Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ju1ce Comes Clean on Mods...

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 05:42 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gs462
Well I propose, we take up a collection, (I'm in for 20 bux) to finance Juice going to race one of the crybaby mach 1 guys, each can look the others car over with a microscope before the race and we can get this settled.
Originally Posted by 98camaro28
**** I'll donate. Lets do it!
Originally Posted by 06GTOKID
I got $20 to.......LOL
Originally Posted by 98camaro28
Well call him out and try to get something set up. If all goes well, you will receive the funds.
SEE ju1ce between all of them plus 20 coming from me on the west coast you have $100, thats more than enough... I say cut his freaking head off!!!
Old 07-29-2011, 06:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by whatsnext
Some people say depending where they live that e85 is not as readily available, and i have no idea what kind of fuel pump or fuel upgrade's would need to be done for e85 vs 93 on his car that's all.
You need a WAY better fuel system... Injectors/lines/rails/pump/etc etc.. For his power levels it is not beneficial by any means cost/power, if he was going for 800+Rw, I would probably do it.
Originally Posted by Rare96LT1Formula
I will say, while I do believe Ju1ce has the !driver mod going, post a video of you launching/racing your car. Maybe that'd keep the haters quiet. Then again, maybe not.
Originally Posted by willizm
I didn't know you could do a driver delete and actually see a gain. I tried that before and the car just sat still at the line.
Awesome.
Originally Posted by Heater
You think???

I'm putting my car together right now and planning on running it on E85 and it will be N/A for while until I get bored with it and add gas.

E85 has benefits for N/A applications:

With enough compression you can actually pick up a tenth or two over race gas and it makes the engine run cooler.
Race gas around here is $12-$14 a gallon for the octane I need for my car; E85 is just over $3 a gallon.
You will see roughly a 3% increase in power switching to E85 on a NA setup. Like I have stated though, the money that you would spend making the conversion wouldn't be worth it in almost any case (if you are going for a record (most rwhp/quickest/fastest et/etc), consider it. Otherwise, no way.)
I would much rather do meth than E85 on a FI setup.

This isn't the place for this discussion however, we have a forum with much more educated people that could chime in.
Old 07-29-2011, 07:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lemons12
You need a WAY better fuel system... Injectors/lines/rails/pump/etc etc.. For his power levels it is not beneficial by any means cost/power, if he was going for 800+Rw, I would probably do it.
Are the stock lines and rails that restrictive? I just had to put in bigger injectors and fuel pump (I already had the fuel pump though) and then retune it. That was for about 475whp. After I started pushing mid-500's I went to a dual fuel pump setup, still on stock lines, rail, and FPR though.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:42 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Rare96LT1Formula
I will say, while I do believe Ju1ce has the !driver mod going, post a video of you launching/racing your car. Maybe that'd keep the haters quiet. Then again, maybe not.
Thanks, I feel like if I post a video of me launching/shifting, a lot of people will compliment it... but the people who don't like me are still going to critique it and bash me anyway. So I mean it's really a no win situation here.
Old 07-30-2011, 01:35 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
Your nitrous theory is nothing more than grapsing at straws. 20 people were under my hood searching every square inch of the engine with multiple flash lights. There's no nitrous, there's no mods, there's nothing but a stock LS2 and a crazy driver
I'm bored at 1:30 in the morning... Just gonna ask why so many people give a **** about your slow *** pile of **** GTO? And its not hard to hide ALL the nitrous in air intake ducts and ****... I've had more than one friend do it. It takes maybe an extra hour or two to conceal. Lol at trying to make everyone think you can defy the laws of physics and shift faster than anyone else enough to make up 4 plus cars in a short race. That's amazing bro! carry on pissing off all the other slower shifting people with more slow cars.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:53 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by OVRBRD
I'm bored at 1:30 in the morning... Just gonna ask why so many people give a **** about your slow *** pile of **** GTO? And its not hard to hide ALL the nitrous in air intake ducts and ****... I've had more than one friend do it. It takes maybe an extra hour or two to conceal. Lol at trying to make everyone think you can defy the laws of physics and shift faster than anyone else enough to make up 4 plus cars in a short race. That's amazing bro! carry on pissing off all the other slower shifting people with more slow cars.
I wouldn't expect anything less by someone from Texas.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:22 AM
On The Tree

Thanks, I feel like if I post a video of me launching/shifting, a lot of people will compliment it... but the people who don't like me are still going to critique it and bash me anyway. So I mean it's really a no win situation here.

