Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

C6 Z06 vs 2012 GTR

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 09:28 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im gonna shut up and dip out now. This "Osama Been layden to death" *TM* thing has really got my american blood pumping lately and Im a lil out of check. God bless the USA and Killemall OUT!
Old 05-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Killemall
**** NAGTROC.....Thats like telling people to go to the Z06 forum and check out the fast list to see how all stock z06's run 10.9-11.3 at 126-128 mph...LOL....Guy was on his pump gas setting of 680 awhp and turned the 11.68 at 128 mph with easy launching. Is what it is. Im sure he can go MUCH faster on race gas with agressive launching. But again it is what it is.

Wow..This is some sad ****. From C5Z06 to SRT10 Viper to C6Z06 to used lambo and now to this suddenly GTR fanboy ****.

"What happenned to you Dillan. You used to be somebody I could trust...Got you pushin to many pencils at the CIA?"

Ive talked to enough owners and read enough reviews and seen enough videos to know that the thing the car is lacking is SOUL. You can be fast around a track but at the same time never have thrills. That is the case here. My nsx was slow as hell. But it had more soul than any car Ive ever owned. Somthing that everyone says the GTR is lacking.

This is some sad **** man. That GTR should be your DD and you should be posting more vids of your TT gallardo beaten up on ZR1's ect. Instead you fall off the earth and re-emerge on LS1tech with a Huge japanese flag tatooed across your face.

You even went as far to make your first ricer excuses. Instead of just admitting the trannie is a expensive POS. You go on to say that some guys have a 100 hard launches and never broke...The guys tat diid are idiots???????????Too funny man. I can do 100 hard launches in my previous camaro/vette/vipers in a single week and never have to even think about it. Theirs nights were I will do 20 1/4 mile passes in an hour and thirty minutes. Run after run after run with zero kool down. Thats what you get with american cars.

Im honestly disgusted at your post. You dont even mention the fact of how a 2006 Z06 that came out 6 years ago is faster than all the 2007-2011 heavier Z06's "especially the carbon" and would likely have beaten or tied that 2012 GTR with its 6 year newer technology.

Sad indeed
Krashemall, your post is comical at best, and your lack of comprehension and your petulant like attitude just proves to me and everyone else how angry of a man you are when the GTR, the car that has kicked your *** over and over again, is brought up. I guess it is human nature to get very defensive like you did when a car with almost half the cylinders as you punishes you like a red headed step child continuously over and over again!

Unlike you, I have owned a Lambo, GTR, Vets, Viper, etc. Unlike you, I speak from REAL world experience, and unlike you, I don't live it up in LALA land and live vicariously through someone else as you do with RSKY. I may disgust you with my post, but you disgust me and most everyone else, period. Your posts, such as the one you made above, are comedy central for most forum members online, and you are rejected by your own Viper community due to the preposterous comments you continue to make. Maybe instead of blowing a tantrum and being so quick to spout off random BS just to spout of random BS, you should actually read my post and try to understand it?? But why would you do that? Trying to get you to actually read and understand something has the same likely hood as trying to teach my female bitch of a dog to not lick her *** after she poops. No matter how may times I try to teach her not to lick her ***, she just continues to do so.

Your Viper (and your driving skills - or lack off) are about as old and worn as the technology within it. Once you have actually experienced the cars that I have, then you can come back and tell me your opinion. I then might give a damn about some of the text you propose. Until then, I will sit back and watch you either A) crash'em all, B) Get beat in every race video you post, and/or C) make a fool out of yourself like you usually do on each and every forumwith each and every post.

BTW, I have a race soon with a modded Viper, and I will be SURE the results with a video are posted in this section in honor of you. Get your bucket ready, you will need a big one..
Old 05-02-2011, 09:56 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
You know what dude,...I agree with you.

It's funny, you can always tell the "guy that wants to be seen" by the car, or cars he drives. Talk about trying to be flashy. Nothing wrong with owning a collection but, when you go from marque to marque,.....you obviously don't know what you want, you just want to be noticed. I get that. I watched 90210 as a kid too(older sister ). I'm not knocking you Fadi, just saying,...you have no real love for a car, no real passion, just as long as 17 year old chicks dig it, it must be cool. Nobody goes from a c6 Z06(one of the flashiest, best looking most noticeable corvettes, ever).....a Lamborghini....ooooooh....but doesn't a twin turbo lamborghini sound much cooler?.... sure does. What next,...whats the most riciest car of all time?....Yup,..the Nissan GTR.... gotta have it right? Why? Cause every misguided 16 year old boy or girl thinks they're cool,.."like totally"

...to each his own of course. I think Variety is great....but,..i'm pretty loyal to one marque, cause, I know what it can do, and I am cool with the looks. If I could afford other cars then what I have, they'd be GM too(Vseries,C6Zsomething,etc). Don't get all upset, i'm not picking on you dude,...but, you gotta understand two things. 1,...you painted your own picture for us to see(various cars, no pattern other then the current trend)... 2...I am personally, not planning on getting beat by a GTR in my kind of race, ever. I'm a pretty humble dude, I realize anything can be fast but,..for some reason,....(maybe the 1xxx my car belts out)....I don't fear them. Never will.

