Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2014, 10:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts

ZNIX GETS THE CHICKS!

caps
Old 10-08-2014, 10:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts

ZNIX GETS THE CHICKS!

caps
Old 10-08-2014, 10:44 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Need that Wal-mart money.

You believe in murdering as well?
Since when is a fetus a human? Didn't know a cluster of cells that hasn't even developed ears, eyes, a brain, lungs etc... was a human. Guess eating fish is murder to right? Just using your logic btw

I dont work for wal mart any more but when i did i was making 3k a month not to bad
Old 10-08-2014, 10:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ZNix
MAC, being a veteran, would you walk out into a war zone without a gun or helmet? After all... If its your time to go...

That's how I see driving. Its a war zone out there. Distracted drivers, drinkers, etc etc... You never know how some other person is going to react in a certain situation. The seatbelt may not save you, but it has the chance to. Much like your helmet/armor/guns...

/Arguement.
But... but...

BIG BLOCK CHEVY!
Old 10-08-2014, 10:50 PM
Banned

MAC, being a veteran, would you walk out into a war zone without a gun or helmet? After all... If its your time to go...

That's how I see driving. Its a war zone out there. Distracted drivers, drinkers, etc etc... You never know how some other person is going to react in a certain situation. The seatbelt may not save you, but it has the chance to. Much like your helmet/armor/guns...

/Arguement.
Glade you brought that up, so with all of that the helmet, gun, flak vest, etc... what good is that gonna do you when a rocket explodes in front of you or a mortar goes off in front of you? Ill tell you NOTHING, your flak vest wont save you. So much for your comparison huh
Old 10-08-2014, 10:51 PM
Banned

But... but...

BIG BLOCK CHEVY!
Wrong but BBC > anything
Old 10-08-2014, 10:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Glade you brought that up, so with all of that the helmet, gun, flak vest, etc... what good is that gonna do you when a rocket explodes in front of you or a mortar goes off in front of you? Ill tell you NOTHING, your flak vest wont save you. So much for your comparison huh
So I assume you went on patrol in your fatigues unarmed then, huh?
Old 10-08-2014, 10:53 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jay z28
I'm not really a sadistic person so I am not hoping that he dies in a car crash, but it is a Parents responsibility to protect their kids from any potential danger. If he is really dumb enough to let his children choose to wear a seatbelt or not once they are out of infant car seats then he doesn't deserve the chance to even have kids to begin with IMO... Ignorant parents make me sick to my stomach.

That said... If he happens to die in a car crash because he wasn't wearing a seat belt, then it is his own fault and he does in fact deserve it.
True... anyone who doesnt wear one is at fault for what happens.

Originally Posted by snake95
The reason I'll wear one for the rest of my life is because it has dawned on me that nobody ever "plans" to crash. I remember when we got in the car, I thought "Cops are dicks in this town, better make sure" and bam, I think it saved my life. I didn't plan to reenact a scene from GTA while driving that night, but it happened. I'll admit, I was a pretty lax belt wearer before but you won't catch me in a car without one now. That bitch rolled 5 times at 55mph after RAMPING in the air. I am positive that the reason I don't have broken limbs/face/brain damage/in a coffin is because of my belt. When the car stopped moving I was sitting in my seat as if I just got in the car.
I actually rolled a car for 150ft the first night I got my license. Going to fast around a curve, went off road, and left side of front of car hit a concrete drainage thingy under a driveway... threw the car into a flip. was going 85mph+. I felt my arm wanting to go out the window, and felt grass. Worst injury was my left ankle was fractured. Had my brother and good friend inthe car. I made everybody buckle up before I pulled off. They didn't want to , and I wasn't moving until they did. The belts saved our lives that night. With that being said, I know it is safer to wear them... and I am an idiot for not doing it most of the time... but I still hate being TOLD to do something... so that gets me an idiot trophy, I know... but still.

