Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

C6 Z06 vs 2012 GTR

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2011, 07:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

**** the only thing this thread is missing now is throwing down some gang signs with all this e-thugin lol...cant we all just get along?
Old 05-01-2011, 09:17 AM
On The Tree

Old 05-01-2011, 01:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Shoulder Shaker
Wow 8 pages of tuff guy ****!!!!!! All in all both cars are nice. Thanks for posting the vid!!!!
Yeah, post after poster of tuff guy ****, and then he posts a Cyndi Lauper video,
Is this actually Mystic or what? "I'm 6'6 300lb, state wrestling champ and I rock and roll and carry a gun". **** I'm phucking scared of you guys, please don't hurt me

maybe this thread just needs to die now.

Killemall,
how many cars have you wrecked because you can't drive for ****?
yeah, we all know how awesome you are because you own a Viper, or is that you've owned 5 Vipers and have wrecked them all except for your latest one.
But I'm sure, give it time and you will wreck that one also. "wreckemall"
Old 05-01-2011, 01:58 PM
On The Tree

God's car lost? WTF is going on here? Loving the mask lol!
Old 05-01-2011, 02:22 PM
Teching In

Holy **** do you people know what GDP is? Alot of Japanese and other cars are made right here in america, providing jobs/income/ and cash flow to the american people. The SIA plant here in Lafayette is the number one producer of the Camry in the country.

To say buying a Japanese car is unamerican because its not chevy/ford/dodge doesnt have anything to do with where the company is from.

A GTR has nothing by styling cues to a G35. The entire chassis was designed from the ground up around its AWD and powerplant system.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:25 PM
12 Second Club

For a 6'5'' beast you def carry the little brother i need to prove myself insecurities. I was totally in agreement with most of what you had to say until you totally went OVERBOARD. Im guessing you can kick everyone of your friends asses bc you never lose and everything you touch you dominate right?

As for ohioborn you did kind of threw the first punch in this back and forth im tougher and not scared rant. Also why are you still on LS1TECH when you SOLD your LSX for a damn mustang? Do yourself a favor and head over to the stang forums where none of us hang out at. You kind of had it comming from vtechseries in a way but WOW you both went wayyy too far.

Where the hell are the mods at???
Old 05-01-2011, 02:38 PM
On The Tree

**** got gay and now its over. Just leave it at that guys.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i couldnt stop laughing when i saw that mask lol hahaha
Old 05-01-2011, 03:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
Holy **** do you people know what GDP is? Alot of Japanese and other cars are made right here in america, providing jobs/income/ and cash flow to the american people. The SIA plant here in Lafayette is the number one producer of the Camry in the country.

To say buying a Japanese car is unamerican because its not chevy/ford/dodge doesnt have anything to do with where the company is from.
A GTR has nothing by styling cues to a G35. The entire chassis was designed from the ground up around its AWD and powerplant system.
Not trying to start this **** up again but, man, this kind of thinking has to stop. Where do you think the profit is going?
Too many people excuse away real issues in America...one of them being industry, manufacturing and engineering. Wake up man! Honestly! Like many of us, for many years we have been talking like this and making excuses like you just mentioned. When you begin looking for a job to pay your mortgage or even put food on the table and there are none..you will finally get the picture. Hope you do not get in this situation...
I have had 5 jobs in 6 years. I am an electrical/automation enginner and all the industry went to India and China because of some "business" decision. Please..think abouit what you saying..there are many people hurting in the US right now because of no jobs.....I will stop now...sorry,,wrong forum for this.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by MACH32V
Not trying to start this **** up again but, man, this kind of thinking has to stop. Where do you think the profit is going?
Too many people excuse away real issues in America...one of them being industry, manufacturing and engineering. Wake up man! Honestly! Like many of us, for many years we have been talking like this and making excuses like you just mentioned. When you begin looking for a job to pay your mortgage or even put food on the table and there are none..you will finally get the picture. Hope you do not get in this situation...
I have had 5 jobs in 6 years. I am an electrical/automation enginner and all the industry went to India and China because of some "business" decision. Please..think abouit what you saying..there are many people hurting in the US right now because of no jobs.....I will stop now...sorry,,wrong forum for this.
+1 This man gets the picture. The plants might be here to give people jobs and provide a measly amount of income for this country, but at the end of any given quarter, the $ made goes overseas, not here.

