Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mystic is at it again...

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 02:52 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WSsick
LS1.com is usually a bunch of fucktard immature brats, much like a lot of noobs have been on this site lately...he might fit in over there.
Actually this is mostly what I have seen over here, which is why I spend more time over there. Remember that this guy came from tech first, just sayin.

Originally Posted by 2v-in-12's
"It really doesn't matter who Mystic runs or beats, his story is like many others here. Whether it happened or not really isn't for anyone to judge.

It seems to me the only people in here that are causing problems are the people with small post counts,,,I'm guessing stragglers from LS1-tech.
Up until then there wasn't much happening here." This is a quote from one of the JR!!!!!!!! Moderators.

HAHAHAHAHA, the Jr. Moderator closed the thread and said that the ls1tech guys were the ones causing the problems. He also said that his stories are like many others on ls1.com. I guess they are all full of **** there.

The site should read....Ls1.com, home of 11 sec stock LS1's. We know that the stories a full of ****, but hey with guys like mystic Z-28, who wouldn't want to be a member.

Hats off to the JR. Moderator for covering Mystics ***.
We apparently dont know this dude like yall do over here but if hes as much of a tool bag as yall say he is then Im sure he will be gone soon but since hes new over there the mod was trying to give him a chance since you guys blasted him so quickly lol. But for the record, LS1.com is not full of a bunch of *** hats. I prefer that site more because there are less bs threads all over the place like what has sadly happened over here although it does seem to be getting better lately. No disrespect the LS1tech btw, I still love this site and all the info it brings but I just do more posting over there.
Old 04-15-2011, 08:39 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by NightmareTA
I feel so special! He called me out personally in that LS1.com thread of his. I'm going to go buy a lotto ticket tomorrow now. Wish me luck guys...anyone want to get in on the pot?
Your chances of winning just went up 30%
Old 04-15-2011, 09:47 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by clint195
I called that clown out on scr.com. I told him i would be in columbus one night and he had plans to go there but never showed. I wanted to race him in my Z06, im pretty sure he would beat me since he has the engine restore mod.
You need to respond in that thread. Good thing I'm already a member. Run him in your T/A, no need to show him the fast car.

Originally Posted by Blk2kSS
Actually this is mostly what I have seen over here, which is why I spend more time over there. Remember that this guy came from tech first, just sayin.

We apparently dont know this dude like yall do over here but if hes as much of a tool bag as yall say he is then Im sure he will be gone soon but since hes new over there the mod was trying to give him a chance since you guys blasted him so quickly lol. But for the record, LS1.com is not full of a bunch of *** hats. I prefer that site more because there are less bs threads all over the place like what has sadly happened over here although it does seem to be getting better lately. No disrespect the LS1tech btw, I still love this site and all the info it brings but I just do more posting over there.
First, let's get the important stuff out of the way. There is about 1,000,000x more good information here on LS1tech than there is on LS1.com. Go

The BS **** that you are saying runs rampant over LS1tech is mostly just this section. You should know what to expect when you click on SR&K. If you have thin skin, like to make **** up or talk out of your ***, stay out. Simple as that. This guy deserves every ounce of what he gets. He's gotta be borderline, if not full blown narcissistic the way he likes to get **** on.

To be fair, he started a couple other places wayyy before he was on LS1tech too. Nice try on that one, but know your facts.
Old 04-15-2011, 09:54 AM
12 Second Club

Oh and that mod over there, Z28Thunder, is a retard. He gave me an infraction for this:

Reason: Flames or Derogatory Insults
-------
There is no need to bash another forum member. In the future if you have an issue with a person send them a PM or get one of the moderators involved. I also noticed it was like your 2nd post on here. It seems like you came from Tech to just bash Mystic. FYI that makes you look just as bad as you trying to point Mystic out.

......for this post:
Damn, that Z28 just gets faster and faster as the days go on. I guess you have the only LS1 to ever increase it's own horsepower without mods!!! You should race that Cobra, sounds like you'd be real close to him with your superfast turd...I mean rocket.
I mean let's be serious. If we want to get technical, that post has pretty much zero flaming or derogatory comments in it. Really none of mine did. He just wants to show those of us who joined just to **** with the ****** who's boss on a 3rd rate LS1 site. What a joke. I think I'm going to try and get a ban over there once (once I'm allowed to PM).
Old 04-15-2011, 09:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I think I'm going to try and get a ban over there once (once I'm allowed to PM).
That would be childish.
Old 04-15-2011, 10:02 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
That would be childish.
Yes....and.....?

