Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Gto killed

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 08:42 PM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BubbaRATM
full bolt on gto's run 12s but stock with just lt's and a tune ...... well hell here we go again in the same pond full of bullshit watch the vid......
Seriously dude, you need to get off your high horse. A pretty decent time for a STOCK 6spd LS2 GTO is 13.2 @ 108mph. Not the best, not the worst... just pretty decent. Let's pretend that this car you raced could only match that time with the mods it has. Your best N/A run is 13.26 @ 105mph. Now think about this; does it make any sense at all for you to have beaten him that bad? And considering anybody with a brain knows that a cammed/stalled LS1 F-body runs high 11s/low 12s, do you REALLY think you should have beaten him? You can't say "anything can happen on the street," but then claim your car is actually better. That's what is called a contradictory statement.
Originally Posted by RacerBill
Since when did this turn into an "BONE STOCK" argument and the fact that it has to be stock weight and stock tires? Does it also have to be stock spark plugs, stock tire pressure, recommended factory weight oil, stock lugnuts.... this **** is ridiculous. I can guarantee you that my car would have smoked yours when I had just headers with no tune. You know how I know?... because I raced a ton of these so-called full bolt-on GTs.
And at the same time, I really doubt that a header-only LS1 GTO would have "smoked" a 13.26 @ 105mph GT.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:42 PM
Launching!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

maybe you missed the part about being from a dig and being a ******* bus length in front, does your brain even work ?

my car now weighs around 3550 without me in it , GTOs were what like 3750-3800?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3z0LJpykpg
Maybe you missed the whole logical thought process about the roll races. There is no way in hell you should have beat a GTO from a roll. The dig race just goes to show that the guy can't drive the car for ****.

Yeah, that's about right on the GTOs weight. Just like any other vehicle, the actual race weight will vary from driver to drive and fuel level.

It's moments like this that makes me almost wish my car was closer to stock so I could handle up on your *** at the track until you get it through your thick skull that the GTO driver you raced sucked.

For a *****-n-giggles comparison, I was always told that I would never beat a cammed C6 (LS2). Well low and behold, I ended up meeting a guy with a cammed C6 (LS2) and beat him in a roll race from 60-140mph. Did I beat him? Yes. Should I have beat him? Meh, some will say no and some will say yes. I know I won but am I going to say that all cammed C6's suck and can beat them all the time? No.

My point being is that cars can be beaten if the driver sucks, no matter the power/weight level. Although, in your instance it would take quite a shitty driver to lose to your car.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by necrocannibal
Comments then? Not being an *** but your race and this guys are completely on the opposite sides of the spectrum. What gives?
you tell me since i have no ******* clue about anything ...............

im just going to watch from here on

Gilliam La
Thunder Road Raceway Park off Hwy 71
ill be there friday.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:46 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
And at the same time, I really doubt that a header-only LS1 GTO would have "smoked" a 13.26 @ 105mph GT.
Haha, fair enough. As you have pointed out, I was exaggerating a little bit.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:47 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

you tell me since i have no ******* clue about anything ...............

im just going to watch from here on

Gilliam La
ill be there friday.
You really want a 402 stroker GTO to come make you look stupid? God you sound like a 15 year old kid.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:48 PM
Launching!

Gilliam La
ill be there friday.
What time are you passing though? I would like to get a good roll race before you make it to the track.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:53 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ran 13.29 stock @ 3,240DA. Hand ported the intake, put some different mufflers on and on the stock tires and stock 10:1 AFR tune went 12.98 in 2,273DA. Dropped in some headers, stall and DRs, still on the stock tune and went 12.41 in 2,100DA. Added CAI and finally got a tune and ran 12.28 in 1,800DA.

Thats my bolt on times before the cam. Take a step back for a second and think about how bad you would get raped by a true well driven bolt on GTO. You think your Mr Badass dig killer? You aint **** kid. Try 1.70 on that 12.41 run in 2,100DA and 1.6s in my 12.2 form in near 2,000ft DA. Think Goats cant do it on the street? HERE WATCH THIS CHAMP. Your turd *** 3v couldnt beat the slowest vehicle in that video. You realize your coming on here with a car that drops 260-270whp stock, and you have a off road x, a hot air intake and what? some headers? I dont remember and you think your all of a sudden past 350whp? I hope so. Cause thats what LS2 cars drop STOCK. And your in your mouthing off about boltons? Everything you post digs you a bigger hole. Your pile couldnt dream of hitting 12.2s in 2,000ft DA. I would bet not even on nitrous.

Your totally out gunned and if you havent noticed, out of ALL the masses of Ford trolls that have registered in the last couple months, your the only one trying to push this 3v bolton > LS2 bolton fight.

I guess this is the part where you call me a **** ton of profane names because your logic is a joke and your up against a wall.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:56 PM
Launching!

Very well played, sir.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:59 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by CoolAid
I ran 13.29 stock @ 3,240DA. Hand ported the intake, put some different mufflers on and on the stock tires and stock 10:1 AFR tune went 12.98 in 2,273DA. Dropped in some headers, stall and DRs, still on the stock tune and went 12.41 in 2,100DA. Added CAI and finally got a tune and ran 12.28 in 1,800DA.

