Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2013, 08:20 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by OVA1
Yeah man, there's all sorts of **** out there that you really don't want to see. Assuming of course that you're not a fully unloaded sociopath.

I hate that for ya, but human nature tends to be self destructive. Some refer to such as the 'Evil tendency of Humanity'. Even as I type this, a waft of desire to check that out comes right on over me. But I won't, because I don't want to be the person that I'd be after seeing that **** and trying to back out of it.

Forgive yourself… and try to remember that THAT is a first class example of the low-rent ***** with whom our troops are dealing everyday and, who want to take charge of your 'spiritual life'… along with your governance … they're a-whole'nother level of Douchery.

So, what I'm saying is don't forget it… use it to build your resolve in rejecting Islam.

And let me just add, that if any of you reading this are Muslim ************* and have gotten yourself all pissed off and offended. Don't you bother posting a response, just save yourself the trouble… 'cause all you're going to get is A LOT MORE PISSED OFF! So stow it.
I was with you to the end, but it's common to mix the practitioners of the religion with the Extremists. It's not because they are Muslims, its because they are dicks.

Real Muslims are peaceful and hold life sacred. Extremists who hide behind the veil of religion for committing atrocities in the name of a fake Jihad are a totally different breed. Muslims are oppressed and attacked by the same extremists that we are, and hate to be lumped in with the terrorists that practice a twisted and skewed version of their religion.
Old 12-24-2013, 08:26 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Puck
Negative.

What kind of welding? My sisters BF works for a fab shop that welds all sorts of crazy **** from military simulators to race car cages.
DAYUM! Now THAT is one handy SBF… But he's probably major over-kill. I'm just trying to hold an old F-body together.

I bought an entry level Miller MIG setup. I've had some friends that are welders come over and have some fun at my expense, but in the process have show me the basics… and I'm making slow progress.

It's a killer because the air has been SWEET and my brand new heads are sitting in the garage. I can't even take them into the shop, because I know that I'll bolt them on and that will be that for the body until something breaks.

So I am working my way forward, I took off all the trim on the back, found that the driverside rear qrtr was replaced with a red replacement… My guess is that this was done up in Michigan in the winter, because the rust was not to be believed on the body directly behind the driver side tail lights. I cut it all out and welded patched over it, primed and painted it with the very best "Rustoleum" has to offer. Most recently been on the driver side door threshold… a couple of patches there as well.

I'd post pictures, but my ego likely couldn't handle all of the praise… might send me into a maniacal frenzy. "I am … WELDER!"
Old 12-24-2013, 08:51 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Puck
I was with you to the end, but it's common to mix the practitioners of the religion with the Extremists. It's not because they are Muslims, its because they are dicks.

Real Muslims are peaceful and hold life sacred. Extremists who hide behind the veil of religion for committing atrocities in the name of a fake Jihad are a totally different breed. Muslims are oppressed and attacked by the same extremists that we are, and hate to be lumped in with the terrorists that practice a twisted and skewed version of their religion.
Puckster… You know that within the F-body interwebz, I hold you as the singular, gotobadmotherfucker. Meaning that I respect your opinion.

Here's the thing.

The people who approved of cutting that girl's head off… are >THE< >REAL< Muslims.

They're the one's who cow the peaceful pretense of which you speak and with whom you're likely familiar.

The peaceful Muslims are the facade which provides for the planting of the Islamic seed… which once sowed brings poverty, misery, violence and death.

PLEASE! Just do this one exercise for me…

Go to a map… consider everything you know about Islam and using that knowledge, point out for me, the location on earth where Islam is concentrated … and has, AS A RESULT OF THE VALIDITY OF YOUR THESIS… produced a culture of peace, tolerance and love.

Then return and tell me where it is you're pointin'.
Old 12-24-2013, 08:54 AM
10 Second Club

Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts

is islam gay?
Old 12-24-2013, 09:06 AM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Guitar
I've been desensitized by the internet for a long time.

Only things that have really bothered me so far are 3 guys 1 screwdriver and A Serbian Film. The first is real, the second pissed me off because of how shocking they tried to make it just because.
I just searched for descriptions of those and I've seen what I need in order to know that I don't want to watch either. 3 guys 1 screwdriver sounds like a gory real life murder and A Serbian Film had the words "Child Rape" in the description so negative to that one, as well. I'd watch it if a friend has it up or something but I'm a pansy (as Marc lets y'all know ) and that **** disturbs me.
Originally Posted by wooddaniel
Yeah, I've watched one of the middle eastern ones. It was chilling.

