Stones; 08-22-2010 at 10:30 AM.
Old 08-22-2010, 12:13 PM
TECH Regular

Quick question: When was the last time you read a book?
Old 08-22-2010, 12:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
...worst....kill....story....ever....

How about some more details? So he was following you and you just punched it without lining up like a man, then put 1/2 car on him to ... what, 50mph? Try lining up with him and giving him a equal chance. Not that I think a GXP is gonna take out a S197 Mustang, but race like a man, not like a ricer teenager.

BTW: who refers to there own car as a "s197"?? Seriously? And "tuned". You put a tune on a completely stock car? Your piggy bank only had enough money for that and you couldnt wait for next weeks allowance to buy a loud *** catback like most rookies buy as there first mod?
Holy ****.....next time tell him what you really think!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA
Old 08-22-2010, 12:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

http://howtowriteaparagraph.com/
Old 08-22-2010, 12:56 PM
Launching!

Haha yeah i guess i deserve that one lol! we did it at about a 30 roll he was riding my *** as i don't street race any more he lined up beside me, and we took of at the same time. My car is tuned with a cnl cold air auto. The guy kept getting beside me and revving it up.He hung for a sec then in third i started to walk him easily.Sorry about the rant it was late when i got in last night , and i was really tired .The guy pissed me off and that's why i even posted it .s197 is a 2005 plus mustang btw. Also sticks and stones been here just a little longer than you jr.! and yes i saved my money for a cat back lol! its the wifes car ..I will send you a tissue cause the gxp got beat.

Last edited by kennyxg; 08-22-2010 at 01:03 PM.
Old 08-22-2010, 02:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i pulled a 2005 mustang gt when my GXP had about 1200 miles on it lol. there is a video of it somewhere in the history of ls1tech's archives rofl. wont even bring up how bad i curb stomped one in my 370z

oh and the grand prix GXP's didnt start till 2005. though you could have picked one up like i did around october-dec of 2004.
Old 08-22-2010, 05:33 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by kennyxg
Also sticks and stones been here just a little longer than you jr.! and yes i saved my money for a cat back lol! its the wifes car ..I will send you a tissue cause the gxp got beat.
I'm 39. If you're older than me, that aint exactly something to brag about! lol

Honestly, I've been getting pestered by those GXP's lately on the freeway also. Never bothered to race them as they sounded stock. Just felt like givin ya hell.
Old 08-22-2010, 06:07 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by GXPPOWER
i pulled a 2005 mustang gt when my GXP had about 1200 miles on it lol. there is a video of it somewhere in the history of ls1tech's archives rofl. wont even bring up how bad i curb stomped one in my 370z

oh and the grand prix GXP's didnt start till 2005. though you could have picked one up like i did around october-dec of 2004.
It was actually a nice family car but I really didn't even take him serious, he was getting on my nerves after ridding the **** out of me he got beside me. The 07 is slow but the gxp was slower lol! I do most of my racing at the track i hardly even drive the car.My daily is a 90 coupe that doubles as my weekend toy for the track.
Old 08-22-2010, 06:11 PM
Launching!

I'm 39. If you're older than me, that aint exactly something to brag about! lol

Honestly, I've been getting pestered by those GXP's lately on the freeway also. Never bothered to race them as they sounded stock. Just felt like givin ya hell.
I'm 42 but i wasnt really proud of beating a family car with my slow *** Stang my point was he was taunting me to race him driving like an ***. Just venting mainly its cool though i really didn't take it personal. Ilike the burnout vid you posted nice gto if thats yours
Old 08-22-2010, 06:14 PM
Teching In

There's no way you beat an S197 in a 370z. We all know that 370z's are the slowest cars ever to be released... they're slower than an LT1 and in reality lose to Geo metros from any mph roll. And all those low 13 second 370z's were actually running 50 shot of nitrous, slicks, and had 300 lbs of weight reduction. We all know the only fast car Nissan makes is a gtr and those are just fat versions of a 300zx duh. The nerve of some people actually thinking their 370z's are nice cars. What a bunch of ricers.
Old 08-22-2010, 06:48 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Mr370z
There's no way you beat an S197 in a 370z. We all know that 370z's are the slowest cars ever to be released... they're slower than an LT1 and in reality lose to Geo metros from any mph roll. And all those low 13 second 370z's were actually running 50 shot of nitrous, slicks, and had 300 lbs of weight reduction. We all know the only fast car Nissan makes is a gtr and those are just fat versions of a 300zx duh. The nerve of some people actually thinking their 370z's are nice cars. What a bunch of ricers.
The 370z is only a car you know.
Old 08-22-2010, 06:54 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

what happened again?
Old 08-22-2010, 11:03 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by kennyxg
I'm 42 but i wasnt really proud of beating a family car with my slow *** Stang my point was he was taunting me to race him driving like an ***. Just venting mainly its cool though i really didn't take it personal. Ilike the burnout vid you posted nice gto if thats yours
Yeah it's my GTO. With the heads/cam on now, next years 3rd of July burnouts should be epic rolling smokeshows!
Almost thought you had came to your senses until I realized you were being fastidious.
Originally Posted by staticx57
The 370z is only a car you know.
Staticx57: I heard that the first guy to tell the Emperor that he had no clothes was beheaded. ... Just a warning.
Old 08-22-2010, 11:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Oh Hai guyz I just got the e-sarcasm app for my new smartphone...
Old 08-22-2010, 11:55 PM
Staging Lane

Staticx57: I heard that the first guy to tell the Emperor that he had no clothes was beheaded. ... Just a warning.
Fair enough.
Old 08-23-2010, 12:12 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by staticx57
Fair enough.
lol it's a joke man! You're not thinking I'm some kind of moderator warning you are you? Me, a mod... the worlds ends the day after that title is bestowed.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:40 AM
Teching In

Almost thought you had came to your senses until I realized you were being fastidious.
I came to my senses a long time ago when I realized only buying one brand is nothing but ignorance.
Old 08-23-2010, 11:48 AM
Staging Lane

I came to my senses a long time ago when I realized only buying one brand is nothing but ignorance.
You trying to imply that everyone who posts on this board is a GM loyalist who only buys GM?

Wanna do a poll? Your favorite Nissan forum versus our forum: You post up this question:

Is the 370Z / Camaro SS (depending on the forum) the best performance car out there in the under $40k market?

Would you ever own a ("GM" on the Z forum, "Nissan" on LS1Tech) again?

Have you ever owned a new ("import" on LS1Tech, "domestic" on the Z forum)?

What is your personal opinion of (GM / Nissan)?

Do you REALLY think the GM guys on here are going to come off looking like the nutswingers/ brand haters? Seriously?
Old 08-23-2010, 12:17 PM
Teching In

Nice man I love it when my words get distorted. Listen up. Both sides have their ignorance, and I'm nowhere a brand loyalist. I like anything fast... the only thing I was saying is that its funny how some domestic owners are so ignorant and talk crap about cars they've never driven. Like I said though, it happens on both sides. For instance in another thread on here someone said they don't care for "rice at any price." (Talking about a stock GTR they beat in their trans am). It made me laugh until I realized how sad that is. Not to point fingers but someone might take that as a very offensive racist comment. If an American company made the GTR the exact same way its presence would be perceived very differently on this forum.

Just saying