Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2013, 06:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

fn lol! dude did brag about his **** being the **** then went 122 and start talking bout da. Like people on here post up dyno numbers and then when people say fail then suddenly they forgot "o yeah this was a mustang dyno".

If you gotta race a certain track or da etc to get internat cred then you fail.

lol boss did sound nasty tho
Old 10-21-2013, 06:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by topendrunner
fn lol! dude did brag about his **** being the **** then went 122 and start talking bout da. Like people on here post up dyno numbers and then when people say fail then suddenly they forgot "o yeah this was a mustang dyno".

If you gotta race a certain track or da etc to get internat cred then you fail.

lol boss did sound nasty tho
Gotta say, I'm a little disappointed. It ran good! No need to walk away from that. Like I say to Hio a few weeks back, you just have to own it. It did what it did, and now you know. Improve from there. I understand people giving him grief: 1) it's SRK, it's going to happen 2)he dishes out quite a bit himself; but he's been here much longer than myself, and knows with vids, comes critics.
Old 10-21-2013, 07:08 PM
10 Second Club

Received 448 Likes on 354 Posts

Originally Posted by sw07gt
Hiho doesn't have a ******* clue about street racing, you should probably go ahead and jump off that ship.
Yea man.....never been in a street race. No one has the mad street cred like you brah.
Originally Posted by 427zm
Gotta say, I'm a little disappointed. It ran good! No need to walk away from that. Like I say to Hio a few weeks back, you just have to own it. It did what it did, and now you know. Improve from there. I understand people giving him grief: 1) it's SRK, it's going to happen 2)he dishes out quite a bit himself; but he's been here much longer than myself, and knows with vids, comes critics.
That's what you gotta do sometimes. IDK why he's made about his friends cars underperforming. IDK what their combo's are but they were not very impressive imo
Old 10-21-2013, 07:13 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

I don't care how many street races you've participated in, enough stupid **** has come out of your mouth to let everyone know.
Old 10-21-2013, 07:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Yea man.....never been in a street race. No one has the mad street cred like you brah.

That's what you gotta do sometimes. IDK why he's made about his friends cars underperforming. IDK what their combo's are but they were not very impressive imo
I missed the exchange, and now, can't go back to see it.
Old 10-21-2013, 07:23 PM
Launching!

Correct FRC and some 400+ inch LSx stroker Camaro. Not so great times.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 427zm
I have 0 shame in how the car performed. I actually posted a few threads ago that i expected 121-123 out of it at NED if i couldnt get it to launch and 123-125 with a strong launch at NED. AAANNNNDDDD posted BEFORE going to the track... that there is a significant difference between ATCO and NED in the SAME da. Ill say again... the SAME da. As in if both cars run in 1000da at NED and ATCO... Atco WILL trap 2-3mph faster. Its call slope/tail wind vs Head wind. I never EVER said differently... but this site literally picks and digs at you to the point where you are just pissed off you cant do **** about it because they are behind a computer screen. The computer makes everyone a know it all **** talker and i just cant handle that. Maybe that makes me a weak person. But i would MUCH rather these things be said to me in person. I think peoples "tough guy" tone would change. People disrespect others way too easy behind the computer screen. Im so sick of reading it. They do it to other friends of mine... to me... its aggravating. I forgot you are supposed to go break a record your first time out never having taken a setup down the track before...please... The car ran exactly how I expected it to...short of the 60 ft. And it trapped EXACTLY what i predicted with the given launch. So like i stated earlier... I wont be posting any videos or threads on here anymore. Ill chime in every now and then to say my peace.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:05 PM
10 Second Club

Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawhead
You have 0 clue who would win on the street

Bench racing must suck when you can't even do it with your own car you gotta ride Hios coat tails

