Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

C6 Z06 vs 2012 GTR

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 09:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by TransAmWS.6
The GTR is a completely different animal than a freakin' G35, c'mon man, where did you come up with that comparison at? It looks nothing like a G35 nor does it perform like one.
Wrong. Look again. Part 350 Z too...
Old 04-30-2011, 09:34 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

**** man, I said absolutely NOTHING contradictory to what you said about the GTR topic. ****, I agree with a couple things.
You say you can joke around, but you get bent out of shape when someone you don't know says anything?
I cracked ONE joke and you took it to heart. Calm the **** down.

I think you need to sit back and relax.
You're going to give yourself an aneurysm if you take all this **** so seriously.

Last edited by DiscerningZ32; 04-30-2011 at 09:42 PM.
Old 04-30-2011, 09:48 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Last edited by ohioborn80; 05-01-2011 at 09:33 AM.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:13 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
another over priced chevy car
I wouldn't call the C6 overpriced at all...
Old 04-30-2011, 10:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
**** man, I said absolutely NOTHING contradictory to what you said about the GTR topic. ****, I agree with a couple things.
You say you can joke around, but you get bent out of shape when someone you don't know says anything?
I cracked ONE joke and you took it to heart. Calm the **** down.

I think you need to sit back and relax.
You're going to give yourself an aneurysm if you take all this **** so seriously.

(lemme explain a couple of things dude)...(calmly)....(with sugar on top, sprinkled from your favorite girls panties)...

I hear you hommie....i've been called angry white man once or twice,..i've been known to fly off the the grid every once in a while but,..i'm cool man,...calm and collective. I enjoy this ****. Only thing better, would be face to face.

But, truthfully, only thing I am "mad" about, is the amount of people out there that hype up something like a foreign car. Don't get me wrong,...I like the variance,...if I was a rich ************, i'd have all kinds of **** but,..until then, get your(peoples) facts straight for 1,...two,...if your THAT much hyped up over THAT car,...then dude, your on the WRONG ******* forum. Thats my opinion,...it's that simple.

It's MY opinion that the "American based" car magazines have done nothing but discredit American cars over the past 15+ years. Misleading the general public,...cause, we all know if we read it, it must be true right? Well, unfortunatly the average American,...sometimes being stupid,..sometimes,...(think of the general black persons view of a white person....not talking about black vs white or race, I am saying think of something comical,..like you'd see on tv, about the average white family,...)....right?... the average family, is naive...so, when they read,...."don't buy this(american car)...buy the HONDA"....and they do it cause they don't know any better,..this MAGAZINE said to,...and they must know what they are talking about cause THEY are pro's.. ..... It's some DOUCHEBAGS opinion of the car...and THIS,...pisses me off. In the end, it's only sad.

So,..in my opinion, based on what I have seen and what I hear, that to me is part of the reason why the American economy is doing so bad these days,...as well as the American auto manufactures . It's much like we see here in this post. You have guys, that are making nice comments about the car,..which is fine, they're view on the race or the cars in it,...cool, fine,..then you have people waving a japanese flag around,...and around,...then,...these people,..make claims,..that are obviously opinion based,...baring no actual proof, other then the general knowledge that we all already have of said foreign vehicle...right or wrong? People saying,,,...ohhh, watch out, cause one day it will be badass,...well,..ok, one day we're all gonna be flying around on our little jet cars and jet packs. Sweet. Let me grab my pop corn and wait. Does that make sense to you?

Point is, people are planting the WRONG seeds. Think about it. What country, do you want to see flourish? I am not saying America is this or that, I am saying what country do you live in? Cause that, to me, is probably the one I would want to see alive and well with business. But, thats just me. I am thinking of our general public,...and it's future. I wish other countries the best,...I hope to travel to more, personally,...as I believe all people are pretty ******* cool in they're own,...however, I still stay on point.

I'm a pretty straight forward guy man. I say alot of **** to people in person,...I tell it how it is,..with as much respect as possible. I crack a lot of jokes. Think Stiffler but even more of an *******. I may come off as a jerk to you but, you know what, I got a lot of friends, and they appreciate me being an ******* 9 times out of 10 cause whatever I am blabbing to them about, it's probably the truth or close to it. I don't mean harm unless it's deserved,.... that said,...you can't see emotion in text dude....I can type words to look or seem Like I am gonna blow an O ring but,...you can't see emotion in text man,...just like text messages,... half the time I get them,..I have to read them once or twice to make sure I fully understand the genere of they're tone.

So,..anyways,..to appease the masses,.... i'll try and calm down,..the moment people open they're eyes and stop speaking out of they're ***.

