Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Gto killed

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 12:07 AM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can't read unless you log in. Are you saying that he didn't run low-mid 11s? (like everyone else said)
Old 09-27-2010, 12:58 AM
Teching In

poor gto, definitely shouldnt have lost, but w/e stuff happens. i do think its funny though considering my buddies 08 gt has shorty headers, catback, cai, and tuned cant beat me and my slow *** sunfire
Old 09-27-2010, 01:38 AM
***Repost Police***

You have a 12s Sunfire?
Old 09-27-2010, 07:46 AM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Can't read unless you log in. Are you saying that he didn't run low-mid 11s? (like everyone else said)
Yeah Im confused now as well.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:55 AM
Launching!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Everyone else?

Originally Posted by necrocannibal
Yeah Im confused now as well.
No, Bubba didn't run low-mid 11s. No, he never beat me; We never ran because he was having issues with his car. I don't even think he was able to complete a pass with the nitrous. I do remember seeing him let off at or before the 1/8th and coast close to a 13 flat @ ~75mph, lol<mph vs et>.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:59 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RacerBill
Everyone else?

No, Bubba didn't run low-mid 11s. No, he never beat me; We never ran because he was having issues with his car. I don't even think he was able to complete a pass with the nitrous. I do remember seeing him let off at or before the 1/8th and coast close to a 13 flat @ ~75mph, lol<mph vs et>.
^^ all true, we never ran but his times are all true and he would have had 11.7 later in the night for sure

i think we confused them johnathan
Old 09-27-2010, 09:12 AM
TECH Resident

WOW im lost
Old 09-27-2010, 09:39 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by wrp
I've been rooting for the GT's. It just seemed that it was in conceivable they could make something look so good on the outside and then make them run so poorly. Glad you found a decent car with a poor enough driver to finally let you have your day.
Tell me about it. They are a damn good looking car IMO. I would have liked 400 HP instead of 300 though.

Originally Posted by F8L BYT
Umm why the hell would they put a m90 on it? Talk about dumbasses and he wasnt making 350 I can guarantee you that, not even close. Man I wish you were close to shut you up, your car isnt fast
Whats so bad about an M90? My brothers car responded pretty well to one at 404 RWHP at 6 psi. Thats not bad to me considering he has no other mods except a catless X.

I didnt dodge the question either because I dont care? It doesn't pertain to me in any way. Putting an m90 on a mustang is retarded.
Almost as retarded as putting a whipple 23000+ blower on a stock 3V. Whats the point? Your fucked at close to 500 WHP anyways so why go with a huge blower thats going to strain the **** out of the motor?

And BTW, I read through this entire 11 pages of bullshit to see a throwdown at the strip between the stang and GTO and then the entire end was just a joke? WTF!!!!!!!!!! I was about to go buy myself a 100 shot for my little 3V and run me some low 11's HAHAHAHAHA.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:07 AM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by BubbaRATM
^^ all true, we never ran but his times are all true and he would have had 11.7 later in the night for sure

i think we confused them johnathan
Gotcha, so you're a big liar. Congratulations on confessing that you're a phony and insuring that everybody but you knows what they are talking about and will never believe anything else you post.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:18 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SStheBest
WOW im lost
Me too???? What the hell is going on in here?

Originally Posted by NightmareTA
Whats so bad about an M90? My brothers car responded pretty well to one at 404 RWHP at 6 psi. Thats not bad to me considering he has no other mods except a catless X.

Almost as retarded as putting a whipple 23000+ blower on a stock 3V. Whats the point? Your fucked at close to 500 WHP anyways so why go with a huge blower thats going to strain the **** out of the motor?
I think you may be confused, an eaton m90 is like the blower they put on the thunderbird super coupes, the ones that came on like the 03/04 cobra are an eaton M-112... See why I said the m90 is bad, it was made for a v6 and it is inefficient for a v8 and takes a lot of work and fabrication to get it to mount up. Not worth it IMO
Old 09-27-2010, 11:43 AM
10 Second Club

Maybe it wasn't quite buslengths, but it was pretty bad. I couldn't get it to hook, but it wouldn't have helped me anyway. I was running low 12s, and he was mid-low 11s. He should have taken me up on my bet. Maybe with the morny I saved, I can buy a 3rd gear. Speaking of which, does anyone have one for sale or that I can have?
Ok this has me completely confused. Lie much?
Old 09-27-2010, 11:50 AM
Teching In

Old 09-27-2010, 11:55 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NightmareTA
Tell me about it. They are a damn good looking car IMO. I would have liked 400 HP instead of 300 though.

And BTW, I read through this entire 11 pages of bullshit to see a throwdown at the strip between the stang and GTO and then the entire end was just a joke? WTF!!!!!!!!!! I was about to go buy myself a 100 shot for my little 3V and run me some low 11's HAHAHAHAHA.

LOL if you have a 3v for real don't bother with the nitrous on it. It is a pain in the *** to get it working right and the plugs are $80 alone and if you mess them up its another $80. do this instead.....
Old 09-27-2010, 12:01 PM
Launching!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by necrocannibal
Ok this has me completely confused. Lie much?
If you read my post from last night, I said it was a joke about his car running low-mid 11s. Quite frankly we came back here saying that because we knew it would get your panties in a wad as well as a few other people, and I thought it would be funny. Looks like we succeeded...
Old 09-27-2010, 12:04 PM
Teching In

If you read my post from last night, I said it was a joke about his car running low-mid 11s. Quite frankly we came back here saying that because we knew it would get your panties in a wad as well as a few other people, and I thought it would be funny. Looks like we succeeded...

more than succeeded, if he wasn't such a dick all the time it wouldn't have been as fun. LOL
Old 09-27-2010, 12:22 PM
Teching In

Me too???? What the hell is going on in here?

I think you may be confused, an eaton m90 is like the blower they put on the thunderbird super coupes, the ones that came on like the 03/04 cobra are an eaton M-112... See why I said the m90 is bad, it was made for a v6 and it is inefficient for a v8 and takes a lot of work and fabrication to get it to mount up. Not worth it IMO
You obviously have no real idea as to how positive displacement blowers work.
Old 09-27-2010, 12:30 PM
TECH Resident

Dam you got us bro, real cool story!
Old 09-27-2010, 12:44 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 06 6.0 GTO
Dam you got us bro, real cool story!
Lmao where's the "cool story, bro" pic at?
Old 09-27-2010, 01:13 PM
10 Second Club

Actually it didnt bother me in the least, just wondered why there are conflicting stories (also known as lies)

I really couldnt care any less as to what Bubbas 3V runs, nothing personally against you Bubba dont take it that way.
Old 09-27-2010, 01:21 PM
Teching In

You have a 12s Sunfire?
you dont see the sunfire in my sig?

Quick Reply: Gto killed