Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

5.0 vs 5.0

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 11:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can we all just agree that american muscle is better than imports?
Old 07-19-2011, 11:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
I don't have 308rwhp anymore?
OH..wait..when i'm wrong i'm wrong and i'm man enough to admit that... i confused you with another **** bag on here lol...my bad for brains

the other lil turd i was thinking of rides around in his mommy's C5 vette and drives a taurus, yet he is possibly even a bigger **** talker than myself

I do atleast give you more credit that him...i mean atleast you got a modded Mach 1 that makes about the same RWHP a stock LS1 Z28 does LOL
Old 07-19-2011, 11:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by garner
Can we all just agree that american muscle is better than imports?
YEPPERS i agree....even tho I myself believe the only thing seperating a DOHC 4 cyl from a DOHC Ford V8...is...well...only 4 more cyls

part of me is joking..and the other part is serious...but even i can't dissagre that a Termi Cobra or new 5.0 is a true embodiment of American muscle I would have just rather seen them stick with the OHV single cam setup...it cost way too much to upgrade cams in newer mustangs

Last edited by ilovechevy1; 07-19-2011 at 11:49 PM. Reason: i'm retarded
Old 07-19-2011, 11:35 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by ilovechevy1
AMEN brother AMEN...that's what i been trying to tell these fools...mainly stopsign32v or whatever his name is..he gets on here with all his bench racing and talks **** about ppl's car's that would own his weakling lil 308RWHP car ... . i can back up what i drive and how much drag racing i do...and i usually get **** talked by ppl who can't even make a short vid of their car much less have a decent vid of them drag racing and beating the cars they talk **** about

sometimes i talk **** about GT500's (even tho they are pretty cool sometimes) and sometimes i talk **** about Termi cobra's( also awesome cars) or other boosted mustangs...but you know what ppl's???..i can show you a vid of me beating nearly any type of mustang you can think of ( withing limits such as a daily driver full weight street car)

i know i talk alot of **** guy's but really...it's all in fun,
but see me at the track and i'm in mustang kill mode lol
No ****. In real life I don't mind Mustangs at all. When I see a GT500, Termi, or even a good looking 2000-2011 GT stang. I think "thats a nice car". The Mustang guys get on here and it turns into a **** talking fest. If they wern't here it would be more like other sites I get on where people get along and complement eachother's cars. Actaully the srk section is the only place I really see people getting in bitch fights. And why? Because this is the only place the mustang boys comment. And thank god for that.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by z99ls1
No ****. In real life I don't mind Mustangs at all. When I see a GT500, Termi, or even a good looking 2000-2011 GT stang. I think "thats a nice car". The Mustang guys get on here and it turns into a **** talking fest. If they wern't here it would be more like other sites I get on where people get along and complement eachother's cars. Actaully the srk section is the only place I really see people getting in bitch fights. And why? Because this is the only place the mustang boys comment. And thank god for that.
ha!..well then the mustang guy's are REALLY gona hate me on the SRK section more than they already do...why they ask?...because for pretty much every mustang they can bring up in a argument...there is a 95% chance i have a vid of me beating it already and will just post it up to **** them off...i got so damn many vids of me beating up on poor mustangs it's not even funny...every once in a while tho i come across a modded GT500 or a modded Termi and have a close race..but they usually fail too
Old 07-20-2011, 02:13 AM
On The Tree

LoL in other words, without the Mustang owners you could all be nutswingers and not have anyone call you on it
Old 07-20-2011, 02:22 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Heater
LoL in other words, without the Mustang owners you could all be nutswingers and not have anyone call you on it
Old 07-20-2011, 02:45 AM
Restricted User

You can try to make it sound like that all you want, but it doesn't make it true. On a cuple other forums I get on noone really bashes mustangs or says they beat a pullied termi with a stock ls1 or stupid ****. So no your wrong, denied, you fail, you lose. Now get outa here and go get on your nutswinging mustang forums and leave this site to the respectfull GM owners that are on it.
Old 07-20-2011, 02:53 AM
Restricted User

And what is more pathetic and funny is the reason you guys are on here is because you can't take it that someone would say an ls1 will beat this ford or a camaro will beat this mustang. Than I see stupid *** comments from you douchers like "the 4.6 mustangs just need a few mods to hang with ls1's" or other stupid **** like that any time you see a chevy has beaten a ford. Always an excuse has to come in from one of you douchers.
Old 07-20-2011, 03:47 AM
On The Tree

And what is more pathetic and funny is the reason you guys are on here is because you can't take it that someone would say an ls1 will beat this ford or a camaro will beat this mustang. Than I see stupid *** comments from you douchers like "the 4.6 mustangs just need a few mods to hang with ls1's" or other stupid **** like that any time you see a chevy has beaten a ford. Always an excuse has to come in from one of you douchers.

