Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Gto killed

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2010 | 09:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ls2 goat
Sorry bud, closest I've come to associating with retards is renting Sling Blade.

Hopefully someday a medical miracle will help your kind. Until then, please refrain from posting.
like this kinda.... LOL
Old 09-27-2010 | 09:31 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BubbaRATM
you don't know any of us do you? or does racerbill remind you of daddy?
F-that... I'm not about to pay child support on another kid calling me daddy!
Old 09-27-2010 | 09:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by necrocannibal
So asking which one of your posts was a lie makes it seem like Im worried about a slow *** 3v?

More worried about why you felt the need to come lie on message board than what Bubbas slow Mustang ran. He give you a BJ that night to do it?
Can we get an answer to this?

Originally Posted by RacerBill
Are you really that butt hurt over this joke? Sounds like you were mislead when you were younger by your daddy telling you that he loved you. Sorry for that, but you sound like you need to get the sound out of your vag.
Whispering eye?

Good run with that GTR, wish you would have filmed it.

IrunthroughMoms aka RacerBill, Stop picking on the slow retard thats been in the 6th grade 3 years running and is facing his 4th go around. Maybe next week the whole Mom comment will register....then again, it may take longer, after all he is "mentally challenged".

Irunelevens....He said he banged your Mom<<Does that help or do I need to speak watermelon head for you??
Old 09-27-2010 | 09:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28

I already told you once bitch you can keep your ********** award im not interested in it.
Old 09-27-2010 | 09:38 PM
Teching In

F-that... I'm not about to pay child support on another kid calling me daddy!
He surely gets state disability.
Old 09-27-2010 | 09:39 PM
Staging Lane

like this kinda.... LOL
One can only hope he sticks to banging farm animals and doesn't reproduce. Last thing my tax dollar needs to go to is supporting another "slow kid".
Old 09-27-2010 | 09:41 PM
Teching In

One can only hope he sticks to banging farm animals and doesn't reproduce. Last thing my tax dollar needs to go to is supporting another "slow kid".
Too late the other fucktard (see below) showed up again LOL

I think they are brothers. >

Old 09-27-2010 | 09:42 PM
Launching!

I have to admit, there was some BJs going on, but it was Iruneleven's mom taking the mother-load.

Whispering eye?
Oops, did I really type that??? I obviously meant sand. lol

Good run with that GTR, wish you would have filmed it.
I still owe that guy a few more swift kicks in the nuts for screwing up that video opportunity. I am going to try to hunt the GT-R guy down again and see if he will at least let me catch it on film.
Old 09-27-2010 | 09:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

I already told you once bitch you can keep your ********** award im not interested in it.
Come on dude, the GTO dude called your shenanigans and met you at the track. Your car didn't perform up to its potential and all of a sudden he lies for you about you beating him?

"A favor for a favor, this .... is what he gave you..."
??? haha

On a serious note, what do you think you will run on the juice once you get it sorted out?
Old 09-27-2010 | 09:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have to admit, there was some BJs going on, but it was Iruneleven's mom taking the mother-load.
Pics or ban!!!!!
Teching In

You seem to know alot about blowers and i want an honest opinion and im being serious , are the magnachargers a decent blower for making good power? I have never done much research on them.
Yeah they are a good pd supercharger if thats what you are looking for. They are essentially the same as the saleen kit but have been proven to make a little more power and are cheaper. PD blowers are great for the street in that they provide a lot of instant torque our motors lack and makes it fun. A magnacharger will make plenty of power for you and your motor depending on pulley size. Just remember that a stock internal motor can only handle so much.
Launching!

Word...

Too late the other fucktard (see below) showed up again LOL

I think they are brothers. >
Hey, watch it! Just because I laid the meat to a retard's mom doesn't mean that I am a fucktard. There is one degree of separation there...
Old 09-27-2010 | 09:48 PM
Teching In

Word...

Hey, watch it! Just because I laid the meat to a retard's mom doesn't mean that I am a fucktard. There is one degree of separation there...

LMAO not you , the tick terd trying to say i gave you a bj.
Old 09-27-2010 | 09:50 PM
Teching In

Come on dude, the GTO dude called your shenanigans and met you at the track. Your car didn't perform up to its potential and all of a sudden he lies for you about you beating him?

"A favor for a favor, this .... is what he gave you..."
??? haha

On a serious note, what do you think you will run on the juice once you get it sorted out?
there was really no favors we just decided it would be funny to **** in everyone cereal for a bit.

with the weather right my car is capable of 12.9s judging by the fastest pass of 13.2 @ 105 in bad DA , and spinning on street tires bad, also on the bottle i should get 11.8-9 @ 116-117 my car 60's now with the new tires well 1.70 spinning lightly on bottle so if i get LCA's and UCA it will help stop all the spinning and probably drop the 60' to a mid 1.5 or 1.60 on spray and that will pull my et down .2

Last edited by BubbaRATM; 09-27-2010 at 09:56 PM.
Old 09-27-2010 | 09:53 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by F8L BYT
Wrong, I know exactly how PD blowers work.... And if you knew anything about them then you would know that a m90 is smaller than the m112 and are inefficient compared to a m112. The have to spin so much harder and thus create so much heat and makes them inefficient. It is capable of upwards near 12lbs of boost but like I said earlier it is spinning so hard that it creates much more heat. And the m90 is a lot more expensive to do than the m112. Maybe next time you should do your research instead of trying to say I don't know what I'm talking about.

You will never convince anyone who knows anything about mustangs that a m90 is a good way to go.
The spinning of the blower doesn't create the heat, the level of boost does. Fact of the matter is for the goals set by the owner of the car (400rwhp) the M90 works perfectly, and at a very low boost pressure. This is also why the guy with the auto GT was definitely making at least 350rwhp on 8psi. I like how you went from saying "There's no way he was making 350rwhp" to "m90's suck and aren't for mustangs".

Backpedaling is in full effect.
Old 09-27-2010 | 09:57 PM
Teching In

Word...

i also must add i think his uncle beat you to the deposit LOL
Old 09-27-2010 | 09:59 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ju1ce
the spinning of the blower doesn't create the heat, the level of boost does. Fact of the matter is for the goals set by the owner of the car (400rwhp) the m90 works perfectly, and at a very low boost pressure. This is also why the guy with the auto gt was definitely making at least 350rwhp on 8psi. I like how you went from saying "there's no way he was making 350rwhp" to "m90's suck and aren't for mustangs".

orly??
Old 09-27-2010 | 10:01 PM
Teching In

orly??
Ya rly. If you spin an m90 at 12,000 rpm it's not gonna make a lot of heat if the boost pressure is 1psi.
Old 09-27-2010 | 10:02 PM
Launching!

orly??
Duh!!!! Everyone knows that air can predict when it is about to go into a cylinder and starts getting hot from fear!
Old 09-27-2010 | 10:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
The spinning of the blower doesn't create the heat, the level of boost does. Fact of the matter is for the goals set by the owner of the car (400rwhp) the M90 works perfectly, and at a very low boost pressure. This is also why the guy with the auto GT was definitely making at least 350rwhp on 8psi. I like how you went from saying "There's no way he was making 350rwhp" to "m90's suck and aren't for mustangs".

wrong and i know this because my friends gt500 has a stock eaton blower that has been ported and polished by Steigemier also has a small crank pulley and i believe a 2.6 pulley on the snout and that blower stays hot because it is being turned too much, that came straight from the man that ported and polished it then put the pulley on it. btw that car was tuned in florida and with a jlt cai, and a good 93 tune it made 603 at the tires. love to see what it would make with the race gas tune LOL

Quick Reply: Gto killed