Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2014, 03:04 PM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, Fred Phelps finally kicked it...wonder how many people are going to protest his funeral? Because it needs to be either a complete circus, or completely empty.
Old 03-21-2014, 03:06 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Well, Fred Phelps finally kicked it...wonder how many people are going to protest his funeral? Because it needs to be either a complete circus, or completely empty.
Did you hear that his dying wish was that nobody protests it?

LMAO I bet people will respect his wishes.
Old 03-21-2014, 03:14 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

ZFreie can buy my LT1 for a daily =D. Almost done. Hopefully running this weekend.
Old 03-21-2014, 03:14 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

**** that man and his family. I hope his death was painful. They are the most hateful people on earth.
Old 03-21-2014, 03:26 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
I hope: None...

Because that guy was one convoluted, evil SOB and what he did was wrong, on every level ..., I can't see how doing wrong to his people, somehow undoes or 'makes up for' he did.

As far as I am concerned, that he is gone, is plenty for me.

And who knows, maybe giving those people some privacy to grieve, will trigger some understanding in them, how absurdly wrong they were to add further angst to the dozens of families they interjected themselves and their beefs, into.
Old 03-21-2014, 03:30 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by sw07gt
**** that man and his family. I hope his death was painful. They are the most hateful people on earth.
Sheeeit... They are AMATEURS in the hate game. They are repugnant ********... but they can't be compared to real hate.

When your head is being sawed off, WHILE YOU'RE STILL USING IT... by some jackass with a political bitch, who has no idea who you are, who you've never done a dam thing to... you'll have some understanding of what HATE is.
Old 03-21-2014, 03:36 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by OVA1

Because that guy was one convoluted, evil SOB and what he did was wrong, on every level ..., I can't see how doing wrong to his people, somehow undoes or 'makes up for' he did.

And who knows, maybe giving those people some privacy to grieve, will trigger some understanding in them, how absurdly wrong they were to add further angst to the dozens of families they interjected themselves and their beefs, into.
Yeah, I'm torn on that aspect. That's why I said either a circus, or nobody there. Both of those would give perspective, it's just a matter of what kind.
Old 03-21-2014, 05:37 PM
10 Second Club

ummm I just smoked a Ninja ZX-10R in the Camaro. Went from about a 50mph roll to about 150-160mph and had him by like 3-4 cars. Dude stopped and talk to me after and told me he has never been beat by a car. Then proceeded to tell me how bad *** my car was!! I surprised I beat him by that much. what are these bikes capable of?
Old 03-21-2014, 07:15 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Spotted the 427 TT terminator out cruising tonight. I want that car so bad.
Old 03-21-2014, 07:17 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by OVA1

I agree with the first part... I'm not trying to get all political it's all perspective... they're all ******* worthless ***** in my book but to protest them back would only reinforce their own beliefs. He taught them that if he's not pissing the world off, he's not doing enough.

However, it's still a belief that none of us will ever be able to change. Maybe a small few will start to have doubts and change but they're not going to just up and abandon what they have been taught and so firmly believe.

I'm with you about him being gone... But I'm not gonna lose any sleep over the ******* piece of ****
Old 03-21-2014, 07:30 PM
Staging Lane

The Coupe has no radio or speakers, so I'm looking for a radio/CD player for my car, has to have an auxiliary jack for my MP3 player. I need some speakers, too. Any suggestions or are the radios at AutoZone and speakers good enough for what I need? I'm not going for the best speakers known to man, but there's a good chance I'll add one 10 inch sub at some point to my car because although I'm not a rap fan, I love good clean bass, so I want speakers that are adequate.

Edit: On another note, Mac is in the 6th gen thread in the lounge defending Ford vehicles. Almost brings a tear to my eye! Atta boy.
Old 03-21-2014, 07:40 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by snake95
The Coupe has no radio or speakers, so I'm looking for a radio/CD player for my car, has to have an auxiliary jack for my MP3 player. I need some speakers, too. Any suggestions or are the radios at AutoZone and speakers good enough for what I need? I'm not going for the best speakers known to man, but there's a good chance I'll add one 10 inch sub at some point to my car because although I'm not a rap fan, I love good clean bass, so I want speakers that are adequate.

