Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 03:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jersey, I finally watched the entire video since I'm at home... WOW!!!! WHAT A TOOL!

I can't wait until he gets out of his small town and gets RAPED by some POS rusted out civic. I know of more than enough of "their types" that would make him look like he was sitting still.
Stock bottom end very basic P1 build... What a joke. And runs 7.2s@95, even better! (But but Mr.lemons, I got my problem fixed now!!!!!!!!! It should run 10s). With 346 cubic inches and a blower, shouldn't it be WAY faster.... By his logic of course!

I wish I knew before I replied to someone if they were like that, would save me a lot of key strokes!
Old 07-25-2011, 10:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
I don't really like the Veyron anymore than appreciating it for being such a beast.
This is true, I like the Veyron because its a engineering marvel.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:29 PM
TECH Resident

Get em lemons!!!

Alright enough with the cars half of us can't afford and more bashing the ******* chode munchers on this site!!!!!
Old 07-25-2011, 11:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1badWS6
Get em lemons!!!

Alright enough with the cars half of us can't afford and more bashing the ******* chode munchers on this site!!!!!
Old 07-26-2011, 12:14 AM
TECH Resident

No, you're the off topic one you ******* fart sniffer. So get back on topic or go back to your exotic thread, bitch ****!!
Old 07-26-2011, 01:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lemons12
Jersey, I finally watched the entire video since I'm at home... WOW!!!! WHAT A TOOL!

<snip>

I wish I knew before I replied to someone if they were like that, would save me a lot of key strokes!
Yeah the video link was in his sig; likely as a disclaimer.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:36 AM
TECH Senior Member

Go back to the exotic thread? I thought tbis thread was for flaming people?

If all this thread is is every post someone says to a buddy they just casually add a few derogatory statements at the end to make it look like everyone is mad at each other, I'm not coming back again. I was in the thread where the idea came from, I knew it wouldnt work because of situations like this, if him and z99 don't say anything in here and just stay in that thread, and no mod merges it...... Kind of a useless and stupid thread, no?
Go visit svtp.com smackdown threads, people actually flame each other.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:18 AM
On The Tree

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffJwA...layer_embedded
Old 07-26-2011, 08:35 AM
TECH Regular

Find me a better looking car that weighs under 3500lbs than this:

What do you people think of the new Zagato? I think the other Astons look better.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

^^ Agree with you there I always loved those.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lemons12
Go back to the exotic thread? I thought this thread was for flaming people?
While it is smack down, if you notice what is says before, BS thread. I feel its better to clutter this one with all the useless **** then to clutter ever god damn thread thats started on this site, for example

"How is it full weight, you added an air freshener..."
"Ok tanner you have the fastest 6speed car but there has to be a faster full weight car.."
"Ju1ce, were and angry mob and were gonna prove you wrong, with fire and ****!"

And the list goes on and on

And then, this thread also get the added benifit of being smack down as well, so we don't have to hold our tounges ever, for any reason.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:28 AM
TECH Resident

Yup ... The smack down thread blows!!! Everyone else fights in every other thread besides this one!! I hate it .. ******* pussies !!! Any ways **** u guys! My car is a bolt on f body that can beat ju1ce !! His lies won't beat me in a race, **** his pig GTO !!
Old 07-26-2011, 10:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by camaroboy14
Yup ... The smack down thread blows!!! Everyone else fights in every other thread besides this one!! I hate it .. ******* pussies !!! Any ways **** u guys! My car is a bolt on f body that can beat ju1ce !! His lies won't beat me in a race, **** his pig GTO !!
Well to be fair, I don't fight with anyone lol I just love throwing fuel on the fire and watching the fire burn higher.

I think I've figured out Ju1ces secret. His car is from the future and is sentient and drives for him. Skynet special, which is why its unbeatable...
Old 07-26-2011, 01:25 PM
TECH Resident

Lemons, you're cool from what I gather and all, but I think your tampon is a little far up in your *****. BFD, merge threads or don't. I'm still going to slam every little bitch that comes in here and states something about there being too much sand in their ****. I really don't give two ***** what goes on in here, just like I could care less about that crybaby juices thread. We all know its bullshit but no one has solid proof.

Either way, I don't give a flying ****.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:00 PM
TECH Resident

No zfreie he has it tuned like the gtr s, where the transmission shifts perfect ! Ha ha jk . Wow 1badws6 .. Sand in my vagina ? Any little bitch that posts in here? Including u? You SOB !!! Huh u sound like u have a tampon in ur ***!! Ha ha and don't talk **** to me bro! I have the fastest f body on tech, my job pays 10,000. A year , my ***** is 4 inch es hard, and I am 5,6 tall and weigh 160 ! So I am the best in every way mother ******!! Ha ha
Old 07-26-2011, 02:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 07-26-2011, 02:27 PM
TECH Resident

Yes I do sir
Old 07-26-2011, 02:30 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by camaroboy14
No zfreie he has it tuned like the gtr s, where the transmission shifts perfect ! Ha ha jk . Wow 1badws6 .. Sand in my vagina ? Any little bitch that posts in here? Including u? You SOB !!! Huh u sound like u have a tampon in ur ***!! Ha ha and don't talk **** to me bro! I have the fastest f body on tech, my job pays 10,000. A year , my ***** is 4 inch es hard, and I am 5,6 tall and weigh 160 ! So I am the best in every way mother ******!! Ha ha
Old 07-26-2011, 02:51 PM
TECH Resident

Cheers mother ******!
Old 07-26-2011, 06:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ZFreie
While it is smack down, if you notice what is says before, BS thread. I feel its better to clutter this one with all the useless **** then to clutter ever god damn thread thats started on this site, for example

"How is it full weight, you added an air freshener..."
"Ok tanner you have the fastest 6speed car but there has to be a faster full weight car.."
"Ju1ce, were and angry mob and were gonna prove you wrong, with fire and ****!"

And the list goes on and on

And then, this thread also get the added benifit of being smack down as well, so we don't have to hold our tounges ever, for any reason.
I talked to Jay about the thread before it was ever made, I know why the idea was brought up and what it was brought up for. I knew without merging/etc it would never work, and its not (for its intended purpose). We already have 2 BS threads at a time, why did we need this one?
Like I said, go check out Svtps smack down, people actually get smacked down.
You can't say what you want in any other thread on this site, this is the only one... We have/had other BS threads where you can BS about whatever you want.

Originally Posted by 1badWS6
Lemons, you're cool from what I gather and all, but I think your tampon is a little far up in your *****. BFD, merge threads or don't. I'm still going to slam every little bitch that comes in here and states something about there being too much sand in their ****. I really don't give two ***** what goes on in here, just like I could care less about that crybaby juices thread. We all know its bullshit but no one has solid proof.

Either way, I don't give a flying ****.

It is a deal... This thread is absolutely useless, NOBODY has flamed anyone worth a **** from what I have seen, hence the reason I never came back in until now.
Nobody is going to get mad and say, "hey, head over to the smackdown thread so I can flame the **** out of you and not get banned for it". They are going to argue (respectfully because its not this thread) about whatever it is right there because thats where the posts/quotes are. Where if the thread was merged, anything goes and I would make "XXXX" look like a little bitch. Think its easy outside of a smackdown thread? Anything goes is cake.

If you don't give a flying **** then take the bloody tampon out of my ***** and shove it down your throat, bitch.

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)