Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2011 Maxima smoked...

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 09:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fbodyjunkie06
What did you expect to actually lose? I mean **** man, you have a LT1 for god's sake!!! It's like, the fastest car ever made!!!
It is the second fastest car ever made!
1. LS1
2. LT1
Old 05-26-2011, 03:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

-est thread ever?
Old 05-26-2011, 11:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
Why are people rolling around picking on family sedans so much lately?
Dunno. I'm with Ohio, and think it's a blast turning the tables on arrogant kids with fart can jet powered sewing machines. But I digress. OP, you had a pair of fun, close races. Win one lose one. Still had a blast. That's what counts.
Old 05-27-2011, 03:45 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by 1981TA
Dunno. I'm with Ohio, and think it's a blast turning the tables on arrogant kids with fart can jet powered sewing machines. But I digress. OP, you had a pair of fun, close races. Win one lose one. Still had a blast. That's what counts.
Oh i beat mustangs, a few vetts, camaro's...Then had my *** handed to me by a camaro one time and a Evo also.

I have a rematch coming with the evo soon. Will run a roll run or two. Then will take to the drag strip. On paper i should smoke him out at the strip. And on a roll it should be a win for me also. But it is racing anything can happen.
Old 05-27-2011, 08:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

its fun to race/mess with guys with cars like maximas and whatever mainly because for 99% of them it is the fastest car they have ever owned... Post worthy kill? No, but fun none the less. The look on their face is just funny...
Old 05-27-2011, 10:04 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by proporio
It is the second fastest car ever made!
1. LS1
2. LT1
Funny you should mention that. We have a local guy who just joined up on our local forums and thinks his IROC is one of the best cars ever. I wish they were public so I could post his hilariousness.

Here are some gems from him:

Originally Posted by CombatIROCZ28
I appreciate you talking to me straight up like a man and not a chump, I respect that.

As far as my car goes, I REALLY don't care all that much if folks don't like it, to each his own, but I know that I do and that's all that matters. I also know alot of people with nicer cars than mine who like my car and I don't have to get approval from anyone here or anywhere else. When I use the word respect, I mean human respect in general, not about the cars. Just being a person. When you spend 6 years in the military, you get real ******* acquainted with what respect is all about, so I put that on my list of things to do. The IROC-Z's are some of the best cars ever made in America, not the fastest in stock form, but have great styling, fast torque and were some of the BEST handling cars ever made by an American company. Do I care if anyone knows this, no.

As far as going to meets and stuff, hell no at this point. If I did come I'm sure a bunch would be running their mouths behind their breaths and I really don't have the patience to deal with kids at a meet who don't know how to respect another individual. As for telling people to shut up, well, if folks would stop ******* me so much, I'd stop saying it. I'm very fair.

It won't be entertaining when I go take my ******* 12 gauge outside to blow the god damn ******* car up with several rounds. I'm about ready to go do that because I've never been so pissed off at a bunch of asswipes off a website who do nothing but act like idiots. To be frank, all of this bullshit talk happening, it has made me HATE my car and enough to go blow the **** off of it.

There's nothing inferior about my car, Jesus Christ. What do you care anyway? I know you don't so don't try to pretend you do by bashing me some more.

How people portray themselves on here is an indication of how they're in person. If someone starts **** with a total stranger on here then more than likely that person would do the same offline, well, depending on how stupid they are, they would. But there's a VERY fine line on what goes on here and off here. If someone gets attacked here and defends themselves as I have done, then that's a normal human response.
Originally Posted by notoriousdoa
you're a grown man crying to people on the internet. kick rocks dude
No, you can kiss my *** ************. Nobody here is crying except you since you gotta keep egging it on.
There is sooooooo much more in that thread alone, not to mention his intro thread.
Old 05-27-2011, 09:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by MACH32V
OP..nice kill!
I think the Maxima was an excellant race for you. It had a good amount of Hp and torque and on paper, not an easy kill for you.
If you think about it also, your mid 90's LT1 just kicked some *** on a vehicle with the latest technology. Impressive to me!
How is it impressive? LT1=more torque, lighter car=win.

Quick Reply: 2011 Maxima smoked...