Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2004 pbm GTO vs Ram air Trans am..

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 12:26 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh great, another person (OP) getting worked up and pissy over absolutely nothing again.
What a surprise.

People don't believe your story for whatever reason.
Big deal. Get over it.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:17 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Average Joe
I have an auto LS1, and would be willing to throw quite a bit of cash on the line to show you that LS1 F-body cars would almost ALWAYS suck the headlights out of your suppository shaped GTO.

P.S. I'm just bolt ons...
bring it dont sing it!!
Old 07-18-2011, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by PBMGTO
i gained .5 and 5mph from my tune in the 1/4 mile with time slips to prove =D
I usually trap 106 best of 107mph
2004 GTO M6- Kooks LT's, k&n intake, *160 t-stat, slp lm1, predator tune, p&p tb, free mods
What did you trap stock...97 mph

Originally Posted by 2v-in-12's
IT"S "LOSING".....ok better now.
I was waiting for someone to say it
Old 07-18-2011, 09:13 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
Oh great, another person (OP) getting worked up and pissy over absolutely nothing again
What a surprise.

People don't believe your story for whatever reason.
Big deal. Get over it.
I was just b/s'n bud...i been over it...lol

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
What did you trap stock...97 mph

I was waiting for someone to say it

what does it matter??...bottom line here trans am got his *** handed to him...end of story...all u crybabies tell it to the birds
Old 07-18-2011, 09:17 AM

what does it matter??...bottom line here trans am got his *** handed to him...end of story...all u crybabies tell it to the birds
Doesn't matter in the least as far as your story goes, I'm just curious.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:35 AM
Staging Lane

Any of u fan boys feeling tough come down to se texas and get ur *** handed to u...I dont have time to play games with u sissy d*ck riders..The trans am got beat u think other wise lick my sack..Good day to u..H-towns finest
Old 07-18-2011, 11:37 AM
On The Tree

bring it dont sing it!!
PM me, and I'll meet you half way, 1000 cash.
And you should really look at my sig to see what your up against

We can do a best of three, one roll and two digs or vice versa.

I'll even do a 40 roll in my slow lil "Auto".

Let me know bro.
Old 07-18-2011, 12:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Any of u fan boys feeling tough come down to se texas and get ur *** handed to u...I dont have time to play games with u sissy d*ck riders..The trans am got beat u think other wise lick my sack..Good day to u..H-towns finest
How have you not been banned yet with this kind of talk? You give all us LSx guys a bad name and reputation if this is how you act in public at car meets and such.
Old 07-18-2011, 12:25 PM
TECH Resident

Let me know bro.

Please bring an HD camera for this. I need to see this *** whooping in Hi-def.
Old 07-18-2011, 01:02 PM
Staging Lane

Let me know bro.
r u serious for 1 u have more mods and are prob lighter...u must b dumb, stupid, or retarded to think I'd meet u up...for 1 I'd prob light ur *** up with a 150 shot n take ur money..

Originally Posted by J E T
How have you not been banned yet with this kind of talk? You give all us LSx guys a bad name and reputation if this is how you act in public at car meets and such.
How have u not been banned yet??? ur a fellow GTO owner and siding with these **** tards acting like a trans am is unbeatable...u should b banned..anybody whos been respectful i've been the same back its the retard kid know it alls..

Originally Posted by 1badWS6
Please bring an HD camera for this. I need to see this *** whooping in Hi-def.
wow seriously ...
Old 07-18-2011, 01:21 PM
TECH Regular

M6 vs A4... whats not to believe! I would even say a stock m6 gto would take a a4 F body from a 40 roll! That is a dead spot, and who knows how well mantained the T/A was or how many miles on it. Good kill op!
Old 07-18-2011, 01:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

The reason he hasn't been banned is because he hasn't said anything remotely close to something like this:

Or this:

r u serious for 1 u have more mods and are prob lighter...u must b dumb, stupid, or retarded to think I'd meet u up...for 1 I'd prob light ur *** up with a 150 shot n take ur money..

Wow have u not been banned yet??? ur a fellow GTO owner and siding with these **** tards acting like a trans am is unbeatable...u should b banned..anybody whos been respectful i've been the same back its the retard kid know it alls..

wow seriously ...
I'll run you. Mods in sig + Ls6 intake and tune. And when i walk away from you, I'll let you run a properly driven 98 6spd trans am with just a flowmaster muffler and tune and watch you get walked again. Just make the drive to East TN and i'm sure we can find you some mustangs later on to make you feel better .

