Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Trans Am killed by own kind!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 12:14 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Trans Am killed by own kind!

Dear Sir,

My wife outran your blue Trans Am twice last night both from a roll on HWY. 59 (in Mexico) We too were in a blue Trans Am. Please could you let us know what you have done to your car. I could see the LT headers and ORYP beneath the car, but she said she thought your car was loping at the light. This would indicate a bigger than stock cam, but the way we walked from you on the highway, I told her no way. Anyway, thank you for the runs, you have a nice looking and sounding car.

Sincerely,

The guy in the passenger seat of the other blue Trans Am
Old 09-20-2011, 12:19 AM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I lol'd
Old 09-20-2011, 02:13 AM
12 Second Club

lol your wife drives you around and races people while youre in the passenger seat ahahah
Old 09-20-2011, 02:21 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by hendrixx
lol your wife drives you around and races people while youre in the passenger seat ahahah
Sounds like a man with a plan to me.
Old 09-20-2011, 02:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lemons12
Sounds like a man with a plan to me.
THIS.

Please tell me you get to drink beforehand? One of my favorite activities is getting a good buzz going and then "letting" a friend I trust drive my car around looking for races... All the fun, none of the risk.
Old 09-20-2011, 02:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by roninsonic
THIS.

Please tell me you get to drink beforehand? One of my favorite activities is getting a good buzz going and then "letting" a friend I trust drive my car around looking for races... All the fun, none of the risk.
Actually, I would look into the no risk for you part. I'm not 100% but I don't think that puts you in the clear, especially since you are in the car.
Old 09-20-2011, 03:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

nah, drink BEFORE you get in the car... not while actually IN the car.

As far as racing goes, it's fairly simple. You aren't driving, they can't give you a moving violation that will actually hold up in court. Could they hassle you? Yeah, but so long as you keep your cool, there's nothing the cops can do to you (besides impound your baby if your woman/friend gets caught)
Old 09-20-2011, 08:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

nah, drink BEFORE you get in the car... not while actually IN the car.

As far as racing goes, it's fairly simple. You aren't driving, they can't give you a moving violation that will actually hold up in court. Could they hassle you? Yeah, but so long as you keep your cool, there's nothing the cops can do to you (besides impound your baby if your woman/friend gets caught)
He makes a good point, I had a cop empty my car on night and then realize I was the sober one and I was driving. I ruined his night with no dwi and no arrests. I loled all the way home.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ZFreie
He makes a good point, I had a cop empty my car on night and then realize I was the sober one and I was driving. I ruined his night with no dwi and no arrests. I loled all the way home.
Yeah... some cops will try to do things to scare you, get you to rat out your buddy. The bottom line is, they can't do **** to you.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:12 AM
Staging Lane

Of course I was in the passenger seat, its her car. She has been whining about the 2.73s, she is all about some 4.10s. I say 3.73s will be fine and i think the economy gear really helped her last night. Thank goodness for the other T/A owner that the spray wasn't connected, or he would of got the same multiple bus length treatment a poor Lightning owner was subjected to two weeks ago. Again another kill for the wife that I observed from the passenger seat.

But many years ago, there used to be no open container law and I had a great time going out street racing with a cooler between my feet sitting in the passenger seat.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:21 AM
Formally Simplɘ Jack

lol that was too funny. Girls driving fbodies is literally the hottest thing in the planet.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:27 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 703crewchief
Of course I was in the passenger seat, its her car. She has been whining about the 2.73s, she is all about some 4.10s. I say 3.73s will be fine and i think the economy gear really helped her last night. Thank goodness for the other T/A owner that the spray wasn't connected, or he would of got the same multiple bus length treatment a poor Lightning owner was subjected to two weeks ago. Again another kill for the wife that I observed from the passenger seat.

But many years ago, there used to be no open container law and I had a great time going out street racing with a cooler between my feet sitting in the passenger seat.
This guy, knows how to live...
Old 09-20-2011, 09:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BoricuaHec01
lol that was too funny. Girls driving fast cars is literally the hottest thing in the planet.
Fixed it for you.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Your wife is BOSS, man.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:36 AM
Formally Simplɘ Jack

Fixed it for you.
Naw man, any girl can have a fast car but a girl sitting in the driver seat of a any fbody, to me it's something out of this world.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BoricuaHec01
Naw man, any girl can have a fast car but a girl sitting in the driver seat of a any fbody, to me it's something out of this world.
Perhaps you have more girls around your area who drive fast cars. About all I see around here are strippers in vettes and fat chicks in riced out civics.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:03 AM

That's alot of miles on your Z28.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey, man... Strippers in Vettes sounds PERFECTLY fine, as far as I'm concerned... Send 'em this way.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey, man... Strippers in Vettes sounds PERFECTLY fine, as far as I'm concerned... Send 'em this way.
Yea but its a stripper, thats cheating, all you need is a large stack of 100s. No skill involved in that. lol
Old 09-20-2011, 10:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yea but its a stripper, thats cheating, all you need is a large stack of 100s. No skill involved in that. lol
You'd be surprised

I used to work security at a private club in my spare time... Those girls are wild.