2000 Firebird Trans Am WS.6 vs. 2011 Mustang GT 5.0

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 08:00 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
It went 10.1@139. That's fast enough.

What does your car run again? Better yet, what do drive
i drive a 2012 mustang gt premium. i've not raced it yet. it's only just turned 1200 miles, and to be honest, she's most likely to see the twisties at milleville as opposed to going to atco.

my camaro was a 9.9 car.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:00 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
I like you man, but you are sounding rather pretentious as of late.
he's trolling, 'cause he feels safe thanks to that monitor in front of him.

and BTW.....some of my **** is trolling too......but what you read here is the same **** i'd say to your face......so......that "BAAHAHAHAHAH" i typed? you'd have seen me laughing my skinny *** off.

Last edited by 1ltcap; 04-03-2012 at 08:15 AM. Reason: 'cause ui friggin felt like it.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

It's simple: I pull on you guys tails, you fall for it ..everytime. Me worried about you? Never! I live a good life. What about you?

Oh and ltcap you're retarded..literally.
Ummm, maybe you have me confused with someone else . I honestly don't know what you are talking about or why you think I am obsessed with you, wtf? lol. I only responded to one thing to you in this thread at first, and that was concerning an ignorant statement you made. Sorry if you don't like other people's opinions, but that does happen on internet forums. No need to be a dick about everything man, seriously.

I always thought you and I got along ok on here, but whatever. Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "pulling our tails and we fall for it everytime" lol? If giving an opinion constitutes falling for something than I guess we are all guilty of falling for your uncanny ability to troll and exercise word finesse . You're not that slick speedy, and you're coming off as an *******, just in case you missed everyone's statements.

I've been on here long enough that most people know what's what. Sure I have fun on here, but something tells me you don't. Anyways no worries man, I'm glad life is good for you. I'm glad your car was a 10 second car. I'm glad you take the time to dazzle us all with your statements and most of all, I'm extremely appreciative of your "facts" .

Ps. I actually like your German car, wish I had one. This section gets a little soap opera'ish at times imo lol, but it's funny sometimes too.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:39 AM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

That was the setup the car came with originally. I know I mentioned that somewhere in there. At 380 whp it was running high 11's with a 6spd. You didn't read where I later bolted on some Diamond Racing cnc 853's and a FAS T and 415 to the tire.
I guess I can see where that would be beneath you. I'm content with that kind of performance.

The E-Bay Headers were already on there as well, and were later swapped for Kooks stainless 1-7/8"s. To whomever is laughing I bet you couldn't afford a pair of those.
Come on man are you serious? Really? Some of us don't want to drop that kind of money on car parts.. if you think the rest of us pathetic f-body owners are just too poor to buy Kooks I think I know everything I need to know about you now. For a moment I thought I was wrong about you... but the 100K car does tell the whole story.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:03 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by oddwraith
Ummm, maybe you have me confused with someone else . I honestly don't know what you are talking about or why you think I am obsessed with you, wtf? lol. I only responded to one thing to you in this thread at first, and that was concerning an ignorant statement you made. Sorry if you don't like other people's opinions, but that does happen on internet forums. No need to be a dick about everything man, seriously.

I always thought you and I got along ok on here, but whatever. Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "pulling our tails and we fall for it everytime" lol? If giving an opinion constitutes falling for something than I guess we are all guilty of falling for your uncanny ability to troll and exercise word finesse . You're not that slick speedy, and you're coming off as an *******, just in case you missed everyone's statements.

I've been on here long enough that most people know what's what. Sure I have fun on here, but something tells me you don't. Anyways no worries man, I'm glad life is good for you. I'm glad your car was a 10 second car. I'm glad you take the time to dazzle us all with your statements and most of all, I'm extremely appreciative of your "facts" .

Ps. I actually like your German car, wish I had one. This section gets a little soap opera'ish at times imo lol, but it's funny sometimes too.
he's like most others.....once he's run out of things, he resorts to name calling. it's kinda fun to see that happen.

most german cars are over rated, over priced, and over engineered. hell....most of the mercedes i've driven, i feel like i'm sitting on the seat, not in the seat.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well if it didn't feel like I **** my pants, I could go for the heated seats ....

Old 04-03-2012, 01:00 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1ltcap
i drive a 2012 mustang gt premium. i've not raced it yet. it's only just turned 1200 miles, and to be honest, she's most likely to see the twisties at milleville as opposed to going to atco. A

my camaro was a 9.9 car.
Which Camaro? LSX? What mods to go 9's? Any pics of the Mustang??
Old 04-03-2012, 01:03 PM
Launching!

he's like most others..... once he's run out of things, he resorts to name calling. it's kinda fun to see that happen.

most german cars are over rated, over priced, and over engineered. hell....most of the mercedes i've driven, i feel like i'm sitting on the seat, not in the seat.
Says the guy who thinks foxbody 5.0's came optioned with 3.73's and GT's are 300 pounds heavier than LX's. Get outta here clown.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:36 PM
TECH Resident

Well if it didn't feel like I **** my pants, I could go for the heated seats ....