He won't like me questioning his authority, so I'm just assuming he'll ban me for that alone. Not going to clog up the forums with trolling bullshit, just annoy him with technicalities. (yes I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today)
Old 04-15-2011, 10:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

LS1.com went to hell many many years ago. So much misinformation on there its not even funny
Old 04-15-2011, 12:02 PM
Launching!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

You need to respond in that thread. Good thing I'm already a member. Run him in your T/A, no need to show him the fast car.

First, let's get the important stuff out of the way. There is about 1,000,000x more good information here on LS1tech than there is on LS1.com. Go

The BS **** that you are saying runs rampant over LS1tech is mostly just this section. You should know what to expect when you click on SR&K. If you have thin skin, like to make **** up or talk out of your ***, stay out. Simple as that. This guy deserves every ounce of what he gets. He's gotta be borderline, if not full blown narcissistic the way he likes to get **** on.

To be fair, he started a couple other places wayyy before he was on LS1tech too. Nice try on that one, but know your facts.
The only reason i dont drive the TA is because its on comp from when i got a dui. I have only put 150 miles on it in 2 years. Now i could simply put it on full coverage for the weekend but im not going to do such a thing if he didnt show up the first time.

I got called out for not racing my car (Z06) last year because i had a bad speed sensor that was not sending enough voltage to the comp so it wouldnt shift after 10 min of drive. So they put a seperate one in now i have 2 and it works fine. So i want to race some people in the Z06 because they claim i wont race it.

With Mystic's 100-0 Goldberg record i dont see why he wouldn't beat the z06. Like i said i will be there May 7th for my cousin's graduation party so i can race him then.
Old 04-15-2011, 01:51 PM
Teching In

He won't race you or anyone you know, don't bother getting excited.
Old 04-15-2011, 02:44 PM
Staging Lane

Ok, Im not at all taking away from this sites info. This site probably has more lsx info than anything else out there. Im only saying that over here you get much more of the immature behavior in all the posts that is BS, and not just in this section either. Im not thin skinned at all I was just trying to clear up the LS1.com basing. Both sites are great for lsx fans like both of us. Its just that LS1.com has mostly more of a mature crowd thats all. They dont seem to take as much BS over there. about this dude who we are talking about I said that we dont know him as much yet over there, Im not sticking up for him or claiming anything different from what you guys are saying about him, I just stated that he was over here on tech before he ran over there. We dont need to start a pissing contest over this dude or the two sites I only wanted to clear up the negative posts about LS1.com.
Old 04-15-2011, 03:04 PM
9 Second Club

Oh mystic, only he can inadvertently cause a war between rival ls1 forums.

For the record, all forums suck due to the mystics of world and retards will register and post anywhere there is open registration. Mystic was here first and we all know how much of a fucktard he was. Does that mean ls1tech is all fucktards? No. Same goes elsewhere. Mystic was on here for maybe a month or two. I bet the same will happen on ls1
Old 04-15-2011, 03:42 PM
Launching!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

He is at it again over here to. Just read the comments from the last month. He is the leader of hells angels.

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=_l0xrW0W8eA
Old 04-15-2011, 03:43 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by willizm

For the record, all forums suck due to the mystics of world and retards will register and post anywhere there is open registration. Mystic was here first and we all know how much of a fucktard he was. Does that mean ls1tech is all fucktards? No. Same goes elsewhere. Mystic was on here for maybe a month or two. I bet the same will happen on ls1
well put
Old 04-15-2011, 04:06 PM
Staging Lane

He is at it again over here to. Just read the comments from the last month. He is the leader of hells angels.

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=_l0xrW0W8eA
i took some gems out of that link

I don't give a **** if you're a ****** girl or not you bitch *** little scandinavian **** bag *****. That's just a lame excuse that bitches use to talk **** to grown men. I will still kick your ****** *** though you little **** waffle **** muffin. I don;t give a flying, i'm the ****** leader of the hells angels and a navy seal you little ****** ****. I bench press 550 lbs and would destroy you and your ****** bf in one ****** hit. So dont **** with the big dogs you ****** ****.