I think it's safe to say that nothing is left that will shock me anymore. I've seen people do some pretty horrible things to each other over the years so I'm numb to most of it.
When I was young, I remember watching the Nick Berg beheading by the extremists and I was in a daze for about a week but really!
Yeah man, there's all sorts of **** out there that you really don't want to see. Assuming of course that you're not a fully unloaded sociopath.

I hate that for ya, but human nature tends to be self destructive. Some refer to such as the 'Evil tendency of Humanity'. Even as I type this, a waft of desire to check that out comes right on over me. But I won't, because I don't want to be the person that I'd be after seeing that **** and trying to back out of it.

Forgive yourself… and try to remember that THAT is a first class example of the low-rent ***** with whom our troops are dealing everyday and, who want to take charge of your 'spiritual life'… along with your governance … they're a-whole'nother level of Douchery.

So, what I'm saying is don't forget it… use it to build your resolve in rejecting Islam.

And let me just add, that if any of you reading this are Muslim ************* and have gotten yourself all pissed off and offended. Don't you bother posting a response, just save yourself the trouble… 'cause all you're going to get is A LOT MORE PISSED OFF! So stow it.
Yeah, man. I watch that **** and I can't help but think how I'd react if someone I love was harmed in that manner...that would just be a nauseating feeling too deep for words.
Old 12-24-2013, 09:14 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Some Islam chicks are hot. If they could only stop wearing the living room drapes.
Old 12-24-2013, 09:16 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by big hammer
is islam gay?
Gay is evil, therefore Islam… BE GAY! And while I've never been there… I'm told by those that have that the Middle East Arab world is GAY AS ****!, with Pedophilia being RAMPANT throughout.

There was a FOB in the Helmand that was recently attacked… four jarheads were murdered in THEIR GYM… by a Afghan kid that was the sex slave of the local Afghan Police chief… who was also Taliban.

It's a long story, but a Marine Officer was just forced out of the Corps because when he was in country, he figured out that the Police Chief was Taliban and a Homo-pedophile. He had him removed from office.

He rotates back to the world, and in short order the gay-assed talibal Islamic piece of **** comes BACK! The Officer gets an email informing him of this and he sends the intel he used to get the ******* fired in the first place to the jarhead in charge…

The Jarhead in-charge does nothing… the four guys get murdered IN THEIR GYM, AT THEIR FORWARD OPERATING BASE, WHEREIN THEY WERE NOT ALLOWED TO CARRY THEIR WEAPONS… and the ******* JARHEAD THAT DID NOTHING WRITES UP THE GUY WHO SENT HIM THE INFO FOR DOING SO THROUGH A YAHOO EMAIL ACCOUNT. And HE is forced out of the Corps.

Now, I am going to tell you that WHOEVER THAT ******* IS… HE is of the "PEACEFUL MUSLIMS NEED LOVE TOO", CAMP… and likely is HIMSELF… a Muslim, or just a career officer, a group of individuals, THE BULK OF WHICH, are not worth the left over jizz it took to carry the jizz that conceived him. This because they'll sell out the innocent to save their own *** EVERY ******* TIME and represent the ANTITHESIS of what the Corps stands for… So **** THEM!
Old 12-24-2013, 09:17 AM
10 Second Club

Gay is evil, therefore Islam… BE GAY! And while I've never been there… I'm told by those that have that the Middle East Arab world is GAY AS ****!, with Pedophilia being RAMPANT throughout.

There was a FOB in the Helmand that was recently attacked… four jarheads were murdered in THEIR GYM… by a Afghan kid that was the sex slave of the local Afghan Police chief… who was also Taliban.

It's a long story, but a Marine Officer was just forced out of the Corps because when he was in country, he figured out that the Police Chief was Taliban and a Homo-pedophile. He had him removed from office.

He rotates back to the world, and in short order the gay-assed talibal Islamic piece of **** comes BACK! The Officer gets an email informing him of this and he sends the intel he used to get the ******* fired in the first place to the jarhead in charge…

The Jarhead in-charge does nothing… the four guys get murdered IN THEIR GYM, AT THEIR FORWARD OPERATING BASE, WHEREIN THEY WERE NOT ALLOWED TO CARRY THEIR WEAPONS… and the ******* JARHEAD THAT DID NOTHING WRITES UP THE GUY WHO SENT HIM THE INFO FOR DOING SO THROUGH A YAHOO EMAIL ACCOUNT. And HE is forced out of the Corps.