LOLOL

know what? i actually got the heated seats in my gt. it would've likely been a deal breaker for me if i couldn't have.
apparently, my body keeps trying to convince me that i'm getting old.....and having that heat on my back first thing in the morning.......goddam it feels good.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:43 PM
TECH Resident

Which Camaro? LSX? What mods to go 9's? Any pics of the Mustang??
the mustang is pictured in my avatar. the link below in my sig is my 89 mustang. it was only a 12 second car though.
the camaro was a 68. it wasn't a street car.

454 bored to 461, 13-1, big effing cam(can't remember the specs), 454 truck heads ported by yours truly, single plane intake(forget the brand) and an 850 holley. turbo400 tranny with manual valve body and trans brake, dana rear with 4.88's.

the 89 gt

the 012 gt

the 68 camaro
Old 04-03-2012, 04:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

...crickets....
Old 04-03-2012, 10:51 PM
TECH Resident

...crickets....
crickets.......
Old 04-03-2012, 11:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

...crickets....
crickets.......
Where are the admins/mods. This man needs a special title for ******* OWNING!
Old 04-03-2012, 11:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts

the mustang is pictured in my avatar. the link below in my sig is my 89 mustang. it was only a 12 second car though.

454 bored to 461, 13-1, big effing cam(can't remember the specs), 454 truck heads ported by yours truly, single plane intake(forget the brand) and an 850 holley. turbo400 tranny with manual valve body and trans brake, dana rear with 4.88's.

the 89 gt

the 012 gt

the 68 camaro
I love first gen Camaros!!! Nice car. Wish I could handle something that fast...
Old 04-04-2012, 07:53 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
I love first gen Camaros!!! Nice car. Wish I could handle something that fast...
the first camaros are my absolute favorites. i used to get to work on a 69 302/4speed car with 4 wheel disc brakes. it was a trailer queen when the guy got it, with 49k original miles. i had to do a lot to get her in road worthy condition again......and to be honest? if i had driven that car when i was 17, i'd probably be more of a chevy nut than a ford nut.
the muncie tranny in that car had to be one of the smoothest shifting trannys i've ever driven.....the engine was still pulling at 7k rpm when i took her down the road, and the car was beautiful.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:59 AM
Launching!

the 89 gt

the 012 gt

the 68 camaro
Meh. The new Mustang looks OK.

Let me ask you, if you raced a Foxbody GT in the past how in the **** did you assume the weighed 300lbs heavier than a LX, or came optioned with 3.73's. That's odd It's been years since I've owned my Fox(s) and I still remember that much. The old school Camaro sure looked a bunch faster than it was. 9.9 and "wasnt a street car"?

ZFrie and Oddwraith wipe the rest of it off your face will ya. :

I would post up some pics of toys but then you guys would say I was being a n egotistical bastard and remind me of how overpriced German cars and custom-painted Busa's are now wouldn't ya?
Old 04-04-2012, 10:10 AM
Launching!

Oh, and I may have finally found that DSG '03 Cobra vert Ive been searching for at a fair price. Be ready for more heartbreak soon.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:51 AM
TECH Resident

Meh. The new Mustang looks OK.

Let me ask you, if you raced a Foxbody GT in the past how in the **** did you assume the weighed 300lbs heavier than a LX, or came optioned with 3.73's. That's odd It's been years since I've owned my Fox(s) and I still remember that much. The old school Camaro sure looked a bunch faster than it was. 9.9 and "wasnt a street car"?

ZFrie and Oddwraith wipe the rest of it off your face will ya. :

I would post up some pics of toys but then you guys would say I was being a n egotistical bastard and remind me of how overpriced German cars and custom-painted Busa's are now wouldn't ya?
it went 9.9's best as we had it tuned. we didn't want it in the 9's. learn to read. i know i said that somewhere already. had we bumped the timing to where it belonged, jetted the carb where we should have, and installed the proper squirters, she'd have droped into the mid/high 9's easily. if i put her on the track with the current engine, we're looking at low 9's high 8's. the money i would've been spending to put her on the track is going to the 012 though, so she's in the garage.

to be honest, i have no clue what that mustang in the pic weighed with me in it. i built it to go fast, and keep my almost old *** comfortable on the street. virtually the only thing on that car that may have lightened it, was that hood......and i only put that on to clear the intake. the stock hood wouldn't clear the intake with the phenolic spacer installed. i got the hood cheap, so i hand painted it to match the car, installed it, and ran the car. i don't give a dam what a car weighs....it runs what it runs.
in the summer, i pulled to the line with the a/c running, and the radio on. they stayed on for the runs. in the cooler months, i left the heat running.

post em.
Old 04-04-2012, 11:49 AM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

I won't but as you've said I'm retarded anyways. Post them up!
Old 04-04-2012, 08:24 PM
On The Tree

Holy crap, how is this thread still alive, at at 16 pages?

Quick Reply: 2000 Firebird Trans Am WS.6 vs. 2011 Mustang GT 5.0