Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2 Cammed C6ZO6 vs Boltons 09 Viper vs Pullied 11'GT500 vs 458 Italia vs PDK

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2012, 07:43 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gonna leave this alone

Last edited by Killemall; 01-01-2012 at 08:09 PM.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lord being at war with on Arab nation does not mean we are at war with every Arab nation.

Its very hard to find people who havent felt any of what has been going on for the past decade, but i highly doubt that walhan_qtr or his friends posting videos of racing in american vehicles are our enemy.

I made a mistake of walking into a bar in Indiana a few months ago and having a bunch people who really didnt like minorities make sure that i had a horrible time there. I dont walk around hating all of the people from Indiana due to the actions of a few.

Lets keep non car racing stuff out of this thread killemall. All that does is make people join sides on a topic street racing has no part in deciding.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:41 PM
Staging Lane

ohioborn, i believe you and WALHAN would more about what really goes on over there then i would...it's just i couldn't see anyone person or animal needing food and someone refusing them...that's what i meant when i said i would be dead by now if i were there...'cause i would have given them the water and probaly been shot....hate seeing a child hungry or an animal suffering...just me i guess...
Old 01-07-2012, 07:29 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Killemall
Gonna leave this alone

I read your post. but maybe we are being a little general here when we say the middle east. the middle east can be interpreted differently by different people. and there is different part of the middle easy. We are from the GCC part. only 6 countries are considered from the Gulf CC. Qatar, Saudi, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, and Bahrain. all those vids of those nice cars and nice buildings ...etc are mostly from the Gulf part of the middle east.

I am not saying that the other middle east countries dont have them, its just not as many as we do. but here you see all those lambos/ferraries/BMWs/....... all other nice cars every minute. no matter where you go you will find them in front of you.

and just like you said we are here to talk about cars. I dont really want to talk about all the boring political stuff. even if I do, 80% of people wont even listen since they keep hearing about all the crap the media (especially in the US) has to say about the middle east and arabs/muslims . so why even waste my time.....

I will just leave it at that.

liqidvenom and 41863nj

Thanks for your comments. its nice to know that some people dont have all that stereotype that probably 85% of people here have ESPECIALLY when it comes to Arabs and the middle east.

now lets talk about cars!

Last edited by walhan_qtr; 01-07-2012 at 07:35 PM.
Old 01-07-2012, 07:37 PM
9 Second Club

Good races!
Old 01-07-2012, 07:38 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Ya I said sail but met vale. Was on phone and on the road. I know in Kuwait city they have a Dealer you can buy a Lambo/Ferrair/or even a Ducati if you want. Seen a few American cars there. Matter fact this last road trip out of Iraq got into Kuwait seen a very clean WS6 that sounded real good.
yes we have all kind of dealerships. pretty much all GM cars, lambo, ferrari, BMW, MB, honda, pretty much EVERYTHING.
Old 01-07-2012, 09:52 PM
Launching!

Back to the cars...

Heres me at 485 rwhp vs a 495 rwhp z06.

So when I see these vids of a 590 rwhp viper having a bard time with a 500 rwhp z06 I cant help but say WTF?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfOrwV-ZHbA
Old 01-07-2012, 09:57 PM
10 Second Club

I dont really know what to tell you. I know the driver of the Viper and he is not a bad driver. his shifts is pretty fast as you can hear in the vid. what else is there???
Old 01-07-2012, 11:30 PM
Launching!

Proper gear selection
Shifts
Shiftpoints
Gas pedal fully depressed with carpet removed

Vipers are extremely hard to drive fast. Ive got 500 1/4 mile passes in vipers and still mis shift all the time. Never once mis shifted my nsx.

Itll be interesting to see if the viper gets any faster as you guys make more vids
Old 01-08-2012, 02:59 AM
ASSuming On The Tree

Originally Posted by walhan_qtr
I dont really know what to tell you. I know the driver of the Viper and he is not a bad driver. his shifts is pretty fast as you can hear in the vid. what else is there???
The viper not at 590. The driver sucks.
Old 01-08-2012, 03:30 AM
Launching!

I think the viper is 590. Just needs a lil more seat time. Again this is a 130 mph vette vs 133mph viper. Dosent take much differance in drivers ability to make them close.

I plan on racing a 500 rwhp Z06 vette soon. Then well know for sure.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:33 PM
10 Second Club

proper gear selection - already done (50mph in 2nd gear which is not really that great for a Z06!!!! much better for a viper because of the gear ratios)

shifts/shiftpoints is great!! no problem there

gas paddle fulley depressed - I need to check on that, but I assume there was no problem there too.

there is not much driving in a straight line other than proper gear/speed and the right shift points and fast shifts. thats really all in a roll race.

more vids will come soon.

and in deed the viper is at 590whp (actually its a little more) and no the driver is great! it was dynoed on the exact same dyno and i believe tuned by the same tuner too.....