Edit: On another note, Mac is in the 6th gen thread in the lounge defending Ford vehicles. Almost brings a tear to my eye! Atta boy.
poor kid. Does he have enough experience to back anything up is the question.
Old 03-21-2014, 07:42 PM
On The Tree

Well are you running the monsoon amp? If so your options become a LITTLE more complicated. But in my experience the autozone HU's are definitely good enough for the average listener. Speakers can be a pain with the monsoon because to wire them up requires matching the types i.e.: components in the doors, midbass speakers for the sails and components in the rear. I don't know how the boss speakers and whatnot sound but I've heard from other people they are absolutely awful... My recommendation is the stage 1 kit from kee audio and a mid level HU from either walmart or pepboys or autozone or whatever... I suggest just about any pioneer or kenwood.

And from what I've heard from other users, the kee audio kits provide good enough bass as well
Old 03-21-2014, 07:45 PM
Teching In

He has a ford. I hope he didn't swap in a monsoon amp lol
Old 03-21-2014, 07:47 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by thetmeister05
Well are you running the monsoon amp? If so your options become a LITTLE more complicated. But in my experience the autozone HU's are definitely good enough for the average listener. Speakers can be a pain with the monsoon because to wire them up requires matching the types i.e.: components in the doors, midbass speakers for the sails and components in the rear. I don't know how the boss speakers and whatnot sound but I've heard from other people they are absolutely awful... My recommendation is the stage 1 kit from kee audio and a mid level HU from either walmart or pepboys or autozone or whatever... I suggest just about any pioneer or kenwood. And from what I've heard from other users, the kee audio kits provide good enough bass as well
Thanks for the response! I should have clarified, I'm in an 86 Mustang Coupe, it currently has no sound equipment installed. I would love a factory f-body monsoon system, would be a lot better than nothing which is what I have now

I'll look into the pieces you mentioned, thanks.
Old 03-21-2014, 07:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 92cobranotch
He has a ford. I hope he didn't swap in a monsoon amp lol
HAHAHA oops! I'm an idiot... Like I've said I mainly stick with the appearance section so I'm not used to people asking about anything other than a 4th gen...

Guess I can't really say much other than the HU's from those places are good... and any aftermarket speakers besides the boss's... stick with at least pioneers if you're looking for entry level... kenwood and pioneer both offer decent quality entry level speakers
Old 03-21-2014, 07:53 PM
On The Tree

also stay the hell away from jvc, dual and jensen units... they are absolutely garbage... I went through 2 duals and a jvc in a month... they just smoked the aux port and then wouldnt play the woofer through the cd selection... only through the radio... I have no idea why but that's what happened... I won't touch that **** anymore
Old 03-21-2014, 07:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by thetmeister05
HAHAHA oops! I'm an idiot... Like I've said I mainly stick with the appearance section so I'm not used to people asking about anything other than a 4th gen...

Guess I can't really say much other than the HU's from those places are good... and any aftermarket speakers besides the boss's... stick with at least pioneers if you're looking for entry level... kenwood and pioneer both offer decent quality entry level speakers
Lol, your not an idiot.I spend too much time in here to know what most of the guys drive.
Old 03-21-2014, 07:55 PM
On The Tree

Thanks for the response! I should have clarified, I'm in an 86 Mustang Coupe, it currently has no sound equipment installed. I would love a factory f-body monsoon system, would be a lot better than nothing which is what I have now

I'll look into the pieces you mentioned, thanks.
The best way I've found to do it is search crutchfield for what fits your car, then search places like amazon and actually just about any other place because crutchfield is ungodly expensive
Old 03-21-2014, 08:04 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 92cobranotch
Lol, your not an idiot.I spend too much time in here to know what most of the guys drive.
yeah I'm gonna have to get used to this new world haha... I've only had 2 posts since 2010 and in the last 3 weeks I've started to join in... I know who the majority of people are in the appearance section... you guys are all new to me so I guess I got some time to spend here lol

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)