Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2014, 02:25 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95

HiO will jump out of his skin.
LOL! (Did you see what he's askin' for that pile? )
Old 02-25-2014, 02:27 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

HiO will jump out of his skin.
I considered doing a 2j swapped fbody. I would have pissed a lot of people off in my area
Old 02-25-2014, 02:33 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by OVA1
WOW! Sounds like a build to me! And thanks for sharin'.

Thank goodness I got to ya first...

Now, in the event that someone comes along and suggests that you should find a cliff and drive it off... take it well. 'Cause they're a dumbass and you're a builder, jugglin' life and complex machinery, making you a superior human-bean... (yes... bean... a pod of genetic material, with tons of potential, doin' its best to grow, stacking all hope on the possibility that the shiney thing heading your way is a device used to promote your growth and not a pot, about to boil your ***. But knowing, it could go either way.)

On the tires... I really like the Nitto 555R for just street trollin'. The Mickey's were great, and gripped like a vice, for what they were. But the, just short, of 500 miles I got on 'em, left 'em a tad pricey for me.

Best of luck in getting her tuned out, I've no doubt ya will and she'll 'love you LONG time!".
Thanks, man. The journey's been a lot of fun and a lot of learning. Good luck finishing yours.
Old 02-25-2014, 02:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Oh gee Redfire you mad? If you want to dig **** on me get the whole story. I street raced amd pulled many sucker tricks on many people years ago using other people's cars etc The biggest troll is you. People know me and my current cars. Just look on my facebook. Where is your car??? And what's your real name? Your just mad I exposed your 14 different usernames on here. Boo Hooo.
You're a ******* liar troll poster, plain and simple. You've been exposed, nothing you can do about it other than keep your chin up and take it like a man.

I still would like to know where that 09 ZR1 is or, better yet, what happened to the Z06?

You ******* buffoon.

Yeah, I saw that pic in the Supra forum and knew it wasn't him.

Redfires gonna Redfire.

That's the same Mike Morris you retard. Only a blind man couldn't see that. You claim to have an significant amount of educational experience yet, you're obviously right on the brink of retardation.
Old 02-25-2014, 02:42 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by 331 Stanger
You're a ******* liar troll poster, plain and simple. You've been exposed, nothing you can do about it other than keep your chin up and take it like a man.

I still would like to know where that 09 ZR1 is or, better yet, what happened to the Z06?

You ******* buffoon.

That's the same Mike Morris you retard. Only a blind man couldn't see that. You claim to have an significant amount of educational experience yet, you're obviously right on the brink of retardation.
Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)-j0zl7ni.jpg
Old 02-25-2014, 02:42 PM
Teching In

LOL! That is one wicked GIF.

Clearly "Release and Roll" should have been clearly indicated...
And...what's your point OVA, did you think I was hiding? Forgive me for leaving this thread up on my Note 3, it may elude one to believe I am "watching" this thread like obviously you did. With you being the typical trailer trash type stuck in yesteryear I wouldn't expect you to know things like that. LOL
Old 02-25-2014, 02:44 PM
11 Second Club

You ******* buffoon.
Irony...

ROFLMNAO!

You GOTTA LOVE IT!
Old 02-25-2014, 02:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by willizm
I'm not here to defend or fry the guy, but to be devils advocate for a moment. Why do you care? Not only do you come in here to start a **** storm on a guy that is relatively quiet but you also insult most of us as members by saying SRK is full of morons. Morons for whom don't really give a **** what he drives because he's not preaching about having 20 cars, a zr1, a yacht with a fat chick to support him(ala redfire).
Don't be stupid. A troll is a troll whether if by a little or a lot.

Extremely lame attempt at best!
Old 02-25-2014, 02:47 PM
Staging Lane

An significant? Learn grammar, dumbfuck. All this time in an asylum should have given you enough time to smarten up.
Old 02-25-2014, 02:48 PM
Teching In

Irony...

ROFLMNAO!