Originally Posted by TheHitman
The real problem is UGR never ran a GT-R with the same power as their cars until TI. Now that they ran a car with equal power, it was utter destruction. There were a few other GT-Rs killing Lambos out there too. They had their X package out there (The experimental 3R kit) and that got it's *** kicked with the cocky owner crying. Omega is only going to get faster from here and it did it all on a high revving 3.8L rather than a stroker.
Notice how the UGR X package car blew up? You can't predict how that race would have turned out based on that. I venture to guess the next time AMS and UGR meet and the engine holds together, that UGR will come out on top.
Old 10-08-2014, 10:56 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Or pick up an f-bomb. Either way, I have a 4l80 for sale for you
If I don't pick up the 5.3 setup as a package deal with tranny, I might take you up on that.

Going to find a car, and get the chassis set up right before a motor goes anywhere near it. I will be putting a cage in it from the get go. Will be a nice street/track car though. I'll probably skip a/c, but will have heat in it.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:02 PM
Banned

So I assume you went on patrol in your fatigues unarmed then, huh?
Nope but had plenty of idf at bagram air field... which while i was there a man died from an idf attack (rocket) even worse an MWRAP was completely destroyed from a car bomb and everyone inside died obviously and they got painted on the interior of the MWRAP. So again from your logic their flak vest, helmet, gun, seatbelt, shoulder adapters, side plates etc... how come they didn't survive?
After all its suppose to save your life right? There was so many times i was woken up from IDF after that i just went back to sleep as long as you heard the whistle you was good yet i only heard it not even a handful of times. Still didn't make a difference.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:03 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Yet all you and others are arguing is a pointless point. That even includes me, not wearing a seatbelt is as bad a drinking, drag racing, tobacco, sky diving, etc... the funny part about it is you and supporters are delusional and so focused on the point of wearing a seatbelt. Y'all remind me of the people against abortion and/or democrats, which are the worst kinds of people. Again did you stop drinking hypocrite?
I stopped drinking and driving. Stupid ****.

/Arguement.
He even somehow managed to **** up this perfectly-logically argument for common sense.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
I stopped drinking and driving. Stupid ****.

He even somehow managed to **** up this perfectly-logically argument for common sense.
So you still drink got it so you're as bad as me not wearing my seatbelt got it!

Edit: you and your dumb followers did that
Old 10-08-2014, 11:11 PM
***Repost Police***

I don't drink enough to get alcohol poisoning and die. Which completely null-and-voids your argument. I'm not gonna take one shot of whiskey and die from alcohol poisoning, but your ignorant *** could get t-boned going through an intersection and get flung out of your car and bust your head open on the concrete.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:15 PM
Banned

I don't drink enough to get alcohol poisoning and die. Which completely null-and-voids your argument. I'm not gonna take one shot of whiskey and die from alcohol poisoning, but your ignorant *** could get t-boned going through an intersection and get flung out of your car and bust your head open on the concrete.
Drinking over long periods of time destroys your liver so one day you could have a shot of whiskey and then die
Old 10-08-2014, 11:18 PM
***Repost Police***

One day, we're all going to die. But I'm not 12 years old, so I know that there are things I can do to minimize risks even when doing risky things. Such as wearing a seatbelt in a car, or wearing a helmet/jacket/boots when riding a motorcycle.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:18 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

That might be an improvement, honestly.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:38 PM
Banned

One day, we're all going to die. But I'm not 12 years old, so I know that there are things I can do to minimize risks even when doing risky things. Such as wearing a seatbelt in a car, or wearing a helmet/jacket/boots when riding a motorcycle.
But you still drink and act like you're better than me for wearing a seatbelt. You shouldn't call hio a hypocrite anymore bc you're worse than he is. So since you know you're eventually gonna die wouldn't you wanna live your life to the fullest? I know id rather die doing what i love then die not doing what i love.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not wearing a seatbelt nowadays is "living life to the fullest." Lulz.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:41 PM
On The Tree

Not wearing a seatbelt nowadays is "living life to the fullest." Lulz.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:42 PM
On The Tree

Not wearing your seatbelt is "living life to the fullest" now days. All the tools are doing it.

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)