Old 04-30-2011, 10:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Dude, your not going to convince me that some rice piece of **** is what you think it is. Give it up. If you like the car,...coooooooool....just like the rest of the 16 year olds. Just don't spue stupid **** like, they're in a league of they're own or some ****. Your right, they are, they're two seconds behind the fastest vette.
Wow you come from such a great upbringing.

Bottom line, you should check out www.sucksGTRcockfanclub.com

They're looking for cheerleaders.

go. Take your ******* supra while your at it.

Wow I didn't know I wasn't welcome here because I own a Supra or respect the GT-R.

Now as far as the GT-R being a G35 with AWD, that shows your complete ignorance (not that you haven't already shown that). I like the GT-R and like the Z06.

You sound really angry about something, like the GT-R came into your house and wanted to kill your kids. Calm down guy, everything will be OK.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:24 PM
TECH Regular

I'm straightforward and upfront with people as well.
If I see some BS, then I speak up.

I was only cracking a joke man.
I didn't even say anything about the GTR in here.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Why cause i dont believe vette is god. Sorry it isnt..another over priced chevy car that let them sink into failure along with dogde. I respect fast cars and like all fast cars. I dont give a **** its Japanese, German, American or ******* Mexican. No one sai dthe GTR was best car in world. Just it is a good car, that is fast and can hang with vettes.

You come from marines yet your never mention serving.If you say so. .Go figure.

Anyway back to subject..SO no one can like a car that is from any where else or they are unamerican..Hmm funny car honda, and toyota is out selling all the american cars so i guess there a lot of unamerican people out there

Im done arguing with your retarded ***. You are like talking to a wall. Carry on and try to realize why you think your so american cs you drive a vette.

Sorry..back on KILL...

Dude,..I think "I served in the Military" line, is getting played out. And again,..I could give two ***** on this particular site. Seriously- get over it-

As far as what I quoted in BLACK BOLD,.... does everyone ELSE see what I am talking about? Pure proof I am not ******* crazy, and this douche was born in the wrong country,...that or your just soo poorly misead you don't even realize it. It's sad really.

Wanna know what else is sad?...Your reading comprehension. Apparently you didn't read the part that I mentioned I grew up with multiple vehicles,...multiple makes,..from Italian to German to Japanese to American to British..... all kinds of cars dipshit,...all kinds. I love them all,...but, my roots are more loyal then you obviously could understand. It's not about that...my rant,... it's mostly towards you, and several others that seemed to have seen the light cause I only see your dumb *** in here....and that you seem to think a car thats done nothing(9's with POWER and AWD) IMO.....is the absolute best thing since wonder bread. Your clearly wrong.

I think I have proven that, several time, with video to back. What,..are you doing?

Congrats,...your the stupid American

(I own a 93 notch back turbo mustang too,,...does that make me more american since I own that and a vette too?..... How about the mazda b3000 I now daily drive that I bought for $1000 bucks?.... am I more ricer now?.... now what, what are you going to tell me.?.... )

Make a claim dude, back it up.... otherwise, this is getting lame.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:41 PM
10 Second Club

Last edited by ohioborn80; 05-01-2011 at 09:34 AM.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by TheHitman
Wow you come from such a great upbringing.

Wow I didn't know I wasn't welcome here because I own a Supra or respect the GT-R.

Now as far as the GT-R being a G35 with AWD, that shows your complete ignorance (not that you haven't already shown that). I like the GT-R and like the Z06.

You sound really angry about something, like the GT-R came into your house and wanted to kill your kids. Calm down guy, everything will be OK.
Actually, I did,.. I had an awesome up bringing in an American family, that taught me how to work hard for my money. Nothing's been given to me. thanks for noticing though, I appreciate that.

As far as your ignorance,...or, lack of reading comprehension like your ohiodouche,...you'd see that I said it LOOKS like a G35 AND a 350Z.... I know it isn't a G35 dirt(as in Joe Dirt)....a GREAT friend of mine has probably one of the fastest G35's in the country,..which is local to me and it's been on a few mag's as well... I think I know the cars very well. Also,..for the record,..I have also worked on and drove a 550whp 350z for a week or so,..providing feedback for the tune of the car. I kinda have an idea of what I am talking about... Don't be soooo sad though, I give my G35 buddies a hard time as well....as again,... we are indeed in different classes... as a FULLY BUILT twin turbo G35,....has nothing for my TT LSX V8. Your supra can EAT A DICK too.

...as far as me being angry....nah man....I think your actually very funny.

I'm straightforward and upfront with people as well.
If I see some BS, then I speak up.

