Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 08:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Poor dillusional op....
Old 09-21-2010, 09:03 AM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Man...part of me wants to say Good Kill to the OP, but after the comment about beating the stalled/cammed F-body...I will just grin to myself and step outta here. OP either these cars are running on 6 cylinders or you are spraying a 200+ shot. Nice win on the GTO but, not to bust your *****, I bet a stock well-driven LS2 goat would edge you out by at least 1.5 cars.
Old 09-21-2010, 09:06 AM

So Animalwarfest now owns a Mustang??
Old 09-21-2010, 09:13 AM
Teching In

When my GTO was 100% absolutely bone stock... I ran an 05 GT, auto, that had a eaton M90 blower on 8psi. We were dead even from 40-100 and from 100-130 I pulled 2 cars. He said he was making 350whp.

I believe this story 100%. Hey vids never lie right?!?!?
Old 09-21-2010, 10:36 AM
Staging Lane

He said in the other thread that he was driving an hour to race a GTO because of that thread, so where is the GTO drivers input?

Unless I am totally blind and missed it.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:46 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
I should tell all the nitrous/supercharged 3v's that I beat that they're doing it all wrong.

Off road x and a hot air intake and they'd get me.
See sig... your goat with the arms mod doesnt count

Originally Posted by snake95
Man...part of me wants to say Good Kill to the OP, but after the comment about beating the stalled/cammed F-body...I will just grin to myself and step outta here. OP either these cars are running on 6 cylinders or you are spraying a 200+ shot. Nice win on the GTO but, not to bust your *****, I bet a stock well-driven LS2 goat would edge you out by at least 1.5 cars.
LOL exactly what I was thinking... OP would have gotten raped by that car... I think the OP would be a good race with a ls1 gto because well lets face it they arent very impressive.

When my GTO was 100% absolutely bone stock... I ran an 05 GT, auto, that had a eaton M90 blower on 8psi. We were dead even from 40-100 and from 100-130 I pulled 2 cars. He said he was making 350whp.

I believe this story 100%. Hey vids never lie right?!?!?

Umm why the hell would they put a m90 on it? Talk about dumbasses and he wasnt making 350 I can guarantee you that, not even close. Man I wish you were close to shut you up, your car isnt fast
Old 09-21-2010, 12:29 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by F8L BYT

Umm why the hell would they put a m90 on it? Talk about dumbasses and he wasnt making 350 I can guarantee you that, not even close. Man I wish you were close to shut you up, your car isnt fast
Hey man, NightmareTA's brother has a 5spd GT with an M90 and he made 404rwhp with a pulley just a little smaller than the guy with the Auto GT had.

You're more than welcome to come try me. My Regal will beat your car off spray, and my GTO will beat it on spray.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:48 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Road trip!
Old 09-21-2010, 03:38 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by demarco313
Agreed! OP you still never answered this question!!!??? It does make a difference on which one you raced and seems like your avoiding to answer it..
I know he has seen it... but I'd say it was a LS1... cause if it wasn't he would of been all over it as soon as he saw the question...
Old 09-21-2010, 06:20 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Hey man, NightmareTA's brother has a 5spd GT with an M90 and he made 404rwhp with a pulley just a little smaller than the guy with the Auto GT had.

You're more than welcome to come try me. My Regal will beat your car off spray, and my GTO will beat it on spray.
I was about to say he didnt want to call you out. Your GTO would definately pull him.

And it appears Bubba has lost computer privelages at home.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:05 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by RacerBill
Since when did I ever say that I was a good driver? I was just stating about how I had enough of sample size of GTs that I raced to run across at least 1 decent driver. You have ran across one GTO and win a roll race. If you think your car is going to beat GTOs with a half-*** driver, you've got another thing coming.

I was just stating the weight for the argument of weight vs HP. Last time I checked, a header only GTO with a tune should be ~330rwhp on a dynojet. I haven't really checked on when GTs with your mods puts down... care to share?

LOL @ that trap speed and you claiming to beat a GTO. When I was bone stock down to the stock airfilter, stock tune, stock manifolds, stock tires at 34psi, etc I was trapping faster than that.

I was saying that because you wouldn't race for any money...

Word...
my gto put down 340rwhp stock..there is no way he beat a ls2 gto with headers and a tune that was worth a **** from a roll..hahaha
Old 09-21-2010, 09:11 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BubbaRATM
im always up for a good race, and from now on i will race and record any and every GTO race i get
Good to know. I have family in the area. Interested in a GTO rematch?
Old 09-21-2010, 11:31 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 6.0monsta
Good to know. I have family in the area. Interested in a GTO rematch?
Now we're talking. My dads favorite saying- he even had bumper stickers made of it back in the 70's:

"When the green flag drops, the Bull **** stops." He was a diehard street racer until Johnny Law got too familiar with him back in the early to mid 70's.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:41 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Haha maybe one day our paths will cross and I'll get a chance to show you how a properly running cobra is with a decent driver. But I already know the outcome and it wouldnt be pretty for you on either of those races jus' sayin

Originally Posted by necrocannibal
I was about to say he didnt want to call you out. Your GTO would definately pull him.

