Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2014, 10:56 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by big hammer
the intruders deserved the first shot. the finishing shots were an execution. once they were incapacitated they were no longer a threat.

in the end if he wanted them to die he shouldn't have used a .22, end of story.
If someone breaks into my house, I couldn't care less about incapacitating them. I am emptying the clip in their ***.
Old 05-08-2014, 12:10 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by poppacapp

if someone breaks into my house, i couldn't care less about incapacitating them. I am emptying the clip in their ***.
^^^^^this
Old 05-08-2014, 12:29 AM
Banned

Found a C5 Z06 for under 21k its very tempting to buy. 78k miles and is stock. I believe its an 02 model silver. Is it a good deal or no?
Old 05-08-2014, 08:34 AM
10 Second Club

Received 189 Likes on 134 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
If someone breaks into my house, I couldn't care less about incapacitating them. I am emptying the clip in their ***.
sure, you can do that too. but once the mag is empty, and you reload and go plunk one into their skull while they're laying there, that's murder.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:54 AM
***Repost Police***

Mac, the level of offense intended by this question depends 100% on your answer; when you were in the Air Force did you ever suffer a traumatic brain injury, or have you suffered one at any other time that caused permanent damage? If it was in the service, then I can't tell you how sorry I am and your sacrifice does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. If it wasn't in the service I am still sorry, and I am also sorry for the ridicule. If there was no brain injury, then you are just an ignorant little **** who needs to learn how to swallow his pride and admit when he is wrong. Mods, is there a way you can make his account read-only for like six months?
Old 05-08-2014, 10:07 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Mac, the level of offense intended by this question depends 100% on your answer; when you were in the Air Force did you ever suffer a traumatic brain injury, or have you suffered one at any other time that caused permanent damage? If it was in the service, then I can't tell you how sorry I am and your sacrifice does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. If it wasn't in the service I am still sorry, and I am also sorry for the ridicule. If there was no brain injury, then you are just an ignorant little **** who needs to learn how to swallow his pride and admit when he is wrong. Mods, is there a way you can make his account read-only for like six months?
Nope and why are you being a bitch? Just because you don't like what i say? Sounds like your the one that needs to grow up dumbass!!! N i do admit when im wrong idk whats worse a ****** pushing hrs or her views down our throats or the ford fan boys on a ls1 fan site. They do make ford sites maybe you should go over there
Old 05-08-2014, 10:11 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Nope and why are you being a bitch? Just because you don't like what i say? Sounds like your the one that needs to grow up dumbass!!! N i do admit when im wrong idk whats worse a ****** pushing hrs or her views down our throats or the ford fan boys on a ls1 fan site. They do make ford sites maybe you should go over there
Watch the name calling, DO NOT get this ******* thread locked or I guarantee you you will never be able to post here again because these guys will destroy you in every thread you post in.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by wooddaniel

Watch the name calling, DO NOT get this ******* thread locked or I guarantee you you will never be able to post here again because these guys will destroy you in every thread you post in.
You can call names in here you ******* retard this is the smackdown thread for a ******* reason n no they wouldn't lol
Old 05-08-2014, 10:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Srk would riot, would would burn ls1tech to the ground! Total anarchy would ensue.

Till a video of an f150 pulling a vette is posted then were back to normal.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:28 AM
12 Second Club

You can call names in here you ******* retard this is the smackdown thread for a ******* reason n no they wouldn't lol
You can call names that aren't racist or homophobic you vapid waste of flesh.. instead of trying to act tough online how bout you go back to sister ****** and gay bashing... I can tell your type just by how you talk you inbred redneck.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:31 AM
12 Second Club

In fact Im not surprised you got booted from the service for spouse abuse. Go try the marine corps out they like idiots because they make for great bullet sponges.

No offense to the Corps.

Last edited by wooddaniel; 05-08-2014 at 10:42 AM.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:33 AM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

In fact Im not surprised you got booted from the service for spouse abuse. Go try the marine corps out they like idiots because they make for great bullet sponges.

oh snap...is that for real? Spouse abuse?
Old 05-08-2014, 10:39 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZFreie
Srk would riot, would would burn ls1tech to the ground! Total anarchy would ensue.

Till a video of an f150 pulling a vette is posted then were back to normal.
Lol pretty much.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:39 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95

oh snap...is that for real? Spouse abuse?
Yeah he said it a few pages back. Well it was like domestic violence since it was his girlfriend but same difference.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:45 AM
Banned

You can call names that aren't racist or homophobic you vapid waste of flesh.. instead of trying to act tough online how bout you go back to sister ****** and gay bashing... I can tell your type just by how you talk you inbred redneck.
Dont you have some bullets you need to go catch you ******?
Old 05-08-2014, 10:46 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Damn, spousal abuse, eh? I'm going to take the high road and give him the benefit of the doubt that it was a small disturbance, but damn.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:47 AM
Banned

No offense to the Corps.
I didnt abuse her you ******* retard if i did do you really think i would have gotten a honorable discharge and got all my benefits? Geesh the army is full of ******* retards and rejects of the society.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:47 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by willizm
Damn, spousal abuse, eh? I'm going to take the high road and give him the benefit of the doubt that it was a small disturbance, but damn.
Squeeze her hand thats it far from spouse abuse
Old 05-08-2014, 10:57 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Crazy gfs smh...... that is all ........lol
Old 05-08-2014, 10:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 92cobranotch
Crazy gfs smh...... that is all ........lol
amen

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)