Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

**Official Winter Beater Kills Thread**

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 02:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
I don't think I fit in...
Haha whats your user name over there? I'm on honda-tech too. They give me a little **** too. I think it's my sig...

Or the fact that my honda is my beater.
Old 01-11-2011, 02:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by WSsick
TBI blows. I'm trying to get him to LSX swap that bitch. When the snow clears, we might be going to a junkyard.
Yea I know third gens suck. Sometimes I get upset that I'm associated with that crowd since the majority of them love to rave about beating toyota corrolas and grandma's buick over on thirdgen.org.
Old 01-11-2011, 02:27 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by NightmareTA
Yea I know third gens suck. Sometimes I get upset that I'm associated with that crowd since the majority of them love to rave about beating toyota corrolas and grandma's buick over on thirdgen.org.
I dont think ur 3rd gen can hang with Corollas or Buicks
Old 01-11-2011, 02:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by sujomatt
I dont think ur 3rd gen can hang with Corollas or Buicks
At the moment, no, it def can't haha. I'd have to push it.....pretty sure I could push it faster than your civic though!
Old 01-11-2011, 02:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

Haha whats your user name over there? I'm on honda-tech too. They give me a little **** too. I think it's my sig...

Stopsign....32v..?
Old 01-11-2011, 04:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Stopsign....32v..?
Well I guess that makes sense *insert facepalm*
Old 01-11-2011, 04:25 PM
10 Second Club

Here is a video we went and made awhile ago of 2 beaters. The video is 11 minutes long but if you have time to watch it its worth it. Alot of guys in town with there 14 second cars like to bet and think there street kings so we made a video making fun of them. ENJOY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJhFr6QTGv8
Old 01-11-2011, 04:45 PM
Teching In

Honda beaters ftw!
Old 01-12-2011, 02:04 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess STLSR is rubbing off on me. Although, you have to be an idiot to go to Hall St.

(To make it clear, I was laughing mostly at the post, although it is her fault for putting herself in that position.)
I'm guessing your not a fan of Hall Street then? Lol, everyone at my school thinks its the ****. You've probably seen some people I know down there. A blue G6 GTP with a short little *** driver, a black BMW 5 series(you raced him, it's on YouTube) then that yellow Mustang GT that the LT-1 kicked the dogshit out of on YouTube.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:21 PM
Launching!

Definitely would like to see the 04 GT in action, since it is a HUGE topic of debate here. All the other cars aren't really of interest, maybe if we do another slow car race night. However, I've always wanted to run a cam only LT1. If I still have the car by then, that would be fun.
My friend can't drive that GT for **** at all, honestly he's probably the worst stick shift driver I've ever seen lol. He's way to cocky, I'd absolutley love to see you rape him. And hopefully you still have the car! How much are you done to on the price?
Old 01-12-2011, 02:38 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Stocker94z
I'm guessing your not a fan of Hall Street then? Lol, everyone at my school thinks its the ****. You've probably seen some people I know down there. A blue G6 GTP with a short little *** driver, a black BMW 5 series(you raced him, it's on YouTube) then that yellow Mustang GT that the LT-1 kicked the dogshit out of on YouTube.
You're friends with those clowns? Brock's car is a slow bucket of **** and he knows nothing about cars. He think his little BMW is is fast, it would have trouble with an LT1. I never raced him, that'd be embarrassing for him. That was my friends bone stock LS1 auto with 2.73s. Slowest LS1 ever. I would rape Brock. That day they raced, I asked him if he wanted a piece of my car and he said no and went home with his tail between his legs. The mustang kid's car is slow as **** too and he revs at everyone.

My friend can't drive that GT for **** at all, honestly he's probably the worst stick shift driver I've ever seen lol. He's way to cocky, I'd absolutley love to see you rape him. And hopefully you still have the car! How much are you done to on the price?
Sticking at 7500, no less. Winter is impossible to sell an f-body though.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:54 AM
TECH Apprentice

RIPOFF! If it was a TA I'd say that was cheap. Who the hell wants a camaro??

