Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ran up against another '11 5.0

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 03:15 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 916 BREDWNR
Yeah now he's going to attempt to make a dick out of himself.

I love making asses out of so-called "respected" members here.
Guy is more talk than anything trust me on that. I've been browsing Tech for about 3 years now and i've seen him post up the same recycled photos of this LT1 Killer car. Engine pics and **** like that, then he'll throw in a few snaps of his "showcar" Saleen or whatever. Oh, and can't forget the "idle" video where the car is doing nothing but sitting still. You would think as cheap and easy as it is to put a fawkin' Mustang together the guy would have a single timeslip by now.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:15 PM
TECH Regular

I love making asses out of so-called "respected" members here.
Tell me when you start so I can watch.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:17 PM
11 Second Club

^^This guy will do whatever it takes to get in on the discussion. Imagine what you could make him do in real life.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by LT/LS Guy
You've already made yourself out to be an *** now move along.
Man that was YEARS ago!
Old 01-04-2011, 03:19 PM
TECH Regular

Guy is more talk than anything trust me on that.
I've been browsing Tech for about 3 years now and i've seen him post up the same recycled photos of this LT1 Killer car. Engine pics and **** like that, then he'll throw in a few snaps of his "showcar" Saleen or whatever. Oh, and can't forget the "idle" video where the car is doing nothing but sitting still. You would think as cheap and easy as it is to put a fawkin' Mustang together the guy would have a single timeslip by now.
Yeah I don't know why Stopsign brags about his SN95 GT. I mean they were slower than the 99-04 2v stock for stock!

What a piece of junk that car is. I heard he couldn't even take a his integra even with the mods the SN95 has.

Stopsign is all talk. SERIOUSLY. He can't put together a car to save his life.

And I constantly tell the truth. So you can believe me.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Guy is more talk than anything trust me on that. I've been browsing Tech for about 3 years now and i've seen him post up the same recycled photos of this LT1 Killer car. Engine pics and **** like that, then he'll throw in a few snaps of his "showcar" Saleen or whatever. Oh, and can't forget the "idle" video where the car is doing nothing but sitting still. You would think as cheap and easy as it is to put a fawkin' Mustang together the guy would have a single timeslip by now.
I had no idea you liked me so much.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:23 PM
TECH Regular

Speaking about people with slow cars that can't put one together to save his life.. where is Lemons at? He's usually all over these posts.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:24 PM
10 Second Club

Yeah well you always have those "wanna-be's" if ya know what I mean. No harm though, it's entertaining to say the least. Just somebody else to laugh at when i'm bored.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:26 PM
Tech Apprentice

Yeah well you always have those "wanna-be's" if ya know what I mean. No harm though, it's entertaining to say the least. Just somebody else to laugh at when i'm bored.
So whats it going to be? A timeslip with a humiliating note and my name? A video of you running 10's edited to say you're my daddy? Oh the suspense is killing me!!!
Old 01-04-2011, 03:26 PM
11 Second Club

I second that! Jarik has supposedly arranged another cruise this up coming weekend. Let's hope this one doesn't fall through like the last. PM'ing you the invite info.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:27 PM
10 Second Club

I second that! Jarik has supposedly arranged another cruise this up coming weekend. Let's hope this one doesn't fall through like the last. PM'ing you the invite info.
Yep Yep.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:33 PM
TECH Regular

Do any of you guys slamming on Stop know ANYTHING about the cars he owns? Anything at all?

That's the first thing I'd find out before talking smack. And it's an easy find.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:51 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ke^in
Do any of you guys slamming on Stop know ANYTHING about the cars he owns? Anything at all?

That's the first thing I'd find out before talking smack. And it's an easy find.
I was wondering the same thing.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:57 PM
TECH Regular

And correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't Stop's car need a roll cage to run at a track? At least more than once.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:58 PM
Teching In

Eh well I think that's what those two were getting at when they asked for track vids/timeslips of said car. That would let one know A LOT about a persons car.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:00 PM
Teching In

It's like this, basically a person can say whatever he or she wants to but now how hard is it to post up proof? I dunno, like a few clicks away. There are many people on this very site that have posted pics, timeslips, dyno vids/graphs etc with no complaints/issues.

Especially if that person is sweatin' someone else for proof.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:00 PM
Tech Apprentice

And correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't Stop's car need a roll cage to run at a track? At least more than once.
That gets VERY old. Especially when you live 1 1/2 hours from the closest 1/4th mile track.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:02 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Depends on the set up, but yea. I think all but the last cam swap back to slow status were faster then 11.49.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:02 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by m_liel
Eh well I think that's what those two were getting at when they asked for track vids/timeslips of said car. That would let one know A LOT about a persons car.
search search search search
Old 01-04-2011, 04:03 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by m_liel
I think Stop would rather sit here and mess with them all day long. Having said that, He has provided proof and stats before. Again, not a hard search.

Quick Reply: Ran up against another '11 5.0