Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2014, 01:13 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 'WHEELS'
Lmao! I like where this is going
Thats surprising coming from you. Thought all pussies like you run and hide from a fight?
Old 10-22-2014, 01:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sw07gt
Mac, who I believe has admitted to be arrested for domestic violence before, supports domestic violence. Not surprising.
Yup but yet i was never charged guess that means i didn't beat my gf bc after all i didn't...

I believe his fiancee got what she deserves tbh. I live by if someone hits me i hit them back. I dont discriminate with that way of thinking. So i guess the better question is why would anyone assault another person? If you can't take the hit then don't dish it out its really that simple
Old 10-22-2014, 01:47 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Yea your right you support hypocrites should of known after all your the biggest one. So its ok for a female to hit a male but not a male to hit a female got it. Let me know when you become a man
Yup but yet i was never charged guess that means i didn't beat my gf bc after all i didn't...

I believe his fiancee got what she deserves tbh. I live by if someone hits me i hit them back. I dont discriminate with that way of thinking. So i guess the better question is why would anyone assault another person? If you can't take the hit then don't dish it out its really that simple
So you and your gf get into an argument when you're both drunk, she pops you in the face (not even enough to hurt), and you punch her in the face and knock her out...and that's ok with you? And you talk about other people not being men.
Old 10-22-2014, 01:51 PM
Banned

Being a female isn't an excuse to not be able to fight back. Sry but if you think that then you might as well tell your kid to ignore bullies in school and start wearing panties and be a ballerina.
Old 10-22-2014, 02:01 PM
***Repost Police***

Being a female isn't an excuse to not be able to fight back. Sry but if you think that then you might as well tell your kid to ignore bullies in school and start wearing panties and be a ballerina.
So in the scenario I posed above, you think it's perfectly fine to knock your gf out?
Old 10-22-2014, 02:27 PM
Teching In

Before you bitch and cry over that, you might wanna know what assault is. Its any unwanted touch from another person. So even a simple bump or "slap" is assault.
Incorrect. That would be battery. Assault would be the threat of battery.
Old 10-22-2014, 02:45 PM
Teching In

I highly doubt the dude feared for his well being. Defense is absolutely situational. What he should of done was back off IF he could. Get off the elevator call the cops and rid himself of that bitch. Not KO her in response to something that did 0-little damage to him. Now same guy for example walking down the street minding his own starts getting blasted by some random lady then ya im all for do what you have to to save yourself. Not every situation needs to meet force with force. Im probably not a man and also a ***** though.
Old 10-22-2014, 02:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Taking the 86 GT to the track tonight. Guesses on times? Car is FULL BOLT ON (hammer's standards) - specifically: has shifter and Dynomax mufflers welded in place of stock ones.
Old 10-22-2014, 02:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 10-22-2014, 02:57 PM
7 Second Club

Received 315 Likes on 244 Posts

Originally Posted by Guitar
That may be too generous.
Old 10-22-2014, 03:00 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by Chris.O
I highly doubt the dude feared for his well being. Defense is absolutely situational. What he should of done was back off IF he could. Get off the elevator call the cops and rid himself of that bitch. Not KO her in response to something that did 0-little damage to him. Now same guy for example walking down the street minding his own starts getting blasted by some random lady then ya im all for do what you have to to save yourself. Not every situation needs to meet force with force. Im probably not a man and also a ***** though.
Obviously
Originally Posted by snake95
Taking the 86 GT to the track tonight. Guesses on times? Car is FULL BOLT ON (hammer's standards) - specifically: has shifter and Dynomax mufflers welded in place of stock ones.
15.39 @ 89mph. 2.17 60' time.
Old 10-22-2014, 03:03 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What I originally said about football players being "tough" was a joke. MAC didn't get it evidently and once again tried to make an argument out of nothing.
Football is cool, I'm all for giant Neanderthals knocking each other on their ***'s and making spectacular plays. But I am more into basketball. That's the sport I played my whole life..
Old 10-22-2014, 03:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033
That may be too generous.
It's full bolt on brah.
Old 10-22-2014, 03:19 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Guitar
It's full bolt on brah.
Exactly. If I added a K&N filter, it'd be considered "fully built" since it's a Mustang.
Old 10-22-2014, 03:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by flash0080

Incorrect. That would be battery. Assault would be the threat of battery.
Actually that is the correct definition of assault... i was a cop for 5 years plus the cop who arrested me (who has been a cop for over 10 years) even told me that...

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...1&word=assault

Here is a more precise definition of assault if you really wanna get technical
Old 10-22-2014, 03:36 PM
Banned

Its really simple someone hits me i hit them back period.
Old 10-22-2014, 03:38 PM
***Repost Police***

Your girlfriend slaps you for being an idiot, you knock her the **** out...sounds legit.
Old 10-22-2014, 03:41 PM
Teching In

Its really simple someone hits me i hit them back period.
That can be a dangerous way to think about it. I totally understand why you would say that and would probably agree with you in most cases but sometimes its just the worst thing to do.
Old 10-22-2014, 03:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Especially when someone decides to pull your card one day lol.
Old 10-22-2014, 03:54 PM
Banned

That can be a dangerous way to think about it. I totally understand why you would say that and would probably agree with you in most cases but sometimes its just the worst thing to do.
It could go a bad way quickly anything could happen but i don't start fights and i try to avoid them if i see one about to happen especially when im involved. But other wise people wont learn if the other person just keeps walking away. Calling the cops i dont like to unless its obvious i have to, i dont believe in ruining someones career over a pointless fistfight

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)