Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2013, 12:12 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Lol Broncos is gonna win Peyton Manning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡
I didn't see you talking too much **** after the Broncos Patriots game like you were before

Just givin' ya ****!!
Old 12-30-2013, 12:17 PM
10 Second Club

Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by willizm
same as racing. If you break you lose. MMA is no different
my point is that it was weidmans defense that caused andersons leg to break. of course a leg breaking from checking a kick isn't the norm, but it does happen on occasion.
Old 12-30-2013, 12:22 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by big hammer
my point is that it was weidmans defense that caused andersons leg to break. of course a leg breaking from checking a kick isn't the norm, but it does happen on occasion.
It seriously made me cringe watching that.

I just saw the gif and not a video, but can you imagine putting full weight on that after it snapped?

On a funnier note, quoted from the Racer's Lounge for the LOLz. Cowboys one with Kermit had me dying

Originally Posted by DoggyB22
How about them Niners!

Old 12-30-2013, 12:33 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by big hammer
yup--- everything Weidman "didn't win" but in the end he checked that kick and that's what caused andersons leg to break. checking kicks isn't just a defenseive move. when done properly it is designed to inflict pain on the person throwing the kick. it is really a "counter punch".

so Weidman did win. if he never checked that kick andersons leg wouldn't have broke.
Weidman would have pummeled Silva regardless of the broken leg. He just simply has his number. Better fighter.
Old 12-30-2013, 01:48 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
I didn't see you talking too much **** after the Broncos Patriots game like you were before

Just givin' ya ****!!
I don't want to talk about football until next year. They need to fire Ireland and Philbin and Sherman. **** poor play from my boys the last 2 games, ******* 7 points in 2 games... pitiful
Old 12-30-2013, 02:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Yeah, I can see the wanting to take out boosted guys. Sort of a David/Goliath situation. I am just a big boost fan. Whatever setup I finally decide on, it will be turbo.. not supercharged. I really don't want to mess with NOS again... just too many variables, and the power is not there when the bottle is empty or cold. I would rather have the power when the go pedal is pressed.. every time.
Yeah, that's the sucky part about using nitrous. I'm going mount a 15lb bottle in the T-top storage area and another 15lb jug in the spare/jack compartment. That should last a good bit but then again I will be spraying a 250 shot! Lol

Again though... you have a sweet setup. I am a HUGE 98- T/A bodystyle fan. Always loved them.
Thanks man!

Originally Posted by Puck
93-97 TA looks way better then the 98+ catfish TA .

93 Firehawk is best looking fbody IMO.
Meh, to each his own I guess. The 93-97 Firebird front ends look extremely outdated imo, especially the Formula. I'm not biased as I owned a BRM '93 T/A hardtop and Sebring Silver '95 T/A before my '02. They just don't do it for me anymore.

Best looking F-body of all time has to be the '97 LT1 & LT4 SS with the Arctic White/Hugger Orange stripes combo.
Old 12-30-2013, 02:38 PM
Teching In

Just givin' ya ****!!
Keep in mind the Bronco's secondary shut Tom Brady down the entire first half of that game until Dominique Rodgers-Chromartie got injured the end of the second quarter. I believe the score was 24-3 at the half and the Patriots already had 3 turnovers. Rodgers-Chromartie was replaced by a rookie Corner and of course Brady took advantage of that. Plus this time Peyton will have his right hand man TE Julius Thomas playing. I say the Bronco's go all the way this year.

Last edited by ls1ss_2000; 12-30-2013 at 02:43 PM.
Old 12-30-2013, 02:51 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I cannot stand selling parts to locals. Its so damn annoying.
Old 12-30-2013, 03:03 PM
10 Second Club

Weidman would have pummeled Silva regardless of the broken leg. He just simply has his number. Better fighter.
yup. silva can't penetrate weidmans defenses.
Old 12-30-2013, 03:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by adamantium
You have to deal with the same **** I do I bet lol Where do you work?
Old 12-30-2013, 03:25 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Buddy is selling his 13 GT500 to buy a house. If know any one looking for one this one is really clean.
Factory Options: Light Package, Recaro Stripped Seats, Ambient Light Package, Performance Package, Navigation System, Premium Wheels AKA LOADED!!!
http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-...sting=76300535

Aftermarket: Lund Racing Safe Canned Tune (638whp/617wtq all @ 11.5 AFR) FRPP K springs, FRPP intake muffler delete, LED fogs, Matching Shelby stripped ****

Seller's Price: $54,800
Mileage: 8,975 miles
Transmission:
Exterior Color: Performance White
Interior Color: Black/Red
Seller: Private
VIN: 1ZVBP8JZ4D5248757
Old 12-30-2013, 04:38 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ls1ss_2000
Keep in mind the Bronco's secondary shut Tom Brady down the entire first half of that game until Dominique Rodgers-Chromartie got injured the end of the second quarter. I believe the score was 24-3 at the half and the Patriots already had 3 turnovers. Rodgers-Chromartie was replaced by a rookie Corner and of course Brady took advantage of that. Plus this time Peyton will have his right hand man TE Julius Thomas playing. I say the Bronco's go all the way this year.
No, it was 24-0 at the half.