America was built on a manufacturing production base, and its economic health depends on American made goods built, sold, and used here in the states. Globalization and vertical integration may be the modern trend, but Mach is right...too little resources spread far too thin in this country.

Old 05-01-2011, 03:58 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by impulsegoat
For a 6'5'' beast you def carry the little brother i need to prove myself insecurities. I was totally in agreement with most of what you had to say until you totally went OVERBOARD. Im guessing you can kick everyone of your friends asses bc you never lose and everything you touch you dominate right?

As for ohioborn you did kind of threw the first punch in this back and forth im tougher and not scared rant. Also why are you still on LS1TECH when you SOLD your LSX for a damn mustang? Do yourself a favor and head over to the stang forums where none of us hang out at. You kind of had it comming from vtechseries in a way but WOW you both went wayyy too far.

Where the hell are the mods at???
Purchasing another LSX car..But its for the wife..Nice new convertible ss...

I tried talk her out of it but with her discount she got good price..

As far as thing with other guy i am done with that kid ****...who cares he 6'5' blah blah..like said really dont scare me.

I also like being here see how the camaros run compared to mustangs. Hearing yall kill storys are kinda funny..Some your track times for new camaros are even funnier.
Old 05-01-2011, 04:10 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Nacho SS
+1 This man gets the picture. The plants might be here to give people jobs and provide a measly amount of income for this country, but at the end of any given quarter, the $ made goes overseas, not here.

America was built on a manufacturing production base, and its economic health depends on American made goods built, sold, and used here in the states. Globalization and vertical integration may be the modern trend, but Mach is right...too little resources spread far too thin in this country.

+1
Sad to say man..but only a few do get it...

Why does it take for something catastrophic to happen (like 10 -13% unemployement and a stock market crash) for people to wake up...

and still, some don't get it.
Old 05-01-2011, 04:25 PM
TECH Addict

nice runs man
Old 05-01-2011, 04:58 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by MACH32V
+1
Sad to say man..but only a few do get it...

Why does it take for something catastrophic to happen (like 10 -13% unemployement and a stock market crash) for people to wake up...

and still, some don't get it.
I get what you are saying. But **** even American made cars are not made in America any more. Half GM out sourced just like ford. Look shitty manual tranny from china in the new 5.0.

Honda pays great and treats employees great. My step mom, aunt, and uncle all retired from them.

While an uncle, and few cousins work or retired from GM or ford.

The honda ones made out better in long run.

But yes end day the money Honda and them makes most of it goes back over seas.

America as a whole is killing its self. Buy everything from every where else. Sending money over seas for every little thing that happens as people here still suffer.

Last edited by ohioborn80; 05-01-2011 at 05:04 PM.
Old 05-01-2011, 05:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Note: I never said I was 6'5"...I said my twin brothers are.... I never said I was gonna do anything to anyone,...someone simply said they were "gonna spit in my wifes face and then smash my face in"... so, I responded......so that the person would know that they'd have they're hands full... simple as that.

Reading comprehension 101.

The end.

As far as the american economic situation, it's nice to see some people get it. Sad, others don't. All parts on ALL cars are globally sourced,...you can't get away from that. We all need other countries for various reasons,....this is one of them. As far as buying a IMPORT car cause it's built in America...lol.... like someone said,..who's the money going to?

