Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Couple laughable kills in one night: cruiser bike and a lincoln

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2011, 02:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Couple laughable kills in one night: cruiser bike and a lincoln

Well, first of all my car is a 98 trans am A4 equipped with 2.73's with the following mods:
Volant CAI, PTB, LT headers with no o2's for now, Catted 3 inch Y pipe and stock catback with a cutout. Tune and O2's are to be done soon!

As I was cruising on the highway at about 70mph i encounter a what appeared to be a silver honda cruiser... Looked to be a Shadow Ace ( i was an original black honda emblem on the gas tank). A fat dude was riding it... I myself admire bikes since i used to ride many bikes in the past ranging from cruiser harlelys to crotch rockets...

Anyway, me and bike are to bike door and i keep looking over to check out the bike... All of a suddent he rolls the throttle with his engine screaming even more, so i proceed to mash the pedal on my T/A, sure enough i pulled away quite easily... As soon as i did that, i pulled a dick move and waved "bye" to him I expected to win since i knew those things are gutless on the top end... And by around 100, i was waaay ahead, maybe a couple of busses.

So a mile or so later, i exited off the freeway and notice a lincloln ls with HID's behind me is driving erratically weaving left and right through traffic. So after some cruising we both line up at a light... So this joker proceeds doing a brake stand "burnout" on his lincoln ls while bumping some rap/hip hop music... "**** it", im thinking, "let me put this fool in his place"...

As the light turns green, him and i both mash the throttle, with me spinning a bit but hooking in the middle of my 1st gear... By that time, he's already seeing my taillights almost instantly... I shut down a block after... given that, he still proceeds to do a ricer flyby at over 80 mph and blowing a red light as i brake to make a left turn home...

it seems that everytime i travel home from work, some joker wants to pick a fight with me... Well, i dont mind a laugh once in a while

Last edited by black_phoenix; 06-11-2011 at 03:07 AM.
Old 06-11-2011, 02:43 AM
Launching!

haha...i needed a good laugh!

of course the guy in the lincoln is tellin all his bros how he dusted a t/a and that you ran off and didnt pay the 2 g's he won...lol
Old 06-11-2011, 03:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by green manalishi
haha...i needed a good laugh!

of course the guy in the lincoln is tellin all his bros how he dusted a t/a and that you ran off and didnt pay the 2 g's he won...lol
hahaha!!!

btw man... sweet fkn color on that WS6 T/A!
Old 06-11-2011, 03:11 AM
Teching In

Haha sounds kinda like the night I just had but mine was some guy in a tc and another in a hill billy truck! Haha good times!!!
Old 06-11-2011, 04:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by crazv6
Haha sounds kinda like the night I just had but mine was some guy in a tc and another in a hill billy truck! Haha good times!!!
Nice! What car were you driving at the time?
Old 06-12-2011, 04:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice killing on that stupid guy in the Lincoln. Those are smooth cruisers but not to race lol. Probably thought since he had a V8 he could run with u.

I also like that green TA. Is that a stock color?
Old 06-12-2011, 06:11 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by mannyman84
I also like that green TA. Is that a stock color?
yeah stock to the 2008 dodge viper

thx guys.
Old 06-12-2011, 06:35 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by green manalishi
yeah stock to the 2008 dodge viper

thx guys.
Where you at in TX? Your car looks sharp. There is a lime green WS6 that runs around Waco area. It sounds pretty mean but needs a driver mod every time i seen it at the track.

Nice Kills OP !
Old 06-13-2011, 10:51 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Where you at in TX? Your car looks sharp. There is a lime green WS6 that runs around Waco area. It sounds pretty mean but needs a driver mod every time i seen it at the track.
im southwest of dfw area near cresson...havent been to "wacko" in it lol.

sorry op - didnt mean too..... ok, back to the kills!