Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2013, 02:49 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Kentucky Truck Plant

Here's a good read for you Ohio.

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/?fa=view&id=3677
Old 10-24-2013, 02:53 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by sw07gt
Someones got to flip my burgers.
Thats what teenagers are for before they go to college. If someone sets out to be a Manager of a fast food place at 25 they are already lost hope.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:03 PM
Launching!

Where do you propose all these people find these good paying jobs?
Old 10-24-2013, 03:10 PM
10 Second Club

Where do you propose all these people find these good paying jobs?
Not everyone needs to make 50 an hour. Just have to stop living above yoyr means. And get an education. The job will vome. **** there is jobs over seas you can land making 100k tax free almost right out high school. There is military. There is jobs out there. One things is people don't want to take a job cause they feel to good for it. They don't want to move or travel. They can't smoke weed and pass that drug test. They want top level job right out the box instead of working their way up.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There are more people in the work force than there is good jobs

Nature of the beast

College loans are the ONLY thing that can not be excused in bankruptcy court......because people are brain washed into needing college to get a good job. And just so happens the Government now controls all Student loans within this "Obamacare"

But politics suck lets not talk about that dumb stuff
Old 10-24-2013, 03:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Her mom...same reason my dad don't have **** to do with her. He tried helping her couple times but realized she was a lost cost.
So what you're saying is your father is a worthless piece of **** who left mommy to do it all by herself? No wonder your posts are so fucked up, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree......
Old 10-24-2013, 03:17 PM
Launching!

Not everyone needs to make 50 an hour. Just have to stop living above yoyr means. And get an education. The job will vome. **** there is jobs over seas you can land making 100k tax free almost right out high school. There is military. There is jobs out there. One things is people don't want to take a job cause they feel to good for it. They don't want to move or travel. They can't smoke weed and pass that drug test. They want top level job right out the box instead of working their way up.

You have a serious disconnect from the real world, you just have this stereotypical view of poor america that I see constantly shared around on my facebook page (welcome to kentucky). There's 11.3 million people unemployed in the country, as of yesterday. You think there's 11.3 million jobs open? Much less jobs that put you at a high enough income to not qualify for government assistance. Guess what? We'll always have welfare, there's just not enough jobs out there for everyone to make enough money. That and no one wants to raise the minimum wage but I digress, since there will always be welfare there will always be people who abuse the system, it's just how it is. It's a small percentage, so get on with your life and be glad you make enough to not require any assistance.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:20 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by m_liel
So what you're saying is your father is a worthless piece of **** who left mommy to do it all by herself? No wonder your posts are so fucked up, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree......
Nope mom didn't want them(twins) around our side of family. She just wanted childsupport and that was it. When they got to be old enough to choose he was there. But some people can not be helped. Specially when all you want to do is do drugs sit on your *** and have kids you can't afford. But sounds like you have some daddy issues.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:21 PM
Launching!

Twins? So that means the other one is a worthless dead beat too right?
Old 10-24-2013, 03:31 PM
10 Second Club

You have a serious disconnect from the real world, you just have this stereotypical view of poor america that I see constantly shared around on my facebook page (welcome to kentucky). There's 11.3 million people unemployed in the country, as of yesterday. You think there's 11.3 million jobs open? Much less jobs that put you at a high enough income to not qualify for government assistance. Guess what? We'll always have welfare, there's just not enough jobs out there for everyone to make enough money. That and no one wants to raise the minimum wage but I digress, since there will always be welfare there will always be people who abuse the system, it's just how it is. It's a small percentage, so get on with your life and be glad you make enough to not require any assistance.
35 states pay more then minimum wage. So why try to work and better self right. And that 11.3 includes everyone 18-100. That don't work as well. Out that I bet half don't want to work. But yet also we allow stupid ****** like one posted to keep bringing kids into the eorld she can't afford so we can pay. Thats why we have welfare. Cause people rather do drugs, then work. Hell they go to jail we get to pay for that. I make enough cause instead like all kids I grew up with my dad actually paid attention to what I was doing. He cared. Rest got to do what they want. Then now 16yrs later they wonder why thdir kids are dead drugged out in prison or delivering papers living at home about to go back to prison. I also choose to join the army. While in it get an education. Worked way up. Make decent money. Not rich but 70k a year I do decent. Plus wife works instead being like most army wifes sitting at home doing **** with their lives. I've also been asked how my rank can afford xxx when others higher ranking can't. Yet they wifes sit home spending every dollar they make.

Now back to people. America has become laxy. Just wanting everything handed to us. We are not top in **** but our armed firces which the current big dumbass Muslim is trying to change thst. We are falling behind in every other way. What america really needs is a purge. Get rid of the weak and worthless.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:33 PM
10 Second Club

Twins? So that means the other one is a worthless dead beat too right?
Yep..not as bad but not far off. She seemed to take the little help get life together half ***. Least she has a job.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:35 PM
10 Second Club

Oh and us spends about 131 billion on welfare with the roughly 12.8 million on it.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:39 PM
Launching!

Did you read my article? 91% of that goes to elderly, disabled and working families. That leaves 9% dead beats. So that means 1.3 million deadbeats or .004% of the population. Which brings me back to my original point, why do people fixate on such an insignificant problem?
Old 10-24-2013, 03:41 PM
Banned

I agree 110% there is always a job out there it is up to the person to get it for themselves. People who aint determined arent going to get the job they wished they had but the people who put forth the effort, time, blood and tears are going to get that high paying job. People have to stop being lazy and think America or to be more specific the Rich White American's are going to hand them a very good high paying job to them on a silver platter its ludicrous. If most rich people have degrees or spent the long hours to make their business into something then they expect that of their employees not lazy people.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:43 PM
Launching!

Oh really? There's always a job out there? Try the math on that one.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:45 PM
Banned

Did you read my article? 91% of that goes to elderly, disabled and working families. That leaves 9% dead beats. So that means 1.3 million deadbeats or .004% of the population. Which brings me back to my original point, why do people fixate on such an insignificant problem?
Disability and welfare are different the elderly people have SSI as well on top of disability I believe we should empty out our prisons get rid of the people that have no more chances of ever being released meaning they are with out a doubt going to die in prison their choice are either be shot/hang or go to a different country and never return and if they try to return then they are shot period. You can send a person to college and still save money then keeping a person locked up in prison for the rest of his/her life. That right their will save the government millions if not billions each year. plus if we had punishments like the middle east there would be less crime to begin with.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by m_liel
so what you're saying is your father is a worthless piece of **** who left mommy to do it all by herself? No wonder your posts are so fucked up, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree......
like.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:49 PM
Launching!

"Welfare" is 10% of the budget and in covers all government aid. What people think of when you say welfare is actually a small percentage of the budget.
Banned

Oh really? There's always a job out there? Try the math on that one.
you telling me you cant mow a lawn? how about wash vehicles? how about flip a burger? how about work at wal mart? etc..... there is always a job out there! you have to either start up your own business or apply but the main thing is you cant be lazy like most people. oh and btw security jobs is one of the most up coming career jobs out their they are constantly hiring and all you need is a GED or high school diploma. not to include driving a truck as well. so is there always a job out there yes.
10 Second Club

Ive seen a 60 yr old black man do door to door offering to mow yards. In the middle of 115* weather. He would mow/blow everything off edge and all for 30. There is always a job.

seen a mid 30s women picking up dog poop out peoples yards for money. Just so she could earn extra cash while her husband worked. Just so they could earn extra cash for a vacation. There is always a job.

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)