Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 03:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Absolutely, but we really need to get past the illusion of who did what. Because after all, it really is all an illusion. Who, what, when, and where are something that I would consider "floating" points. It is what it is...and we can point the finger all we want...but damn it's hard to see with our own fingers blocking our view...

Lol. Now shut up and change the topic douches. We all know where this is going. Just my two cents. But I speak for all those who have a couple pennies to rub together and some free time on their hands . Don't you **** up the best thread in here lol. Go someplace else or go to pms. Asshats . jk.
Old 09-13-2012, 03:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Big question is....drum roll....how those 392 Hemis been doing? Is it like I said, where everybody would be eating their words on here? I was chastised for saying that they'd be a terror on the streets, and a formidable opponent on the track due to weight. However, seems like things are changing in the Mopar world...justanobservation!
Old 09-13-2012, 05:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by oddwraith
Absolutely, but we really need to get past the illusion of who did what. Because after all, it really is all an illusion. Who, what, when, and where are something that I would consider "floating" points. It is what it is...and we can point the finger all we want...but damn it's hard to see with our own fingers blocking our view...

Lol. Now shut up and change the topic douches. We all know where this is going. Just my two cents. But I speak for all those who have a couple pennies to rub together and some free time on their hands . Don't you **** up the best thread in here lol. Go someplace else or go to pms. Asshats . jk.

First time I read that I thought you said something about rubbing two penises together. I should really get some sleep.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
So...they should get fewer benefits because they make less money?
No, they should get fewer benefits as they pay less in. Seems logical
"Give me tax breaks so I can help more people...no, I think I'll buy another jet instead." That is one of the biggest issues people are having with some of these proposed tax cuts.
You listen to the commercials too much
Originally Posted by 2SSARME
The **** do I care.
I make MY money. Why can't I buy MY ****? Just wondering... If I pay more taxes than 10 people combined, why can't I treat myself to something nice? Isn't it MY money? Or does MY money belong to other people...?
Keeping the fruit of your labor, yes!
I was talking more about what is going on in this country. If you are asking for tax cuts for "job creators" for the specific reason of helping build the economy by keeping prices down and hiring more people, awesome. But don't ask for the cuts under false pretense of being a "job creator," and then spend that money on a new jet or stash it in some tax haven. Or post record profits at the same time you are laying people off and prices are rising.
I'd highly suggest buying and reading the book Obamanomics. If you are an open-minded left, I'd see it as beneficial. I know I went and saw 2016 Obama's America and went to see all of Michael Moore's films as well. Always good seeing the other side of the argument
Be generous, it'll all come back one way or another...and it's not the government behind all this.

So even though I think I should be able to spend my money how I damn well please! Times have changed, and so has the world...like it or not!

Money, it's a bitch!!
Money is awesome, not a bitch.

I just think the government is too big. Too many entitlements with half of the country not paying in any tax. However, when you are successful, it is your obligation to give back to the community. Be it volunteering, charity, running for a good cause, etc. etc. That is what I was taught in my upbringing so that is the values I'll live by.
Agreed but I believe that if the rich pay less taxes the poor WON'T have to pay more.. The government has no reason to have so much money. It's proven economics: when you have less taxes and regulations people in general are better off.
Just decrease the size of government substantially and everyone will pay less in taxes
I used to think that less regulations and rules was best, but now I realize (after having been all over-likely like you) that such an ideal simply won't work!
Big business actually love regulation. Why do you think Obama has had larger contributions from big business than McCain or Romney? More regulations equals more barriers to entry for the little guy. When you add regulations, somebody is getting rich - and it isn't the little guy.
You mean the dem govt pushing banks to lend people anything an everything.
Yep, Clinton bragging about how everybody could own houses but led to the financial collapse. Freddie Mac and Fanny Mae FTL

Time to watch the Packers pull off the W!

On another note, test drove a 2012 F150 5.0L Lariat - white platinum metallic tricoat crew cab $45,010msrp and a 2012 Silverado 1500 5.3L LTZ Crew Cab - white diamond tricoat $47,869msrp.

I was shocked to learn how much the Ford dealership would give me off. Told them no trade-in and no financing - would be a straight cash deal and he told me it'd be $42k out the door is what he could do. The truck drove much more comfortably, more room, had more power, was faster, and got better city fuel economy during my drive than the Silverado. The Silverado got a hair better on the highway, but it just felt gutless down low. Hell, I mashed the throttle at 5mph and the Ford was laying down rubber! The best price the Chevy dealer would give me out the door was $47k out the door. I think it is because I'm younger and they wanted to "jew" me. Absolutely ridiculous
Old 09-13-2012, 09:13 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Big question is....drum roll....how those 392 Hemis been doing? Is it like I said, where everybody would be eating their words on here? I was chastised for saying that they'd be a terror on the streets, and a formidable opponent on the track due to weight. However, seems like things are changing in the Mopar world...justanobservation!
All the ones I see are liek a lot of the 5th gen owners to buy adding cool blinky lights, heavier wheels. Ones do see at the track have yet to run anything impressive. STock or modded. Now the Viper will to be hitting soon waiting to see how nasty it will be.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:42 PM
TECH Regular

The financial collapse was 7-8 years after Clinton left office, but ok.

edit: If the tea party didn't exist we would all be better off. And Elevens is pretty much on point with everything. Look at what the independent research shows about how bad Romney/Ryan budget plan would rape the middle class. Again, the GOP campaign has to be the most dishonest I've EVER seen.

