Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2014, 12:21 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawhead
My race weight is 3700 pounds and go faster than both yall

COME GET SOME

inb4theycryabouttheblower
Pssshhh I aint scared! I love to race fast cars!! Even if I am the underdog!! And no for Hiho.. This is what this thread was created for.. You want to bitch and mone about someone you do it here. You want to curse a ************ out, you do it in here. If you can't take the abuse or give it back then stay the **** out my thread!! Just saying!!

BTW this was not aimed at any one person. This goes for anyone.. Only myself or the mods have the authority to kill this thread and I don't see that happening after all the abuse we took to get it started!! I love all you **** tards (no homo) and wouldn't trade ya'll for the world! For those loyal to the thread I thank you for your service!!
Old 03-18-2014, 12:23 PM
10 Second Club

BTW where the heck is JayPlay? Is he still a mod or what?
Old 03-18-2014, 12:24 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Heater
Rarely do I stoop to name calling, my signature is of someone else's quote, not something I said.

Pretty hypocritical to cry about him calling names when your sig is calling him names requardless of who said it. Pot and kettle. Your both cry babies.
Old 03-18-2014, 12:26 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by odarabla
Pssshhh I aint scared! I love to race fast cars!! Even if I am the underdog!! And no for Hiho.. This is what this thread was created for.. You want to bitch and mone about someone you do it here. You want to curse a ************ out, you do it in here. If you can't take the abuse or give it back then stay the **** out my thread!! Just saying!!

BTW this was not aimed at any one person. This goes for anyone.. Only myself or the mods have the authority to kill this thread and I don't see that happening after all the abuse we took to get it started!! I love all you **** tards (no homo) and wouldn't trade ya'll for the world! For those loyal to the thread I thank you for your service!!
When I get back from this thing I got going in Germany I'd love to run your car think with the changes I have planned the little 2.3 could give you a good run
Old 03-18-2014, 12:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

For those loyal to the thread I thank you for your service!!
Old 03-18-2014, 12:39 PM
11 Second Club

HEY...... Shut the F U C k up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go back into hiding.

Much love!!!! lol
Old 03-18-2014, 01:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts

Hio has a point about e85. You need to mod an older car to run it. Saying its pump has is misleading.

Hio your motor was not straight Gm parts. You are stretching it there. Your car has years of effort in it. It's not something the typical guy could duplicate quickly. And most people would have went into the motor a long time ago. Putting down Heaters car is a bit silly. Both are not really comparable.

Notchs car had a lot of effort in it.

People choose different paths to mod. Sometimes its the wrong one. I could write a book on mistakes I did on any of mine.

Oh yea Marc is mean when he is hung over lol
Old 03-18-2014, 01:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Hio has a point about e85. You need to mod an older car to run it. Saying its pump has is misleading.

Hio your motor was not straight Gm parts. You are stretching it there. Your car has years of effort in it. It's not something the typical guy could duplicate quickly. And most people would have went into the motor a long time ago. Putting down Heaters car is a bit silly. Both are not really comparable.

People choose different paths to mod. Sometimes its the wrong one. I could write a book on mistakes I did on any of mine.

Lol. You were spot on about everything but my car having effort. It was off the shelf ****. Nothing custom made really. I mean the ram air was pvc for christ sake. Lol it had a expensive off the shelf clutch is about all you can say about it.
Old 03-18-2014, 01:27 PM
Teching In

And stock suspension with exception of k member only.if the iroc doesn't get better traction on the street with a few adjustments its going to get stock lcas
Old 03-18-2014, 01:35 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

You have to redo a fuel system to make good power on 93....
Old 03-18-2014, 01:39 PM
Banned

Lol i got drunker than **** last night thats why i stayed off after a few posts but E85 is pump gas just bc they didn't have it back then doesn't change the fact that its not pump gas. They created E85 as an alternative to pump gas not for racing. Yea its cheaper yea it has a higher octain but who cares. Hell GM and Ford (if im not mistaken)use E85 to help get better mpg. Its all about the tune and what your goals are. To say its race gas bc older cars like mine and even older cant use it is not right. The technology we have allows us to be more effective than older cars. You might as well compare the new LT1 to the old LT1.
Old 03-18-2014, 01:40 PM
10 Second Club

Received 448 Likes on 354 Posts

My engine came straight from fred beans pontiac to my door...... If that's not straight from gm idk what is. I bought it on a gp for 5200 in mid 2002. How is that stretching anything?

notch's car had so little effort it's funny.

