Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2013, 03:51 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

I definitely agree there's lazy people that don't want to work. But yes mathematically there's is absolutely not a job for everyone.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:52 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by sw07gt
"Welfare" is 10% of the budget and in covers all government aid. What people think of when you say welfare is actually a small percentage of the budget.
I also disagree with all the foreign aid we give. **** other countries. Let them all die. Also that we dumped billions upon billions in Iraq and afgan after war. Its war. **** them.

I can go on and on with all our issues.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:53 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Fwiw a Military member who is married an has a kid qualifies for all the government aids (WIC, Food stamps etc)

Guess they are dead beats too , there will always be people who buck a system (Rich folk who write things off for tax breaks, People who ship their business over seas etc etc). Kinda crying over spilt milk if you ask me. Nothing we can really do we elect who we want to represent us question is

How many of y'all voted ?
Old 10-24-2013, 03:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

I have to feel based on personal experiences with ohio on this one. I live right on the line between the poorer part of oklahoma city and the richer part. I see all the time people of every race, sex, and religion pulling into 7-11 in a fairly new car, with three kids in tow, buying their groceries with their food stamp card. Then they go next door to the liquor store and walk out with two grocery sacks full of drinkage. So that means while im paying for their utilities, groceries, and housing, they are out partying and buying toys with what little real money they own. Its sickening. I work for everything I own. Im 28 years old with three cars (albeit one cost me a whopping $700), a house, a boat, and less than $30,000 in total debt. For someone with less than 2 years worth of college I think im doing pretty good. Meanwhile my neighbors are in their 40's owe almost $100k on a $125k house they've lived in for the better part of 10 years, have 3 kids, and drive 2 cars worth a total of $5500 (maybe). The difference between myself and them is Im smart enough to not have kids I cant afford, and I dont hardly ever buy anything I cant pay for with cash.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:55 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
I also disagree with all the foreign aid we give. **** other countries. Let them all die. Also that we dumped billions upon billions in Iraq and afgan after war. Its war. **** them.

I can go on and on with all our issues.
hell yea they started it and we pretty much finished it why should we pay them to rebuild? its not like the other countries help us like we help them let alone they are too stupid to let the battle happen on their own soil so its there own fault we need to take care of our selves before we help others not the other way around.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh really? There's always a job out there? Try the math on that one.
Half the businesses in Oklahoma City have "now hiring" signs in their windows. My work has been looking for two parts drivers for the better part of 6 months, we cant find anyone who either a.) wants to work for $9.50/hr, b.) will show up to work and you know, work, or c.) can pass the ******* drug test. So yeah, there arent any jobs out there.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:00 PM
Teching In

This is so great y'all think we're dumping money in the streets for all the dead beats in our country and around the world to throw big parties.

What you aren't seeing are the laws being written so huge amounts of wealth are distributed to a few mega corporations for these poor people to have a few little trinkets and some food.
We go into other countries to do the same ****.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

So youre saying the misappropriated funds we are complaining about are still misappropriated, just to a different set of the wrong people. Yeah, thats so much better.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
So youre saying the misappropriated funds we are complaining about are still misappropriated, just to a different set of the wrong people. Yeah, thats so much better.
Yes because people should be mad at the right people.
The system is set up so we fight amongst ourselves while the unfathombly rich people laugh and count their money.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:07 PM
***Repost Police***

I believe the point being made is that everybody in this country could work hard doing whatever job they could find (like some people are saying), and there would still be millions of people who live below the poverty line. That is the way our economic system works. It is built off of the working poor.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:10 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
Half the businesses in Oklahoma City have "now hiring" signs in their windows. My work has been looking for two parts drivers for the better part of 6 months, we cant find anyone who either a.) wants to work for $9.50/hr, b.) will show up to work and you know, work, or c.) can pass the ******* drug test. So yeah, there arent any jobs out there.
Do the math, theres more unemployed people than open jobs, not a difficult concept. 9.50 an hour wouldn't get anyone off government aid, so someone could take that job and still qualify for those programs you all are so against.
Originally Posted by Irunelevens
I believe the point being made is that everybody in this country could work hard doing whatever job they could find (like some people are saying), and there would still be millions of people who live below the poverty line. That is the way our economic system works. It is built off of the working poor.
^ Pretty much sums up what I was trying to say. Nicely said.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:38 PM
Launching!

