Gto killed

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 01:38 PM
Launching!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 06 6.0 GTO
Dam you got us bro, real cool story!

Originally Posted by necrocannibal
Actually it didnt bother me in the least, just wondered why there are conflicting stories (also known as lies)
Definitely fooled me bc it seemed like it was bothering you.
Old 09-27-2010, 02:25 PM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Arctic
you dont see the sunfire in my sig?
Ok, I thought you were talking about a real Sunfire that was your DD or something. And now it looks like there are two people in SR&K who we can't trust now. This might be "just the internet," but most of us are grown men/women who like to post factual information .
Old 09-27-2010, 02:30 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by RacerBill

Definitely fooled me bc it seemed like it was bothering you.
So asking which one of your posts was a lie makes it seem like Im worried about a slow *** 3v?

More worried about why you felt the need to come lie on message board than what Bubbas slow Mustang ran. He give you a BJ that night to do it?
Old 09-27-2010, 02:31 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Ok, I thought you were talking about a real Sunfire that was your DD or something. And now it looks like there are two people in SR&K who we can't trust now. This might be "just the internet," but most of us are grown men/women who like to post factual information .
Come on now its cool to lie and make **** up. Its what adults do.
Old 09-27-2010, 02:47 PM
Launching!

This might be "just the internet," but most of us are grown men/women who like to post factual information .
Are you really that butt hurt over this joke? Sounds like you were mislead when you were younger by your daddy telling you that he loved you. Sorry for that, but you sound like you need to get the sound out of your vag.

For your information, I post quite a bit of technical information for the GTO site. Once again, this was all a joke to see how riled up you guys would get. Apparently you take the internet waaaaay too seriously.

So asking which one of your posts was a lie makes it seem like Im worried about a slow *** 3v?

More worried about why you felt the need to come lie on message board than what Bubbas slow Mustang ran. He give you a BJ that night to do it?
No, but you constantly wanting to know more details and questioning everything seems like you were quite interested and perplexed.

Damn, did you have daddy issues too? Maybe you and Irunelevens can gather your tears after a counseling session and use it as lube to jack each other off. "Ohhhh the interwebz is soooo misleading... waaaaa waaaaaa waaaaa. Someone call the waaaaaambulance!!!!"
Old 09-27-2010, 03:03 PM
Launching!

Hold up 1 f'n second....

I just realized I recognized your car collection, Irunelevens... those aren't all your cars, now is it??? You might ask yourself, "How does he know all of this?". Well see, I was smurfing an older broad that drove a MY C5 just like that... she also lived at a house just like that too. That is your yellow mustang isn't it? I am still wondering why your handle on here says "Irunelevens" when in fact you don't, and it should say "Racerbillwassmashmingmymom".

Oh and she said she was going to give you that S2000 if you behaved yourself. Did you get it yet?
Old 09-27-2010, 03:15 PM
10 Second Club

Are you really that butt hurt over this joke? Sounds like you were mislead when you were younger by your daddy telling you that he loved you. Sorry for that, but you sound like you need to get the sound out of your vag.

For your information, I post quite a bit of technical information for the GTO site. Once again, this was all a joke to see how riled up you guys would get. Apparently you take the internet waaaaay too seriously.

No, but you constantly wanting to know more details and questioning everything seems like you were quite interested and perplexed.

Damn, did you have daddy issues too? Maybe you and Irunelevens can gather your tears after a counseling session and use it as lube to jack each other off. "Ohhhh the interwebz is soooo misleading... waaaaa waaaaaa waaaaa. Someone call the waaaaaambulance!!!!"
No not at all but how about you just learn to live in the adult world where people dont lie about ****. Let me know if you are ever near me and what that cars of yours *** torn apart. Until then have a nice day.

How old are you BTW? Im guessing early 20s.

Last edited by necrocannibal; 09-27-2010 at 03:22 PM.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:19 PM
***Repost Police***

You think he's in his 20s?
Old 09-27-2010, 03:21 PM
10 Second Club

Well maybe 20-21. That is early 20s but i see your point. He very well could be 18 years old.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:29 PM
Launching!

No not at all but how about you just learn to live in the adult world where people dont lie about ****. Let me know if you are ever near me and what that cars of yours *** torn apart. Until then have a nice day.

How old are you BTW? Im guessing early 20s.
Look man, learn to take a freaking joke. I had already talked to Bubba about this and was just going to let it build for a while, then let you guys know the real deal. Yeah right!. How bout you learn to live in the adult world and not get so encapsulated with life that you don't know how to have fun. Are you still crying over this **** still?

That whole second part of the last sentence didn't make a lick of sense. If it says what I think it does, then I should probably reply with "O'rly? What does your car run? What do you have done to it?".

Please don't sit there and try to coach me on life. Just because you are most likely older doesn't mean that you are any better than me... just means that you are more likely to develop E.D. sooner.

Ask your mom...
Old 09-27-2010, 03:32 PM
Launching!

Well maybe 20-21. That is early 20s but i see your point. He very well could be 18 years old.
Nope, too low. First hint... I have graduated college, which is probably more than either of you can say for yourselves.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:33 PM
10 Second Club

Look man, learn to take a freaking joke. I had already talked to Bubba about this and was just going to let it build for a while, then let you guys know the real deal. Yeah right!. How bout you learn to live in the adult world and not get so encapsulated with life that you don't know how to have fun. Are you still crying over this **** still?

