Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 06:02 PM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by adamantium
Since my thread got locked, ill answer your comment here.

I did pedal my car. I wasn't aware you were also in the car, next time say hi. Notsrs

If you want i can get my friend who took the video who's the owner of an S2k i raced when i was lid only to make an account on here and vouch for it...

Again do you know what rev hang is?

Simple i hit the limiter in first to keep the car from spinning as hard into 2nd. If you understand what spinning does and is, then you'd understand why i did this.

You said your car spins in third, now when someone says "spins" i would think it goes straight to redline right? I mean thats what spinning does....
Sold this debate. Go out and duplicate the video to where you aren't pedaling the car. Just do a WOT roll in 1st and see if it's spin city in 2nd.

You can spin the tires off the line and not go to redline. If you don't know this then there is no way you pedaled the car. Do you understand at all?
Old 01-15-2013, 06:05 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by badformulaLS1
I still want to know how you knew it was an 02 Viper when you never talked to the guy
I made a mistake. I saw a brown steering wheel and thought that the Cognac Connolly leather package was only an option in 2002, I just found out that it started in 99... so technically this could have been a 99-02 GTS.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:09 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
I made a mistake. I saw a brown steering wheel and thought that the Cognac Connolly leather package was only an option in 2002, I just found out that it started in 99... so technically this could have been a 99-02 GTS.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:21 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Since my thread got locked, ill answer your comment here.

I did pedal my car. I wasn't aware you were also in the car, next time say hi. Notsrs

If you want i can get my friend who took the video who's the owner of an S2k i raced when i was lid only to make an account on here and vouch for it...

Again do you know what rev hang is?

Simple i hit the limiter in first to keep the car from spinning as hard into 2nd. If you understand what spinning does and is, then you'd understand why i did this.

You said your car spins in third, now when someone says "spins" i would think it goes straight to redline right? I mean thats what spinning does....

You posted a video of a burn out-
Old 01-15-2013, 06:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
I feel bad for you sometimes, Jay.

So much nonsense to sift through these days
Old 01-15-2013, 06:30 PM
11 Second Club

was the guy wearing leather shoes or steek toe boots?
Originally Posted by Ju1ce
Old 01-15-2013, 06:32 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Sold this debate. Go out and duplicate the video to where you aren't pedaling the car. Just do a WOT roll in 1st and see if it's spin city in 2nd.

You can spin the tires off the line and not go to redline. If you don't know this then there is no way you pedaled the car. Do you understand at all?
Okay will have a new phone early next month, when i get it if theres a way i can put the phone somewhere ill do it. If not ill just put my laptop in my pass seat and get a vid, but then you'd probably bitch about not seeing the speedo. Ill figure it out.

We aren't talking about going off the line.... You claimed third gear.

When i get video ill post it or PM you it. Last time you called me out for a video of my car, i posted the in-car.

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
I understand the lock completely, no harm done. Forgot this thread existed till after. Sorry!
Old 01-15-2013, 06:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Okay will have a new phone early next month, when i get it if theres a way i can put the phone somewhere ill do it. If not ill just put my laptop in my pass seat and get a vid, but then you'd probably bitch about not seeing the speedo. Ill figure it out.

When i get video ill post it or PM you it. Last time you called me out for a video of my car, i posted the in-car.
GoPro it!!!
Old 01-15-2013, 06:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

Bench racers, the lot of ya.

Btw, you guys know the stock 99-02 GTS's only run low-mid 12's with a good driver and tire right? Meteokre driver and it wouldnt take much to get his lunch eaten.

Last edited by AnnivSS; 01-15-2013 at 06:50 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
Bench racers, the lot of ya.
Don't hate, bro. Unfortunately the truck can't keep up with much.

I'll get some people on here with the jet ski 0-30 dig
Old 01-15-2013, 06:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

Im game for dig racing
Old 01-15-2013, 06:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
Im game for dig racing
Haha, you would!

Only 0-30 though. The 15F doesn't have a whole lot of power for past that. Top speed is only 62. One of these days I'll upgrade to a newer RXP-X
Old 01-15-2013, 07:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

However you just made the video, do it again! Duh

Now get to it or you are full of

I claimed it will spin in 3rd gear....it will. Err would, IDK if it will or not now with the new rear suspension I put in the other day. WOOT
Old 01-15-2013, 07:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Give the guy SOME credit.

