Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2014, 01:23 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by 331 Stanger
EDIT: Nevermind, it is you. Biggest Internet fraud of all time.

http://www.mr2oc.com/showpost.php?p=...3&postcount=44

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...ka-Mike-morris!!!!!

http://beretta.net/forum/viewtopic.p...e4bcc&start=15

2009 Zr1 Vette
2006 Duramax Chevy-Banks everything
1992 Mustang LX-stroked, blown, intercooled and meth
1988 Turbo-11 second hardtop on pump gas
1988 MR2 SC -restored
1983 Corolla SR5

http://www.supramania.com/forums/arc...p/t-81115.html

LS1TECH SRK must be full of morons to believe the BS that spews from your keyboard.

You can't trust anyone on the internet these days. SMH
Okay, now we've established you're Redfire (in less than 10 posts ), are you sure they're even talking about the same Mike Morris as the one on here? I mean Lawhead and Hio are both friends with the one on here, surely they could confirm.
Old 02-25-2014, 01:24 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The picture from the Supra Forum isn't Mike....
Old 02-25-2014, 01:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts

My Camaro is at Hios. He can take pics of any mod on it. Registration is in glove box with my name on it. I can post pics with my tags on it. Can you Redfire? What is your car? Pics? Tag? I can post any pic of any mod on it.
Old 02-25-2014, 01:26 PM
Staging Lane

Yeah, I saw that pic in the Supra forum and knew it wasn't him.

Redfires gonna Redfire.
Old 02-25-2014, 01:27 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
My Camaro is at Hios. He can take pics of any mod on it. Registration is in glove box with my name on it. I can post pics with my tags on it. Can you Redfire? What is your car? Pics? Tag? I can post any pic of any mod on it.
Why would you care what that jackass says?

You've either done the work ya said ya have or ya haven't. If ya have... You're a badass and that's that. I've watched ya post on here for years and I haven't seen anything to lead me to believe that you're a fraud.

**** him... ****-heads happen.
Old 02-25-2014, 01:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ZNix
Mac, look at the mods I have in my signature.. What would you consider my car? I just want to grasp what you are trying to say.
1st bad *** car love them and the 85 Monte's as well.

1987 Buick Grand National 116k miles on the clock.
Old: 6131E Turbo, 3k 9x11 Stall converter, 42.5lb injectors, TT Chip, 100lb Valve Springs, Razor's Alcohol Injection Kit, running 26 PSI through the stock intercooler.

New: 6176E Turbo, 3k 9x11 Stall, 60lb injectors, TT Chip, GN1 Aluminum Heads, Razor's Dual Nozzle kit, 3" Downpipe and Dump, built trans, and stock short block.

the bolded part from what i have been told here and what i now think means the block and crank. because i was told the cam goes with the heads when up grading.

I assume you have an appropriate turbo cam for the set up.

since its a stock short block that also means you still have the same cubic inch that it had from the factory as well.

I was lectured the difference about bolt ons and internals and Forced induction.

Since then i went on line and found out from summit and the engines they offer are either long blocks or short blocks. nothing mentioning stock engines.

I also went to chevrolet performance they even offer an engine that comes fully built even with an air filter for the intake

http://www.chevrolet.com/performance...m-jet-350.html

So thats why i have placed engines in the different categories to get a better understanding of what yall are talking about. it just seems the right thing to do when you have to be so politically correct on here.

bone stock = the entire car is exactly the same from factory

Stock engine = the way it came from factory

stock long block = every internal part is stock but bolt on performance parts have been added

stock short block = the stock crank and the block itself has not changed (meaning if its an ls1 then it still has the ls1 crank and still has 346ci but different heads)
Old 02-25-2014, 01:29 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by OVA1
Why would you care what that jackass says?

You've either done the work ya said ya have or ya haven't. If ya have... You're a badass and that's that. I've watched ya post on here for years and I haven't seen anything to lead me to believe that you're a fraud.

**** him... ****-heads happen.
OVA1 in the building. How's the Camaro coming along?
Old 02-25-2014, 01:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

No that is my username on Suprforums. I played a lot of sucker tricks in people on the last there. I can post pics of the far and there are users in this board who have seen it. Kid on the thread there had been running his mouth. He would not run me. Wanted a 60 kick to 200. I got locked up shortly the night I finally caught up to him for fighting later that night. Refused to run me
Old 02-25-2014, 01:31 PM
Banned

i see why most people put line spacing in there responds now it looks a lot better lol
Old 02-25-2014, 01:32 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Last edited by willizm; 02-25-2014 at 01:38 PM.
Old 02-25-2014, 01:34 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Clearly at some point you were claiming to have a z06 and a zr1 on multiple different sites.
Old 02-25-2014, 01:39 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sw07gt
Clearly at some point you were claiming to have a z06 and a zr1 on multiple different sites.
Yeah, but at the same time does he do that **** here? Nope. I know I "F" with people all the time on the internet so honestly I wouldn't bat an eye at it. It's all in how you come off. He's not redfiring up the boards by any means.
Old 02-25-2014, 01:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

I had a yellow zo6 I flipped. 2006. I'll post a pic with the tag in it. After it flipped put a deposit down on z etc The sigs you guys are viewing are back from 06 to 08. Look at the current sigs now. Blackhatch and Shane who were banned from sf for badmouthing vendors used my username on there
Old 02-25-2014, 01:44 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95
OVA1 in the building. How's the Camaro coming along?
Hey Snake...

Uhh... Life's jumped in the way of the build.

