Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

WSsick vs. snake95 ***videos***

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 11:49 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by unit213
ersonally, I think it's cool that two members here met up, had some fun racing, and posted a vid for us. That and they had the ***** to post up the vid knowing some
nuckleheads here would critique them and criticize them.
I think you've got it all wrong. The OP swore his hand to the holy bible that his car was a 12-second car when in reality it runs low 13's. I personally have seen him say this multiple times, particularly one time when he said his car ran 12.80s. I dont see anyone critiquing here just telling it how it is. Heck even the Op admitted it wasn't smart on his part. Point is don't talk if you can't back your **** up. Period end of discussion.

P.S. Wasn't that guy "99Z28" or whatever his name was banned a while back for doing the same thing? What happened to the "12-second SRK rule"?..........just jokin'
Old 10-30-2010, 11:56 AM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
I think you've got it all wrong. The OP swore his hand to the holy bible that his car was a 12-second car when in reality it runs low 13's. I personally have seen him say this multiple times, particularly one time when he said his car ran 12.80s. I dont see anyone critiquing here just telling it how it is. Heck even the Op admitted it wasn't smart on his part. Point is don't talk if you can't back your **** up. Period end of discussion.

P.S. Wasn't that guy "99Z28" or whatever his name was banned a while back for doing the same thing? What happened to the "12-second SRK rule"?..........just jokin'
I think we have all said what our cars have run. Anytime I go to the track and run I say "It probably can run XXX if I did this". That is what keeps us going back. Point is his car WILL run 12's as it sits now. Even though it didn't run 12's that night, it doesn't change that FACT. Not taking anything away from him but I'd bet anything you wanted I could take his car how it sits, grab my rear wheels and tires and run no slower than 12.8 on the first run.
Old 10-30-2010, 12:28 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Juice you ok after that backfire?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kImSC9no9sU

That video is funny ****!

Last edited by BLOWNALKY01; 10-30-2010 at 09:13 PM.
Old 10-30-2010, 01:33 PM
Teching In

I give up.
Old 10-30-2010, 01:40 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
I give up.
Very likely what you would say after running me twice or three times.
Old 10-30-2010, 01:47 PM
Teching In

Very likely what you would say after running me twice or three times.
I wouldn't give up because eventually you're piece of **** is gonna break.
Old 10-30-2010, 01:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

I wouldn't give up because eventually you're piece of **** is gonna break.
Nah, see it wouldn't take that long for me to prove a point when running you. I'd say by 2nd gear it would be obvious your pile of **** isn't going to catch up. I've ran GTOs with more mods than you before, they are nothing to be scared of. https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...-04-cobra.html

I wish you could come down here and run me at the track. Would be cool to see how far back I could let off and still coast to a faster ET than you.
Old 10-30-2010, 01:57 PM
Teching In

Hang on let me go write a story about alleged cars that may or may not even exist. Never mind the 450 videos I and others have posted of my car racing. I don't think anyone has even seen a picture of your car doing anything other than being parked.
Old 10-30-2010, 01:59 PM
Tech Apprentice

I'd be willing to bet in the 1/8th I could let off alittle more than half way...
Old 10-30-2010, 02:06 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

My argument still stands, it was my first time with the setup, it has a 12 in it as it sits. It wasn't smart to run my mouth, but at the same time I am confident the car has a 12 sec. pass in it. Ju1ce it really does look like you just love being a douche. I admitted I shouldn't have spouted off, and then came back with a reasonable statement (it was my first time at the track with the setup and DR's and it has more in it) and this was not meant to cause you to flip out, no personal attack, just a factual statement. P.S. Are you saying you don't think your car could make an 11 sec. pass in the right conditions? Serious question.
Old 10-30-2010, 02:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

Only way Ju1ce's car could run 11's is if a Semi ran into it at the staging line going 98mph. Hell, atleast it would look good while running that 11 second pass. But then again, we are talking one 11 second pass and that doesn't make it a 11 second car. So we are back at square one.
Old 10-30-2010, 02:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by snake95
My argument still stands, it was my first time with the setup, it has a 12 in it as it sits. It wasn't smart to run my mouth, but at the same time I am confident the car has a 12 sec. pass in it. Ju1ce it really does look like you just love being a douche. I admitted I shouldn't have spouted off, and then came back with a reasonable statement (it was my first time at the track with the setup and DR's and it has more in it) and this was not meant to cause you to flip out, no personal attack, just a factual statement. P.S. Are you saying you don't think your car could make an 11 sec. pass in the right conditions? Serious question.
I stopped giving you **** when you admitted you shouldn't have run your mouth about it being a 12 second car no questions asked, and anyone who thinks otherwise is just stupid/igorant.

It's the other people chiming in who I'm responding to.

Anyway... My car did a best of 12.17 @ 113.5 in pretty good conditions. I could change a few things, run in better weather, and MAYBE turn 11.9x. The point is IMO that doesn't make my car an 11 second car, because when the slicks and skinnies come off and the street tires go back on, I can only run what the car would run with those installed parts. My best run on the stock tires was only 12.4 @ 114.9. I have better tires on there than stock, but they're still all seasons and I don't think I'd run 11's on em'.

