Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Gto killed

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2010 | 11:56 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by dgr00s
I would like to see input from the GTO driver. Is he a member here? How did the challenge come about? Also, you have still skirted the question whether or not it was an LS1 or LS2 GTO.
if i say its an ls1 everyone in here will make excuses to how its weaker than the ls2 and if i say its the ls2 they will make excuses either i sprayed him or he was a bad driver or the car was on 6 cylinders and many other bullshit reasons so its more comical for me to sit here and read all the funny **** that people decide to post.

Fact is i beat the GTO on motor whether its the ls1 or ls2.
Old 09-22-2010 | 11:58 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by BubbaRATM
if i say its an ls1 everyone in here will make excuses to how its weaker than the ls2 and if i say its the ls2 they will make excuses either i sprayed him or he was a bad driver or the car was on 6 cylinders and many other bullshit reasons so its more comical for me to sit here and read all the funny **** that people decide to post.

Actually either way everyone will say how a GTO would beat you with headers and tune regardless of it being an LS1 or LS2.
Old 09-22-2010 | 12:00 PM
Staging Lane

So, who is the owner and how did the challenge come about?
Old 09-22-2010 | 12:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Nice excuse. You come here posting kills and cant even list which version of the car it was you beat?? Guess it was a ls1 GTO since your embarrassed to admit which one you beat.
Old 09-22-2010 | 12:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by demarco313
Nice excuse. You come here posting kills and cant even list which version of the car it was you beat?? Guess it was a ls1 GTO since your embarrassed to admit which one you beat.
Old 09-22-2010 | 12:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
Pigs have flown many times around here, you wouldn't be the first person to wind up scratching your head.
Maybe one day I'll be able to show you what a properly driven/running GTO does. You'll need a lotta ****** nitrous to make it "not pretty for me". Probably a lot more nitrous than your motor would feel like holding together for.

BTW, good job at completely dodging the fact that I've raced a board member who made over 400rwhp on an m90 3v.
I wouldn't be scratching my head, My motor will hold just fine you don't worry about that. Ill start lookin around here for a headers/tune ls2 goat and get a video of it. I didnt dodge the question either because I dont care? It doesn't pertain to me in any way. Putting an m90 on a mustang is retarded.

Originally Posted by necrocannibal
Actually Id be willing to wager money that Ju1ce's car would pull yours. What do you think headers/tune GTOs run to be so confident it would "be ugly" for him?
Haha I know you are trying to stick up for your fellow goat buddy but trust me I know I would pull him. Yes I know what they run they trap ~110-112mph. So I wouldnt wager your money on him, you would be better off burning it.
Old 09-22-2010 | 12:30 PM
***Repost Police***

in the other thread or this one cant remember anymore but i already said i thought the car was down on power or something wasn't right with the full bolt on car but the guy is a real cool guy and both races were from a dig, I hate roll racing for 1 but others like it so i do it to give them what they would like.

the GTO i beat there are no excuses, i did not spray him and it was all on video and i even gave him the hit on the 20 roll.

This whole deal was started over a thread of a 2011 5.0 getting murdered by a bone stock ls2 gto, then got way off track several times so i got the chance to go meet up with a guy and race him then posted the results here.

No you bunch of idiots i didn't lose internet privileges at home but have been ignoring these threads because it is pointless to be in here when you all want to tell me my car is slow when i just proved this slow POS as put by someone earlier will beat your ever so precious GTO with headers and a tune. Now i will go back to watching as im sure there will be some fun and threats of racing that none of you will follow up to and once again.

Friday i will be at Thunder Road Raceway Park in Gilliam La for test n tune they are open til midnight so please let the excuses flow now.
I'm going to assume you have a brain. If you have a brain, you know that a decently-driven headers/tune LS2 GTO would absolutely BUTT **** a 13.2x @ 105mph car. No questions asked. So for you to beat him that bad, you really don't think something was up? Really?
Old 09-22-2010 | 01:30 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
I'm going to assume you have a brain. If you have a brain, you know that a decently-driven headers/tune LS2 GTO would absolutely BUTT **** a 13.2x @ 105mph car. No questions asked. So for you to beat him that bad, you really don't think something was up? Really?
damn man you say some funny ****
Old 09-22-2010 | 01:32 PM
Launching!

No you bunch of idiots i didn't lose internet privileges at home but have been ignoring these threads because it is pointless to be in here when you all want to tell me my car is slow when i just proved this slow POS as put by someone earlier will beat your ever so precious GTO with headers and a tune. Now i will go back to watching as im sure there will be some fun and threats of racing that none of you will follow up to and once again.

Friday i will be at Thunder Road Raceway Park in Gilliam La for test n tune they are open til midnight so please let the excuses flow now.
Threats of racing? Why don't you just race me for some $$$ and shut me up then?

I will also be there Friday night, permitting I don't get called into the plant for an emergency, and even then I might just stick it out and let that mothersmurfer blow up! How much are you going to be spraying? That is just so I will know to get someone with a trailer to come so they can tow your car back to Fun-roe. With that being said, it might be my car getting towed back because that was the instance last time I went there. Shitty track prep + wheelhop = Massive Fail.