Started welding up the snarled *** end and found some pretty nasty stuff. I really fucked that thing up proper with those gears. So, once I got to the meat of the problem I found stuff that's going to take some time to sort through.

Thought, for a while, about just transferring the flag over to another roller, but me and the old gal have a long history and I'm not one to give up on something, just because I used, abused and roached it out.

So here I sit with the LE AFR210s, sweet little LE spec'd cam, with no where to go... which is offset, by no way to get there.

It's going to be a while I expect.

How you been?
Old 02-25-2014, 01:46 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by willizm

LOL! That is one wicked GIF.

Clearly "Release and Roll" should have been clearly indicated...

Last edited by OVA1; 02-25-2014 at 02:23 PM.
Old 02-25-2014, 02:02 PM
11 Second Club

O M G !

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/4348602136.html

Check that ad out.

It's a 96 WS6 someone butchered by installing a torched Supra engine in it.

SACRILEGE!
Old 02-25-2014, 02:03 PM
Staging Lane

Hey Snake...

Uhh... Life's jumped in the way of the build.

Started welding up the snarled *** end and found some pretty nasty stuff. I really fucked that thing up proper with those gears. So, once I got to the meat of the problem I found stuff that's going to take some time to sort through.

Thought, for a while, about just transferring the flag over to another roller, but me and the old gal have a long history and I'm not one to give up on something, just because I used, abused and roached it out.

So here I sit with the LE AFR210s, sweet little LE spec'd cam, with no where to go... which is offset, by no way to get there.

It's going to be a while I expect.

How you been?
Hey man that's how it goes sometimes. Experienced some of that to a lesser degree on my 86 through the course of the build.

Yesterday was the first time I "drove" it, untuned, barely idled, but if you gave it some gas it stayed alive and revved decent. Ze Fox a date with a tuner this week/weekend.

It made it 80 feet down the road and smoke coming from under the hood My metal power steering tube was stifling hot because I didn't purge the system after installing the new pumo (a real DOH! moment), and it made contact with the red main positive going from battery to solenoid, so of course I lost all power and everything when the hot tube eventually melted through the covering on the main hot wire and shorted it out.

It's gonna cost me a new power steering hose, but luckily everything still works, starts right up, all electronics survived.

I also discovered my clutch adjustment isn't optimal, which is fine because that's literally a 5 minute adjustment.

So picture a dirty *** fox body going down the road, stumbling like a **** (the cam!), grinding into 2nd, and smoke coming out from under the hood I about **** myself until I realized it's all stuff that can be fixed in 10 mins (save for tuning, of course). It was kinda cool to have it cruise down the road, albeit for only about 200 feet.

Last things to do: order street tires (suggestions from anyone are welcome, want good tread life but of course good grip), get 'er tuned, get windshield replaced (previous owner was steering it with a vice grip on the steering shaft and it came off, nailing the windshield ), put tags on it and drive off into the sunset

Longer response than I originally intended, but you get it.
Old 02-25-2014, 02:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

Nitto 555r
Old 02-25-2014, 02:19 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95
Hey man that's how it goes sometimes. Experienced some of that to a lesser degree on my 86 through the course of the build.

Yesterday was the first time I "drove" it, untuned, barely idled, but if you gave it some gas it stayed alive and revved decent. Ze Fox a date with a tuner this week/weekend.

It made it 80 feet down the road and smoke coming from under the hood My metal power steering tube was stifling hot because I didn't purge the system after installing the new pumo (a real DOH! moment), and it made contact with the red main positive going from battery to solenoid, so of course I lost all power and everything when the hot tube eventually melted through the covering on the main hot wire and shorted it out.

It's gonna cost me a new power steering hose, but luckily everything still works, starts right up, all electronics survived.

I also discovered my clutch adjustment isn't optimal, which is fine because that's literally a 5 minute adjustment.

So picture a dirty *** fox body going down the road, stumbling like a **** (the cam!), grinding into 2nd, and smoke coming out from under the hood I about **** myself until I realized it's all stuff that can be fixed in 10 mins (save for tuning, of course). It was kinda cool to have it cruise down the road, albeit for only about 200 feet.

Last things to do: order street tires (suggestions from anyone are welcome, want good tread life but of course good grip), get 'er tuned, get windshield replaced (previous owner was steering it with a vice grip on the steering shaft and it came off, nailing the windshield ), put tags on it and drive off into the sunset

Longer response than I originally intended, but you get it.
WOW! Sounds like a build to me! And thanks for sharin'.

Thank goodness I got to ya first...

Now, in the event that someone comes along and suggests that you should find a cliff and drive it off... take it well. 'Cause they're a dumbass and you're a builder, jugglin' life and complex machinery, making you a superior human-bean... (yes... bean... a pod of genetic material, with tons of potential, doin' its best to grow, stacking all hope on the possibility that the shiney thing heading your way is a device used to promote your growth and not a pot, about to boil your ***. But knowing, it could go either way.)

On the tires... I really like the Nitto 555R for just street trollin'. The Mickey's were great, and gripped like a vice, for what they were. But the, just short, of 500 miles I got on 'em, left 'em a tad pricey for me.

Best of luck in getting her tuned out, I've no doubt ya will and she'll 'love you LONG time!".
Old 02-25-2014, 02:22 PM
Staging Lane

O M G !

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/4348602136.html

Check that ad out.

It's a 96 WS6 someone butchered by installing a torched Supra engine in it.

SACRILEGE!

HiO will jump out of his skin.

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)