I was only cracking a joke man.
I didn't even say anything about the GTR in here.
Yeah,..I understand your point man,...I do... you mentioned to me about how I should calm down,...most likely due to my wording in my posts,... thats fine, I understand. However, the same goes to you,...in the sense,...if your trying to make it look like a joke,...make it look like a joke. In my mind,..you were trying me,...so, you, like anyone else, got a general response. Don't take it too personal,..i'll forget in a week.

Probably
Old 04-30-2011, 10:49 PM
TECH Regular

It's cool. I can assure you I was only kidding, take it however you will I guess though.

Believe me, if I was "trying you", I wouldn't have let up. That's not what I "do."
Old 04-30-2011, 10:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

get over your self **** tard..you talk mean game but you some bitch behind a computer preaching america this and that..Do something about it..Yet you dont..Yet i do..

WHo cares some one like a foriegn car..hells it sfor reason they out sell our ****..Our **** isnt even built in america any more. GM out sources more then any one. So ya drive your GM cars that most parts ar emade out of the U.S, Good for you.

When did i said they was best...um never..i said it was a good car..It is..**** it took 490 yrs to get the vette to where it is..Yet its still not faster then a GTr stock to stock..who who..who cares.

Suck a dick and stop being a internet bitch..plain simple.

Hmm fact every car i have owned is been american proves that..Your so lovely vette that my wife sells. Guess that makes me more amrican right..we can devate this stupid **** all day..

Like i said before i like cars..GTR/vette/lambo/mustangs and so on. That is wrong? Guess that makes me unamerican fine..Who cares..I guess i better get out service and and just **** up little internet bitches like yourself. If want we can discuss this face to face when i return..since that is what you like..I have no issues with that.
I ll show you how Americana i am..

this, is the type of response I prefer. An uneducated, angry one. I honestly am gonna go back and read what you said again,....So i can ATTEMPT to make out exactly what the **** your talking about.

jus read it,...nope. lol,..all I see is RARARARARARARARARARARRARRAAIAMSOOOOOOOOOANGRY!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! lmao. love it.

Listen dude,...obviously I have gotten to you, I love that. Hopefully, you will think before you type next time(doubtful, you seem stupid )...

as far as wanting to meet me to show me how American you are. .. .ok,.. where? In Florida? Or Ohio? either way, I am pretty sure mu CWP is good in both states soo,... i'd like to see how badass you actually are. If you are going to ohio, no worries, I go there too. Cleveland really,..I have access to almost all the bars and clubs there since we know mostly all the owners down town. I'd be happy to meet you in that city or mine...if you wanna keep this adolescent.

You getting angry,..telling me **** like that,..is a physiological sign, that you have nothing else to say, and you feel backed into a corner. Being in the military, surely you see this, right?

I win.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

It's cool. I can assure you I was only kidding, take it however you will I guess though.

Believe me, if I was "trying you", I wouldn't have let up. That's not what I "do."

i'm sorry man.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:59 PM
On The Tree

Actually, I did,.. I had an awesome up bringing in an American family, that taught me how to work hard for my money. Nothing's been given to me. thanks for noticing though, I appreciate that.
As I was brought up in an American family as well. Apparently your family hasn't taught you anything, coming on here and exploding like you have in my thread.

As far as your ignorance,...or, lack of reading comprehension like your ohiodouche,...you'd see that I said it LOOKS like a G35 AND a 350Z.... I know it isn't a G35 dirt(as in Joe Dirt)....a GREAT friend of mine has probably one of the fastest G35's in the country,..which is local to me and it's been on a few mag's as well... I think I know the cars very well. Also,..for the record,..I have also worked on and drove a 550whp 350z for a week or so,..providing feedback for the tune of the car. I kinda have an idea of what I am talking about... Don't be soooo sad though, I give my G35 buddies a hard time as well....as again,... we are indeed in different classes... as a FULLY BUILT twin turbo G35,....has nothing for my TT LSX V8. Your supra can EAT A DICK too.

...as far as me being angry....nah man....I think your actually very funny.
First of all, I never turned this thread into an import vs domestic discussion, YOU DID. You don't like imports, who cares? Stop trolling on my thread about how X import car is overrated. Thats all you have said so far, any Japanese car that performs well is overrated. And how your friend's cars are no match for your "TT LSX V8".

Wow is that all you can do? Tell my bolt-on Supra to eat a dick? Grow up.

Last edited by TheHitman; 04-30-2011 at 11:12 PM.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:08 PM
10 Second Club

hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Last edited by ohioborn80; 05-01-2011 at 09:35 AM.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by TheHitman
As I was brought up in an American family as well. Apparently your family hasn't taught you anything, coming on here and exploding like you have in my thread.

First of all, I never turned this thread into an import vs domestic discussion, YOU DID. You don't like imports, who cares? Stop trolling on my thread about how X import car is overrated. Thats all you have said so far, any Japanese car that performs well is overrated.