Werd
Old 07-30-2011, 11:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wouldn't expect anything less by someone from Texas.
WTF All your lying and cheating doesn't bother me but that is an ignorant statement. Do you have a problem with an entire state?
Old 07-30-2011, 12:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dsmfan95
Are the stock lines and rails that restrictive? I just had to put in bigger injectors and fuel pump (I already had the fuel pump though) and then retune it. That was for about 475whp. After I started pushing mid-500's I went to a dual fuel pump setup, still on stock lines, rail, and FPR though.
They will flow better than the pump and injectors. I actually don't know an exact point where they need to be upgraded. If you are making enough to run e85, they need to be.
Originally Posted by OVRBRD
Nice, worst post of the thread.
Originally Posted by LSCha0s
WTF All your lying and cheating doesn't bother me but that is an ignorant statement. Do you have a problem with an entire state?
I hope you are kidding.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:20 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LSCha0s
I think he was just joking.
It's going to be OK. Back away from the letter opener.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:29 PM
Teching In

BS Flag checklist:
Base all judgements on things you once heard or had a friend say or do.
Be sure to know as little as possible about all cars involved
Reference hail mary passes by cars with slicks running in -2000ft DA to prove your point about other car being faster. Compare these hail mary passes to average times achieved by BS car... this perpetuates the illusion that the gap between the two cars is insurmountable.
Quote horsepower numbers from other car by using the wrong models to boost actual horsepower figures. Make sure you convey these inaccurate numbers in such a way that people too lazy to research for themselves will just agree with you and join the mob.
Bring lots of torches and pitchforks.
Relentlessly attack the character of the person in question by reading his olds posts, confusing them in your own head, and then passing them off as "proof" of the car not being what it's advertised as. Remember, convey these inaccurate statements and beliefs in such a way that people who are too lazy to look them up and interpret for themselves will just agree and join the mob.
More torches and pitchforks.
Make sure to reference your friends half retarded's sisters boyfriends dad who once had a nitrous kit that no one could find. This is proof that there is a hidden nitrous kit.
Have little to no reading comprehension skills to ensure you understand almost nothing about the facts presented.
Ignore all rational thought.
Hide under your blanket with your tinfoil hat on when you are proven wrong. You were right, you know it.

Last edited by Ju1ce; 07-30-2011 at 12:36 PM.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:50 PM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

hmm... it appears we have found the true identity of "The Stig"

but seriously, you need to run against a modded automatic car, then swap drivers. driver in an auto from a roll means nothing, it's all about the car then. that will prove/disprove your theory
Old 07-30-2011, 01:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by badhombre
hmm... it appears we have found the true identity of "The Stig"

but seriously, you need to run against a modded automatic car, then swap drivers. driver in an auto from a roll means nothing, it's all about the car then. that will prove/disprove your theory
The naysayers will just say that I have nitrous and whoever drives my car doesn't know how to arm it.

I think one person even said that I rigged the arming switch up to my windshield mister... like instead of spraying mist on the windshield it sprays nitrous through the invisible lines that are directly injecting nitrous behind the intake valve, lol
Old 07-30-2011, 04:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
I think he was just joking.
It's going to be OK. Back away from the letter opener.
Yeah I'm just kidding.
Carry on this thread has been very entertaining.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:21 PM
11 Second Club

So much mad in here.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:47 PM
12 Second Club

I'm no expert by any means, but with 2 cars all things being equal except hp and driver I don't see how this is possible. If he were pulling away while the other guy was shifting is one thing, but he's pulling the entire time. Call me a hater if you want. I still call BS.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Blwn_by_Twins
I'm no expert by any means, but with 2 cars all things being equal except hp and driver I don't see how this is possible. If he were pulling away while the other guy was shifting is one thing, but he's pulling the entire time. Call me a hater if you want. I still call BS.
+1
Old 07-30-2011, 11:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Juice, i know you cant compare one race vid to another one, but how is your stock m6 GTO running multiple car lengths from an auto c63 while another m6 GTO with intake/exhaust can only put 4 cars on a auto '11 camaro?

just seems hard to fully understand.
Old 07-30-2011, 11:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Blwn_by_Twins
Momentum is hard to overcome. That's why my car continued to pull.

Originally Posted by liqidvenom
Juice, i know you cant compare one race vid to another one, but how is your stock m6 GTO running multiple car lengths from an auto c63 while another m6 GTO with intake/exhaust can only put 4 cars on a auto '11 camaro?

just seems hard to fully understand.
This is really reaching... I don't know how to answer your question.
Old 07-30-2011, 11:40 PM
Teching In

I do not know if this has been answered but i am sure it has been asked what about gear's?

Quick Reply: Ju1ce Comes Clean on Mods...