Looking forward to your videos though Fadi. Dig race on the street would be your best chance against any rear drive so, I guess we can expect to see a lot of that. Either way,...congrats on your new outfit,..I mean car.
Had this post been made by Killemall, I would have laughed it off given that he is notorious for making comedy out of his degenerated posts. But you?? Really?? Lets see.....

It's funny, you can always tell the "guy that wants to be seen" by the car, or cars he drives
Don't you think I would have kept the Lambo if I wanted to be seen? Did you not read the part where I admitted that the GTR is not the prettiest car I have owned? Did you intentionally skip over the part where I said I test drove a 997 TT with every intention of buying it but came home empty handed? Come on now...Really??

when you go from marque to marque,.....you obviously don't know what you want, you just want to be noticed
Really? I just want to be noticed? Again, if that is the case, why did I dump the Lambo knowing that that car got more attention, and more *** than a toilet seat??

Nobody goes from a c6 Z06(one of the flashiest, best looking most noticeable corvettes, ever).....a Lamborghini....ooooooh....but doesn't a twin turbo lamborghini sound much cooler?.... sure does. What next,...whats the most riciest car of all time?....Yup,..the Nissan GTR.... gotta have it right? Why?
Why? Maybe because I really liked the car? Maybe because after driving the 997 TT and the GTR, it was the one that appealed to me the most? I can't believe some of the comments that are coming from YOU. This has got to be someone else posting under your name. You typically make sense...

...to each his own of course. I think Variety is great....but,..i'm pretty loyal to one marque
And that is what separates me from you. I am not a brand loyalist, nor am I blinded by a particular badge. Hell , I never ridiculed a car as much as I did the GTR before driving it. I was the one always calling it 'fugly', telling all my friends that I would never buy such a car, etc. After a test drive, I loved it and bought it, and guess what? It is the best car I have ever owned up to date, including the Lambo, and light years ahead of ANY vet I have ever driven, and I have driven them all. This is just my opinion, and this is why I bought the car. But to be seen??? Wow...

I realize anything can be fast but,..for some reason,....(maybe the 1xxx my car belts out)....I don't fear them. Never will.
I am glad to hear your car is fast, but don't be close minded. There are GTRs out there that would wipe the floor with your car, and vice versa.

Looking forward to your videos though Fadi. Dig race on the street would be your best chance against any rear drive so,.
Don't be so sure about that. I am looking forward to sharing all my vids with you and everyone else....
Old 05-02-2011, 10:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I used to think the GTR's were UGLY as hell, but when I seen a few fixed up I became a huge fan. I've never driven one, rode in one, but I'm sure they're awesome cars. One thing I do know is... THEY SOUND GOOD
Old 05-02-2011, 10:22 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SSmokin99
I used to think the GTR's were UGLY as hell, but when I seen a few fixed up I became a huge fan. I've never driven one, rode in one, but I'm sure they're awesome cars. One thing I do know is... THEY SOUND GOOD
Fwiw, I read this post. Can't say the same about the entirely too long posts of the last couple pages.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:51 PM
12 Second Club

Why don't you just get a loan out and snag up a Bugatti Veyron.. seems like you have enough money to get whatever you please..
Old 05-02-2011, 10:54 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I love this thread. Never have I seen so many long-winded posts made consecutively...and it boils down to whether or not the poster likes the GTR
Old 05-02-2011, 11:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Killemall in real life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8nSHzAE5CQ
Old 05-02-2011, 11:09 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Bahahahahahahahah! That video so accurately describes a few people who have posted on here. When he about broke the lotion bottle from pushing down the spout, I lost it. Just the whole vid...classic. Good work, Marc.
Old 05-03-2011, 03:01 AM
Launching!

