Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2013, 05:50 PM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
I lived off $9.50 an hour for a long time.
Same here but I was 18 with a car payment and rent/utils. I also live in a pretty cheap area. (30k here is doing good. Double that and you can live pretty well).
Old 10-24-2013, 06:50 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks like I will be at Dragging Rights (If nothing breaks in FL too crazy)

Cams only is ready
Old 10-24-2013, 07:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Looks like I will be at Dragging Rights (If nothing breaks in FL too crazy)

Cams only is ready

Haha, I was waiting to see how long till the temptation got to be too much.

If you didn't bring your car to Dragging Rights, you would have been miserable
Old 10-24-2013, 07:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

I miss my car guys... But I guess its worth it in the end.
Old 10-24-2013, 07:20 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Heater
Haha, I was waiting to see how long till the temptation got to be too much. If you didn't bring your car to Dragging Rights, you would have been miserable
Haha all that talk about it and me leaving in a few months need to run it and get as much out of my system as I can ! LoL

If the weather was like it was last weekend

The butthurt over here should be fun to watch
Old 10-24-2013, 07:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
Yeah the problem is poor, uneducated people who make bad decisions and drain society with their Obama phones and food stamps.

It's not at all the fact that huge corporations have designed the system so these people fail, and then their bought politicians sign laws to funnel billions of dollars to them for their Obama phones

You know, you really get a good sense of people's true self when they're allowed to vomit whatever they want in a thread under the pretense that there's no rules.

Smackdown!
I didn't like you much before this post, even less now.

So Ju1ce, please show us all how it's done. You start working for free, and everyone else will follow.

Designed a system to make these people fail? REALLY dude? Is it not the individual that controls their own actions?
Old 10-24-2013, 07:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
Anyone who thinks welfare is not a problem in the United States is a ******* idiot.
Agree.

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
No one makes you buy brand x to keep them in business. Instead of dreaming to be the next worthless rapper or pimp on the corner. They should read a book. Take time to educate them selves. Instead they rather smoke weed let there pants fall off their ***'s, talk like idiots, and live on that welfare.
Agree.

I really want to buy you a beer now.
Agree.

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
Half the businesses in Oklahoma City have "now hiring" signs in their windows. My work has been looking for two parts drivers for the better part of 6 months, we cant find anyone who either a.) wants to work for $9.50/hr, b.) will show up to work and you know, work, or c.) can pass the ******* drug test. So yeah, there arent any jobs out there.
My guess is the Geniuses Ju1ce and sw07GT here have never been to the south, and oil country. There are jobs out the yang here buds! Oh, and not everyone works for giant companies! If you don't like GE and what they represent, don't buy GE product.
Old 10-24-2013, 07:44 PM
10 Second Club

Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
No one makes you buy brand x to keep them in business. Instead of dreaming to be the next worthless rapper or pimp on the corner. They should read a book. Take time to educate them selves. Instead they rather smoke weed let there pants fall off their ***'s, talk like idiots, and live on that welfare. While complaining that they was slaves. Or wasn't given a fair shake. They have same chances as everyone else. They just choose to be worthless. Raise their kids to be worthless. Thats whites/blacks/Mexicans. Who ever. Hell then we got a president who wants to rewatd you for being here illegally. What they should do is like other countries. Punish and kill in public and we would have lots less issues.
Obama does....
Old 10-24-2013, 07:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ZNix
What happened to it? Have to sell it?
Old 10-24-2013, 07:57 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by 427zm
Agree.

Agree.

Agree.

