Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2014, 09:55 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by big hammer
SwaN river valley?
http://www.malach.biz/contact-us/directions
Old 10-08-2014, 10:17 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
I don't really agree with the deserve to die thing.. and even if I myself don't always wear my belt, if I had children in the car, they would always be strapped up. Would never for one second even think about taking a chance with younguns in the car.
I'm not really a sadistic person so I am not hoping that he dies in a car crash, but it is a Parents responsibility to protect their kids from any potential danger. If he is really dumb enough to let his children choose to wear a seatbelt or not once they are out of infant car seats then he doesn't deserve the chance to even have kids to begin with IMO... Ignorant parents make me sick to my stomach.

That said... If he happens to die in a car crash because he wasn't wearing a seat belt, then it is his own fault and he does in fact deserve it.

Last edited by Jay z28; 10-08-2014 at 10:38 AM.
Old 10-08-2014, 01:06 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

The reason I'll wear one for the rest of my life is because it has dawned on me that nobody ever "plans" to crash. I remember when we got in the car, I thought "Cops are dicks in this town, better make sure" and bam, I think it saved my life. I didn't plan to reenact a scene from GTA while driving that night, but it happened. I'll admit, I was a pretty lax belt wearer before but you won't catch me in a car without one now. That bitch rolled 5 times at 55mph after RAMPING in the air. I am positive that the reason I don't have broken limbs/face/brain damage/in a coffin is because of my belt. When the car stopped moving I was sitting in my seat as if I just got in the car.
Old 10-08-2014, 03:03 PM
On The Tree

Car runs good.... Lambos 20 AMS 1... problem is, UGR is always on top of their game, and I'm sure they already had something on the shelf that would rape the Omega too. Good competition now though... nice to see something running in the same football field as the Lambos.
The real problem is UGR never ran a GT-R with the same power as their cars until TI. Now that they ran a car with equal power, it was utter destruction. There were a few other GT-Rs killing Lambos out there too. They had their X package out there (The experimental 3R kit) and that got it's *** kicked with the cocky owner crying. Omega is only going to get faster from here and it did it all on a high revving 3.8L rather than a stroker.
Old 10-08-2014, 03:49 PM
TECH Regular

I like watching GTRs doodoo on the UGR cars.
Old 10-08-2014, 03:50 PM
TECH Regular

I like watching GTRs doodoo on the UGR cars.
Old 10-08-2014, 04:57 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TheHitman
3:40 my fav part. You can tell that guy was cocky with it, right until he had to go shake other guys hand. LOL
Old 10-08-2014, 08:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Irunelevens

There is no such thing as luck.

You're hopeless. Sean's friend is lucky that he ISN'T dead because he didn't wear his seatbelt. Only a complete fool makes decisions based off something with that low of a probability. Please, continue not wearing your seatbelt.
If you are gonna talk maybe you should stick to one thing and stop contradicting yourself. First you say there isnt such a thing as luck now you're saying sean friend is lucky which is it? Stop being a prude and grow up you and everyone do things on a daily basis that could easily kill you yet you and other bitch and cry about how seatbelts are so amazing yet they have killed people... Have you stopped drinking hypocrite?

Guess you are the new leader of the hiopocrasy gang...

Originally Posted by Jay z28
Buahahahahahahahaha! Mac is retarded and deserves to die in a car crash before he has the chance to have kids and kill one in a car crash because he was too stupid to not put their seatbelt on.

Good ill make sure i hit you head on
Old 10-08-2014, 08:31 PM
TECH Regular

Pretty dumb to not have a child in a seat belt.
Old 10-08-2014, 08:31 PM
TECH Regular

Old 10-08-2014, 08:36 PM
TECH Regular

The real problem is UGR never ran a GTR with the same power as their cars until TI. Now that they ran a car with equal power, it was utter destruction. There were a few other GTRs killing Lambos out there too. They had their X package out there (The experimental 3R kit) and that got it's *** kicked with the cocky owner crying. Omega is only going to get faster from here and it did it all on a high revving 3.8L rather than a stroker.
What would happen if I removed all of your hyphens?
Old 10-08-2014, 08:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by why87
Pretty dumb to drink and smoke too yet millions do it. So whats your point?
Old 10-08-2014, 09:07 PM
10 Second Club

