Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

C6 Z06 vs 2012 GTR

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 11:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mygoat1
Hitman,

Your far to angry here little guy seems you have to much time to post here. Your weak!!! I vote we all stop posting on his little thread because he is the guy who cant be wrong. I bet your the "yes sir" guy in the military ha ha...ya..we need your type (expendable) booooooo

USAF HERE WE DROP BOMBS ON TARGETS SO YOU CAN FEEL BETTER "little guy"
I have plenty of time to post because I am in the military in Afghanistan currently (see location to the left) and I'm off mission currently.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Hitman,

Your far to angry here little guy seems you have to much time to post here. Your weak!!! I vote we all stop posting on his little thread because he is the guy who cant be wrong. I bet your the "yes sir" guy in the military ha ha...ya..we need your type (expendable) booooooo

lol, awesome.

Originally Posted by TheHitman
All of those comments were initally brought up by ohioborn80. I brought up the "Everyone thinks they can drive like Ranger" comment in jest.

I am well aware of your initial comment, once again, thats why you got the response you did, as well as the following. I don't have a Corvette driving roll model personally,...seems like you do

How cute, you can search the internet. Now I think you should step back, calm down and enjoy the show. No need turning this into a Super Flame war.
Ahhh,...you can show compassion,...how lovely. You THINK I should step back?.... No problem HOSS,....it's your thread.....take the reigns again. However,...start drifiting,...someones gonna have to take over-

have a nice night, buddy.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:29 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Hitman,

HAHA..Actually I'm that guy that tells Sir's to **** off..We have some yall USAF guys with us..They little girls wine about everything..my showers cold, this food dont taste like it does at home our beds are hard..We just laugh at them. Welcoem to combat with your little 3-5 month depoloyment..what a joke..wel'll be here for 15 on the groudn where yall are scared to be. Facing the enemy face to face. Every day..Why cause as a Combat Bridage thats what we do.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Nacho SS
I love seeing V-seriesTech posting in SRK again. The way he writes....classic. Post more kill stories!!

I'm working on it dawg. Trying to get the vette together is *******

Kill stories to follow."...and you know this MAAAAN!"(smokey) lol

Thanks bro,..good to be back, almost.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:33 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
I am well aware of your initial comment, once again, thats why you got the response you did, as well as the following. I don't have a Corvette driving roll model personally,...seems like you do
Not mine personally, but you can't deny that many of the guys on corvetteforum look up to that guy.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by WSsick
DARTH VADER, not dark vador.
HAHAHAHAAA..I FIXED IT BOZO!! I new that was commin,do you realize he was always dark vador to me and im 30yrs old
Old 04-30-2011, 11:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by TheHitman
Not mine personally, but you can't deny that many of the guys on corvetteforum look up to that guy.

Well you brought him up, guy that owns a corvette and is on the corvette forum....just saying.

But, I do agree with you but,..it's a good thing. They need(the majority) of people need to look up to someone that will help them shift. Sadly, Corvette owners, given the WIDE vairety of ages and walks of life,...typically can't drive. So,..if they wanna look up to someone, good, hopefully it will help, and we'll see less videos like the one you posted, of a vette that wasn't shifted as it should have been in a racing condition against a car that it should have been on the ball with.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by LTXBOI
HAHAHAHAAA..I FIXED IT BOZO!! I new that was commin,do you realize he was always dark vador to me and im 30yrs old
lmao...

common mistake
Old 04-30-2011, 11:41 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Honestly dude, I am sorry to say, your kinda retarded. Now, I don't mean to discredit a real retarded or challenged person, cause, I don't want to bring someone like THAT down by compairing them to you but,..I dunno about you man. Your comprehension is soo off,...your either really mad, or your not to brite. Now, I am not gonna talk down to another man about spelling,..cause thats gat but,..dang.

As far as your FATHER living in TAMPA,...dude, thats like the SHITHOLE of ALL of Florida. Only ******** live there. Your dads not an ******* is he? Surely he isn't. His son is though however(thats you buddy). Texas? Sweet. I am due to go to DFW pretty soon. So, maybe we can meet up and arm wrestle or something. Stop being a bitch, seriously. As far as me being a bitch behind the computer?....ahhh, I dunno man. People on here know me in person,...people have seen me.,....I don't hide,...I know plenty of people here in actual real life,...so, tell me, how am I hiding? Do you need an address? I mean, since this INTERNET battle of me wiping my *** with you has gotten you soo mad,... do you really want to meet me over that? If so,...thats ******* OUTSTANDING.

As far as "so much for this being a free country"..... dude,.... it's still free homeslice,,,, that is until obama does more **** to it but, at the moment,...we're still free... free to decide what to eat,...free to go to your gay bar,...and oh yes, your personal favorite, gays are now allowed to make themselves known in the military. Sweet. Yup, it's still free, you can still praise the GTR,..or whatever else you prefer pimpin.