He has drastically cut back on the videos of his friends' Hondas and is actually at least posting something up that is his versus shoving Honda crap down our throats
Old 01-15-2013, 07:18 PM
Banned

I claimed it will spin in 3rd gear....it will. Err would, IDK if it will or not now with the new rear suspension I put in the other day. WOOT
lol this vid is like 2 weeks old. My friend just took for ever to upload it, as soon as he linked me i shared it on here.

I might order another ebay suction cup mount and use my camera from the stone age to record it.

Nice stuff, i bet the gear helps crack em loose in third lol.

When i get the vid ill share it on here. Wont be a while since classes just started.

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
GoPro it!!!
Fkn want one of those new herro 3's but **** im tryna spend some money on things i need. Like some wheels and tires lol.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

lol this vid is like 2 weeks old. My friend just took for ever to upload it, as soon as he linked me i shared it on here.

I might order another ebay suction cup mount and use my camera from the stone age to record it.

Nice stuff, i bet the gear helps crack em loose in third lol.

When i get the vid ill share it on here. Wont be a while since classes just started.

Fkn want one of those new herro 3's but **** im tryna spend some money on things i need. Like some wheels and tires lol.
How bout this...You stop with the gay Ford trolling so heavy. You delete your gas signature picture. (it really annoys me for some reason) And I'll agree with your opinion on what happened in your video and drop all accusations.

I got my Hero3 from Best Buy for $119 *new*.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Won't be a while since classes just started.

You can tell I'm a tight wad when I text my buddy and asked him how much his GP3 his fiance bought him for Christmas was. Wanted one for my jet ski for this summer. Then he told me the price and I was like, "Mmm yeah, probably not going to happen. That will pay for a lot of my jet ski gas".

On another note, my **** hurts from buying books this semester. There was definitely no lube used
Old 01-15-2013, 07:31 PM
Banned

How bout this...You stop with the gay Ford trolling so heavy. You delete your gas signature picture. (it really annoys me for some reason) And I'll agree with your opinion on what happened in your video and drop all accusations.

I got my Hero3 from Best Buy for $119 *new*.
Fkn lol ill try and stop i just do it to get on automach and heaters nerves mostly. The sig pic probably will stay till i find something else though, How in the actual ***** did you get it that cheap? I just ordered a $3 dollar suction cup mount on ebay btw lol.

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
You can tell I'm a tight wad when I text my buddy and asked him how much his GP3 his fiance bought him for Christmas was. Wanted one for my jet ski for this summer. Then he told me the price and I was like, "Mmm yeah, probably not going to happen. That will pay for a lot of my jet ski gas".

On another note, my **** hurts from buying books this semester. There was definitely no lube used
Lol d00d im cheap as ****. I had to drop a class so expenses on books this semester wasn't too bad, snagged up one of the 3 books on ebay for $26. Ebay has everything for dirt, just when you buy look at the condition the book is in, cause you can find **** cheap but its usually all writen over and all highlighted and ****.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Lol d00d im cheap as ****. I had to drop a class so expenses on books this semester wasn't too bad, snagged up one of the 3 books on ebay for $26. Ebay has everything for dirt, just when you buy look at the condition the book is in, cause you can find **** cheap but its usually all writen over and all highlighted and ****.
I normally try and find stuff reasonably priced but I couldn't find ANYTHING for this 2013 Tax accounting book I had to buy for a class.

Need it soon, so ordered straight from the manufacturer for $210.85 for next day shipping versus having to pay $185 at the next cheapest place to get it 10 days later or pay $220 to get it in 14 days from the school. Already have assignments and crap due soon come to find out, so needed it soon
Old 01-15-2013, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by automach1
I already said if I post proof that both cars have my name on the registration he is perma banned and if I can't I will never post on here again but he is scared. Hell we can do the same deal on his real proof that I actually sprayed the mach or 3v.
OMFG I have been lurking this site forever and I just had to tell you how much of a FF AA GG OO TT you are. Seriously, Ill take you up on your stupid offer.

You prove that your name, and ONLY YOUR name is on that 3V reg,mach, gt500 and while your at it why dont you give us the username of the guy you sold that nitrous kit to. That wont happen though, becuase your going to reply back with "I sold it local on CL or something"

Lets go *****, your move.

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)