That whole second part of the last sentence didn't make a lick of sense. If it says what I think it does, then I should probably reply with "O'rly? What does your car run? What do you have done to it?".

Please don't sit there and try to coach me on life. Just because you are most likely older doesn't mean that you are any better than me... just means that you are more likely to develop E.D. sooner.

That last part was just a hey if you ever this way lets have a race. Bubbas Stang ran a 13. Ive moved on.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:37 PM
Launching!

That last part was just a hey if you ever this way lets have a race. Bubbas Stang ran a 13. Ive moved on.
Cool deal. I actually pass through there quite a bit but not so much in my car. It is usually through the terminals at the airport. Everyone once in a while I will go up through that way on the way to Kingsport, TN.

I might have to dope mine up to hang with your 402....
Old 09-27-2010, 03:38 PM
10 Second Club

Cool deal. I actually pass through there quite a bit but not so much in my car. It is usually through the terminals at the airport. Everyone once in a while I will go up through that way on the way to Kingsport, TN.

I might have to dope mine up to hang with your 402....
Nah its a mild 402. Still has the stock intake and stock airbox and small cam for a DD. Still can go to the highway for a short run, we have no track anymore.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:44 PM
Launching!

Nah its a mild 402. Still has the stock intake and stock airbox and small cam for a DD. Still can go to the highway for a short run, we have no track anymore.
Is it an iron block?

458rwhp huh? Sounds like it would be a pretty close race since you probably have a wayyy better torque curve, but I am just a tad more than that (stingy dyno too ) as far as dyno HP numbers are concerned.

What happened to the track that was used for LSxShootout? I noticed they moved the event to St. Louis but didn't think it was bc they closed the track.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:55 PM
Teching In

Hold up 1 f'n second....

I just realized I recognized your car collection, Irunelevens... those aren't all your cars, now is it??? You might ask yourself, "How does he know all of this?". Well see, I was smurfing an older broad that drove a MY C5 just like that... she also lived at a house just like that too. That is your yellow mustang isn't it? I am still wondering why your handle on here says "Irunelevens" when in fact you don't, and it should say "Racerbillwassmashmingmymom".

Oh and she said she was going to give you that S2000 if you behaved yourself. Did you get it yet?
Damn i run what the **** ever.... your mom and .... **** no way LOL
Old 09-27-2010, 03:56 PM
10 Second Club

Is it an iron block?

458rwhp huh? Sounds like it would be a pretty close race since you probably have a wayyy better torque curve, but I am just a tad more than that (stingy dyno too ) as far as dyno HP numbers are concerned.

What happened to the track that was used for LSxShootout? I noticed they moved the event to St. Louis but didn't think it was bc they closed the track.
Yeah I am doing a Fast 102 and 4 inch airbox system and bigger cam at the end of the year. My cam is only a 220/230 .590 on a 112 LSA. Should be WELL over 500 then. My builder went very conservative thinking I would want to drive it around like that but he was wrong.

As far as our track it ddi indeed shut down, and before i could run my new motor. Mid 11s probably is what it'd go if I hooked it because of like you said the torque. Strokers make damn good torque.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:03 PM
Teching In

Ask your mom...
i can feel the burn of this one from here LOL ,

Johnathan we are both dumb *** teenagers that know nothing about cars.... LOL
Old 09-27-2010, 04:03 PM
Launching!

Yeah I am doing a Fast 102 and 4 inch airbox system and bigger cam at the end of the year. My cam is only a 220/230 .590 on a 112 LSA. Should be WELL over 500 then. My builder went very conservative thinking I would want to drive it around like that but he was wrong.

As far as our track it ddi indeed shut down, and before i could run my new motor. Mid 11s probably is what it'd go if I hooked it because of like you said the torque. Strokers make damn good torque.
I like my 102 . Meh, I am sure it will easily be over 500, but it depends on how big you go with your cam and what kind of supporting mods you have, as to how much over 500 you get. What heads do you have on there now? What's your SCR/DCR?

As for myself, I am thinking about skipping all of that stroker stuff and most likely going to build a stock LS2 block up and boost the **** out of it with a F1A once I decide if I want to move again. I have thought about going with a C6 numerous times, but there is just something about beating supercars with a GTO

That sucks. That they do.... that they do...
Old 09-27-2010, 04:22 PM
10 Second Club

I like my 102 . Meh, I am sure it will easily be over 500, but it depends on how big you go with your cam and what kind of supporting mods you have, as to how much over 500 you get. What heads do you have on there now? What's your SCR/DCR?

As for myself, I am thinking about skipping all of that stroker stuff and most likely going to build a stock LS2 block up and boost the **** out of it with a F1A once I decide if I want to move again. I have thought about going with a C6 numerous times, but there is just something about beating supercars with a GTO

That sucks. That they do.... that they do...
I have ported Dart heads right now. As far as FI Im going to do that as well later on wh nI have some extra money. Nothing like a boosted 402. My compression is what the stock LS2 is.

As far as supercars is concerned my car took down a Gallardo from a roll a few months back.

Quick Reply: Gto killed