Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2013, 03:56 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
Every team has done it, the Pats got caught. Don't be naive. They've still been one of the top teams in the NFL.
And you know for a fact that every team has done it? wow have you considered a job in the NFL administration?

Last edited by "MAC"; 10-31-2013 at 03:56 PM. Reason: addagfds
Old 10-31-2013, 03:58 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawhead
31 other teams do it and don't get caught? Right.... Brady has never been the QB Peyton was and still is
Not according to the championships, brah. How long have you been a Broncos fan? Let me guess...this year?
Old 10-31-2013, 03:59 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not according to the championships, brah. How long have you been a Broncos fan? Let me guess...this year?
Who said anything about me being a Broncos fan ? BRAH

I said Peyton > Brady

That make me a colts fan too since he played for the colts ?
Old 10-31-2013, 04:03 PM
Banned

LOL snakes response is typical if rings mattered so much tell us snake why does tom get paid less, has worse stats then Peyton besides playoffs and championships rings? Why does Peyton continue to be called the smartest player of the generation/ in the league etc... and Tom isn't, also why does Peyton always consistently have a better QB rating then tom?
Old 10-31-2013, 04:05 PM
Staging Lane

Who said anything about me being a Broncos fan ? BRAH

I said Peyton > Brady

That make me a colts fan too since he played for the colts ?
Oh, so you don't really have a team? Just sort of latch onto the best statistical players in the game? Or do you actually support a team? Your game is fun, too, though. Let's compare your boy's super bowls to Tom Brady's. How does he stack up?

More to a QB than records he sets. Tom is an unathletic slow kid from Michigan and people hate that he's good.

It's fun being a Pats fan, that's for sure
Old 10-31-2013, 04:11 PM
10 Second Club

Oh, so you don't really have a team? Just sort of latch onto the best statistical players in the game? Or do you actually support a team? Your game is fun, too, though. Let's compare your boy's super bowls to Tom Brady's. How does he stack up? More to a QB than records he sets. Tom is an unathletic slow kid from Michigan and people hate that he's good. It's fun being a Pats fan, that's for sure
By your logic Terry Bradshaw > Tom Brady

Guess Marino sucked too....forgot one person wins a Super Bowl..... Continue though this is funny that you think a Team sport is ruled by one person.

My Team is the Titans regardless how they perform. but you're truly a Fan boy if you think Tom Brady is Better than Peyton manning
Old 10-31-2013, 04:12 PM
Staging Lane

By your logic Terry Bradshaw > Tom Brady

Guess Marino sucked too....forgot one person wins a Super Bowl..... Continue though this is funny that you think a Team sport is ruled by one person.

My Team is the Titans regardless how they perform. but you're truly a Fan boy if you think Tom Brady is Better than Peyton manning
Why are you getting defensive? Tom and Peyton are still active in the game, and your other examples aren't. Sorry (thought I'd use your fave smileys). When did I say a team is ruled by one person? Weren't YOU the one who mentioned an individual player? While I mentioned Brady only after giving wooddaniel some **** about the Dolphins.

Nobody brought up Peyton until you did

Edit: Right now, Peyton is better than Tom, I can admit that. Over the course of his entire career? We'll see when the dust settles!
Old 10-31-2013, 04:15 PM
10 Second Club

Why are you getting defensive? Tom and Peyton are still active in the game, and your other examples aren't. Sorry (thought I'd use your fave smileys) Nobody brought up Peyton until you did Edit: Right now, Peyton is better than Tom, I can admit that. Over the course of his entire career? We'll see when the dust settles!
You're the one who got super defensive when I brought up the Pats Are 0-1 in Super Bowls since they got cheating lol

Peyton's lil brother showed Brady how it was done and has 2 Super Bowl rings so Eli > Peyton

Logic bombs errr where
Old 10-31-2013, 04:16 PM
Staging Lane

You're the one who got super defensive when I brought up the Pats Are 0-1 in Super Bowls since they got cheating lol

Peyton's lil brother showed Brady how it was done and has 2 Super Bowl rings so Eli > Peyton

Logic bombs errr where
I know all about Eli, he won those 2 bowls against my favorite team.

Nobody mentioned an individual OUTSIDE of mentioning a team until you brought up Peyton.

Something about bombs and logic.