Old 01-13-2011, 08:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

You're friends with those clowns? Brock's car is a slow bucket of **** and he knows nothing about cars.
So exactly how slow is a bucket of ****? Hell I didn't even know you could get a bucket of ****.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:03 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
So exactly how slow is a bucket of ****? Hell I didn't even know you could get a bucket of ****.
Holy **** I just had about 1/2 a gallon of LMAO
Old 01-13-2011, 01:19 PM
12 Second Club

RIPOFF! If it was a TA I'd say that was cheap. Who the hell wants a camaro??

I even have in my add that it seems like a lot, but around here that's what they'll fetch. If I gave it to a dealer it'd be like 3 or 4k higher, and most sellers with 120k+ mile auto z28s will try to sell for my price or higher.

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
You can buy them at your local Home Depot. And it's pretty damn slow. (and the kid can't honk )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH4xZZTiAgo

That was the best race of the day. He got to honk and get the hit, and got walked by the slowest stock LS1 I've ever seen. Same LS1 running a stock LT1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWMSzvZmL8Y

Yeah, that BMW is slow and the owner is a fucktard. I had a thread here with all his **** talk included.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:03 PM
Launching!

You're friends with those clowns? Brock's car is a slow bucket of **** and he knows nothing about cars. He think his little BMW is is fast, it would have trouble with an LT1. I never raced him, that'd be embarrassing for him. That was my friends bone stock LS1 auto with 2.73s. Slowest LS1 ever. I would rape Brock. That day they raced, I asked him if he wanted a piece of my car and he said no and went home with his tail between his legs. The mustang kid's car is slow as **** too and he revs at everyone.

I'm not friends with them I just know who they are, I know Brock is waaaay to cocky. Even if I had the faster car in the world I wouldn't brag about it. It was kinda sad he got beat that bad. He acts like it's so damn fast. and the yellow Mustang GT vert got beat by a 5.3 regular cab short bed Sierra.

You can buy them at your local Home Depot. And it's pretty damn slow. (and the kid can't honk )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH4xZZTiAgo

That was the best race of the day. He got to honk and get the hit, and got walked by the slowest stock LS1 I've ever seen. Same LS1 running a stock LT1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWMSzvZmL8Y

Yeah, that BMW is slow and the owner is a fucktard. I had a thread here with all his **** talk included.
I wish you would've ran him and embarassed the **** outta him. I heard he sold that BMW and got a Supra. Like the ones in Fast and Furious(sorry for the ricer reference lol I'm just not good with imports so I don't know what year or anything)
Old 01-14-2011, 12:33 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Buckets of **** are found next to the boxes of rape:
Attached Thumbnails **Official Winter Beater Kills Thread**-40.lb.box..rape.1218480899152585474348a08b031e2e2.jpg  
Old 01-14-2011, 02:33 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by snake95
Old 01-14-2011, 08:01 AM
12 Second Club

I'm not friends with them I just know who they are, I know Brock is waaaay to cocky. Even if I had the faster car in the world I wouldn't brag about it. It was kinda sad he got beat that bad. He acts like it's so damn fast. and the yellow Mustang GT vert got beat by a 5.3 regular cab short bed Sierra.

I wish you would've ran him and embarassed the **** outta him. I heard he sold that BMW and got a Supra. Like the ones in Fast and Furious(sorry for the ricer reference lol I'm just not good with imports so I don't know what year or anything)
He pussied out when I asked to race, so no chance. He started talking **** again and I told him I wanted to run for $300 but he never took it. His parents would have had to buy him a 2JZ Supra, unless it's a non-turbo automatic. I'm sure those are cheap. I saw him mention it on facebook, but never saw any pics. I know if I had a 2JZ Poopra I'd be taking pics.

Originally Posted by snake95
Old 01-14-2011, 09:17 AM
10 Second Club

Took the insignificant other out to a comedy show last night so i took the Talon out of the garage and got salt all over it.

02ish Maxima decided to downshift and pass aggressively on the highway to show me what a VQ35 with a cat-back sounds like. I decided to chase him and show him what 30psi sounds like.

75mph with very little room to run, 3 honks and we're off. I put 3 cars on him in as many seconds and ran out of room. He pulled back along side looking kind of dumbfounded, and i took my exit.

Shitty story, but it's winter in New England so i'll take whatever i can get. Winter for a racer in the northeast is like being single and on a drought. Gotta smash what you can, even if it's less than ideal.

Quick Reply: **Official Winter Beater Kills Thread**