LOL FAGI....If you only knew
Old 05-03-2011, 07:18 AM
On The Tree

WTF!? You fools you need to lighten up. Both cars are awesome. Osama Bin Laden is worm food. Good to see Fadi here. Here is a video to lighten up the mood a little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw0AX...154&feature=iv
Old 05-03-2011, 08:23 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by TheHitman
WTF!? You fools you need to lighten up. Both cars are awesome. Osama Bin Laden is worm food. Good to see Fadi here. Here is a video to lighten up the mood a little.
No worries, bro. I will let my car do the talking unlike Crashemall, who tries to let his antique of a car do the talking but ends up getting slapped around by every race he engages in, just like he did vs.the DP/Exhaust and a canned tuned only GTR with 22" rims with two people in the car. Even after he cheated and jumped, he still couldn't get around the 4,000 lb seabeast..
Old 05-03-2011, 08:58 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Fadi, looking forward to these videos you speak of. Win or lose, they should be good.

Mods on the ugly beast?

Oh and Marc, :roftlmao: @ the video of Killemall. A+ for accuracy!
Old 05-03-2011, 12:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

excuse this post, from my phone-

Fadi, i ment what i said brother,...theyres no going back now. In saying that, i think i said that i didn't mean to be a dick, orsomething along the lines of that. Reading it as you did, i can see how you could take it like that. Thats the problem with text.... regardless, I'm a diehard american car guy man...I'll stand up for any of them way before i consider any import. its got nothing to do with the united states, its about where I'm from and how i was raided. I speak my mind, usually from the heart. I quite honestly, for some fucked up reason, do not like the gtr. Oh, that's right, the hype when it first showed up. it came out talking ****, and quickly got smacked right in its face and got told to sit back down(see 4 wide drag race). So, i just don't believe in it,...first impressions last forever.

As for you,...well,... i mean no disrespect, as long as you respect where your at right now. I could care less bout open community, were on an LSX based site,...no, you don't need to own one but, don't come on here acting like the big bad wolf. Sure, your car will **** up a lot of cars here(which now those people are saving for mod money to keep you in check i hope)....nobody is denying that....any logical person has to see that. You do, buy flashy cars,...like, sprinkle diamonds on your food so your dookie twinkles flashy. look at it like this-

Let's forget about yourcontribution to the forum,...say your some random dude,...u owned:

A C6 Z06...yellow,...correct?
After the lambos broke a mile record,...you shortly after show up with an Orange one, right? Shortly after...twin turbos installed. Nothing wrong with that.
Then,...don't laugh but,...Fast5 was coming out....its advertised in trailers of the movie,....the gtr,....all of a sudden, very popular, if not, the now most popular jap vehicle as of yet..... you now have one. color?

I think outside the box on everything,...that's how i viewed your vehicle history that i, am aware of. but, what do i know? nothing, and i really don't know anything else about you. Didn't mean any disrespect but, i can't say i didn't mean what i said. You like the car, sweet, good thread to voice an opinion. best wishes with that thing.

As far as any out right now that could beat my car,....eh...i wouldn't bet on that holmes. Back when i was on stock cubes i was waxing 205mph cars on the highway.... all said and done, I'm on a whole new level then i was before. More fuel, moe boost, more cubes, better suspension, and hundreds more horsepower. I've got aero dynamics and weight on my side(3128lbs) ..I've got great gearing for the highway man...actually a 35mph roll and up to whatever you think your capable of. I'm confident with my setup as being a near unbeatable on the street at highway speeds. Were do u think I've been for over a year.

plotting.

Looking forward to those videos holmes. Peace out.
Old 05-03-2011, 01:43 PM
Staging Lane

don't come on here acting like the big bad wolf..
Care to explain how I came on here and acted like a 'big bad wolf'? I came on here to educate some of the uneducated about the GTR. I can't careless about what kind of site this is. If there is misinformation about the car, it will be corrected, and that is what I did. I would expect for you to do the same on an import site if there was trash being spewed about an American car that you own.

Correct. It wasn't the color I wanted, at all, but it was at MSRP at the time and I wanted a Z06 really bad, so I bought it. Then sold it after 6 mths and got an 08 Black Z06, which is the color I wanted to get in the first place. Lets carry on...

After the lambos broke a mile record,...you shortly after show up with an Orange one, right? Shortly after...twin turbos installed. Nothing wrong with that.
Correct. A Pearl Orange Lambo has been my favorite color on that car since day one, and I have always wanted one since debut, so when it was time to get one, I held out on all the Yellows, Blacks, Reds, and every other color and paid a premium for the Orange because I think that color looks best on the Gallardo. It had nothing to do with wanting to be flashy or noticed. If I wanted to be flashy and noticed, why would I buy a Grey GTR? (the most neutral color that exists)

Then,...don't laugh but,...Fast5 was coming out....its advertised in trailers of the movie,....the gtr,....all of a sudden, very popular, if not, the now most popular jap vehicle as of yet..... you now have one. color?
Seriously?? I don't even know where to begin with this silliness. So I won't even commence.

but, what do i know? nothing, and i really don't know anything else about you
That's right, you don't know anything about me, and your thinking 'out of the box' is so bizarre and out of this world that it just makes me sit here and LOL.