Thanks for proving my point
Old 07-20-2011, 04:21 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

**** was thrown together. A lettle 281cid ovar ratid motor with 11psi threw it. Took the back seats out (all of 45lbs) then put them bak in after I was done. Wasn't worth the truble. Hell maibe when you drop in the 427cid motor and take mowre weight out your car you can run 10's!!!!
hey HioSSilver has an ls6, if he hasnt already he will mention it and tell you how badass it is, like he does in the other 900 threads he brags about it in.

ls6>427 for hiosilver.
Old 07-20-2011, 05:57 AM
10 Second Club

Received 434 Likes on 341 Posts

**** was thrown together. A lettle 281cid ovar ratid motor with 11psi threw it. Took the back seats out (all of 45lbs) then put them bak in after I was done. Wasn't worth the truble. Hell maibe when you drop in the 427cid motor and take mowre weight out your car you can run 10's!!!!
Don't worry....that little ls6 will run tens before I drop it out. What are you gonna cry about then? Built boosted 32v cobra with no seats gets out run by a production crate engine. Nice that you can just throw stuff together like that.....I'm hell I use blowers to decorate the wall of my the walls of my house.

p.s. What's a truble?
Old 07-20-2011, 06:00 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by itsslow98
hey HioSSilver has an ls6, if he hasnt already he will mention it and tell you how badass it is, like he does in the other 900 threads he brags about it in.

ls6>427 for hiosilver.
Thanks for informan....and it's ls7>ls6........but then everyone will expect it to be fast. Although now no one really expects it for some reason.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:19 AM
Teching In

I ran a 12.6 at 109.8 and that was before a cai,sts and tune, but you are right a 4.6 will not run similar times with similar mods.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:26 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by whatsnext
I ran a 12.6 at 109.8 and that was before a cai,sts and tune, but you are right a 4.6 will not run similar times with similar mods.
The problem is you ran 109mph@ a 12.6. When I ran a 12.6 it was at 112mph and that's where th 4.6 loses. Than means you get beat......not to be a smartass, it's just the way it would work on the street. I ran 109 with just a airlid and a maf. How much fun can it be to know if you don't get the holeshot you will lose?
Old 07-20-2011, 06:49 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
The problem is you ran 109mph@ a 12.6. When I ran a 12.6 it was at 112mph and that's where th 4.6 loses. Than means you get beat......not to be a smartass, it's just the way it would work on the street. I ran 109 with just a airlid and a maf. How much fun can it be to know if you don't get the holeshot you will lose?
My 60' on that run was a 1.9 something not really that great and that same day i trapped 111 at 12.74 . How much fun can it be to know if i don't get the hole shot i will lose? To me those are the fun race's, who want's an easy win?
Old 07-20-2011, 07:22 AM
10 Second Club

True I suppose....I just know when I ran a Mustang and they did'nt get the holeshot I could read their lips. They would say "oh ****" every time...lol I do like mach's. If I was gonna get a mustang it would be one of those or a new 5.0.
Old 07-20-2011, 09:23 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Don't worry....that little ls6 will run tens before I drop it out. What are you gonna cry about then? Built boosted 32v cobra with no seats gets out run by a production crate engine. Nice that you can just throw stuff together like that.....I'm hell I use blowers to decorate the wall of my the walls of my house.

p.s. What's a truble?
So now you are ignoring that fact that I said the valve covers had never been taken off (btw that means stock longblock) and stating that it was a built motor? You say some funny **** to make yourself feel better about your mid 11's car.
Old 07-20-2011, 09:29 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by ilovechevy1
I do atleast give you more credit that him...i mean atleast you got a modded Mach 1 that makes about the same RWHP a stock LS1 Z28 does LOL
So what does your monster run? Would I be no race for you?
Old 07-20-2011, 09:31 AM
On The Tree

So now you are ignoring that fact that I said the valve covers had never been taken off (btw that means stock longblock) and stating that it was a built motor?

A crate motor?

Quick Reply: 5.0 vs 5.0