Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 09:14 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wooddaniel
Actually would be a cool DD if you could get it for 6K
Since he doesn't seem to know what the **** he is talking about, I wouldn't risk it lol.
Old 07-31-2012, 09:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AznMuscle
Just found this jem while browsing craigslist. Didn't know Saturn was JDM now...

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/3076828391.html
52,000K miles is A LOT of miles
Old 07-31-2012, 09:26 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by AznMuscle
Since he doesn't seem to know what the **** he is talking about, I wouldn't risk it lol.
True true.

Im tempted to lowball this guy and pick this up maybe just to part out

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/3135657077.html
Old 07-31-2012, 09:31 AM
12 Second Club

Jesus Christ look at this toolbox

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/3174338872.html
Old 07-31-2012, 09:43 AM
12 Second Club

And why would you do this to a Chevelle? SMDH

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/3115647918.html
Old 07-31-2012, 10:18 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Just for the way he dresses and for his gang signs I'd give me 5k for it. Another ******* worthless human being who probably makes 2$/hr, collects food stamps and welfare and spends it all on 40oz and his pos buick.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:24 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
Just for the way he dresses and for his gang signs I'd give me 5k for it. Another ******* worthless human being who probably makes 2$/hr, collects food stamps and welfare and spends it all on 40oz and his pos buick.
People like him are why I have been charged with battery
Old 07-31-2012, 11:05 AM
Staging Lane

lol

and a little more fun for you guys
STILL GOING STRONG!
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...=240390&page=4
Old 07-31-2012, 11:10 AM
12 Second Club

What a bunch of ******* clowns
Old 07-31-2012, 11:16 AM
Staging Lane

Now you know why I hang out here and not there lol.
Old 07-31-2012, 11:24 AM
12 Second Club

This happened on my way to work today. In a bad mood already, it's like 5 am. I go to get gas, there's like 3 pumps open, and some dude gets out of his truck telling me I took his pump and to move before "Something happens" I proceed to start getting gas trying to ignore said fuckstick. Dude won't leave me alone. Blocks me in with his truck (There was a car behind me) and gets out with his arms crossed and walks towards me... Against my better judgement, I tell him "Listen to me as hard as you ******* can ************, Don't **** with me today. I will beat the ******* **** out of you and then move your truck myself so I can leave. Understand?" He goes "Oh yeah?" I go yeah, did I ******* stutter? And his Girl gets out and starts yelling too. Luckily a Sheriff's deputy pulled up to the store right then and he left. WTF is wrong with people? I guess people think everyone is scared to do anything.

I'm not a "Tough Guy" but seriously I hate everyone sometimes especially where I live. Nothing but dumb *** rednecks and ghettos around me.
Old 07-31-2012, 11:28 AM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

And why would you do this to a Chevelle? SMDH

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/3115647918.html
It would have been worth 13-14k if the silver paint was nice. Looks like a low mile car judging by the interior. He probably sold the original rims too. Its worth at most 6-7 now. He essentially ruined a perfectly good turbo car,

Nix
Old 07-31-2012, 11:34 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZNix
It would have been worth 13-14k if the silver paint was nice. Looks like a low mile car judging by the interior. He probably sold the original rims too. Its worth at most 6-7 now. He essentially ruined a perfectly good turbo car,

Nix
I would kill someone for a Ttype and it physically hurts me to see it destroyed like that.
Old 07-31-2012, 11:37 AM
On The Tree

This happened on my way to work today. In a bad mood already, it's like 5 am. I go to get gas, there's like 3 pumps open, and some dude gets out of his truck telling me I took his pump and to move before "Something happens" I proceed to start getting gas trying to ignore said fuckstick. Dude won't leave me alone. Blocks me in with his truck (There was a car behind me) and gets out with his arms crossed and walks towards me... Against my better judgement, I tell him "Listen to me as hard as you ******* can ************, Don't **** with me today. I will beat the ******* **** out of you and then move your truck myself so I can leave. Understand?" He goes "Oh yeah?" I go yeah, did I ******* stutter? And his Girl gets out and starts yelling too. Luckily a Sheriff's deputy pulled up to the store right then and he left. WTF is wrong with people? I guess people think everyone is scared to do anything.