Received 189 Likes on 134 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

The real problem is UGR never ran a GT-R with the same power as their cars until TI. Now that they ran a car with equal power, it was utter destruction. There were a few other GT-Rs killing Lambos out there too. They had their X package out there (The experimental 3R kit) and that got it's *** kicked with the cocky owner crying. Omega is only going to get faster from here and it did it all on a high revving 3.8L rather than a stroker.
gtr's are like Hondas. no matter how fast they are, they're still gay.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:07 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by "MAC"
If you are gonna talk maybe you should stick to one thing and stop contradicting yourself. First you say there isnt such a thing as luck now you're saying sean friend is lucky which is it? Stop being a prude and grow up you and everyone do things on a daily basis that could easily kill you yet you and other bitch and cry about how seatbelts are so amazing yet they have killed people... Have you stopped drinking hypocrite?
You just don't understand the simplest of things. This is like talking to a child. Like I said years ago when I first tried to engage you in a serious conversation, it is completely pointless. Your grasp and understanding of things is juvenile on your best day. So continue not wearing your seatbelt, and if anybody is ever unlucky enough to carry your children, hopefully you don't end up getting them killed.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Natural selection is bogus sorry to rain on your parade.
Lets remove warning labels from everything and see how that pans out.
Originally Posted by odthetruth
No one drives cars INSIDE Walmart though. Thats the thing.
I died laughing.
Originally Posted by Blown383LS1
Wow..........

Please wear condoms.
Your sperm are a reflection of yourself.

That being said - no worries, his sperm are too stupid to find the egg.
I will probably be picking up a notch roller, or 4 cylinder car sometime in the next few months. Gonna be your typical turbo LS swapped car.
Or pick up an f-bomb. Either way, I have a 4l80 for sale for you
Old 10-08-2014, 10:28 PM
Banned

You just don't understand the simplest of things. This is like talking to a child. Like I said years ago when I first tried to engage you in a serious conversation, it is completely pointless. Your grasp and understanding of things is juvenile on your best day. So continue not wearing your seatbelt, and if anybody is ever unlucky enough to carry your children, hopefully you don't end up getting them killed.
Yet all you and others are arguing is a pointless point. That even includes me, not wearing a seatbelt is as bad a drinking, drag racing, tobacco, sky diving, etc... the funny part about it is you and supporters are delusional and so focused on the point of wearing a seatbelt. Y'all remind me of the people against abortion and/or democrats, which are the worst kinds of people. Again did you stop drinking hypocrite?
Old 10-08-2014, 10:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Lets remove warning labels from everything and see how that pans out.

I died laughing.

Your sperm are a reflection of yourself.

That being said - no worries, his sperm are too stupid to find the egg.

Or pick up an f-bomb. Either way, I have a 4l80 for sale for you
Warning labels are only there to protect the company's who made the product. I actually don't want kids they are too much of an hassle imo. And a big investment, id rather spend my money on something else that makes me happy. Contrary to popular belief money does by happiness
Old 10-08-2014, 10:38 PM
On The Tree

Hahahaha
Old 10-08-2014, 10:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Contrary to popular belief money does by happiness
Need that Wal-mart money.

Y'all remind me of the people against abortion
You believe in murdering as well?
Old 10-08-2014, 10:39 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Yet all you and others are arguing is a pointless point. That even includes me, not wearing a seatbelt is as bad a drinking, drag racing, tobacco, sky diving, etc... the funny part about it is you and supporters are delusional and so focused on the point of wearing a seatbelt. Y'all remind me of the people against abortion and/or democrats, which are the worst kinds of people. Again did you stop drinking hypocrite?
MAC, being a veteran, would you walk out into a war zone without a gun or helmet? After all... If its your time to go...

That's how I see driving. Its a war zone out there. Distracted drivers, drinkers, etc etc... You never know how some other person is going to react in a certain situation. The seatbelt may not save you, but it has the chance to. Much like your helmet/armor/guns...

/Arguement.

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)