My guess is the Geniuses Ju1ce and sw07GT here have never been to the south, and oil country. There are jobs out the yang here buds! Oh, and not everyone works for giant companies! If you don't like GE and what they represent, don't buy GE product.
I live in the south. Almost every state in the South are welfare queens, yet they bitch more about welfare than anyone. Weird.
Old 10-24-2013, 08:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by sw07gt
I live in the south. Almost every state in the South are welfare queens, yet they bitch more about welfare than anyone. Weird.
Then, I'll restate. Live in Texas or Oklahoma. There's oil jobs everywhere. You're are correct, entitlements won't go away. That said, they will be he death of us. Man is meant to work.
Old 10-24-2013, 08:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by 427zm
Then, I'll restate. Live in Texas or Oklahoma. There's oil jobs everywhere. You're are correct, entitlements won't go away. That said, they will be he death of us. Man is meant to work.
yup. man needs goals and a purpose. otherwise you just end up running around eating fried chicken every day and vandalizing things.
Old 10-24-2013, 08:15 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by AWDTBSS
I'm curious how many Buffalo Bills Super Bowl Champion shirts 2SS has
Lmfao!
Old 10-24-2013, 08:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by AWDTBSS
I'm curious how many Buffalo Bills Super Bowl Champion shirts 2SS has

Originally Posted by big hammer
yup. man needs goals and a purpose. otherwise you just end up running around selling drugs, betting on dog fights, shooting things, eating fried chicken every day and vandalizing things.
Fixed.
Old 10-24-2013, 08:29 PM
10 Second Club

It's really funny how aimed all these comments are to the African American race. Pretty ignorant when there is just as much white trash out there....
Old 10-24-2013, 08:31 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

It's really funny how aimed all these comments are to the African American race. Pretty ignorant when there is just as much white trash out there....
Not to mention there's more white people on welfare, which brings me back to the total disconnect from the real world.
Old 10-24-2013, 08:32 PM
***Repost Police***

Agreed.
Old 10-24-2013, 08:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Not to mention there's more white people on welfare, which brings me back to the total disconnect from the real world.
Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Agreed.
Who besides y'all said a thing about race?

This has NOTHING to do with race.
Old 10-24-2013, 08:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Jay z28
I agree that the mother is a drain on society and will likely never change. BUT, the kids have no choice in the matter.
Agreed. To already doubt the kids is bad. It is sad how many fall into the same pattern, but anybody with hard work and determination can get out of that cycle.
Welfare is such an insignificant portion of what's wrong with this country. Why do people insist on fixating on that?
We spend way more on welfare entitlements than we do on education, NASA, and transportation...
You just became my hero.

If I ever meet you in person I'm buying all the booze.
Maker's 46, please.

College loans are the ONLY thing that can not be excused in bankruptcy court......because people are brain washed into needing college to get a good job. And just so happens the Government now controls all Student loans within this "Obamacare"
Agreed, I honestly tell friends/family who are younger than me to not even bother with college if their major isn't worthwhile. Otherwise it is just a waste of money.

there will always be people who buck a system (Rich folk who write things off for tax breaks)
The tax system is so complex, can you really blame people for purposely utilizing tax avoidance? I know I do.

Kind of like my "Farm truck"
Originally Posted by Ju1ce
What you aren't seeing are the laws being written so huge amounts of wealth are distributed to a few mega corporations for these poor people to have a few little trinkets and some food.
We go into other countries to do the same ****.
Lobbyists, earmarks, and regulations FTW!

Originally Posted by Puck
Look at the BILLIONS being handed away pretty much for nothing in income and tax write offs to the heads of massive corporate entities. You don't feel giving billions of dollars to giant filthy rich corporations is worse then the comparatively puny amount spend on Welfare, where a majority of the people actually need it? We have people making millions PER DAY for sitting on their *** doing nothing because their last name entitles them to a piece of Daddy's big business, and Uncle Sam deems them important enough to us to give huge *** tax write offs so they pay less then HALF the percentage that everyone else does.
Complex tax code makes for a great deal for those with money and some intelligence or a good accountant to exploit it for tax avoidance. Can you really blame Facebook for paying all of that money on good accountants to maximize their tax avoidance? That is what a complex tax code will do for you.
Originally Posted by S8ER95Z
Same here but I was 18 with a car payment and rent/utils. I also live in a pretty cheap area. (30k here is doing good. Double that and you can live pretty well).
I think that is all of Iowa really. As long as you don't live beyond your means, you can really live a decent life in BFE for not a whole lot of income.
Originally Posted by ZNix
You still have it?

How is school going?
^^This
Old 10-24-2013, 08:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 58 Likes on 48 Posts

I wouldn't have a problem with welfare if you had to take a supervised **** test every month to get/keep it

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)