I'm not a "Tough Guy" but seriously I hate everyone sometimes especially where I live. Nothing but dumb *** rednecks and ghettos around me.
Sucks to hear dude. People suck, simple as that. I can't say I wouldn't have handled the situation the same as you did. I have no tolerance for asinine people. People in my area have no respect for other people or their possesions. I had a kid KICK my car because I wouldn't waste my gas on his POS 5.0 that was stock. I knocked him on his ***, out cold. I am 5'10", weight 250lbs, and have been boxing for a few years. First time outside the ring doing something like that. To say the least, I was kind of ashamed. But then I thought he might have deserved it.

Nix
Old 07-31-2012, 11:38 AM
On The Tree

I would kill someone for a Ttype and it physically hurts me to see it destroyed like that.
Agreed. I really like T-Types. They are the ultimate sleepers, and those pillow top bench seats are like clouds. Felt like I was floating on a cloud when I ran my friend 11 second T down the quarter lol.

Nix
Old 07-31-2012, 11:41 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'd buy that ttype for cheap and sell off the wheels and stereo equipment. BTW, if I ever catch my kid doing that to his GN or TType I'd take his keys and give them to someone else that deserves it.

BTW, my son for his 13th birthday wants a beat up grand national so he can restore it. I love that little duder.
Old 07-31-2012, 11:43 AM
12 Second Club

Sucks to hear dude. People suck, simple as that. I can't say I wouldn't have handled the situation the same as you did. I have no tolerance for asinine people. People in my area have no respect for other people or their possesions. I had a kid KICK my car because I wouldn't waste my gas on his POS 5.0 that was stock. I knocked him on his ***, out cold. I am 5'10", weight 250lbs, and have been boxing for a few years. First time outside the ring doing something like that. To say the least, I was kind of ashamed. But then I thought he might have deserved it.

Nix
Yeah I boxed in the army. Was 7-2-1 through my career and I am 6'3 240 lbs. I used to be 215 when I boxed, I was in really good shape back then. Too much beer and late nights these days. I am in pretty good shape still though, I have no idea what this guy was thinking... He was probably around 300lbs and 5'10 fat as ****. I hate fighting, it doesn't solve anything but when he blocked me in I was ready to go, bring it on... I used to have a much worse temper than I do now, I've been to jail once for it and lesson learned but I am not going to put up with some fat dumb *** hick trying to disrespect me...
Old 07-31-2012, 11:44 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by willizm
I'd buy that ttype for cheap and sell off the wheels and stereo equipment. BTW, if I ever catch my kid doing that to his GN or TType I'd take his keys and give them to someone else that deserves it.

BTW, my son for his 13th birthday wants a beat up grand national so he can restore it. I love that little duder.
I will adopt him if you ever want to get rid of him
Old 07-31-2012, 11:46 AM
12 Second Club

Agreed. I really like T-Types. They are the ultimate sleepers, and those pillow top bench seats are like clouds. Felt like I was floating on a cloud when I ran my friend 11 second T down the quarter lol.

Nix
My second car ever was a 1973 Buick electra 225, It was such an awesome highway cruiser would put you to sleep. Also had a 72' GS455 skylark. I have a soft spot for buicks because of it
Old 07-31-2012, 11:47 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by willizm

He sounds like me 5 years ago haha. It will happen if you work hard enough kid. I worked my *** off for my car. She's not perfect.. But she's all mine . You guys can always contact me if you need anything. The only advice I can offer right now is to hold out for an 86/87. They are backed by a better aftermarket, and can be made quick on the cheap.

Thanks
Zack

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)