Thats my bolt on times before the cam. Take a step back for a second and think about how bad you would get raped by a true well driven bolt on GTO. You think your Mr Badass dig killer? You aint **** kid. Try 1.70 on that 12.41 run in 2,100DA and 1.6s in my 12.2 form in near 2,000ft DA. Think Goats cant do it on the street? HERE WATCH THIS CHAMP. Your turd *** 3v couldnt beat the slowest vehicle in that video. You realize your coming on here with a car that drops 260-270whp stock, and you have a off road x, a hot air intake and what? some headers? I dont remember and you think your all of a sudden past 350whp? I hope so. Cause thats what LS2 cars drop STOCK. And your in your mouthing off about boltons? Everything you post digs you a bigger hole. Your pile couldnt dream of hitting 12.2s in 2,000ft DA. I would bet not even on nitrous.

Your totally out gunned and if you havent noticed, out of ALL the masses of Ford trolls that have registered in the last couple months, your the only one trying to push this 3v bolton > LS2 bolton fight.

I guess this is the part where you call me a **** ton of profane names because your logic is a joke and your up against a wall.
CoolAid you're delusional thinking your GTO would even be able to see his tail lights in a race. He beat a cammed stalled f body. Hes untouchable by anything GM.

ZR1s cower in his presence.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:19 PM
wrp
9 Second Club

I've been rooting for the GT's. It just seemed that it was in conceivable they could make something look so good on the outside and then make them run so poorly. Glad you found a decent car with a poor enough driver to finally let you have your day.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:20 PM
Teching In

I should tell all the nitrous/supercharged 3v's that I beat that they're doing it all wrong.

Off road x and a hot air intake and they'd get me.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:24 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
I should tell all the nitrous/supercharged 3v's that I beat that they're doing it all wrong.

Off road x and a hot air intake and they'd get me.
Please tell me you live "close" to this guy.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:34 PM
11 Second Club

This is him right now after the last few posts:

Hes been online this whole time but yet its

in here from him now.

Im sure hes thinking out a long drawn out response. Either that or plan B. Call people some names with as much profanity as possible and dodge the logical points made.

Your ball Bubba. You think all your Ford buddies arent in these threads reading what you post? Think its just us few GTO guys?

Come on man. You've talked a GANG of **** about GM throughout your threads and now its time to wave that Ford flag proudly on the back of a 300hp 3V.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:41 PM
11 Second Club

Hey look what I found? Bubbas plugs! Nice man!

Looks like you really know what your doing with that car of yours.

****. I better go change my oil or something. Going to need to get every ounce of HP out of it in case one of these O/R X, CAI only 3Vs comes looking for me with a detonating nitrous shot!
Old 09-21-2010, 12:01 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

OP you beat a GTO with a bad driver. Ive beat my fair share of cars with bad drivers that i should have lost to. My previous setup with all 256rwhp/296rwtq (WS6 intake, 52mm TB, Shorties, stock y, catback and 2.73 gears) beat my friends full bolt on/geared LT1 from a dig, and a stock 2009 GT from a roll on the freeway. I dont know how many stories I have heard about GT 500s losing to mildly modded LT/LS cars. It all comes down to drivers. Yes you beat him but knowing he couldnt drive for **** and then running your mouth is pretty stupid.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Op posted a vid of him beating a GTO.....a wins a win IMO, not saying the same car with another driver would have ended differently but he won. Even if he sprayed who cares, runwhatchabrung.

ANd BTW, no one recalls seeing vids of idiots racing on here(like the cts-v) racing a cammed stalled SS with the MS3 untuned and getting beat by a bolt on V. There are idiots everywhere and there are plenty of cars with potential to be fast that run like complete ****.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:27 AM
***Repost Police***

Yeah, but if a video was posted of a guy with a stock Camaro SS beating a GSX-R600, we would call bs on the driver too. We're not on here to say nothing but "good kill" and boost his ego. You post on forums for feedback.
Old 09-21-2010, 04:10 AM
TECH Apprentice

so i guess the bolt on 99 t/a i beat last week was a joke to then, sounds like a bunch of GM stuff just runs bad to me

99 t/a 3500 stall, lt's , slp lid, ls6 intake, stock heads, cammed not sure which one, obviously tuned, only down side is he was on some 19in vette wheels. we went from a dig both races and i got him the first race by 1 - 1 1/2 and the second was easily 2 -2 1/2 cars
yea and how big of a shot did you SPRAY to beat it???
Your little bolt on GT doesnt stand a chance against a well modded car like this I dont care if it had 30 inch wheels lol...Honestly i dont even think you can beat a STOCK LS1 Camaro or Firebird on all motor with your bolt ons without spraying...

Originally Posted by najaf4life
is this GTO a LS2 or a LS1? and really though there is no way to tell what it is just from watching the video...
Agreed! OP you still never answered this question!!!??? It does make a difference on which one you raced and seems like your avoiding to answer it..
Old 09-21-2010, 07:11 AM
11 Second Club

Nobody is doubting that he beat THAT GTO in his video. Its the arrogance and **** talking about ALL GTOs that he has spewed in multiple threads and multiple posts that people are attacking. You'd think this **** has a KB GT500 the way he runs his mouth but low and behold its just a ultra mild 3v GT with a catless mid and a hot air intake as its only mods.

Well....unless of course you count the detonating nitrous shot that's tearing his plugs and motor apart
Old 09-21-2010, 07:56 AM
10 Second Club

I guess his mom made him get off of the computer and go to bed so he could get up early enough to go to high school. Just one more year and hes free!!

Quick Reply: Gto killed