Last edited by why87; 09-13-2012 at 10:51 PM.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Lets just go back to foraging and bartering pelts and **** like 2ss does still...
Old 09-14-2012, 12:29 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...ef=mostpopular

ROFLMAO. I know, I know... its tragic...

But if you're going to be a complete idiot and post on Twitter about how you're drunk and driving 120+mph... #YOLO! and then you kill yourself... LMFAO

You only live once... Shoulda heeded that ****.
I was amazed they didn't mention that it occured on a very very very long straight of highway... because he was in his superbly performance oriented... 145hp 2005 Nissan Sentra.
Old 09-14-2012, 01:19 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

What a ******* idiot. YOLO now you're dead.
Old 09-14-2012, 01:28 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

At the meet today I got called out by a Sentra who claimed my car was pure noise. When I asked him to run he said he couldn't b/c of some bullshit excuse. I then told him to stop being such a ****** and I would bet $1,000. I even went so far to tell him if he beat me he could have my car. ******* ricers. 0-60 in 8 seconds.
Old 09-14-2012, 09:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by odthetruth

But if you're going to be a complete idiot and post on Twitter about how you're drunk and driving 120+mph... #YOLO! and then you kill yourself... LMFAO

I was amazed they didn't mention that it occured on a very very very long straight of highway... because he was in his superbly performance oriented... 145hp 2005 Nissan Sentra.
My generation is a bunch of retards....makes me ashamed to be my age.

At the meet today I got called out by a Sentra who claimed my car was pure noise. When I asked him to run he said he couldn't b/c of some bullshit excuse. I then told him to stop being such a ****** and I would bet $1,000. I even went so far to tell him if he beat me he could have my car. ******* ricers. 0-60 in 8 seconds.
LOL Id race that over sized piece of tuna fish.
Old 09-14-2012, 09:19 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by odthetruth

When I worked at the County there was a complaint one night of a car doing 130 plus on I75 (The interstate here). Lo and behold 10 minutes later we get a call about headlights pointing towards the sky in the forest. I get out there to the crash and dumbass had been going so fast that he lost control and he flew around 200 feet into the woods and landed in between 2 pine trees wedged up in the air about 10 feet. We couldn't get to the driver for a while because they had to actually bring out a cherry picker from the utility company to get up to it. The driver was graveyard dead anyways; he ended up in the backseat somehow. It was a BMW330; the guy had been posting on facebook about how he was a race car driver and all kinds of **** and taking videos of going 120+ MPH right before the crash. At least he didn't kill anyone else.
Old 09-14-2012, 09:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Lol, my poor lt1, its starting to blow oil out of everywhere most of the time now...newest spot is the oil fill cap...

Any one wanna take some bets/guesses on how far down in compression I am and how many cylinders are low?

I'm still flogging the **** out of it, don't think the sn95 stang I ran down on the highway was too happy he also has some oil burning issues at wot
Old 09-14-2012, 09:44 AM
12 Second Club

I just got back from vacation wed and I had to go back to work yesterday. Being back at work sucks ***. I had a week of playing golf and drinking beer every day. We rented a cabin in North Carolina on the side of a mountain. There was a hot tub on the upper deck of the place. Saw some nature and ****. Got to go whitewater rafting. It was awesome but it definitely did not last long enough. Me and my brother managed to almost burn the place down though... grilling next to dead plants is not a good idea gents

View from the cabin

Old 09-14-2012, 09:46 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZFreie
Lol, my poor lt1, its starting to blow oil out of everywhere most of the time now...newest spot is the oil fill cap...

Any one wanna take some bets/guesses on how far down in compression I am and how many cylinders are low?

I'm still flogging the **** out of it, don't think the sn95 stang I ran down on the highway was too happy he also has some oil burning issues at wot
Nice, I am still trying to figure out how to get my drag racing vids to show up on youtube. I think my computer is messed up because they wont upload for some reason.

Im gonna guess you are down compression on at least 4 of them
Old 09-14-2012, 09:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Nice view, whitewater rafting is some fun ****, I did it a few years ago.

Golf, I'm heading to the driving range in a few with my father, were trying to correct my godawful slice. **** banks 90*, I kid you not. I used to be alright in my teens but, I guess I've forgotten how to swing lol Playing in a benefit tournament for a family friend who died, luckily for me its best ball LOL
Old 09-14-2012, 10:36 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZFreie
Nice view, whitewater rafting is some fun ****, I did it a few years ago.

Golf, I'm heading to the driving range in a few with my father, were trying to correct my godawful slice. **** banks 90*, I kid you not. I used to be alright in my teens but, I guess I've forgotten how to swing lol Playing in a benefit tournament for a family friend who died, luckily for me its best ball LOL
I used to have a slice. Get the book by ben hogan 5 lessons. Improved the hell out of my game. I shoot between 90-95 now and I have only been playing for around 5 years. I can always hit good tee shots to around 250-300 yards pretty much right down the fairway but when I get within 50 yards or so I usually overpower it and hit it over the green. I have been working on it though lately.

My brother slices the ball so bad kind of like yours; he has to stand almost sideways to hit it straight lol. He will literally aim at the street to the left and hit it straight down the fairway.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:38 AM
12 Second Club

There was one at the track wed running low 13's trapping 112-113
Old 09-14-2012, 10:41 AM
Teching In

Some shitty passes I made wed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpHrygXeEys
Old 09-14-2012, 10:46 AM
12 Second Club

Teg looks like it moves out

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)