Wow is that all you can do? Tell my bolt-on Supra to eat a dick? Grow up.

Congrats on your families choice of residing long enough to allow you into this wonderful world, so that you and I can meet and discuss a wonderful topic such as the GTR vs the Corvette(s). You made a comment to me,...right,...saying.."I love how everyone thinks they can drive like...".... RIght? So,...I responded,....and so on and so forth. Get with the program. I didn't mention but,....there's also an RX7 R2,..about 20 yards from me thats been in the family now for some time. It's a cool car,..but,..who cares?

As far as WHAT I AM SAYING....... since you seem to not be reading(giving you the benefit of the doubt)....is that someone,..who cares who....said this car is more or less out classing a vette, and responds better to mods or some ****. So,..therefore we got into a YOU PROVE it discussion,.. are you following now?.... So,..I posted links/vids/cars info stating that, that person, was probabky smoking CRACK, and is sorely wrong. The person disagreed,...so,..we then go back to square one, over, and over, and over again till we paint a nice big pretty picture that looks like this... http://www.zazzle.com/pd/realviewpop...Dfalse&dim=860
Old 04-30-2011, 11:19 PM
Teching In

Hitman,

Your far to angry here little guy seems you have to much time to post here. Your weak!!! I vote we all stop posting on his little thread because he is the guy who cant be wrong. I bet your the "yes sir" guy in the military ha ha...ya..we need your type (expendable) booooooo

USAF HERE WE DROP BOMBS ON TARGETS SO YOU CAN FEEL BETTER "little guy"
Old 04-30-2011, 11:22 PM
On The Tree

As far as WHAT I AM SAYING....... since you seem to not be reading(giving you the benefit of the doubt)....is that someone,..who cares who....said this car is more or less out classing a vette, and responds better to mods or some ****.
All of those comments were initally brought up by ohioborn80. I brought up the "Everyone thinks they can drive like Ranger" comment in jest.

So,..therefore we got into a YOU PROVE it discussion,.. are you following now?.... So,..I posted links/vids/cars info stating that, that person, was probabky smoking CRACK, and is sorely wrong. The person disagreed,...so,..we then go back to square one, over, and over, and over again till we paint a nice big pretty picture that looks like this... http://www.zazzle.com/pd/realviewpop...Dfalse&dim=860

How cute, you can search the internet. Now I think you should step back, calm down and enjoy the show. No need turning this into a Super Flame war.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

I hope it is cause i know mine is.

Honestly not worried about you..Like said you just some like bitch on a computer..You really sound like so much like a ricer fan boy really.

Also you should really look at my location..I live in TX..Come on down..Or i can meet you in FL my dad lives there in Tampa..Gives excuse to see him.

NO i like talking **** with next guy..

You must have issues people cant like none american cars or there unamerican..so much for this being a free country huh..

Honestly dude, I am sorry to say, your kinda retarded. Now, I don't mean to discredit a real retarded or challenged person, cause, I don't want to bring someone like THAT down by compairing them to you but,..I dunno about you man. Your comprehension is soo off,...your either really mad, or your not to brite. Now, I am not gonna talk down to another man about spelling,..cause thats gat but,..dang.

As far as your FATHER living in TAMPA,...dude, thats like the SHITHOLE of ALL of Florida. Only ******** live there. Your dads not an ******* is he? Surely he isn't. His son is though however(thats you buddy). Texas? Sweet. I am due to go to DFW pretty soon. So, maybe we can meet up and arm wrestle or something. Stop being a bitch, seriously. As far as me being a bitch behind the computer?....ahhh, I dunno man. People on here know me in person,...people have seen me.,....I don't hide,...I know plenty of people here in actual real life,...so, tell me, how am I hiding? Do you need an address? I mean, since this INTERNET battle of me wiping my *** with you has gotten you soo mad,... do you really want to meet me over that? If so,...thats ******* OUTSTANDING.

As far as "so much for this being a free country"..... dude,.... it's still free homeslice,,,, that is until obama does more **** to it but, at the moment,...we're still free... free to decide what to eat,...free to go to your gay bar,...and oh yes, your personal favorite, gays are now allowed to make themselves known in the military. Sweet. Yup, it's still free, you can still praise the GTR,..or whatever else you prefer pimpin.

Once again,...this is miney **** to me,...not a big deal,,...only person acting like a CHILD here is you,..telling me your gonna come meet me and ****.

Grow up, or bring it,... I shouldn't be too hard to find, either way.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:26 PM
TECH Junkie

I love seeing V-seriesTech posting in SRK again. The way he writes....classic. Post more kill stories!!

Quick Reply: C6 Z06 vs 2012 GTR