I cannot help that others would've went into my motor........I don't even care.

My car does have some effort in it........very little of it is for straight line purposes. Ask notch how it handles. ......lol
Old 03-18-2014, 01:53 PM
Teching In

Everyone that I've seen run E85, specifies that it's E85 and doesn't just try to pass it off as pump gas.

I used to order E98 by the barrel for my old Evo. We even ordered a barrel of E100 and added Unleaded 104oct to bring it down to E98, but it really didn't make much of a difference over regular E98, and definitely wasn't worth the price.
Old 03-18-2014, 02:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts

"My engine came straight from fred beans pontiac to my door...... If that's not straight from gm idk what is. I bought it on a gp for 5200 in mid 2002. How is that stretching anything?

notch's car had so little effort it's funn

My car does have some effort in it........very little of it is for straight line purposes. Ask notch how it handles"

You are missing the point. Not disputing your motor was not a crate motor. Disputing it was straight Gm parts when it was in the low 11s. It was not. I wad not discussing about if your car was a straightline car or not. You comparing it to Heaters old combo is misleading. You have a lot of rotational and recipicating weight reduction that people don't even think. Comparing total weight isn't always the whole story.

Notch did a lot of stuff people would never do or think of.

Most mods done to run pump gas is a pump and injectors when power is increased. Running e85 requires a lot more than that.
Old 03-18-2014, 03:29 PM
10 Second Club

Sure it's straight from gm. It went 11.1 @ 124.xx on the ls6 intake on notch's car now and w/o the 1.8 rockers . Even on the stock drive shaft and a little over 100lb heavier.....not the same car as it is now. Kmember was stock then to. Could've used a better tune then to as i was maxing my fuel trims. That was 4 or 5 years ago....idk....maybe I'm missing what you are trying to say.

Btw......I did not make the comparison to his old combo. Heater did. I did not even know he had a 351 combo.

That's other people's problem if they don't think of doin ****. Notch's car was very simple.

Last edited by HioSSilver; 03-18-2014 at 03:34 PM.
Old 03-18-2014, 03:40 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Lawhead
When I get back from this thing I got going in Germany I'd love to run your car think with the changes I have planned the little 2.3 could give you a good run
Cool!! Love to run fast cars!
Old 03-18-2014, 03:41 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

"My engine came straight from fred beans pontiac to my door...... If that's not straight from gm idk what is. I bought it on a gp for 5200 in mid 2002. How is that stretching anything?

notch's car had so little effort it's funn

My car does have some effort in it........very little of it is for straight line purposes. Ask notch how it handles"

You are missing the point. Not disputing your motor was not a crate motor. Disputing it was straight Gm parts when it was in the low 11s. It was not. I wad not discussing about if your car was a straightline car or not. You comparing it to Heaters old combo is misleading. You have a lot of rotational and recipicating weight reduction that people don't even think. Comparing total weight isn't always the whole story.

Notch did a lot of stuff people would never do or think of.

Most mods done to run pump gas is a pump and injectors when power is increased. Running e85 requires a lot more than that.
The point is you still have to modify. How is a widely avaliable fuel that I can put in my dad's CTS not pump gas?

Edit- I wouldn't call lines and fittings "a lot more" that **** is cheap and easy.
Old 03-18-2014, 03:51 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Cool!! Love to run fast cars!
Won't have to much fun running mine then
Old 03-18-2014, 03:53 PM
10 Second Club

Btw Mike. ...... That was no aero mods either.
Old 03-18-2014, 03:55 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 92cobranotch
Pretty hypocritical to cry about him calling names when your sig is calling him names requardless of who said it. Pot and kettle. Your both cry babies.

Bull$hit!

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)