Once again,...this is miney **** to me,...not a big deal,,...only person acting like a CHILD here is you,..telling me your gonna come meet me and ****.

Grow up, or bring it,... I shouldn't be too hard to find, either way.
not scared.

Last edited by ohioborn80; 05-01-2011 at 09:31 AM.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:42 PM
10 Second Club

Ill be mature one and be done with kid stuff....Editing my post now...

Last edited by ohioborn80; 05-01-2011 at 09:32 AM.
Old 05-01-2011, 12:17 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Actually dad is an ********..With enough money to what ever he pleases.

As far as dfw sorry will not be there till july 16th or so..And i will **** you up.
Im not so bitch liek you who talks **** then has to threaten with a gun. I back my **** up..Im the dude that will **** you up then spit in your wifes face..Call her a dunt as i smack you some more..Ya iM that guy..Like. Im retarded..You are argueing about a GTR and Vette like you invented the vette.

Like said you talk big game..I will pm you my addy and phone number..come for a visit..Like said your still a bitch talk **** like you do something. **** you, your kids, your mom your dad..I dont give a ****..That how serious i am bitch. Im putting up..like said want my address like you said no problem..You must have me confused with one your Little *** buddies..People know you i am so not scared.
Originally Posted by ohioborn80
and with that im done with you hoe. Like said want address Pm me..I be glad to show you who serious.

No need for a weapon my friend. I'm the youngest of 5,..i've had a fun, tough life fighting with my twin 6'5" twin brothers, my state champ cousin, and my state champ coach. When I was in junior high school,...the HIGH SCOOL(meaning a totally different school you ******* idiot) had me wrestling junior varsity for them. When I was in 10th grade, I got rookie of the year in wrestling,...during that season, and the rest,..my cousin and I had the pleasure of being trained by multi time state and national champ wrestler from Penn State.....now, on occasion I spar with my buddies that own fight gyms,....and do VERY well against the fighters that compete,...especially in wrestling.

...so, if you ever wonder while I feel cocky,..possibly confident,..it's because I am. Each day I walk out that door,...i'm ready to rock and ******* roll hommie,....so, therefore, once again, if wanna take it to a childish level bring it. But,..this is stupid, for the record.

As far as personal protection,...I do legally carry...it's a loyal sidekick in a dark hour, a firearm, wouldn't you agree. I need to give no explanation for that, other then I am simply not going to be the only dude in the room without a dance partner...catch my drift. Thats all I need to say about that....as it's a pointless conversation on a public forum.

Last edited by V-seriesTech; 05-01-2011 at 12:43 AM.
Old 05-01-2011, 12:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

For the record, i'm not married,...not kids, no ties...no worries. like I said,....i'm ready to go.
Old 05-01-2011, 12:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

http://youtu.be/wS53zuf_X10
Old 05-01-2011, 12:38 AM
On The Tree

OK Enough!

ohioborn and V-series, take that **** somewhere else. PM each other or something, sheesh.
Old 05-01-2011, 12:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

I'm chill.....done

Last edited by V-seriesTech; 05-01-2011 at 12:46 AM.
Old 05-01-2011, 01:38 AM
Teching In

C6 Z06 vs 2012 GTR-8yu2u.jpg
Old 05-01-2011, 01:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 1992TsiAWD

Obviously you fail to see....
Old 05-01-2011, 01:48 AM
Launching!

American cars stay true to the old school race car formula and it works and is fun.

Bout 4 years ago I took my 430 rwhp/480 rwt 1999 viper to a scca event. The car is jut a rear wheel drive dinosaur. Instructors wanted to take a ride with me and I started the session by simply stomping the gas from a dead stop and the torque launched the car into a vilant jerk to the right. Car didnt set any records but the appeal of that american muscle being one of the only cars their capable of doing that left huge grins on the instructors faces.

As well. The technology of the F458 and awd/technology of the LP570 and GTR *STILL* have not beaten the vipers 7.22 or ZR1's 7.24 at the ring.

Short course or long the american muscle sports cars are leading the way by a hefty margin. While at the same time giveing torquey thrills that only a big engined rwd car can achieve.

GTR's a good car. But differant league it aint in performance..Differant league in looks though. Minor leagues
Old 05-01-2011, 02:04 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Killemall
As well. The technology of the F458 and awd/technology of the LP570 and GTR *STILL* have not beaten the vipers 7.22 or ZR1's 7.24 at the ring.

The ZR1 got a 7:26:

http://www.fastestlaps.com/tracks/nordschleife.html

That is all.
Old 05-01-2011, 05:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

Wow 8 pages of tuff guy ****!!!!!! All in all both cars are nice. Thanks for posting the vid!!!!

Quick Reply: C6 Z06 vs 2012 GTR