VerzGP
I'm 6'8'' 270 lbs of solid ****** muscle you ****** little bitch *** tit baby. I will bash your ****** hollow head in after I punch your ****** lights out you bitych *** semen suckin **** waffle. I am too the leaders of the hells angels so dont **** with daddy bitch. I beat up 7 guys at once the other night, all of them 300 lbs of muscle. One of them punched me in the face 30 times, and after the 31st hit i smiled at him, then i clocked him ONCE, and now hes mentally retarded you ***.

VerzGP
Old 04-15-2011, 04:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Shutdown Theory

I don't give a **** if you're a ****** girl or not you bitch *** little scandinavian **** bag *****. That's just a lame excuse that bitches use to talk **** to grown men. I will still kick your ****** *** though you little **** waffle **** muffin. I don;t give a flying, i'm the ****** leader of the hells angels and a navy seal you little ****** ****. I bench press 550 lbs and would destroy you and your ****** bf in one ****** hit. So dont **** with the big dogs you ****** ****.

VerzGP
I'm 6'8'' 270 lbs of solid ****** muscle you ****** little bitch *** tit baby. I will bash your ****** hollow head in after I punch your ****** lights out you bitych *** semen suckin **** waffle. I am too the leaders of the hells angels so dont **** with daddy bitch. I beat up 7 guys at once the other night, all of them 300 lbs of muscle. One of them punched me in the face 30 times, and after the 31st hit i smiled at him, then i clocked him ONCE, and now hes mentally retarded you ***.

VerzGP
damn you guys are brave to mess with him... im just gonna hide in the corner because i dont think i could punch him in the face 30 times and im not 300 lbs of solid muscle so i guess id be definitely fucked!
Old 04-15-2011, 06:31 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Blk2kSS
Ok, Im not at all taking away from this sites info. This site probably has more lsx info than anything else out there. Im only saying that over here you get much more of the immature behavior in all the posts that is BS, and not just in this section either. Im not thin skinned at all I was just trying to clear up the LS1.com basing. Both sites are great for lsx fans like both of us. Its just that LS1.com has mostly more of a mature crowd thats all. They dont seem to take as much BS over there. about this dude who we are talking about I said that we dont know him as much yet over there, Im not sticking up for him or claiming anything different from what you guys are saying about him, I just stated that he was over here on tech before he ran over there. We dont need to start a pissing contest over this dude or the two sites I only wanted to clear up the negative posts about LS1.com.
Think what you want I suppose, the reason there isn't much BS over there is because everyone is so thin skinned, which is why most people are over here. Disagree with someone, they don't take kindly to it. I'm out of this conversation. I think the # of members on each speaks volumes to which is better.

Originally Posted by willizm
There is no war, or controversy for that matter. We all know which is best.
Old 04-15-2011, 06:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Shutdown Theory

VerzGP

VerzGP
that 30 punch part had me rolling.
Old 04-15-2011, 08:28 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Think what you want I suppose, the reason there isn't much BS over there is because everyone is so thin skinned, which is why most people are over here. Disagree with someone, they don't take kindly to it. I'm out of this conversation. I think the # of members on each speaks volumes to which is better.

There is no war, or controversy for that matter. We all know which is best.
LS1.com is a great site IMO. They just don't tolerate the immature BS like over here that's all. There are a lot of knowledgeable guys over there that no their stuff. Infact quite a few are members here that I see there on a regular basis.
Old 04-15-2011, 09:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
LS1.com is a great site IMO. They just don't tolerate the immature BS like over here that's all. There are a lot of knowledgeable guys over there that no their stuff. Infact quite a few are members here that I see there on a regular basis.
It's Know. Wait....oh, this is the immature BS you are talking about.....I get it....

JUST PLAYING!!!!!!
Old 04-16-2011, 12:19 AM
Teching In

After Mystic's so called race with the cammed 383 LT1, he threw an engine code for bad cats. I guess that Lucas Oil Stabilzer did not do its job on his "well-oiled machine".

Quick Reply: Mystic is at it again...