IMO a car is only a XX Second car when it can run XX anytime. I've been around too many people who say well my car ran a 12.9, it's a 12 second car, then we all cruise up to the strip and they're running 13.50's all day.
Old 10-30-2010, 02:27 PM
Tech Apprentice

Anyway... My car did a best of 12.17 @ 113.5 in pretty good conditions. I could change a few things, run in better weather, and MAYBE turn 11.9x. The point is IMO that doesn't make my car an 11 second car, because when the slicks and skinnies come off and the street tires go back on, I can only run what the car would run with those installed parts. My best run on the stock tires was only 12.4 @ 114.9. I have better tires on there than stock, but they're still all seasons and I don't think I'd run 11's on em'.
You go to the track to do one thing, go fast. When you go to the track do you stop by the grocery store and buy a gallon of milk and some food because sometimes you have that in your car? Hell why not put a passenger in the car to make it alittle more realistic.

But I do agree with you that your car can't run 11's as it sits. That sucks...6.0L and it can't even get out of it's own way.
Old 10-30-2010, 03:22 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ABQ99TA
That being said I'm suprised how slow your cars are after all the smack you guys talk.
I don't talk smack, just correct ignornace.

Originally Posted by unit213
Personally, I think it's cool that two members here met up, had some fun racing, and posted a vid for us. That and they had the ***** to post up the vid knowing some
knuckleheads here would critique them and criticize them.
We were actually talking that night about how Ju1ce would react to this thread.

Originally Posted by hugger1975
i have to get vulgar to make a point.

if you murder ONCE, you are a murderer
if you touch a child ONCE you are a pedophile
if you rape ONCE, you are a rapist

see my point?

no one cares how many times you di it,
You may be a creeper, but you are correct sir.

Juice you ok after that backfire?
That video was great.

Originally Posted by mulalleybs
if you smoke crack once you're a crack head.

(this is an argument i had a with a friend the other day.)
Strange conversation.
Old 10-30-2010, 03:35 PM
12 Second Club

Yes, a car that cracks a miracle once in a lifetime 12.99, but then 99.99999999999% of all the other runs it makes are in the 13's, it's a 13 second car, not a 12 second car. A 12 second car is a car that can go out on any given day and run 12's. His Cobra is in fact, a 13 second car. And if he takes another 100 shots at it, and runs that miracle 12.99 once, it's not a 12 second car, he got lucky.

Someone who goes around telling people they have a 12 second car when the runs can't be duplicated is just compensating for something.

My first 3 passes in my GTO, EVER when it was bone stock were a 13.3, 13.1, 13.01. Could I have run 12's in it stock? Maybe, I'll never know though. As the very next trip to the track I added DR's and ripped off 3 12.5's in a row with each run being within .02 seconds of each other. And the last trip to the track with my Regal, on all season tires I ran 14.1, 13.5, 13.2 with my best 60' being a half a second off my worst 60'. Very inconsistent due to the lack of traction. With DR's it too would run very consistently.

You're all saying how consistent his driving was, what makes you think he's gonna all the sudden drop 2 tenths? Chances are I could get into his car, never having driven it EVER and come within a tenth of his best times (it's been done so many times now I can't even remember the count). Anyone who needs "seat time" in a 260rwhp car with all the traction it could ever need is just making excuses.
If run 12s once, you are a 12 second car. If you do it once, it means there is a HUGE possibility it can be done again. My car is a "12 second car" since I've ran a 12.xx multiple times, but I go around saying "it's a high 12 second car." I think we all know that there is a difference from a high x second car vs a low x second car.

His driving was indeed consistent. He 60' just about the same every time, with variances of course and his shifts were clean and fast (with the exception of 1). That makes him consistently good.

You might be able to drive to within a tenth of his best, considering it was his first time in that setup as well. Practice makes perfect.

Oh and from your earlier post, 260rwhp = LOL. I hope you weren't being serious.

Just because you don't want his car to run a 12, doesn't mean it can't.

Originally Posted by Redfire 03

Uhhhh, I'm the OP and I have run 12s. You mean snake.

Who the hell is 99Z28?
Old 10-30-2010, 03:36 PM
Banned

Only way Ju1ce's car could run 11's is if a Semi ran into it at the staging line going 98mph. Hell, atleast it would look good while running that 11 second pass. But then again, we are talking one 11 second pass and that doesn't make it a 11 second car. So we are back at square one.
funny how that juice guys GTO is almost as close to 11's as this guys cobra is close to 12's , yet you think the gto is sooooo not a 11 sec car, and youve been whinning about how the mustang IS a 12 sec car...lol hypocrite....
Old 10-30-2010, 03:38 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by cody123
funny how that juice guys GTO is almost as close to 11's as this guys cobra is close to 12's , yet you think the gto is sooooo not a 11 sec car, and youve been whinning about how the mustang IS a 12 sec car...lol hypocrite....
Do you know what the definition of sarcasm is? Do you know how to recognize it when it is written all over a post?
Old 10-30-2010, 03:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by WSsick
Do you know what the definition of sarcasm is? Do you know how to recognize it when it is written all over a post?

haha yes i do. It's just halarious to me ...im no pro racer or gear head this thread is very funny to me, no one makes sense and everyone has sand in their panties
Old 10-30-2010, 03:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by WSsick
are you and that snake guy dating or what? you get so offended when this other guy bashes his car, i can't stop laughing thank you i needed that today
Old 10-30-2010, 04:31 PM
Teching In

I'm gonna spray a 150 shot on slicks and skinnies and get a 10 second pass. Then I'm gonna go around telling everyone I have a 10 second car... I won't tell them that the 10 second aspect is contingent on the bottle being full, and the car having slicks/skinnies on it.

I'll be almost as cool as stopsign if I do that.

You guys are worse than the ricers around here who spout off race gas numbers but always have pump gas in their cars when they're talking ****.