And it appears Bubba has lost computer privelages at home.
Haha good joke. The day a headers/tuned gto pulls me is the day pigs fly
Old 09-22-2010, 12:20 AM
Teching In

Haha maybe one day our paths will cross and I'll get a chance to show you how a properly running cobra is with a decent driver. But I already know the outcome and it wouldnt be pretty for you on either of those races jus' sayin

Pigs have flown many times around here, you wouldn't be the first person to wind up scratching your head.
Maybe one day I'll be able to show you what a properly driven/running GTO does. You'll need a lotta ****** nitrous to make it "not pretty for me". Probably a lot more nitrous than your motor would feel like holding together for.

BTW, good job at completely dodging the fact that I've raced a board member who made over 400rwhp on an m90 3v.
Old 09-22-2010, 01:45 AM
On The Tree

Op nice runs you beat the gto, spray or no spray you still won..

As for you beating a stalled cammed ls1 camaro c'mon now.. You must have spent some time with a guy I beat a while back here in Texas. I met this guy at the track, he had a bolt on mustang running low 13s around the same trap speed as yours, cool guy btw. He didnt run me at the track bc I was definitely faster than he was but he wanted to race me afterwards from a roll.

We raced from a 40 45 roll and to no surprise i pulled on him pretty hard even after I gave him the hit. After the little fun we had, he ended up telling one of his friends that, he kept up and started pulling on the top end and also said he would have beat me if we wouldnt have come up to some traffic... LMFAO Oh just to let you know I run 11s but he was catching up to me *sarcasm*....
Old 09-22-2010, 07:48 AM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Actually Id be willing to wager money that Ju1ce's car would pull yours. What do you think headers/tune GTOs run to be so confident it would "be ugly" for him?
Old 09-22-2010, 10:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts

Bet I could smash Bubba's car even on spray and I am bolt ons with no cam.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:33 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jgarza54
Op nice runs you beat the gto, spray or no spray you still won..

As for you beating a stalled cammed ls1 camaro c'mon now.. You must have spent some time with a guy I beat a while back here in Texas. I met this guy at the track, he had a bolt on mustang running low 13s around the same trap speed as yours, cool guy btw. He didnt run me at the track bc I was definitely faster than he was but he wanted to race me afterwards from a roll.

We raced from a 40 45 roll and to no surprise i pulled on him pretty hard even after I gave him the hit. After the little fun we had, he ended up telling one of his friends that, he kept up and started pulling on the top end and also said he would have beat me if we wouldnt have come up to some traffic... LMFAO Oh just to let you know I run 11s but he was catching up to me *sarcasm*....
in the other thread or this one cant remember anymore but i already said i thought the car was down on power or something wasn't right with the full bolt on car but the guy is a real cool guy and both races were from a dig, I hate roll racing for 1 but others like it so i do it to give them what they would like.

the GTO i beat there are no excuses, i did not spray him and it was all on video and i even gave him the hit on the 20 roll.

This whole deal was started over a thread of a 2011 5.0 getting murdered by a bone stock ls2 gto, then got way off track several times so i got the chance to go meet up with a guy and race him then posted the results here.

No you bunch of idiots i didn't lose internet privileges at home but have been ignoring these threads because it is pointless to be in here when you all want to tell me my car is slow when i just proved this slow POS as put by someone earlier will beat your ever so precious GTO with headers and a tune. Now i will go back to watching as im sure there will be some fun and threats of racing that none of you will follow up to and once again.

Friday i will be at Thunder Road Raceway Park in Gilliam La for test n tune they are open til midnight so please let the excuses flow now.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:09 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by BubbaRATM
in the other thread or this one cant remember anymore but i already said i thought the car was down on power or something wasn't right with the full bolt on car but the guy is a real cool guy and both races were from a dig, I hate roll racing for 1 but others like it so i do it to give them what they would like.

the GTO i beat there are no excuses, i did not spray him and it was all on video and i even gave him the hit on the 20 roll.

This whole deal was started over a thread of a 2011 5.0 getting murdered by a bone stock ls2 gto, then got way off track several times so i got the chance to go meet up with a guy and race him then posted the results here.

No you bunch of idiots i didn't lose internet privileges at home but have been ignoring these threads because it is pointless to be in here when you all want to tell me my car is slow when i just proved this slow POS as put by someone earlier will beat your ever so precious GTO with headers and a tune. Now i will go back to watching as im sure there will be some fun and threats of racing that none of you will follow up to and once again.

Friday i will be at Thunder Road Raceway Park in Gilliam La for test n tune they are open til midnight so please let the excuses flow now.
I would like to see input from the GTO driver. Is he a member here? How did the challenge come about? Also, you have still skirted the question whether or not it was an LS1 or LS2 GTO.

Quick Reply: Gto killed