I am looking forward to all that is to come this season. I will be sure to post all the vids on this site for your viewing pleasure..
Old 05-03-2011, 01:58 PM
Staging Lane

excuse this post, from my phone-

Fadi, i ment what i said brother,...theyres no going back now. In saying that, i think i said that i didn't mean to be a dick, orsomething along the lines of that. Reading it as you did, i can see how you could take it like that. Thats the problem with text.... regardless, I'm a diehard american car guy man...I'll stand up for any of them way before i consider any import. its got nothing to do with the united states, its about where I'm from and how i was raided. I speak my mind, usually from the heart. I quite honestly, for some fucked up reason, do not like the gtr. Oh, that's right, the hype when it first showed up. it came out talking ****, and quickly got smacked right in its face and got told to sit back down(see 4 wide drag race). So, i just don't believe in it,...first impressions last forever.

As for you,...well,... i mean no disrespect, as long as you respect where your at right now. I could care less bout open community, were on an LSX based site,...no, you don't need to own one but, don't come on here acting like the big bad wolf. Sure, your car will **** up a lot of cars here(which now those people are saving for mod money to keep you in check i hope)....nobody is denying that....any logical person has to see that. You do, buy flashy cars,...like, sprinkle diamonds on your food so your dookie twinkles flashy. look at it like this-

Let's forget about yourcontribution to the forum,...say your some random dude,...u owned:

I think outside the box on everything,...that's how i viewed your vehicle history that i, am aware of. but, what do i know? nothing, and i really don't know anything else about you. Didn't mean any disrespect but, i can't say i didn't mean what i said. You like the car, sweet, good thread to voice an opinion. best wishes with that thing.

As far as any out right now that could beat my car,....eh...i wouldn't bet on that holmes. Back when i was on stock cubes i was waxing 205mph cars on the highway.... all said and done, I'm on a whole new level then i was before. More fuel, moe boost, more cubes, better suspension, and hundreds more horsepower. I've got aero dynamics and weight on my side(3128lbs) ..I've got great gearing for the highway man...actually a 35mph roll and up to whatever you think your capable of. I'm confident with my setup as being a near unbeatable on the street at highway speeds. Were do u think I've been for over a year.

plotting.

Looking forward to those videos holmes. Peace out.

Love this post. Classic!
Old 05-03-2011, 03:43 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Out of curiosity, have you ever owned, ridden in, or driven a GT-R multiple times to know the status of their transmissions?
Nope, but I have enough sense to read up on them and read what owners say (like Fadi) before I make asinine comments about how the transmissions are weak. That was handled by Nissan quite some time ago.
Old 05-03-2011, 03:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Who cares if the trans are weak? Really? **** breaks. Work @ a dealership, you'll see. Oh, whats that, you think it's ONLY GM? Ha, my ***. Man made, **** breaks. I've worked on Maybachs, Maserati's, vipers, nissans, fords, and the list is long.... **** breaks. Vettes break. My biggest problem, is my diff/trans setup. i've broken it before,...i've broken friends vettes as well. Can't pick a car apart for that....drive it hard, expect breakage. I've broken everything I have ever owned but,...I win races.

However, the 08 and up Z06/ZR1 drivetrain,....is hands down, badass. Next on my wish list. Once thats in,...i'll dig race anything. Until then, pussyfoot central.
Old 05-03-2011, 04:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Fadi
That's right, you don't know anything about me, and your thinking 'out of the box' is so bizarre and out of this world that it just makes me sit here and LOL.

I am looking forward to all that is to come this season. I will be sure to post all the vids on this site for your viewing pleasure..
"Thats right"... lol.... ...easy gun powder. I think I probably picked out one or two points out there that match, if not all. It's my opinion. You think i'm an *******, I am. Thats your opinion. You know, I know. lmao. This is so much fun.

I'm gonna **** up soooooo many GTR's on account of you. I'm gonna tell them Fadi sent me. I'm sure they'll get in touch with you somehow, since you guys are all so close. lmao. WOO.

Anyways man, no hard feelings,..and you envy my outside the box thinking. It provides fuel for the fire inside your angry little nissan.

Originally Posted by BLWNV10

Love this post. Classic!
Old 05-03-2011, 04:05 PM
Formally Simplɘ Jack

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lmfao, that Vader mask was epic.

Quick Reply: C6 Z06 vs 2012 GTR