Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

06 gxp vs 07 mustang gt

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 11:52 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Ya...you lost me.
Maybe if you stop Dick ridin' so much you can stay on track.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:54 AM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Or you could clarify.
Old 02-10-2012, 01:10 PM
Banned

Even with bolton's a '10 GT is only running a 13 flat? That is quick, but not too impressive really.

I'm pretty sure when I take my car back to the track in a few months I can get 2-3 tenths better out of it, since all my launches have always been from idle in OD.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:11 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ALGX
No fair, I'm 5 speed . . .

You got too much for me, plus that Frontier bumper makes it a race truck, unfair advantage.
You running E-85 or 93 or worse, in that fiberglassed bodied, chrome-molly tubeframed race monster of yours?
Puppy kicking on your part. Tskkk! Tskkk!
It's just a Ford!

How did you know all my secrets?? Lol
Old 02-13-2012, 11:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
False. I saw LS1's going 13.0-13.3@107 back in '98-02. It's nothing new. Some of you guys must be dumb *** young to not know this stuff. It doesn't take 10 years to break a car in. Vehicles run what they are capable of and the numbers don't necessarily change over the years. Only on the internet they do.

Another example, look at what mags like GMHTP, Car Craft, Modern Muscle etc. were running back when these cars were new. Hell, Motorweek wen't 13.3 at 108 back in '97. lol The same damn times people run today.

Yeah, and I saw a LT1-powered unicorn go 12.9x stock too.
Wtf, are you sure you're even responding to me? I don't remember saying that ls1 cars were not capable of better than mid thirteens stock. Stop projecting and putting words in my mouth . All I said was that track times improved for both the Mach 1s and ls1 cars after people broke them in and had some seat time.

Oh yeah, and I also implied that even though I personally didn't see a particular time at the track in a specific car personally, I cannot declare it impossible, whether it was in a 5.0 '94 GT or a stock Fiesta.

Seems like someone broke a stick off in your ***... lighten up dude. You come across like you actually care what I think.

Also as a side note, I'm a mid-seventies child, so yeah....not real wet behind the ears anymore. Sell stupid someplace else, can't you see we're all filled up here in this thread?

Quick Reply: 06 gxp vs 07 mustang gt