Originally Posted by 06 6.0 GTO
Actually either way everyone will say how a GTO would beat you with headers and tune regardless of it being an LS1 or LS2.
Truth!
Old 09-22-2010 | 01:51 PM
9 Second Club

This thread delivers!!

For what it's worth my 4 door sedan spanked a mild bolt on 07 mustang gt so I'd think a gto would give me a better run for the money.
Old 09-22-2010 | 02:03 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by willizm
For what it's worth my 4 door sedan spanked a mild bolt on 07 mustang gt so I'd think a gto would give me a better run for the money.
Should be a better race against a GTO. I raced a 335xi and 335i when I was living in Roanoke, Va. At the time, my car was a full bolt-on with a timing pulled because I had nitrous previously installed (no VE tuning; just wanted to pull a degree to be safe). They both put up one hell of a fight. I raced the 335i from a roll and was door to door, giving him the bust, until I shifted into 4th, which is when I started pulling him. I reaced the 335xi from a stand still, and it was a beast off the line. If GTOs didn't have such a strong 2nd gear, it would have been bad for me. I gained back what I lost and same story when I went into 4th. Those cars were both stock and VERY capable opponents to a bolt-on GTO.
Old 09-22-2010 | 02:05 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by F8L BYT
I wouldn't be scratching my head, My motor will hold just fine you don't worry about that. Ill start lookin around here for a headers/tune ls2 goat and get a video of it. I didnt dodge the question either because I dont care? It doesn't pertain to me in any way. Putting an m90 on a mustang is retarded.

Haha I know you are trying to stick up for your fellow goat buddy but trust me I know I would pull him. Yes I know what they run they trap ~110-112mph. So I wouldnt wager your money on him, you would be better off burning it.
All cars and drivers aren't made equal. I could race an Sn95 Cobra around here (actually have, and smoked them in both of my cars) and tell you all about that. The point is you think because 1 header/tune GTO does one thing that they all do. My car trapped 110.91 BONE STOCK. So I'd be quite disappointed if I trapped 110-112 after weight reduction, headers, and tune. If you read anything I've posted you'd know I've already trapped a good bit higher than 112. From what I know you said you trap 115 and you have gears.

So bottom line, if we're trapping around the same and you have 4.10's you're gonna run outta gear and I'm gonna smash squad your POS rattle trap anywhere north of 110.

I'll be sure to post multiple video's of me pulling my buddies 97 Cobra (that has all the bolt ons) by busses in my GTO and multiple carlengths in my REGAL!
Old 09-22-2010 | 04:52 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by demarco313
I'd say it was a LS1.... but either way I don't see that happening like that (the results of the race) if it was a LS1 or not... and well... we all do know... there is two sides to every story... like said before who is the gto owner? can we get ahold of him some how? and just because you showed him that the bottle was off/not attached... how do we know that you don't have a dry kit that is hidden some were?
Old 09-22-2010 | 05:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by najaf4life
I'd say it was a LS1.... but either way I don't see that happening like that (the results of the race) if it was a LS1 or not... and well... we all do know... there is two sides to every story... like said before who is the gto owner? can we get ahold of him some how? and just because you showed him that the bottle was off/not attached... how do we know that you don't have a dry kit that is hidden some were?
LMAO

i like that a dry kit hidden and i tell everyone i have a wet kit.
Old 09-22-2010 | 05:06 PM
Staging Lane

LMAO

i like that a dry kit hidden and i tell everyone i have a wet kit.
this could be easliy done.. you have both and show the wet kit... and the other person is like okay... bottle is unhooked.. lets go race...

and the results (like in the video) damn what the heck happened there
Old 09-22-2010 | 05:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by najaf4life
this could be easliy done.. you have both and show the wet kit... and the other person is like okay... bottle is unhooked.. lets go race...

and the results (like in the video) damn what the heck happened there

would you like to inspect my car ? i will gladly let you or anyone else.

There is ONE kit on the car and it has ONE bottle and it is connected to a HSW spray plate behind the throttle body. I have no reason to lie
Old 09-22-2010 | 05:16 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RacerBill
Threats of racing? Why don't you just race me for some $$$ and shut me up then?

I will also be there Friday night, permitting I don't get called into the plant for an emergency, and even then I might just stick it out and let that mothersmurfer blow up! How much are you going to be spraying? That is just so I will know to get someone with a trailer to come so they can tow your car back to Fun-roe. With that being said, it might be my car getting towed back because that was the instance last time I went there. Shitty track prep + wheelhop = Massive Fail.

Truth!
I'm confident i wont need a trailer but if you need one my dad has one you can borrow. On a serious not i don't want to see you or anyone else break anything. My car has only had wheel hop 1 time there and the track is usually prepped good.

Why are you worried about how much i spray? Its just a slows *** 3v terd. LOL
Old 09-22-2010 | 05:17 PM
***Repost Police***

...?
Old 09-22-2010 | 05:28 PM
Teching In

...?

i seen it and ignored it on purpose
Old 09-22-2010 | 05:28 PM
***Repost Police***

You do strike me as somebody who ignores logic on purpose quite often.

Quick Reply: Gto killed