Anyone catch this video? It's about a month old. Turbo grudge class
Final from no mercy 4. Love both of these cars.

Old 10-24-2013, 05:01 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

My ******* shrinks when it gets cold.
Old 10-24-2013, 05:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Do the math, theres more unemployed people than open jobs, not a difficult concept. 9.50 an hour wouldn't get anyone off government aid, so someone could take that job and still qualify for those programs you all are so against.

^ Pretty much sums up what I was trying to say. Nicely said.
I lived off $9.50 an hour for a long time. It can be done if youre not a total tool. I know theres more unemployed people than jobs, but their are also ALOT of people to lazy/unwilling to take the jobs that are available. We had a guy on the 35th LE forums that ended up getting divorced, selling his SS, losing his house, and have a **** *** credit score because when the advertising firm he worked for went bankrupt he wasnt willing to take a job stocking shelves at walmart or scrubbing toilets as a temporary source of income. He could have easily sold his SS, worked a temporary position at a less than desirable job, and kept himself and his wife afloat until he could find permanent employment. He CHOSE not to. Helping the unfortunate is one thing, helping the stupid and the lazy is a whole nother story.

Edit: By the way, im not against the program, im against the way the program is being run.
Old 10-24-2013, 05:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Fwiw a Military member who is married an has a kid qualifies for all the government aids (WIC, Food stamps etc)

Guess they are dead beats too , there will always be people who buck a system (Rich folk who write things off for tax breaks, People who ship their business over seas etc etc). Kinda crying over spilt milk if you ask me. Nothing we can really do we elect who we want to represent us question is

How many of y'all voted ?
lets not bring in the voting aspect of it because the fact of the matter is the voting process is broken. people in Cali and Hawaii can see who is in the lead and if they don't like that person that is in the lead then they are going to vote for the other person. How it should work is that the polls open all across America at the same time say Noon in Hawaii which would mean 6pm EST and it should stay open for 4 hrs that's plenty of time to go vote on your lunch break or what ever.
Old 10-24-2013, 05:14 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Did you read my article? 91% of that goes to elderly, disabled and working families. That leaves 9% dead beats. So that means 1.3 million deadbeats or .004% of the population. Which brings me back to my original point, why do people fixate on such an insignificant problem?
How dare you bring logic into an internet discussion.

Originally Posted by "MAC"
you telling me you cant mow a lawn? how about wash vehicles? how about flip a burger? how about work at wal mart? etc..... there is always a job out there! you have to either start up your own business or apply but the main thing is you cant be lazy like most people. oh and btw security jobs is one of the most up coming career jobs out their they are constantly hiring and all you need is a GED or high school diploma. not to include driving a truck as well. so is there always a job out there yes.
Starting a business or being a truck driver are two terrible excuses for just "finding a job". A commercial CDL course for a semi is around 3,000 dollars. A lot to pay for someone with no job. Once that's done its still not the end of the road, since no trucking company will take a new hire without experience. None. They are dealing with tens of thousands of dollars worth of equipment and products, with insurance plans that cover over a million in damages PER TRUCK. They won't trust that to some punk kid fresh out of highschool or a guy who got their CDL last week. Some offer "internships" where you ride in the bitch seat for a few months before getting shadowed as a driver and THEN, if you're lucky, hired on at base pay...but that is after a long time of working for pennies.