I don't understand the complexity of your little man syndrome.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:07 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by evangto87
I have 0 shame in how the car performed. I actually posted a few threads ago that i expected 121-123 out of it at NED if i couldnt get it to launch and 123-125 with a strong launch at NED. AAANNNNDDDD posted BEFORE going to the track... that there is a significant difference between ATCO and NED in the SAME da. Ill say again... the SAME da. As in if both cars run in 1000da at NED and ATCO... Atco WILL trap 2-3mph faster. Its call slope/tail wind vs Head wind. I never EVER said differently... but this site literally picks and digs at you to the point where you are just pissed off you cant do **** about it because they are behind a computer screen. The computer makes everyone a know it all **** talker and i just cant handle that. Maybe that makes me a weak person. But i would MUCH rather these things be said to me in person. I think peoples "tough guy" tone would change. People disrespect others way too easy behind the computer screen. Im so sick of reading it. They do it to other friends of mine... to me... its aggravating. I forgot you are supposed to go break a record your first time out never having taken a setup down the track before...please... The car ran exactly how I expected it to...short of the 60 ft. And it trapped EXACTLY what i predicted with the given launch. So like i stated earlier... I wont be posting any videos or threads on here anymore. Ill chime in every now and then to say my peace.
you took a 113-114 mph stock car and ran 122 with bolt ons. no shame in that.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 58 Likes on 48 Posts

My h/c gto went 12:29@ 116, and Bolton gto's have been bottom 11's. Idgaf, I like my car.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by big hammer
you took a 113-114 mph stock car and ran 122 with bolt ons. no shame in that.
Its funny because you of all people were someone i wouldnt have expected to sympathize with that. But thanks. Its going to get faster... without dropping weight or making any more power. Im going to get it running efficiently then go back to the hp bs.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:15 PM
Launching!

No one was talking **** about what you ran lol. Chill the **** out.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:16 PM
10 Second Club

Its funny because you of all people were someone i wouldnt have expected to sympathize with that. But thanks. Its going to get faster... without dropping weight or making any more power. Im going to get it running efficiently then go back to the hp bs.
I bust your nuts because of how cocky you get about building your car... lol

but in all honesty people get too hung up on hero passes from supposedly stock cars on the internet--- like "bone stock" boss 302's running 117 mph, and you "only" running 122 with all the work you did. the difference is when push comes to shove and you ran against an actual bone stock boss you'll beat it by more than a full second and run 8-10 mph more. and that's not internet bullshit.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:17 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Cwarta
My h/c gto went 12:29@ 116, and Bolton gto's have been bottom 11's. Idgaf, I like my car.

yeah but you have A\C and window wipers..... to each his own.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:21 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't understand the complexity of your little man syndrome.
My little man complex LOL

I've told Evan who talks the most **** and it's either slow people or people with no cars

You fit the bill
Old 10-21-2013, 08:23 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Lawhead
My little man complex LOL

I've told Evan who talks the most **** and it's either slow people or people with no cars

You fit the bill

you're little man syndrome... it's smelly.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

I talk the most ****?

A certain localish G8 friend of mine trapped 114 at LVD in his cammed G8... went up to Atco..trapped 118. Same exact car. He tells everyone its a 114mph car... not a 118mph car.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:27 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I talk the most ****? A certain localish G8 friend of mine trapped 114 at LVD in his cammed G8... went up to Atco..trapped 118. Same exact car. He tells everyone its a 114mph car... not a 118mph car.
I'm talking about the people talking **** To you not you lol
Old 10-21-2013, 08:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Evan, by no means are you weak, it can get to anyone, at any time. I'd just say, it doesn't look good man! You have torn into some folks about being butthurt, and that's what this looks like. You're better than that man! Heater got chapped awhile back, and he's come back, you need to as well. SRK is about fun, and you 5.0 and blower 4.6 guys are the yang to the LS1 ying.

So, I close by saying, don't stop posting vids, it's only solidifies the ones that got you to turn away in the first place.

PS: the car ran good, screw what air it was. Just like dyno's you and your car did that ET and MPH on that day. On another day, it may have been better or worse, but regardless you ran, and your runs were good.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

I bust your nuts because of how cocky you get about building your car... lol

but in all honesty people get too hung up on hero passes from supposedly stock cars on the internet--- like "bone stock" boss 302's running 117 mph, and you "only" running 122 with all the work you did. the difference is when push comes to shove and you ran against an actual bone stock boss you'll beat it by more than a full second and run 8-10 mph more. and that's not internet bullshit.
Id have to agree. My buddy got 11.9 at 115.XX out of his stock boss on a drag radial at NED in the same air quality is me. But that was his hero pass. He spent all day trying to figure out how to launch/drive the car down the track. Made about 13 passes to get it there. Most of them were 12.3-12.4 at 113-114.

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)