Now, I am going to tell you that WHOEVER THAT ******* IS… HE is of the "PEACEFUL MUSLIMS NEED LOVE TOO", CAMP… and likely is HIMSELF… a Muslim, or just a career officer, a group of individuals, THE BULK OF WHICH, are not worth the left over jizz it took to carry the jizz that conceived him. This because they'll sell out the innocent to save their own *** EVERY ******* TIME and represent the ANTITHESIS of what the Corps stands for… So **** THEM!

did you know that gay males account for merely 2% of the population, but represent 78% of new aids patients? damn.
Old 12-24-2013, 09:23 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95
Yeah, man. I watch that **** and I can't help but think how I'd react if someone I love was harmed in that manner...that would just be a nauseating feeling too deep for words.
That **** happens every day in the Islamic world brother. It is Islamic Justice… and fits dead center within Sharia Law.

It is unadulterated EVIL. And every time you tolerate Islam by permitting a Mosque to be raised in your neighborhood or condoning Muslim dress or practices to be used or expressed… You bring that **** THAT MUCH CLOSER to your own daily life and to the lives of your children.

I don't know why YOU ended up sitting in front of that unjustified Islamic Execution; OKA: Murder. But I'm pretty sure there is a reason. So use your experience to steel yourself for what's coming.
Old 12-24-2013, 09:30 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

DAYUM! Now THAT is one handy SBF… But he's probably major over-kill. I'm just trying to hold an old F-body together.

I bought an entry level Miller MIG setup. I've had some friends that are welders come over and have some fun at my expense, but in the process have show me the basics… and I'm making slow progress.

It's a killer because the air has been SWEET and my brand new heads are sitting in the garage. I can't even take them into the shop, because I know that I'll bolt them on and that will be that for the body until something breaks.

So I am working my way forward, I took off all the trim on the back, found that the driverside rear qrtr was replaced with a red replacement… My guess is that this was done up in Michigan in the winter, because the rust was not to be believed on the body directly behind the driver side tail lights. I cut it all out and welded patched over it, primed and painted it with the very best "Rustoleum" has to offer. Most recently been on the driver side door threshold… a couple of patches there as well.

I'd post pictures, but my ego likely couldn't handle all of the praise… might send me into a maniacal frenzy. "I am … WELDER!"
Lol I have virtually no practice welding but I'm a beast with a soldering iron and a PCB !

I've got a cheap little harbor freight welder and I've succeeded in making little metal rat turds but that's about it lol.
Old 12-24-2013, 09:37 AM
Staging Lane

I need to learn how to weld! It's such a useful skill and could save me time and $$$ that's for sure.
Old 12-24-2013, 09:39 AM
10 Second Club

welding is most easy.
Old 12-24-2013, 09:46 AM
Staging Lane

welding is most easy.
Really? Where did you learn? I seriously have never even attempted it...
Old 12-24-2013, 09:53 AM
10 Second Club

Really? Where did you learn? I seriously have never even attempted it...
I grew up on the farm so I learned it as a kid.
Old 12-24-2013, 09:54 AM
10 Second Club

if you're doing squats when you have a sinus cold, you're going to have a bad time.
Old 12-24-2013, 09:58 AM
7 Second Club

Received 315 Likes on 244 Posts

if you're doing squats when you have a sinus cold, you're going to have a bad time.
You're sick again?

Sounds like you got the HIV.
Old 12-24-2013, 09:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by FinalCam
Save up for a little while longer!
This. No reason in settling if the car of your dreams is only $5k away.
I'm a pansy (as Marc lets y'all know ) and that **** disturbs me.
Bolded for accuracy. Some of us just can't hang drinking wise with the big boys
Old 12-24-2013, 10:01 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by islander033
You're sick again?

Sounds like you got the HIV.
two kids in school. they're always bringing something home.
Old 12-24-2013, 10:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

two kids in school. they're always bringing something home.
You have kids.

Gawd, you're old.
Old 12-24-2013, 10:05 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
You have kids.

Gawd, you're old.
not as old as Hio!!!

I have 3 kids.

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)