Peyton is really good at putting up numbers and posting stats, I'll say that and only that.
Old 10-31-2013, 04:19 PM
10 Second Club

Mac brought up Tom Brady vs Peyton

Good try though
Old 10-31-2013, 04:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts

Eli is a terrible QB. Overated. You can't say he is better than Brady.

And Peyton is just a MONSTER and his passes and football IQ is crazy. Brady is a sissy too. But he is good. Easily the 2nd best behind Peyton in the last 12 years even though the Colts at one point when they went to New England couldn't beat them. Then after spygate it changed. Many teams cheat. The Jets doo. I remember Montana. I think Peyton is right there.
Old 10-31-2013, 04:21 PM
Staging Lane

Mac brought up Tom Brady vs Peyton

Good try though
He's on my ignore list and I only saw the one response I mentioned from my mobile screen Explains it a bit I guess. Either way I'll stand by my team and that Peyton has the stats and Tom finds ways to win.

Since you're a Titans fan, I was a big McNair fan, too, before he kicked the bucket.
Old 10-31-2013, 04:24 PM
10 Second Club

He's on my ignore list and I only saw the one response I mentioned from my mobile screen Explains it a bit I guess. Either way I'll stand by my team and that Peyton has the stats and Tom finds ways to win. Since you're a Titans fan, I was a big McNair fan, too, before he kicked the bucket.
They've never been a team to be afraid of even when they went 10-0 that one season to start winning sloppy games and such they remind me of the chiefs this year A LOT play no body and still barley win and are undefeated
Old 10-31-2013, 04:31 PM
Staging Lane

I hope you're not talking about NE? They were supposed to lose vs. Falcons and I'm pretty sure Saints, too. Not Chiefs-like at all. The 2 games they lost were literally 1 play away from a different outcome. Bengals = INT on goal line as time expires, Jets = penalty when Jets missed FG in OT, gave them the ball back and automatic 1st.

If you weren't talking about NE then disregard what I said.
Old 10-31-2013, 04:35 PM
10 Second Club

I hope you're not talking about NE? They were supposed to lose vs. Falcons and I'm pretty sure Saints, too. Not Chiefs-like at all. The 2 games they lost were literally 1 play away from a different outcome. Bengals = INT on goal line as time expires, Jets = penalty when Jets missed FG in OT, gave them the ball back and automatic 1st. If you weren't talking about NE then disregard what I said.
There you go getting super defensive again lol

When the Titans started 10-0 a few years back....
Old 10-31-2013, 04:37 PM
Staging Lane

There you go getting super defensive again lol

When the Titans started 10-0 a few years back....
My bad, I thought you had it mixed up with the pats 17-0 run they fucked up. That's why I put the disclaimer at the end!!!

Yes I remember that now you mention it. They play the locals next (Rams) and I hope the Rams win but I'm pretty sure they won't They totally fucked up a potential W against the Seahawks Monday.
Old 10-31-2013, 06:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
If you don't keep it, what are you looking at getting into?
My bad, I don't check this forum as much as I used to.

Right now I'm trying to buy a house. I'm in the process of buying a little starter home: built in 1966 ranch style, 1600sq ft, 3bed 2 bath, 2 car carport, detached 30'x30' garage. Best part is, I would only have one neighbor... my dad and step-mom and it's only about 4 miles from my work.

Here's the garage. It's insulated, has a wood stove, an exhaust fan, and a 240VAC window AC unit.
Old 10-31-2013, 07:17 PM
10 Second Club

Track tomorrow it's a high of 90 in Orlando tomorrow so I will get some like conditions to see how the tune helped buddy said it feels like a new car.

Then Sunday at it again after the Cold front comes through for hopefully some quick passes !
Old 10-31-2013, 07:17 PM
7 Second Club

Received 315 Likes on 244 Posts

2 for 2...

I've OP'd 2 threads and you MF'ers got them both locked! LOL

I hope y'all are ****** happy.

PS. Has anyone gone 3 for 3?
Old 10-31-2013, 07:27 PM
TECH Regular

Brady is the better QB because he also performs and wins playoff games something Peyton can't seem to do as good. Most 1 and done playoff appearances in nfl history.

Best QB in the nfl is Aaron Rodgers anyways. Can make every type of pass and also can run he's the total package.

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)