How in the hell do you not win with that kind of offense with a 24 point lead?

It's no secret this isn't Tom's best statistical year...and don't talk about injuries, exploiting rookies and **** without mentioning how many injuries and adversity issues the Patriots have suffered this year. It's not even a close comparison...

Edit: I see NY is your location, are you a Jets or Giants fan? Only asking because I am one of the few around my parts that likes a team that's nowhere close to me...just curious to see if that's the case with you as well.
Old 12-30-2013, 05:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Lol Broncos is gonna win Peyton Manning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡

Just givin' ya ****!!
Hey you don't point out obvious facts here not fair! Regardless touche lol but yea Peyton got his record and added 4 more TD's in the first halve. He is by far the greatest QB right now but it would be nice to see him win the SB and then retire after a season that he is having at the moment.
Old 12-30-2013, 05:38 PM
Banned

No, it was 24-0 at the half.

How in the hell do you not win with that kind of offense with a 24 point lead?

It's no secret this isn't Tom's best statistical year...and don't talk about injuries, exploiting rookies and **** without mentioning how many injuries and adversity issues the Patriots have suffered this year. It's not even a close comparison...

Edit: I see NY is your location, are you a Jets or Giants fan? Only asking because I am one of the few around my parts that likes a team that's nowhere close to me...just curious to see if that's the case with you as well.
Yea both of yall make good points but honestly its a team effort to win games not one person does the qb usually take all the blame (besides the heaf coach) yes especially with qb's like Peyton and Tom but fact of the matter is its still a team effort Broncos lost that game because of the defense. Each side (offense anf defense) has to do there job and the defense just couldn't keep up plain and simple IMO that is....
Old 12-30-2013, 06:10 PM
7 Second Club

Received 315 Likes on 244 Posts

Maybe true against Spider but Vitor will make Weedman his bitch!
Old 12-30-2013, 06:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

So for a high hp turbo build I assume the LM7 would be the way to go?
Either the LM7 or L33 is fine. From what a few buddies have told me, the 05+ 5.3s have upgraded pistons and rods.
Originally Posted by sw07gt
Looking forward to this paycheck.
Until you have to pay taxes on the OT
On a funnier note, quoted from the Racer's Lounge for the LOLz. Cowboys one with Kermit had me dying
those were hilarious.
Originally Posted by ls1ss_2000
Meh, to each his own I guess. The 93-97 Firebird front ends look extremely outdated imo, especially the Formula. I'm not biased as I owned a BRM '93 T/A hardtop and Sebring Silver '95 T/A before my '02. They just don't do it for me anymore.

Best looking F-body of all time has to be the '97 LT1 & LT4 SS with the Arctic White/Hugger Orange stripes combo.
Agree on the LT1 SS. Only body style Camaro I'm ok with.

I still liked the way my 97 WS6 looks but the 98-02 just says, "I'm going to eat your soul"
Originally Posted by adamantium
Hey bro, I'll trade you a half case of bud light (half because I drank the other half) and $22 in ones for your headers?
Originally Posted by ZFreie
You have to deal with the same **** I do I bet lol Where do you work?
I think he is talking about actually selling his own parts
Old 12-30-2013, 07:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
I think he is talking about actually selling his own parts
Ah yes, now re reading it I could see how it could be taken like that as well. Guess well never know
Old 12-30-2013, 07:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ZFreie
Ah yes, now re reading it I could see how it could be taken like that as well. Guess well never know
Yeah he never posts on here anymore. He is being too lame riding on his Banshee and wanting to trade his racecar for a truck... again, lame.

Trucks are awesome though.
Old 12-30-2013, 08:52 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Yeah he never posts on here anymore. He is being too lame riding on his Banshee and wanting to trade his racecar for a truck... again, lame.

I know.
Old 12-30-2013, 09:13 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Well.. got my 4770, 16gb ram, and asus z87 pro motherboard installed today. I went ahead and threw them into my old Dell XPS 630i case since it is purdy. I'll get a nice Mountainmods case or something bigger later on. Seems to be running ok so far.. reinstalled win7, driver etc. Downloading my games now(BF4 etc) and will see how they do later.

No overclocking as of yet.. all 4 cores are sitting at 45C while I am browsing. Have not run any types of benchmarks on it yet. Next upgrade will be the graphics card... the GTX480 will probably hold me back a little bit.

Now I can argue with you GM guys.... faster.... yeah...yeah that's it... yeah...

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)