Anyways,...i'm over this.
Old 05-01-2011, 07:37 PM
10 Second Club

I have to add my 02 here. First of all I spent 2 weeks in Japan and the amount of American cars I saw there I could count on both hands. Funny we drive their cars and they won't even touch ours. I owned one foreign car, a Mazda RX7, and I never liked it. I'm not going to even talk about what a piece of **** it was. I felt guilty driving it one because my father would never drive a foreign car and he told me not to buy one, second because I would think about where my hard earned money went after I bought it. The Nissan is a cool car, and if someone gave me one I would sell it the next day and buy a ZO6, or a GT500. Put twin turbos on the Vette and it will club the GTR like a baby seal.

That being said good video and time for some Mods on that Vette so it could fry that rice.
Old 05-01-2011, 07:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

took these a while back.... someone doesn't care about one too much.

Old 05-01-2011, 09:14 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech

Man i hate when i did that with my G8..Thats some dude with to much money. And then he probably has a trashy inside as well. lol
Old 05-01-2011, 09:47 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Nacho SS

Talk about that in the off topic section.

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach
I have to add my 02 here. First of all I spent 2 weeks in Japan and the amount of American cars I saw there I could count on both hands. Funny we drive their cars and they won't even touch ours. I owned one foreign car, a Mazda RX7, and I never liked it. I'm not going to even talk about what a piece of **** it was. I felt guilty driving it one because my father would never drive a foreign car and he told me not to buy one, second because I would think about where my hard earned money went after I bought it. The Nissan is a cool car, and if someone gave me one I would sell it the next day and buy a ZO6, or a GT500. Put twin turbos on the Vette and it will club the GTR like a baby seal.

That being said good video and time for some Mods on that Vette so it could fry that rice.
The mistake you made is bolded. RX-7s are one of the worst offerings from Japan IMO. The reliability on the rotary is questionable at best. Also if you like a car don't feel guilty about it because of where it comes from. I've driven a Murceliago and I know the money goes to rich bastards in Italy but I wouldn't care because that car was a blast to drive.

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech

Now that's someone who has more money than sense.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:53 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by proporio
Yeah, post after poster of tuff guy ****, and then he posts a Cyndi Lauper video,
Is this actually Mystic or what? "I'm 6'6 300lb, state wrestling champ and I rock and roll and carry a gun". **** I'm phucking scared of you guys, please don't hurt me

maybe this thread just needs to die now.

Killemall,
how many cars have you wrecked because you can't drive for ****?
yeah, we all know how awesome you are because you own a Viper, or is that you've owned 5 Vipers and have wrecked them all except for your latest one.
But I'm sure, give it time and you will wreck that one also. "wreckemall"

Stop hatin bitch. You look like that spread eagle poster. I always think its funny when someone tries to clown me on running my viper hard street race after street race and then loseing it. Kinda like me makeing fun of that recent TT gallardo loseing it around a curve and ending up in the bushes. I can make fun of the guy all day. Bottom line is Ive never even driven one let alone owned one.

As far as your 6'6" and 300 pounds....LOL..I love that ****. I **** your kind up pretty good. Slow and akward. Even more so when you start talking about a wrestling back ground. Wrestling is the most pathetic **** their is. There is no pride in that **** on the street. You wanna fucken take away someones pride then you hit them so hard and so fast that all the see is a flash of lightning and then wake up with you standing over top of them.

Just 36 hours agao a 6'2 265 pounder was the last victim. His forhead fell in love with the top of a car apparently

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3wVXE02Vpw

Just a few I got on vid. Ive went with MANY other Pro's. Fucked a few of them up. They know who they R
When you can walk into a bar and have some of the top fighters as well as current UFC fighters shake your hand and start telling stories about the last time you two went at it. Then you can talk some **** to me. Until then your just another spread eagle who dosent know who the **** he's talkin **** too.

BTW...GTR's aint on no other level. Just sayin

Last edited by Killemall; 05-01-2011 at 10:05 PM.

Quick Reply: C6 Z06 vs 2012 GTR