Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2013, 10:34 PM
10 Second Club

Received 446 Likes on 352 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawhead
So you'd rather compare my car on the shitty tune than when it is where it should be LoL

WOT box has been in the car hence the 2 step launches from the video's a few weeks ago. and Had it 100% disabled yesterday its a piece of ****..... N2MB ftl
Like I know everything you've done to your car? I guess I have telepathy now.
Hio says F-body Window motors don't go out.......quit lying
Where did I say this?
Originally Posted by sw07gt
Who the **** hot laps their car on the street? Dude ******* kills me with all his street stipulations, they're so unrealistic.
The street is pretty much a hot lap. Or are you one of those guys that set at a stoplight forever for your cool down???.....taking off 30sec after the green light for your cool down....lmao Maybe just drive from one place to another with 30 min cool downs along the way?

I told you the exact way I run the car....How is that unrealistic? Most of the time I don't even pop the hood at the track. maybe just for a second to check the oil to make myself feel like I'm doin something but that's it. I only really turn it off to eat, drink or poop......seriously
Old 11-04-2013, 10:36 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Like I know everything you've done to your car? I guess I have telepathy now. Where did I say this? The street is pretty much a hot lap. Or are you one of those guys that set at a stoplight forever for your cool down???.....taking off 30sec after the green light for your cool down....lmao Maybe just drive from one place to another with 30 min cool downs along the way? I told you the exact way I run the car....How is that unrealistic? Most of the time I don't even pop the hood at the track. maybe just for a second to check the oil to make myself feel like I'm doin something but that's it.
So you don't know but spout it off like you do

Reoccurring trend with you

You said it a while back that it isn't an issue with Fbodies I'm sure everyone here me included who's had an Fbody for an extended period of time has had to change one they're junk
Old 11-04-2013, 10:37 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

I don't race the car on the street from every single stop light, so no I have no interest in what my car will do on hot laps. When would you be hot lapping on the street? Also I think it's funny as **** that you have a 15" setup with a drag radial and call it a street tire yet you try to bust other people's ***** for having drag setups.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:48 PM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

You can be who ever you want to be on LS1tech

But your car is a little fast to be a king here most have bolt on cars that look like V6's.

Going fast is frowned upon here
This. Stock lt1 is king up in here.

Originally Posted by willizm
Ain't **** without 400whp or less!!
I need to shed some more power to be respected.

I'm famous baby. Alls I gotta do now is sit back and collect dat sweet sweet youtube money right?

Badass! Congrats.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:49 PM
10 Second Club

So you don't know but spout it off like you do

Reoccurring trend with you

You said it a while back that it isn't an issue with Fbodies I'm sure everyone here me included who's had an Fbody for an extended period of time has had to change one they're junk
it's pretty obvious to see who does the spouting off. You need my approval for some reason. You may have some mommy or daddy issues.

I've put 1 one my car in 14yrs. Don't seem like much of a issue to me. What do you want me to tell you?.....oh I know you want me to say I put one on every other week.
I don't race the car on the street from every single stop light, so no I have no interest in what my car will do on hot laps. When would you be hot lapping on the street? Also I think it's funny as **** that you have a 15" setup with a drag radial and call it a street tire yet you try to bust other people's ***** for having drag setups.
So think your car is hotter after a 30-40 min cool down at the track than it is riding around on the street??? interesting.....very interesting.

So you think a 15" bias slick tires are as streetable as a radial set-up that actually has tread?? interesting.....very interesting
Old 11-04-2013, 10:58 PM
Launching!

It's incredible how every time I think I know just how clueless you are, you set the bar lower.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks like Hio couldn't afford a measly $50 bet. Better spend that money on holesaw bits.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:01 PM
Launching!

Do you run out of the groove, before they prep the track? Really need to recreate the street ya know.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:06 PM
10 Second Club

It's incredible how every time I think I know just how clueless you are, you set the bar lower.
wow....really.....I had the same thoughts about you.
Originally Posted by Guitar
Looks like Hio couldn't afford a measly $50 bet. Better spend that money on holesaw bits.
Yea man....I don't have $50......just like you don't have slip faster than a 12.6 that's yours.
Do you run out of the groove, before they prep the track? Really need to recreate the street ya know.
Actually sometimes I start at the traps and run to the tree.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yea man....I don't have $50......just like you don't have slip faster than a 12.6 that's yours.
$50 is all you had to give me since you're so interested in my times, but you couldn't do that? Fail.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:12 PM
10 Second Club

I really don't care. You've proved enough already.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:15 PM
Launching!

So just to be clear, if the only set of tires I own for my car are a bias ply and I drive around on them and you have a set of radials that you swap on specifically for drag racing, I'm on a drag setup and you're in street trim? Can you write me a list for next time I go to the track?
Old 11-04-2013, 11:17 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOT box has been in the car hence the 2 step launches from the video's a few weeks ago. and Had it 100% disabled yesterday its a piece of ****..... N2MB ftl
Agreed. they're pieces of ****. I tried one and its too sensitive for the 2 step with respect to the number of volts it takes to activate. Could be a default setting I don't know. It wouldn't activate half the time and I was at the line at 7500..haha. my stock valve springs were hatin life!

The WOT shift is also very touchy. I always have my foot on the pedal but if you move the pedal .00001" it activates. I disable everything now and just launch off the limiter and WOT shift my syncro'd tranny like I don't give a ****.

Willzim- Nice ride!
Old 11-04-2013, 11:24 PM
10 Second Club

So just to be clear, if the only set of tires I own for my car are a bias ply and I drive around on them and you have a set of radials that you swap on specifically for drag racing, I'm on a drag setup and you're in street trim? Can you write me a list for next time I go to the track?
Actually your not very clear. You're trying to twist ****. I drive around on my 15's. But I put a tire on them that is safe in the rain. My 18's are my fave for driving on. I have winter wheels too.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:47 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Actually your not very clear. You're trying to twist ****. I drive around on my 15's. But I put a tire on them that is safe in the rain. My 18's are my fave for driving on. I have winter wheels too.
You're slower than me except it this right here is the exact reason I mention you

It's entertainment !
Old 11-04-2013, 11:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

sw07 just drilling HiO!
Old 11-05-2013, 12:52 AM
On The Tree

Crazy how some people can only compliment somebody when it's followed by back hand ridicule.

Congrats on making the magazine William, you have a well done car.

Congrats Ryan on you getting your car where you want it. Better 60 ft and you'll be mid 10's.

BTW Hio, yes I assembled my engine but I also went to school to become a machinist and did that for several years before jumping to a different line of work. I told my machinist what I wanted done when he did the machine work...he didn't build my engine, I did.
Old 11-05-2013, 01:00 AM
Banned

I'm just now starting to have issues with mine. Think it might be the switch but haven't torn into it yet
mine is the switch i already replaced the motor a few times but idk how the switch went bad guess i need to find out how much a new one is gonna be
Old 11-05-2013, 01:17 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by "MAC"
mine is the switch i already replaced the motor a few times but idk how the switch went bad guess i need to find out how much a new one is gonna be
If you buy one, let me know where as I'm in the same boat
Old 11-05-2013, 03:16 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe he wanted an aftermarket vagina installed? I hear it's a popular modification in San Fransisco.
I live 30min from SF, the gayness is strong there...trust me lol.

Originally Posted by evangto87
Same ls1tech argument... different day...

....yet i keep reading
I don't know why I even bother.

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
I lawled hard.

Originally Posted by "MAC"
My driver side went out and I just said **** it and replaced the entire assembly. Only the regulator went bad though.

I don't know why I jus spent my time reading 7 new pages of bullshit. Now my head hurts

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)