Did you guys hear about the 16 lb baby born in texas? Everything really is bigger there...except their IQ's.
Old 07-18-2011, 01:34 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by sweetC5
M6 vs A4... whats not to believe! I would even say a stock m6 gto would take a a4 F body from a 40 roll! That is a dead spot, and who knows how well mantained the T/A was or how many miles on it. Good kill op!
Thnx bud

Originally Posted by 85CamaroZ28
The reason he hasn't been banned is because he hasn't said anything remotely close to something like this:

Or this:

I'll run you. Mods in sig + Ls6 intake and tune. And when i walk away from you, I'll let you run a properly driven 98 6spd trans am with just a flowmaster muffler and tune and watch you get walked again. Just make the drive to East TN and i'm sure we can find you some mustangs later on to make you feel better .

Did you guys hear about the 16 lb baby born in texas? Everything really is bigger there...except their IQ's.
seriously...calm down ur camaros/trans ams r not that fast...talk about IQ's huh...shm this guy^^^
Old 07-18-2011, 02:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thnx bud

seriously...calm down ur camaros/trans ams r not that fast...talk about IQ's huh...shm this guy^^^
Never said my car is "fast". Just faster than you . Apparently I am retarded cause i have no idea what shm is?
Old 07-19-2011, 07:37 AM
12 Second Club

This thread is F'n ridiculous. The OP needs to chill on the language. If you throw down the gauntlet, expect some takers. Hell, my untuned, not quite full bolt on, stock bottom end stock headed LT1 would light your world up. Wouldnt talk too much smack with these quick LS1 boys. Especially after seeing your last timeslip.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:51 AM

It's not so much what you say, as how you say it.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:43 AM
Staging Lane

I think my time slips prove other wise..like I said I travel to the track often and know what most ls1's are capable of..13.2's on street tires breaking loose in second= 12's with slicks....lets not forget the gto is rated at 350 hp and includes a z06 tranny unlike fbodies..i know exactly what I have and what im capable of..and have put many cars to shame with vids to prove so thank u sir..
"z06 tranny unlike fbodies" ummm what is that. if you are referring to the LS6 clutch i could see that. But the T56 is pretty standard across the board other than the corvette had it set up to be rear mounted if i believe im correct.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:44 AM
Staging Lane

found a thread on ls2gto forum that i pulled the info from.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:12 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by FlatBlackZ28
This thread is F'n ridiculous. The OP needs to chill on the language. If you throw down the gauntlet, expect some takers. Hell, my untuned, not quite full bolt on, stock bottom end stock headed LT1 would light your world up. Wouldnt talk too much smack with these quick LS1 boys. Especially after seeing your last timeslip.
I doubt it...but your right half these kids on here are ridiculous..Im lmao as I write this. You sound like lil ricers...MY VTAK WILL BLOW YOURS AWAY...

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
It's not so much what you say, as how you say it.
Im just giving these peeps a hard time dude no need for anybody to be offended

Originally Posted by BlackDemonSS
"z06 tranny unlike fbodies" ummm what is that. if you are referring to the LS6 clutch i could see that. But the T56 is pretty standard across the board other than the corvette had it set up to be rear mounted if i believe im correct.
Im referring to the M112 tranny and gearing that come on the ls1 gto's, ls1 corvettes, and z06 corvettes..unlike the fbods..

Last edited by PBMGTO; 07-19-2011 at 09:26 AM.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:25 AM
Staging Lane

I can hit 12's the way I sit easy I know this for a fact...for one Im on street tires and stock cats...for now...other lil goodies on the way any true car enthusiast knows what any lsx powered car is capable of..I ran the trans am he got "BEAT" end of story...I dont care what u think u and you VTAK can do!! lmfao mmmmkay children so move along...Take u a pen and pad and learn something..everybody else no need to get offended any bs was not directed towards u..I love cars as much as the next person...sweetc5 ur cool, screaminredz ur cool, 85mustang ur cool, all u others r homos..lol jk no but seriously..

Last edited by PBMGTO; 07-19-2011 at 09:41 AM.