You GOTTA LOVE IT!
Exactly what I thought. :crickets:
Old 02-25-2014, 02:48 PM
11 Second Club

And...what's your point OVA, did you think I was hiding? Forgive me for leaving this thread up on my Note 3, it may elude one to believe I am "watching" this thread like obviously you did. With you being the typical trailer trash type stuck in yesteryear I wouldn't expect you to know things like that. LOL
Well, let's see...

The point was that the GIF was wicked, which is to say that the GIF denotes that which is evil and as such, morally wrong. Stated in the sense of sarcasm, the point reflected the tacit approval for what seemed like a startlingly accurate depiction of you, getting hammered by your own dubious veracity coming back to smash you in your rhetorical mouth.

With the post to which I am responding, being no exception, of course.

Does that help?
Old 02-25-2014, 02:51 PM
9 Second Club

Don't be stupid. A troll is a troll whether if by a little or a lot.

Extremely lame attempt at best!
I have to ask why such a hard-on for Mike? Did he say he was going to take you to the prom and instead he took that total hotdog strutting floozie bimbo Molly? I might just have to have a talk about manners with Mr. Morris.
Old 02-25-2014, 02:55 PM
Teching In

An significant? Learn grammar, dumbfuck. All this time in an asylum should have given you enough time to smarten up.
Its called 'Samsung spell check you dumb ****. I wonder if your Mom is as dumb as you are and that's where you get your stupidity from!?!? It's obvious you have no life in the real world seeing as you post on a ******* car forum all day. Do you even get *****? Or do you just wack off to old high school prom pics of your mother?

Remember, you're trolling with the best of them. All that hoopla bullshit you post here on a regular/all day basis is really just childs play. What's funny is, at one point, I remember you being a cool, laid back guy who was focused more on education and REAL LIFE than anything. Somehow, you let yourself fall into the category of useless fools who sit around the house all day in front a ******* computer posting one pathetic post after another. I'm sure your parents are proud of you....not.
Old 02-25-2014, 02:57 PM
11 Second Club

I have to ask why such a hard-on for Mike? Did he say he was going to take you to the prom and instead he took that total hotdog strutting floozie bimbo Molly? I might just have to have a talk about manners with Mr. Morris.
Wait... are you saying that Molly, struts hotdogs? She seemed like such a nice girl. I guess I best hold off 'til she can strut a sausage. I wouldn't want to hurt her.

Old 02-25-2014, 02:59 PM
Staging Lane

I'm plenty laid back! Not agreeing with everyone on here = troll, got it

Why do you create multiple accounts on this site? Answer that question. Don't try to bring it around to me, answer the question.
Old 02-25-2014, 02:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Damn Redfire is getting mad.
Old 02-25-2014, 03:04 PM
Teching In

As a self proclaimed Master Troll, you'll have to do better than that. I cannot give you the response you're looking for with a weak attempt like that one. Seriously.
Old 02-25-2014, 03:08 PM
Teching In

I'm plenty laid back! Not agreeing with everyone on here = troll, got it

Why do you create multiple accounts on this site? Answer that question. Don't try to bring it around to me, answer the question.
I suggest you get your head back into sports and education. Being a low - level troll on LS1TECH is not going to pay the bills.
Old 02-25-2014, 03:08 PM
9 Second Club

As a self proclaimed Master Troll, you'll have to do better than that. I cannot give you the response you're looking for with a weak attempt like that one. Seriously.
So 331 Stanger, totally not Redfire, tell us a little about yourself. What's your name, what's your sign? Do you like getting mad on them serious business interwebz?

I suggest you get your head back into sports and education. Being a low - level troll on LS1TECH is not going to pay the bills.
Honestly if you were a better troll you wouldn't have gotten outed within 2 pages in SRK from your first troll attempt. Just sayin'
Old 02-25-2014, 03:10 PM
Staging Lane

I'm into both, bruh!!! I still play 2-3 nights a week and am finally on my last MBA class

Faking ZR1's isn't going to pay the bills, either, but that's your thing, so...!

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)