As for the business, funny you say that since my father started a business for - guess what? Trucking. Want to know what his gross earnings were after all expenses the first year? I think it was like 4,000...for a whole year of income. That's less then $2 an hour. For a new business that is coming off good - most new businesses spend their first year or two DEEP in the negatives. It's a huge investment. He now makes over 6 figures "income", but that is not including the tons of expenses. Not bad for a two person show since its still just him and my Mother, but after expenses they are probably around 70k a year...but still get taxed like an over 6 figure employee.

Originally Posted by Lawhead

More logic, what are you doing here?!?

If you guys think the pennies in a bucket on welfare are the biggest issue in the country, you are brainwashed by Facebook political ads. Look at the BILLIONS being handed away pretty much for nothing in income and tax write offs to the heads of massive corporate entities. You don't feel giving billions of dollars to giant filthy rich corporations is worse then the comparatively puny amount spend on Welfare, where a majority of the people actually need it? We have people making millions PER DAY for sitting on their *** doing nothing because their last name entitles them to a piece of Daddy's big business, and Uncle Sam deems them important enough to us to give huge *** tax write offs so they pay less then HALF the percentage that everyone else does.
Old 10-24-2013, 05:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Puck
How dare you bring logic into an internet discussion.

Starting a business or being a truck driver are two terrible excuses for just "finding a job". A commercial CDL course for a semi is around 3,000 dollars. A lot to pay for someone with no job. Once that's done its still not the end of the road, since no trucking company will take a new hire without experience. None. They are dealing with tens of thousands of dollars worth of equipment and products, with insurance plans that cover over a million in damages PER TRUCK. They won't trust that to some punk kid fresh out of highschool or a guy who got their CDL last week. Some offer "internships" where you ride in the bitch seat for a few months before getting shadowed as a driver and THEN, if you're lucky, hired on at base pay...but that is after a long time of working for pennies.

As for the business, funny you say that since my father started a business for - guess what? Trucking. Want to know what his gross earnings were after all expenses the first year? I think it was like 4,000...for a whole year of income. That's less then $2 an hour. For a new business that is coming off good - most new businesses spend their first year or two DEEP in the negatives. It's a huge investment. He now makes over 6 figures "income", but that is not including the tons of expenses. Not bad for a two person show since its still just him and my Mother, but after expenses they are probably around 70k a year...but still get taxed like an over 6 figure employee.

More logic, what are you doing here?!?

If you guys think the pennies in a bucket on welfare are the biggest issue in the country, you are brainwashed by Facebook political ads. Look at the BILLIONS being handed away pretty much for nothing in income and tax write offs to the heads of massive corporate entities. You don't feel giving billions of dollars to giant filthy rich corporations is worse then the comparatively puny amount spend on Welfare, where a majority of the people actually need it? We have people making millions PER DAY for sitting on their *** doing nothing because their last name entitles them to a piece of Daddy's big business, and Uncle Sam deems them important enough to us to give huge *** tax write offs so they pay less then HALF the percentage that everyone else does.
Really how come my friend got hired as a Commercial Driver with no experience? The company he works for paid for all his schooling and for his test. Also there was a 15 year old kid in high school started his own mowing company by the time he graduated high school he was almost a millionaire. Hell i even meet people who dropped out of high school that are millionaires and they still even said they would have rather graduated but yet they dropped out found a job and then decided to start their own business. proof that there is always a job now stop making excuses!
Old 10-24-2013, 05:27 PM
Launching!

Can we stop with the politics? I live in Kentucky and I have to see this illogical, disconnected bull **** spewed all over my facebook every ******* day. I come here to get away from it.
Old 10-24-2013, 05:36 PM
Banned

Can we stop with the politics? I live in Kentucky and I have to see this illogical, disconnected bull **** spewed all over my facebook every ******* day. I come here to get away from it.
it was bound to happen eventually better now and it be done with then later but in support of changing the subject Did Jim Irasey get into Peytons head or what?
Old 10-24-2013, 05:36 PM
TECH Regular

I'm curious how many Buffalo Bills Super Bowl Champion shirts 2SS has

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)